Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,709 Member
    @rosemow Thank you very much for this heartwarming welcome. My son is a little young to play video games as he just said his first word this morning. It wasn't Sim but It makes my day anyway. Perhaps he'll be a future simmer we'll see. ;)

Hello :) It is exciting that your son has started talking! That is lovely and very special <3
  • Options
    CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    Hi there.
    Well I'm really bad at introducing myself, so I'll try my best.
    My name's Charlie, I'm 22.
    Basically, I've been playing The Sims since I was literally a child. I remember spending decades playing the game... well, I guess things haven't changed that much since then. I'd like to pick a favorite game, but every generation of The Sims game have their own special charm in my opinion, so I can't really choose. The reason why I joined this forum is because I believe that in any game is essential the feedback between the community and the Devs/Gurus. You know, opinions, ideas, suggestions, thoughts, things that could make the game better. I also like to read about the way other people prefer to play their games. It's fun.
    And yeah, I guess that's pretty much it!
  • Options
    Hi there.
    Well I'm really bad at introducing myself, so I'll try my best.
    My name's Charlie,
    Basically, I've been playing The Sims since I was literally a child. I remember spending decades playing the game... well, I guess things haven't changed that much since then. I'd like to pick a favorite game, but every generation of The Sims game have their own special charm in my opinion, so I can't really choose. The reason why I joined this forum is because I believe that in any game is essential the feedback between the community and the Devs/Gurus. You know, opinions, ideas, suggestions, thoughts, things that could make the game better. I also like to read about the way other people prefer to play their games. It's fun.
    And yeah, I guess that's pretty much it!

Hello @CharlieGoth :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been playing the Sims for many years. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun simming hours over the time playing the sims, building homes, creating sim households and watching your sims live their lives in your game! The forums are a great place to share about and read about the simming experiences of fellow simmers, and also to find helpful information about playing the game. It is nice meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads. It is enjoyable seeing pictures of their creations or reading sim stories.
    Happy simmng! :)
  • Options
    IggyyKoopaIggyyKoopa Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I'm Kaelynn, also known as Iggy on some websites, Bella Stone on others. I love to play the Sims 3, with plenty of expansion packs, and i'm still collecting them! I've been playing the Sims since 2013, maybe even before that! I registered on the Sims for an account on January 24th, 2014. I am a fan of the Koopaling from the Mario series, Iggy. I think that about sums it up. :^)
  • Options
    IggyyKoopa wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Kaelynn, also known as Iggy on some websites, Bella Stone on others. I love to play the Sims 3, with plenty of expansion packs, and i'm still collecting them! I've been playing the Sims since 2013, maybe even before that! I registered on the Sims for an account on January 24th, 2014. I am a fan of the Koopaling from the Mario series, Iggy. I think that about sums it up. :^)

Hello @IggyyKoopa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is great that you own many of the sims 3 expansion packs. The eps add many great features, enjoyable activities for our sims to do, new worlds for our sims to live, venues for our sims to visit, and the build/buy mode items are great to use when building and furnishing out homes!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful information about the game, and enjoy posting posts!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    AshlieBoomAshlieBoom Posts: 143 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @AshlieBoom :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been playing since the original sims one. Simming is a good way of helping us as we go through hard times, and helps us to take a break from all that our days and lives are holding. It helps us to relax and is a very fun and enjoyable game to play ! It is exciting that you have a new Mac! You would enjoy Simming on it!
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, and enjoy looking at screenshot pictures from simmers games.
    > Happy Simming! :)

Thank you so much, I totally agree. I feel like a part of the online community already! I really hope to be able to contribute in a positive way :) x
  • Options
    AshlieBoom wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @AshlieBoom :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been playing since the original sims one. Simming is a good way of helping us as we go through hard times, and helps us to take a break from all that our days and lives are holding. It helps us to relax and is a very fun and enjoyable game to play ! It is exciting that you have a new Mac! You would enjoy Simming on it!
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, and enjoy looking at screenshot pictures from simmers games.
    > Happy Simming! :)

Thank you so much, I totally agree. I feel like a part of the online community already! I really hope to be able to contribute in a positive way :) x

