Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants Sims 1 on Origin???

Comments

• Options
    DDOAndoraDDOAndora Posts: 245 Member
    I have wanted them to do this for a very long time. It would be nice if it put in all the downloads from the Sims 1 site. They had some fun families and some very cute items that they gifted to us. I gave my set to a Great Niece when Sims 2 came out and I miss it.
  • Options
    youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    Yeah. this needs to get on origin... NOW!
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    YES!!!!
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Someone start a petition!
  • Options
    brian9013brian9013 Posts: 6 New Member
    I would love to see this game again, I used to have the game years ago. I would love to own it again.
  • Options
    gabibonjgabibonj Posts: 1 New Member
    That would be awesome! Please, origin!
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    edited August 2015
    I would love it! It's the only game in the franchise that I haven't played.
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    Oh man. I want this is happen so badly. I haven't played the original Sims in so long.
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    I would like it to happen! I'd like high definition remake since I don't like the fact that it has to be either 800x600 or 1024x768 because it would look weird on my screen.
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    I would love to play Sims 1 on my pc I have The Sims on play station 2, I play of and on
  • Options
    Juniormints74Juniormints74 Posts: 288 Member
    Count me in too. I would love it if they offered this. I have The Sims Complete Collection on discs, but it doesn't work on Windows 10.
  • Options
    actuallyitsjessicaactuallyitsjessica Posts: 136 Member
    I would love that. I have the base game, as well as House Party and Vacation. Absolutely love those expansions. As amazing as Sims 2 Bon Voyage is to me, Vacation still is just as amazing. I can't install Sims 1 on my windows 7 laptop, so a digital version with all expansions would be wonderful, yes! :)
  • Options
    popalopnpopalopn Posts: 95 Member
    If they offered it as a paid game they would have to make it work on Windows 7/8/10 or people would buy it and be mad that it doesn't work. But knowing EA they probably wouldn't. :'(
    One thing you learn when you've lived as long as I have - people aren't all good , and people aren't all bad. We move in and out of darkness and light all of our lives.
    -Neal Shusterman, Unwind.
  • Options
    Kira101xKira101x Posts: 276 Member
    popalopn wrote: »
    If they offered it as a paid game they would have to make it work on Windows 7/8/10 or people would buy it and be mad that it doesn't work. But knowing EA they probably wouldn't. :'(

Well, EA will do anything for money so it's not likely if its free but it's still a possibility if they sell it instead of give it away. Never give up hope! :smile:
  • Options
    princessashley0princessashley0 Posts: 3 New Member
    yes i would even be willing to pay!!
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited August 2015
    Who would pass such an idea up?

tumblr_n9qj6n6A5S1smcbm7o1_400.gif
  • Options
    ShogwonShogwon Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah,it's a good idea!
  • Options
    shadowpixie69shadowpixie69 Posts: 5 New Member
    I wish they would. I would re-buy the whole sims 1collection digitally just so it would play on windows 10. Right now I got the game to install, but I can't get it to run.
  • Options
    PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    I'd love Sims 1 on the computer too! I think the Sims 2 Ultimate collection was great for Simmers who wanted it or came into the world of Sims later. Hopefully Sims 1 can be on Origin too.
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I would like to get The Sims 1 on Origin.
  • Options
    tobobobotobobobo Posts: 1 New Member
    Me too. Amazed its not on there to be honest!
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I would love a Mac version!! :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    vctrmsqtvctrmsqt Posts: 6 New Member
    We are tagging #WeWantSims1Collection on Twitter. Tweet for @origininsider with this tag.
  • Options
    vctrmsqtvctrmsqt Posts: 6 New Member
    Recently I created a topic talking about my frustrating experience when trying to register the Sims 1 Complete Collection, take a look: goo.gl/KvCW1c
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Yes and if you have bought The Sims 4 on origin you get it for free, if not you have to pay $20

They would be more likely to do this and I love the idea