Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    LethaniLethani Posts: 32 Member
    Hello... I'm new to Sims and started playing because it looks fun and relaxing. I play Guild Wars 2 but needed a change of pace, and I can already see that I'll spend more time building and designing than actually playing my sims :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,709 Member
    Feyona wrote: »
    Hi there! After 13 years playing of Sims I don't feel like a newbie but still I am on this forum.
    So I am a simmer from Ukraine (which suppose to explain my grammar mistakes and wrong use of tenses) who lives in USA (which says that I feel ashamed that I still make mistakes :D) . I have played Sims 1 (a little), Sims 2 (a lot), Sims 3 (just in the beginning and then I couldn't get used to appearance of the sims so I completely quit playing) and now I am back playing Sims 4 which I love, because it's actually reminds me of The Sims 2 where I invested a vast time into playing and actually creating custom stuff like clothes and clothes meshes. May be some of the simmers on this forum even used my stuff in the game :). It used to be hosted on gameisland.ru which doesn't exist anymore. Anyway, I hope to start creating stuff again and I hope more that EA will hear [read] our prays and improves the game so many simmers will stay.

Hello @Feyona :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you first started Simming by playing sims 1 , enjoyed playing sims 2 and are now back to simming and are playing sims 4. It is exciting that you made cc for sims 2! Simmers would have enjoyed using your clothing items for their sims. I hope that you will enjoy creating and sharing cc for sims 4 as well!
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    Lethani wrote: »
    Hello... I'm new to Sims and started playing because it looks fun and relaxing. I play Guild Wars 2 but needed a change of pace, and I can already see that I'll spend more time building and designing than actually playing my sims :)

Hello @Lethani :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums and to Simming! Designing, building, and furnishing homes and community venues are very enjoyable and fun parts of Simming! It is enjoyable expressing our creativity and bringing our ideas into sims gameform!
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • Options
    FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Feyona :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you first started Simming by playing sims 1 , enjoyed playing sims 2 and are now back to simming and are playing sims 4. It is exciting that you made cc for sims 2! Simmers would have enjoyed using your clothing items for their sims. I hope that you will enjoy creating and sharing cc for sims 4 as well!
    > Happy Simming! :)
    Thank you for warm greeting! Also can't wait to finally put profile picture but for some reason I am not able to do this yet (I have 50 points and enough messages). Not sure why this option is not available yet...
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Feyona :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you first started Simming by playing sims 1 , enjoyed playing sims 2 and are now back to simming and are playing sims 4. It is exciting that you made cc for sims 2! Simmers would have enjoyed using your clothing items for their sims. I hope that you will enjoy creating and sharing cc for sims 4 as well!
    > Happy Simming! :)
    Thank you for warm greeting! Also can't wait to finally put profile picture but for some reason I am not able to do this yet (I have 50 points and enough messages). Not sure why this option is not available yet...

Hello,
    Try logging out of the site then logging back in again and see if that helps.
  • Options
    FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    edited March 2016
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello,
    Yay! It worked! Thank you for advice! I don't feel faceless anymore :)

• Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello,
    Yay! It worked! Thank you for advice! I don't feel faceless anymore :)

It is great that you have an Avi picture now! :)
  • Options
    VixellaaVixellaa Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Chynna. I am Sim obsessed, and currently still in High-School. I spend most of my free time playing Sims, (2,3,4), playing ROBLOX, or on my phone. I am CC obsessed. (Lord help me!) I love to help anyone on the forums with whatever I can help with! I LOVE reading everyone's story's on here. :blush: !
  • Options
    Vixellaa wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm Chynna. I am Sim obsessed, and currently still in High-School. I spend most of my free time playing Sims, (2,3,4), playing ROBLOX, or on my phone. I am CC obsessed. (Lord help me!) I love to help anyone on the forums with whatever I can help with! I LOVE reading everyone's story's on here. :blush: !

