Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't understand the dislike of this game

Comments

• Options
    NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I like the Sims 4, but I don't think its better then TS2. I haven't played TS2 for 7 year and just recently I started again and its amazing. But I cant stand TS3 I had every expansion and I was so bored (so its not I'm judging something I haven't played) TS3 had nothing to offer me I don't care about open world, my Sims never left the house, I don't care about cast ( that was fun for a day, but then became extremely annoying) I care about game play. So TS4 and TS2 are good to me.
    CASt is gameplay.
    And maybe if you would have left the house you would have found more gameplay ;)

No its boring leaving the house just to go interact with rabbit holes. That's why TS2 is the best, because the loading screens are like 3 seconds on my computer.
    You do know that not all community lots in TS3 are rabbit holes, right? Unless you've been playing the base game.

Nope I had every expansion and stuff pack (even the Katy Perry one). Its my opinion, I don't like TS3 and no one will change it, I also sold every expansion I had because I never registered them. it froze on my computer, my computer isn't old or cheap as well, I spent $1500 dollars on it. I like the Sims 2, I love all the back stories every character had and how they all related to each other in some shape or form.
    Wow. I spent $300 on a temporary thing and had all the EPs and didn't run into crashing after I looked up fixes online. Ran texture, edge smoothing, sim detail, and something else on high/very high.

I don't know why it crashed, but I couldn't even go half an hour with out it crashing. Maybe I would have found it more fun if it didn't crash, but every time I would try to go into the outside world it would bug out and crash. I even had it on the lowest settings for everything. But it never crashed on my sisters computer and she loved it, I think I was just sick of the crashing, more then the actual game.
    1. Make sure you actually exceed the requirements. You can spend all the money you want, doesn't mean it runs games well. A lot of time you're paying for the name.
    2. There's so many fixes online. Quick fixes too.

I already got rid of all my Sims 3 games and my sister would never let me use her computer. I don't know anything about computers this is what my computer says it is:
    Fx24WfR.png
    I don't know if that's good or bad. But I cant afford to buy a new computer until after collage.
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    hunt577 wrote: »
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > hunt577 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ohh sounds good! I go with what my sims want and they usually want the opposite gender though I've seen males being attracted to mine. So do you have names picked out yet?

Yeah I have there names picked out. I am not certain what I will name the 2nd child if it is a girl yet though. The sons name is Hunter. If it is another boy I am thinking about Thomas and if it is a girl I am thinking about Isabelle.

Ohh nice names. I love the last two, I've named some of my girl sims Isabella, it's similar haha. One of my favorite names for boys is Alejandro but I've used Derek for one of my favorite sims ever! He's an adult now. ^^

You should become a member soon so you can share pics :)

I think Alejandro is better. It depends on what the baby looks like though. Derek would work if he looked like a Derek.

Of course, all babies look like this in ts4:

vspujgh3glz55wxasmlx.jpg

It was actually one of my 5 billion Alejandro's son. The first one was Daniel and the second Derek. I think i have a think for D's ahahha

Derek is now married to a townie he met, Elizabeth Johnson and they are expecting their first. Now I wanna go play again ahah
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    > @06Bon06 said:
    > hunt577 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ohh sounds good! I go with what my sims want and they usually want the opposite gender though I've seen males being attracted to mine. So do you have names picked out yet?

Yeah I have there names picked out. I am not certain what I will name the 2nd child if it is a girl yet though. The sons name is Hunter. If it is another boy I am thinking about Thomas and if it is a girl I am thinking about Isabelle.

Ohh nice names. I love the last two, I've named some of my girl sims Isabella, it's similar haha. One of my favorite names for boys is Alejandro but I've used Derek for one of my favorite sims ever! He's an adult now. ^^

You should become a member soon so you can share pics :)

Hmm ... I haven't used those names at all, but I have used the name Richard quite often, I like to make all the Richard's smart, it always seems really fitting :)
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    The more I think about it, the more I like the name Derek... It just has a really good ring to it that I like. Alejandro is good. But it depends on the last name. The only reason why I would like Derek is because there is some bad history on the forums... But I'd rather not bring a new user into that. :)
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I also love the names Johnson and Sam for guys. For girls I would go with McKinley or Lauren.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2015
    I like the Sims 4, but I don't think its better then TS2. I haven't played TS2 for 7 year and just recently I started again and its amazing. But I cant stand TS3 I had every expansion and I was so bored (so its not I'm judging something I haven't played) TS3 had nothing to offer me I don't care about open world, my Sims never left the house, I don't care about cast ( that was fun for a day, but then became extremely annoying) I care about game play. So TS4 and TS2 are good to me.
    CASt is gameplay.
    And maybe if you would have left the house you would have found more gameplay ;)

No its boring leaving the house just to go interact with rabbit holes. That's why TS2 is the best, because the loading screens are like 3 seconds on my computer.
    You really never left that house did you? There's a lot out there that isn't rabbithole you know.