You're welcome :) Happy simming !
  • Options
    KiloD2KiloD2 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi all! I've been a Sims player since the original, and am just here recently getting back into 3 :)

I LOVE Supernatural & Moonlight Falls... this is my absolute favorite town to play in :D

I've always been more of a lurker in the forums, reading without commenting, but since I'm getting back into playing the game now I'm going to try to be more interactive!
  • Options
    KiloD2 wrote: »
    Hi all! I've been a Sims player since the original, and am just here recently getting back into 3 :)

I LOVE Supernatural & Moonlight Falls... this is my absolute favorite town to play in :D

I've always been more of a lurker in the forums, reading without commenting, but since I'm getting back into playing the game now I'm going to try to be more interactive!

Hello @KiloD2 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you started simming with the orginal Sims one. It is great that you have now returned to simming and are enjoying playing Sims 3 . Sims 3 Supernatural is a great EP! The new types of Sims that it brought to the game are enjoyable to play as our sims! Each of sim types have their own special features and venues to visit. Moonlight Falls is a great world for our sims to live in.
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences!
  • Options
    KiloD2KiloD2 Posts: 57 Member
    Thanks @rosemow ! It's nice to see some Moonlight Falls love :D
  • Options
    CandyBunnieCandyBunnie Posts: 52 Member
    hi everybody my name is Serena, I only played the sims 3 and now 4; even though I think sims 2 was very nice for what I could see on youtube videos...lol. I'm new to the forums, so thank you @rosemow for the friendly welcome. :)
  • Options
    hi everybody my name is Serena, I only played the sims 3 and now 4; even though I think sims 2 was very nice for what I could see on youtube videos...lol. I'm new to the forums, so thank you @rosemow for the friendly welcome. :)

Hello @CandyBunnie :) Welcome to the forums. It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 3 and are now playing Sims 4. Simming is fun! There are many enjoyable parts of simming, from creating sims, to building homes and venues for our sims to live in and visit , then playing the sims in our games! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game and enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the threads and posting posts!
  • Options
    shionnyashionnya Posts: 44 Member
    Hi there! Nice to meet y'all!
    I've been playing The Sims all my life (well, TS1 not that much and I was little so it's not like I remember much of it..) and I was REALLY addicted in TS2 (all I could talk was about sims back then hahaha), so TS2 are my favorites, but I also enjoyed playing TS3 (I loved Paradise Island the most after Seasons!).
    But well, now I'm playing TS4 and I enjoy the new graphics, ways to play and all, but also miss some old stuff (like everybody I guess).

So.. I've been playing The Sims for a long time now, but this is my first time going into the forums.
    I hope have a good time here!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    shionnya wrote: »
    Hi there! Nice to meet y'all!
    I've been playing The Sims all my life (well, TS1 not that much and I was little so it's not like I remember much of it..) and I was REALLY addicted in TS2 (all I could talk was about sims back then hahaha), so TS2 are my favorites, but I also enjoyed playing TS3 (I loved Paradise Island the most after Seasons!).
    But well, now I'm playing TS4 and I enjoy the new graphics, ways to play and all, but also miss some old stuff (like everybody I guess).

So.. I've been playing The Sims for a long time now, but this is my first time going into the forums.
    I hope have a good time here!