Hello @Vixella :) It is nice to meet you. I hope that your school studies are going well. There are many very nice cc items that talented cc creators have made for the game! It is fun looking at all the cc and discovering each day new cc items! It is very kind of the creators to share their creations with the Simming community so as everyone can also enjoy having it in their games.
  • Options
    glen1974glen1974 Posts: 86 Member
    Hi there! I'm Glen1974 and have been playing Sims for over 10 years. I played it from Sims 1 then spent a few years on Sims 2. Took me a little while to be converted to Sims 3 then became addicted to it, subsequently purchasing 95% of the Sims store content! I have every Sims 2 & 3 game, expansion and stuff pack also (except that Katy Perry cash-in Sweet Treats monstrosity). I was apprehensive of Sims 4 at first having spent a small fortune on Sims 3. Plus it took some getting used to with the graphics and new gameplay (or lack thereof). But with the additional content since released for it is fast becoming my new addiction! Sims 3 will always be my favourite and I sometimes do the Build n Share challenges here on these forums.
  • Options
    glen1974 wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm Glen1974 and have been playing Sims for over 10 years. I played it from Sims 1 then spent a few years on Sims 2. Took me a little while to be converted to Sims 3 then became addicted to it, subsequently purchasing 95% of the Sims store content! I have every Sims 2 & 3 game, expansion and stuff pack also (except that Katy Perry cash-in Sweet Treats monstrosity). I was apprehensive of Sims 4 at first having spent a small fortune on Sims 3. Plus it took some getting used to with the graphics and new gameplay (or lack thereof). But with the additional content since released for it is fast becoming my new addiction! Sims 3 will always be my favourite and I sometimes do the Build n Share challenges here on these forums.

Hello @glen1974 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you first started Simming by playing the original sims 1 then have been enjoying playing each of the versions ever since. It is great that you own all the sims 2 and 3 expansion and stuff packs and own 95% of the sims 3 store! The packs add many great activities and features, worlds to live in, venues to visit, and build, buy mode and CAS items to the game. Entering build challenges on the forums is fun! It is nice seeing the varied entries that different simmers build that are based on the same challenge theme.
  • Options
    glen1974glen1974 Posts: 86 Member
    @rosemow thank you!
  • Options
    MugglebumpMugglebump Posts: 52 Member
    Hello. Have a nice day :)
    If you got it, flaunt it.
    If you don't, flaunt it anyway!
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    Mugglebump wrote: »

Hello to you back, my day has been very nice so thank you and I hope your day is going well also welcome to the Sims forum.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options
    Mugglebump wrote: »

Hello @Mugglebump :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you are having a very nice day too.
  • Options
    paige_emilyypaige_emilyy Posts: 104 Member
    Hello! I've been playing the sims for like 4 years and although i've only played TS3 and TS4 I love the series so much! :) I decided to use my EA account to post on the forums since I come here all the time to read the posts! I like to play with large families and i'm currently playing my biggest family yet and i'm turning it into my own kind of legacy "challenge". (I'm going for the 10 generation achievement!) Thanks and Happy Simming! :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello! I've been playing the sims for like 4 years and although i've only played TS3 and TS4 I love the series so much! :) I decided to use my EA account to post on the forums since I come here all the time to read the posts! I like to play with large families and i'm currently playing my biggest family yet and i'm turning it into my own kind of legacy "challenge". (I'm going for the 10 generation achievement!) Thanks and Happy Simming! :smiley:

Hello @paige_emilyy :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads , and enjoy posting about your Simming experiences. Legacies are a very special part of Simming! It is very nice seeing the new generations of children and seeing their similarities or differences to and from each other and previous generations. I hope that your challenge to achieve the ten generation achievement goes well!
  • Options
    calwredcalwred Posts: 194 Member
    Hello, I am James, my nephews got me started with sims 3 and I ended up with almost all the expansions, I like sims 4 would like to have all the interesting things that came out of sims 3 seasons, pets, vampires and the like. I miss having a whole world with 50 or so lots so It could be easy for sims to travel to a friends house on the other side of town, I have already recreated my sims 3 family here, just trying to get the relationship right, my original sims 3 main is the grandmother of my sims 4 family. Wish I could just move the sims 3 homes I have to sims 4, but no idea if the info is compatable.

I also love cats and other animals but all I have is cats at moment. I have played games on the computer Astonia, SWTOR, Sims 3 and now Sims 4 and games on the PS2, the 360. Maybe the 5 if and when it comes out could be the merger of sims 3 and 4, Also I would like to see like sims 3 create a world but for sims 4.

Also I agree Rosemow is the friendliest moderator, I have ever seen on a game. She will be missed if she decides to leave.
    [img][/img]192afc55f0f0d45fb7387a6809b7a0f1_zpsop9jbp0b.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    calwred wrote: »
    Hello, I am James, my nephews got me started with sims 3 and I ended up with almost all the expansions, I like sims 4 would like to have all the interesting things that came out of sims 3 seasons, pets, vampires and the like. I miss having a whole world with 50 or so lots so It could be easy for sims to travel to a friends house on the other side of town, I have already recreated my sims 3 family here, just trying to get the relationship right, my original sims 3 main is the grandmother of my sims 4 family. Wish I could just move the sims 3 homes I have to sims 4, but no idea if the info is compatable.