Edit: oh, others told you already, sorry ;)
    Good one @Simchic1, about the rabbitholes. I agree.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I also love the names Johnson and Sam for guys. For girls I would go with McKinley or Lauren.

I would consider Johnson more of a last name though...
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    mwdonohue wrote: »

I would consider Johnson more of a last name though...

I would too! Wow, great minds think alike. :)
  • Options
    Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    edited February 2015
    I dabbled with The Sims 1...played it for awhile and then grew tired of it. The same was the case with The Sims 2. I played the Sims 3 longer than any of the others but also eventually grew tired of it. Now I am playing The Sims 4 and absolutely love it, it is by far the best one ever to be released. I really don't understand why it's getting so much hate. It might not have the 1 million features that Sims 3 had, but game play wise it's moons above it. I feel this game also finally delved very deep into the development of The Sims themselves, and really I think that's where the primary focus should have always been. These Sims are much smarter and have a lot more emotion than in any of the past games. The only feature that was lacking that is now in the game is genealogy. I started playing the game 3 days ago and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I don't need all the bells and whistles that the previous games had (although I am sure they will be coming with GP's and EP's eventually) for it to be extremely fun. The Sims 4 got it one hundred percent right in perfecting the foundation of the game. I am also loving the direction of EA releasing Game Packs instead of a bunch of ridiculous Stuff Packs (again, a bunch of bells and whistles I would probably never use). I just purchased Outdoor Retreat today as it actually looks like a lot of fun and am very excited for Get To Work coming in April.

I can only speak for myself ... for me the shortcomings/problems in Sims 4 are the following:

Yes, the emotion are nice, but most of the times they are determined by aura objects in your house ... you can venture from one room in the house to the other and be instantly in another mood (especially as most mood modifiers are just switches which support the dominant mood)
    I´d guess in real Life so many mood swings would be a sign of psychological problems.
    The innate personality of the Sims seems to play only a minor role compared to this ... and even events don´t play such a big role (in contrast to reality again).
    The best example for this IMHO is death ... I had Sims standing over their dying parents, totally unmoved and just wishing that they should go to bed ... I had a guest dying at a wedding ... the other guests (and wedding couple and so on) would stand around the dying Sim, watch as death cut her lifeline and then would continue to party again as if nothing had happened ... just with death as additional party guest.
    The maximum number of Sims who would shed any tears about a dying Sim at the scene of his/her death always has been 1. (in case of the party even 0.
    Even worse is the treatment of friends ... in contrast to Sims 2-3 there is no notification of the impeding death of a friend (with the chance to see him/her again) and also not a single emotional reaction of your Sims to the death of friends (whereas in Sims 2-3 your Sims in the days following a friends death would have occasional phases of sadness, where they would think of their deceased friend).
    In Sims 4 only know how many friends passed away when you look at the relationship list and see the many ghosts there.

Therefore I would say that the emotions system is 2 steps forwards and 2 steps backwards.

Among the worst shortcomings compared to Sims 3 in my opinion (and that of lots of 1 family players) is the lack of story progression.
    In Sims 3 story progression (especially the modded story progression from Twallan, but also the default story progression) made the NPC Sims come alive ... they would have their own livesand would be more than just the bckground noise that they currently are in Sims 4 (where they have neither job nor get involved on their own in any romantic relationships ... no big thing for rotational players ... but a big turnoff for one family players). In Sims 4, if you are no rotational player, your neighborhood will die out within 1 generation, if you don´t from time to time artificially inject new Sims (childs, teens) into the other Sims households (whereas in Sims 3 the problem would get solved by story progression)

And why post things like these in the Sims 4 forum?
    Because of the hope that this criticism reaches the eyes/ears of the SimGurus.
    If they only see threads with praise, from Simmers who are happy with TS 4 in its current state, they won´t get the idea what is perceived as wrong by other Simmers about TS 4 in its current state (and may only wonder about the lack of sales). And without this knowledge they probably won´t fix it in a way, that also we (who aren´t happy about Sims 4 at the moment) might get happy about it (and may have good reasons to buy TS 4 and expansions, thereby putting money into EAs pockets and helping, that Sims 4 has a long life with lots of EPs)

We could, of course, just continue and play TS 3 (or TS 2) insted of posting in the TS 4 forum as someone in another thread suggested ... but this wouldn´t give us a chance in helping that TS 4 may change into something we also like ;)
    Post edited by Proteus42 on
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited February 2015
    For me I personally loved the Sims 1, 2, 3, and Life Stories Series. The Sims Freeplay and the Sims 4 are both Sims games I just don't like as much as the rest of the games. When I first got the game I liked it, but as I played it more, I noticed more and more missing from it. So I think it's great you still like the game. Oh wow didn't realize you were a few days in too. Happy Simming. I haven't been on forums that long myself, but don't let it scare you.