Hello @shionnya :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you first started Simming by playing sims 1 then have played each of the game versions since then. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game as you read the threads, and enjoy posting about the sims and their lives in your games.
  • Options
    GryffindorkGryffindork Posts: 17 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Sam. I'm an awkward, cat-loving, recently-graduated English major. I've been simming for about 12 years now, and I've played all four games but am forever stuck on TS3. I just love the seamless neighbourhoods and going crazy with Create a Style. I've been writing a legacy story for almost four years, and I've gotten to know a lot of simmers on Wordpress, but I thought I'd come and see what's up on the official forums. Looking forward to chatting with you all!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Sam. I'm an awkward, cat-loving, recently-graduated English major. I've been simming for about 12 years now, and I've played all four games but am forever stuck on TS3. I just love the seamless neighbourhoods and going crazy with Create a Style. I've been writing a legacy story for almost four years, and I've gotten to know a lot of simmers on Wordpress, but I thought I'd come and see what's up on the official forums. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hello @Gryffindork :) It is nice to meet you. Congratulations on your graduation! I hope that your future holds many special times as you start a new stage in your life after graduating.
    Legacies are a very special part of Simming ! It is enjoyable seeing the new generations of children and seeing how they are similar or differ from previous generations. It is very nice that you post the story of your legacy family on Wordpress. Simmers would enjoy reading about the life of your legacy family.
    There is a Sims 3 Stories and Legacies section of the forums that you may like to look at and read the threads there.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/stories-and-legacies
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    IlliyeaIlliyea Posts: 41 Member
    Hey my name is Illiyea and I have been playing the sims sense the original. Back in December I finally upgraded from sims 2 to sims 4 and I am so glad that I have!
    Completed Challenges:
    Living off the Land, Tiny Living, Tudors Challenge, 100 baby Challenge
    Challenges in Progress:
    Parentcy Challenge, Royal Family Legacy
  • Options
    Illiyea wrote: »
    Hey my name is Illiyea and I have been playing the sims sense the original. Back in December I finally upgraded from sims 2 to sims 4 and I am so glad that I have!

Hello @Illiyea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been playing since the original Sims one. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time Simming, creating sims and building homes in the game! Simming is fun!
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    IggyyKoopaIggyyKoopa Posts: 3 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > IggyyKoopa wrote: »
    >
    > Hello! I'm Kaelynn, also known as Iggy on some websites, Bella Stone on others. I love to play the Sims 3, with plenty of expansion packs, and i'm still collecting them! I've been playing the Sims since 2013, maybe even before that! I registered on the Sims for an account on January 24th, 2014. I am a fan of the Koopaling from the Mario series, Iggy. I think that about sums it up. :^)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @IggyyKoopa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is great that you own many of the sims 3 expansion packs. The eps add many great features, enjoyable activities for our sims to do, new worlds for our sims to live, venues for our sims to visit, and the build/buy mode items are great to use when building and furnishing out homes!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful information about the game, and enjoy posting posts!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks, you too!
  • Options
    NightRevoltNightRevolt Posts: 43 Member
    Hey ! Name's Walker, i'm brazilian and i've been into sims since the launch of The Sims 2, but only got into the community after the launch of The Sims 3, i had too many things going on last year but i was finally able to get into the forums, and i hope i can stick around for a long time.
    I'm very excited about the content they're bringing, hopefully there's much more free patches coming and even more new (and old) content being added !
    0mc8IBj.png
  • Options
    Hey ! Name's Walker, i'm brazilian and i've been into sims since the launch of The Sims 2, but only got into the community after the launch of The Sims 3, i had too many things going on last year but i was finally able to get into the forums, and i hope i can stick around for a long time.
    I'm very excited about the content they're bringing, hopefully there's much more free patches coming and even more new (and old) content being added !

Hello @NightRevolt :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, learn new information and helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy sharing about your Simming experiences.
    It is nice that you first started Simming by playing sims 2. Simming is a fun, enjoyable and creative game to play!
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • Options
    NightRevoltNightRevolt Posts: 43 Member
    @rosemow Thanks for such an warm welcoming :smile:
    0mc8IBj.png
  • Options
    Sicasev07Sicasev07 Posts: 52 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Jessica, I've been playing the sims for a very long time, Makin' Magic is still my favorite expansion pack! I've never had a reason to post on any of the forums until now, which my question was answered by the wonderful rosemow, very quickly and was extremely helpful! Who knows maybe I'll find more reasons to post lol!
  • Options
    Sicasev07 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm Jessica, I've been playing the sims for a very long time, Makin' Magic is still my favorite expansion pack! I've never had a reason to post on any of the forums until now, which my question was answered by the wonderful rosemow, very quickly and was extremely helpful! Who knows maybe I'll find more reasons to post lol!

Hello @Sicasev07 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been playing The Sims since the original one. You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time, had fun building and furnishing homes, and enjoyed watching your sims live their lives in your games! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and post more posts on the forums!
    Happy simmimg! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top