I also love cats and other animals but all I have is cats at moment. I have played games on the computer Astonia, SWTOR, Sims 3 and now Sims 4 and games on the PS2, the 360. Maybe the 5 if and when it comes out could be the merger of sims 3 and 4, Also I would like to see like sims 3 create a world but for sims 4.

Also I agree Rosemow is the friendliest moderator, I have ever seen on a game. She will be missed if she decides to leave.

Hello @calwred :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that your nephew introduced you to Simming and you started playing sims 3. It is great that you own nearly all the expansion packs. It is nice that you have made sims 4 versions of your sims 3 family household. The new CAS tools in sims 4 are very enjoyable to use when creating our sims! They help us to recreate real life people or sims from other game versions.
    You are unable to use sims 3 homes in sims 4 because the two game versions are different.
    It is nice that you have cats. Our pets are special animal members of our family. I am not a moderator. I just enjoy helping and talking with fellow simmers.
  • Options
    PunkJadeePunkJadee Posts: 213 Member
    Im a super sim fan sadly i don't have sims 4 but i have sims 2 and 3
    Pew-Pew-Kitty-clean_800x.jpg?v=1501003855
  • Options
    PunkJadee wrote: »
    Im a super sim fan sadly i don't have sims 4 but i have sims 2 and 3

Hello @PunkJadee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting posts!
  • Options
    PunkJadeePunkJadee Posts: 213 Member
    Well thank you for welcoming me into the community !x
    Pew-Pew-Kitty-clean_800x.jpg?v=1501003855
  • Options
    XannahXannah Posts: 42 Member
    Hello, everyone! My name's Ana and I'm from Spain. I apologize for my English, as it isn't my mother tongue, but I believe entering the forum and connecting with other simmers will help me improve. I'm a Spanish teacher currently working on a project involving The Sims and Minecraft as a teaching tool.

I've been playing The Sims series since TS1 but, TS3 is my last acquisition. At the moment, I can't find anything attractive or catchy enough in TS4 to give it a try. I always thought The Sims wasn't a socialized game, with forums or platforms of players sharing their thoughts and creations, till I started playing TS3, where I discovered a huge community of simmers gathering in different places to share and talk about the game. I've been reading lots of the threads and posts in this forum but, till today, I wasn't confident enough to introduce myself and participate actively.

I have a quick question to ask, but I don't think it's too important like to open a new thread, so, I'll do it in this same post. Hope I'm doing nothing wrong. I want to do a backup of my store stuff. Is it necessary that this stuff is installed in the game? Thank you so much.

Hope I can contribute and read more of your comments and sharings, as I believe you're a nice and healthy community.
    Banner004.jpg
  • Options
    Xannah wrote: »
    Hello, everyone! My name's Ana and I'm from Spain. I apologize for my English, as it isn't my mother tongue, but I believe entering the forum and connecting with other simmers will help me improve. I'm a Spanish teacher currently working on a project involving The Sims and Minecraft as a teaching tool.

I've been playing The Sims series since TS1 but, TS3 is my last acquisition. At the moment, I can't find anything attractive or catchy enough in TS4 to give it a try. I always thought The Sims wasn't a socialized game, with forums or platforms of players sharing their thoughts and creations, till I started playing TS3, where I discovered a huge community of simmers gathering in different places to share and talk about the game. I've been reading lots of the threads and posts in this forum but, till today, I wasn't confident enough to introduce myself and participate actively.

I have a quick question to ask, but I don't think it's too important like to open a new thread, so, I'll do it in this same post. Hope I'm doing nothing wrong. I want to do a backup of my store stuff. Is it necessary that this stuff is installed in the game? Thank you so much.

Hope I can contribute and read more of your comments and sharings, as I believe you're a nice and healthy community.

Hello @Xannah :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have started posting on the forums. You don't need to apologise for your English. There are many simmers on the forums from a number of countries whose first language isn't English, and the nice thing is that as simmers we all share the same interest, which is enjoying playing The Sims. Simmers understand that fellow simmers may not have English as their first language. It is great that you are using The Sims as a teaching tool! It is a fun and enjoyable approach to incorporate the game into your teaching lessons.
    For your question about backing up your Sims 3 store items, it would be good to post in the Sims 3 store section of the forums. There will be simmers there that will be able to help you .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/categories/store-general-discussion-en
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your Simming experiences.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top