Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants Sims 1 on Origin???

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    My vote is on it too ;)

Maybe we could tag @SimGuruDrake and see if they can tell us if it has ever been discussed at all? Or if the studios have any say in it at all?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Romeo9Romeo9 Posts: 38 Member
    How awesome wouldn't that be, to see The Sims Completed Collection just appear on Origin in the on the house section just randomly one of these days :) I figure if it was to come to Origin that is how they would introduce it since that is how they introduce all their older games that they have fixed to work through Origin. Although to be completely honest I don't really care which store front gets it, I just wish a store front would get it, my boxed copy of Sims 1 full house is getting pretty dated sadly.
  • EternalRoseEternalRose Posts: 763 Member
    That would be great if they would have it on Origin along with all other Sims games! I want Sims Castaway Stories, Life Stories, & all of Sims 2 games. I have Sims 2 & Bustin' Out & Urbz for the Game Cube, play them every now & then on our old Wii. ;) I really want all Sims 2 for my computer though. I never did play Bustin' Out or Urbz on the pc......not sure if EA ever made a pc version.
  • BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    I want it on Origin :)
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I vote yes for The Sims UC on Origin! I would totally download this!

If it never comes I'd be tempted to buy the UC off of someone secondhand... Which would likely cost a fortune nowadays... I won't be able to do this anytime soon XD

When I'm more financially stable I'd love to get it if it hasn't been released for download or purchase on Origin. QwQ
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited October 2016
    YEEEEEEEEEES! I never got to play it. I will never be a true simmer until I have. I've always wanted to play it, it would be so, so amazing!
    23rif7.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    ... 1 Concession- I don't have to run it through Origin. I want to install it and play without Origin being on. :(
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Yup even though I still have all My packs for the Sims 1, I would still wish to replay this game if they added it, was a awesome time in My life when I first started the Sims, this is a great idea, :)
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Add my vote to this. I've lost all my Sims 1 discs.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • chewpikkachewpikka Posts: 42 Member
    that'd be amazing! my sister had them all but pretty much lost the years ago so i can't even remember what game play is like! i'll occasionally play it on the PS2, LOL. having it on pc again would be amazing!
  • SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    Nope, no offense.
  • MeepMorpMeepMorp Posts: 85 Member
    YES!!! Please! I really miss playing The Sims and I'd be so happy if it could buy it on Origin. But only if they make the game compatible on new systems.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Yes, please for the umpteenth time!
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member

Definitely. It would bring back soo many memories :smiley:
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I vote yes, for sure. Some of today's computers do not even have DVD drives, but otherwise are more than capable of running Sims Complete Collection.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SaraStrange22SaraStrange22 Posts: 35 Member
    Beats me as to why it hasn't happened yet! So many of us have been requesting it for awhile.
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    I want Aspyr to port it to the newer Macs. I don't care about Origin. If the Sims 2 version put out by Aspyr for Mac was complete, I would have bought that rather than download a free UC.
    I would gladly pay for a new port of Sims 1. I don't think I'd get it on Origin.
  • Amz86Amz86 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm in on this having sims 1 on origin :)
  • basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    This would be awesome. Silly me, I sold all my TS1 games. Really wishing I still had them!
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    Please omg I would die!!!
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I would love this! :heart: I've never gotten to play TS1 and would love to
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    I wouldn't mind having it on Origin. When I had them put SimCity 4 on my launcher I asked them about Sims 1 and they said the game was too old. I'm thinking "hmmm.... there's a lot of 'On the House' games that are much older" :p lol. I don't have any game keys for it though but I'd buy it if they'd add it to the launcher, can't get it to run on Win10 w/o jumping through some confusing hoops. They made sims 2 work, maybe they could make TS1 work. Tbh though, I didn't start playing till '06 and that was TS2 so it would just be for checking it out.
  • mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    YESSS I would love to finally be able to play the original sims game. I also want Aspyr to port it to the mac app store like they did with 2. Even if it wasn't free I would happily pay for it.
  • grayheathgrayheath Posts: 41 Member
    Yes please I have the original disks but they no longer work on my new laptop.
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Yes, please! I could talk about the game forever, even though I played it from when it was released until Sims 2 came out. I just started elementary school, and played it until early adolescence.