Biggest beef I have right now is this cupcake machine keeps crashing my game:
    cupcake-factory.png

Then things I'm missing that the other base games had are the following:
    1) Toddlers
    2) Terrain tool
    3) Water tool
    4) Hot tub
    5) UI and loading screens and neighborhood views that didn't get me a migraine
    6) Well written stories for the families
    7) Nice neighborhood view
    8) Being able to change the lot sizes
    9) Larger lots
    10) Land line telephone and newspaper
    11) Funny NPCs and I had a lot more of them
    12) More mature humor
    13) Dishwashers
    14) Garbage disposal

Things I absolutely can't stand about the Sims 4:
    1) Same height of all four life stages and lack of aging marks for elders
    2) Bipolar emotions
    3) Pathfinding issues
    4) Not being able to clean all dishes and going to the furthest sink possible
    5) Emotional deaths
    6) Silly walks
    7) Linear gameplay
    8) Hidden lots are boring
    9) Bugs and glitches
    10) Origin required to install and run during the game
    11) No toddlers
    12) Babies tied as objects
    13) Clutter of collectibles and no way to organize it
    14) Babies eyes scare me and they skin looks plastic
    15) Sims care more about technology then their children and babies

Things I like:
    1) Pupil and foot are able to change sizes.
    2) Gallery
    3) Return of classic characters of the series
    4) Mods and CCs for the Sims 4 are really cool
    5) Blue and green skin tones
    6) Having playground equipment in the base game again
    7) Having the hidden bookcase doors
    8) Being able to edit community lot types easily
    9) Switching from build to buy mode and back is easy
    10) Rotational game play is back
    11) Retro looking radios
    12) Classic Sims songs on the radio
    13) The music
    14) The free patches
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    For me I personally loved the Sims 1, 2, 3, and Life Stories Series. The Sims Freeplay and the Sims 4 are both Sims games I just don't like as much as the rest of the games. When I first got the game I liked it, but as I played it more, I noticed more and more missing from it. So I think it's great you still like the game. Oh wow didn't realize you were a few days in too. Happy Simming. I haven't been on forums that long myself, but don't let it scare you.

Biggest beef I have right now is this cupcake machine keeps crashing my game:
    cupcake-factory.png

Then things I'm missing that the other base games had are the following:
    1) Toddlers
    2) Terrain tool
    3) Water tool
    4) Hot tub
    5) UI and loading screens and neighborhood views that didn't get me a migraine
    6) Well written stories for the families
    7) Nice neighborhood view
    8) Being able to change the lot sizes
    9) Larger lots
    10) Land line telephone and newspaper
    11) Funny NPCs and I had a lot more of them
    12) More mature humor
    13) Dishwashers
    14) Garbage disposal

Things I absolutely can't stand about the Sims 4:
    1) Same height of all four life stages and lack of aging marks for elders
    2) Bipolar emotions
    3) Pathfinding issues
    4) Not being able to clean all dishes and going to the furthest sink possible
    5) Emotional deaths
    6) Silly walks
    7) Linear gameplay
    8) Hidden lots are boring
    9) Bugs and glitches
    10) Origin required to install and run during the game
    11) No toddlers
    12) Babies tied as objects
    13) Clutter of collectibles and no way to organize it
    14) Babies eyes scare me and they skin looks plastic
    15) Sims care more about technology then their children and babies

Things I like:
    1) Pupil and foot are able to change sizes.
    2) Gallery
    3) Return of classic characters of the series
    4) Mods and CCs for the Sims 4 are really cool
    5) Blue and green skin tones
    6) Having playground equipment in the base game again
    7) Having the hidden bookcase doors
    8) Being able to edit community lot types easily
    9) Switching from build to buy mode and back is easy
    10) Rotational game play is back
    11) Retro looking radios
    12) Classic Sims songs on the radio
    13) The music
    14) The free patches

A lot of the things you listed you like, I like as well. But for me the game is still to boring to play, and needs to fix some of the core issues.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    A lot of the things you listed you like, I like as well. But for me the game is still to boring to play, and needs to fix some of the core issues.
    It was really hard to write the like list, but I tried even if it was little things. Cool you like those things too. Oh shoot I forgot to mention I like the boat and streetcar in the background too. Yeah I agree it can be tough to play at times for me still. Why I have to switch back to playing the Sims 2 a lot. That's still my favorite of the series plus it's nice not having Origin track my play time hours on it all the time.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    DextroyerX2DextroyerX2 Posts: 267 Member
    edited February 2015
    Everyone has different opinions, The Sims 3 got allot of hate, it's only traditional for The Sims 4 to do so, game forums are a common place for negativity you see, lots of people say their negativity is criticism but lack explanation to how their consistent complaints without reasoning is helpful in any way except provocation.
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member

I agree

• Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    CASt is gameplay.

You really never left that house did you? There's a lot out there that isn't rabbithole you know.

In the base game is mostly rabbitholes.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I dabbled with The Sims 1...played it for awhile and then grew tired of it. The same was the case with The Sims 2. I played the Sims 3 longer than any of the others but also eventually grew tired of it. Now I am playing The Sims 4 and absolutely love it, it is by far the best one ever to be released. I really don't understand why it's getting so much hate. It might not have the 1 million features that Sims 3 had, but game play wise it's moons above it. I feel this game also finally delved very deep into the development of The Sims themselves, and really I think that's where the primary focus should have always been. These Sims are much smarter and have a lot more emotion than in any of the past games. The only feature that was lacking that is now in the game is genealogy. I started playing the game 3 days ago and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I don't need all the bells and whistles that the previous games had (although I am sure they will be coming with GP's and EP's eventually) for it to be extremely fun. The Sims 4 got it one hundred percent right in perfecting the foundation of the game. I am also loving the direction of EA releasing Game Packs instead of a bunch of ridiculous Stuff Packs (again, a bunch of bells and whistles I would probably never use). I just purchased Outdoor Retreat today as it actually looks like a lot of fun and am very excited for Get To Work coming in April.

I'm not understanding why you don't understand the feedback that has already been given. It's been pretty in depth what people don't like about the TS4 because it 'did' take a different direction this time with the scripted/goal/fill/ objectives of the Sim's life instead of open-ended choices.

The different direction also poured over into social interactions, emotions, and events, and even traits. All goal obsessed. There is nothing in this game that isn't connected to some sort of goal no matter how small and or how insignificant.

I can't call this multitasking. Because to me if a Sim is listening to a stereo at the time as working on the PC they wouldn't need to stop to 'listen' and move and sway to the music. Nope, you and I would continue to type etc. and still be able to hear the music and react 'while' still typing or doing whatever on a PC.

I know I may be the only one who thinks this way, but when a someone says for the first time ever multitasking! I expect them to prove it. :#

It's not 'multitasking' for a Sim to walk over and talk to a Sim but the Sim they are approaching suddenly 'hides' their plate in hand so they 'can talk' to the other Sim. Nope, I would have expected that plate to remain in hand and though maybe not so nice looking the Sim to talk with mouth full or at least see them swallow, then speak. Maybe I expect was advertised to actually be in the game.

I personally feel like the foundation as you call it all about goals, and that is never a reason I picked up the TS1 or TS2 or the TS3. It is the reason I bought the The Sims Medieval because I understood the game was scripted, full of goals in a medieval setting, and even it still has more open ended choices of how to approach how to do something and no hand holding, more than even the TS4.

I could set aside open world, lack of toddlers, no CASt etc. , If I supported this 'new direction' for PC series playing like the console versions (which I never liked because they are scripted also) but then they are also wanting me to 'not mind' plates in the game aren't round, objects with curves aren't really curved but we see each little section of the object, and then the houses are so dark inside it makes the Sims have a funny colored face or body, and the outdoors so bright it is blinding, let alone blasting white loading screens that break immersion.

Maybe that is my video card? But I don't think so, because when people post pictures it must be theirs too, because those pictures look just like what I see on my PC.

So, there is some facts for you, because it's not opinion the game is scripted to the hilt, and objects in the game aren't as smooth and circular as in the past, and the lighting is frustrating, and the game play is an all new direction which to be perfectly honest I think the TSM did a better job of RPGness if I want to play that sort of Sims' game.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    I dabbled with The Sims 1...played it for awhile and then grew tired of it. The same was the case with The Sims 2. I played the Sims 3 longer than any of the others but also eventually grew tired of it. Now I am playing The Sims 4 and absolutely love it, it is by far the best one ever to be released.

Well surely on that basis you can easily understand why some people dislike the game? If you weren't fond of 1-3 but love 4 then it stands to reason that people who loved 1-3 might not be fond of 4.
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    So you don't like the game at all, that is clear. Isn't this a forum about the Sims 4? I am not saying you have to like the game to be here, but I do find it rather strange that so many disliking the game are actively on the Sims 4 forum. I mainly posted this because I figured most people who are browsing these forums actually enjoy the game and would be in at least some sort of agreement. Again, I am new to the forums so maybe they purged the other Sims forums and this is the only one. In that case, my point is moot and I could then understand the predominant disliking replies. I am seeing negative signs above everyone's heads towards me, lol - just a corny sims reference.

The Sims 2 forum is gone.
    The Sims 3 forum is read only.
    There's a Sims 3 section on this website, from which they transferred the posts from the old Sims 3 forum, but it's not the same.

Yes, you are correct. The other forums were purged so that we would all be forced to come to *this* forum, because EA/Maxis anticipated that a lot of people wouldn't like the game. I guess they figured that by forcing everyone into this Sims 4 forum, they save money and, more importantly, they'd expose the fans to the "new and shiny" and have the fans flock in droves to the Sims 4.

Well, they thought wrong. And if they didn't expect the fans to be *this* vocal, well then, they should have. When someone comes in and starts a thread that implies that one shouldn't be here unless they like the game, well, it's not surprising that people respond negatively.

EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited February 2015
    > @Bettyboop55 said:
    > Welcome to the Forum hunt577 I am pleased to hear you like the game and that you are happy to invest in the GP and coming EP. There are people here who like the game as much as you do. Equally there are those who are not so keen. It may well be the change in approach adopted for TS4 which you like is the reason why some people are not so keen. It is a complex thing to analyse and understand.
    >
    > As long as you are happy I would not worry too much about why others are not comfortable with the game in it's current form. As you get more into the game you will find there is a strong culture of story telling and building. There is also a technical section and opportunities to ask Gurus questions. I find most people very helpful and supportive and I am sure you will too

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it and found it to be very polite. I am all for open conversation and people disagreeing and sharing there opinion. With that said, I feel a lot of the comments towards me in this thread have been rather condescending. You can certainly disagree without being this way, and I certainly do feel that it was intentional. I actually regret starting this thread based on how it has gone. I wish all of you well! I'm out.

Don't worry, others enjoy Sims4 as well so are currently playing it and not going on the Forum!

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    This is my response:

snapshot_92637b01_a1b5c9bc_zps5d022eb7.jpg
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited February 2015
    Not everyone is into linear scripted play along with the beauty of zero detail, lazy animations, left out animations and life-states. Yes, i said life-states because the lazy interpretation of a baby isn't one, in fact Teens are exactly the same as adults except the woohoo animation is renamed to mess around. The elders are adults but die during woohoo. I could go on to tell you the other million reasons why this game isn't worthy of being a sims title but there are enough threads for you to look at.

I'm glad you enjoy it but I wouldn't touch that game with a PC from 1998 :)

Yes, more can actually be said, but there is enough right there.
    The OP should be thankful for all the feedback simmers are giving for the game that they started playing 3 days ago is not the same game that was released. Patches have improved the game. I am hoping the EPs future patches will add what I need to fully enjoy this game.

Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    CASt is gameplay.

Really? The library? The gym? The beach? The swimming pool? The graveyard? The rest?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    CASt is gameplay.

Really? The library? The gym? The beach? The swimming pool? The graveyard? The rest?

Depending on which EP's and Store content you had, there was also resorts, amusement parks, various clubs and hangouts, etc., etc. Don't where I'd put all that in the little towns of Sims 4.
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited February 2015
    @GaiaPuma wrote: »
    CASt is gameplay.

Just saw your comment to me, thanks ;D And nice about the open lots lol

(This list is going to contain some of your stuff so sorry for the overlap)
    -Beach
    -Park
    -Art gallery
    -Gym
    -Library
    -Swimming pool
    -Graveyard
    -And, you could technically make a bar/club. Yes they weren't label as such but nothing stopped you from doing it
    -You could also make a hotel if you wanted. Just not spending any money.
    -You could also make wedding chapels. Again, all you need is imagination.

Rabbit Holes
    -Bookstore (big whoop to see your sims go inside a store only to go buy something and get a menu that would be exactly the same as a rabbit hole's?)
    -Grocery store (see above)
    -Movie theater (problem?)
    -Career (so sorry you can't see your sim behind a desk)
    -School (see above)

Hmm........
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    also, what about the Salon, the junkyard, the consignment shop?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius