Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 times the FUN! A Randomacy ~ NEW Chapter, 9.11

Comments

• Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sims pick the worst places for certain important life moments. My two in uni when they got their final report cards I wanted to take screens of their reactions. One was standing in front of the dishwasher with a cabinet covering half her head in the picture and the other was standing in front of a toilet. Great timing guys those make great memory pictures. >_>
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    Sims pick the worst places for certain important life moments. My two in uni when they got their final report cards I wanted to take screens of their reactions. One was standing in front of the dishwasher with a cabinet covering half her head in the picture and the other was standing in front of a toilet. Great timing guys those make great memory pictures. >_>

they sure do know how to pick it... I try to make my sims sleep in the day they get the report card... so that is often in their nightwear BUT in their bedroom

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited July 2015
    anettesb wrote: »
    ciane wrote: »
    tanubanue wrote: »
    For some reason it struck me really funny that Gabe grew up in the bathroom lol I think I need more sleep! ;)

My Sims love to grow up in the bathroom!

and give birth there :p;)

Yes! ALL the time in my game.

proposals... allways in the smalles bathroom

Private weddings too...

• Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    tanubanue wrote: »
    For some reason it struck me really funny that Gabe grew up in the bathroom lol I think I need more sleep! ;)

My Sims love to grow up in the bathroom!

and give birth there :p;)

Yes! ALL the time in my game.

proposals... allways in the smalles bathroom

Private weddings too...

oh yes them too...

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member

Just hit P for pause and move the cabinet or toilet. Then hit c for camera to take the pic without them there. :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is nice that Justin is now real and will look after Grace. They are a nice couple. It was a very special way that brought him to life. You are creative in your story lines, in your pictures and in your words to accompany the pictures.
    Perhaps Alice and Reiley will share more sunsets together as ghosts later on. Love is eternal <3
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Happy Birthday to all the kids! :) 3 sets of teen mood swings though O_O

Wait just a moment here... CD, are you trying to jinx me/my game? 3 sets of teen mood swings?! Eek.
    Are you saying I need/deserve something like that? Sniff, sniff. I thought we're friends. Sniff, sniff.
    LOL
  • Options
    LOVE it! Little Gabe is adorable and the gals all turned out well (as did Justin). This is going to get even more interesting now. :D

Thanks, @ciane

I'm such a proud mom... all of my Snyder kids are adorable/cute and I think they age up really well. Such good genes in this family!

As for Justin (fun fact: original name Hesper <- yuck! Turned to teen and asked what kind of name do you think would go with Grace and she immediately returned Justin. Yes... from the moment I rolled Hidden Heritage, I decided to go with an IF as the potential spouse) he is the second one I have turned real (other was a long, long time ago... just to see what she would look like... so of course I forgot the process, you would have laughed to see me watching it and my out loud reactions!) and both had that eye color. How interesting.

Things are definitely more interesting now.
    FOUR to teach to drive! Talk about a bumpy ride!!!!

I know a few more things, but won't share at this time in case I decide to write about it.
    **zips lip and covers notes & pictures**
  • Options
    @ADWilson the kids looks great
    what are their traits... would be fun to know when they get born and grow up

Let me see what I can do...

Grace
    birth (random): genius, artistic
    child: virtuoso
    teen: schmoozer

Gina
    birth (random): artistic, friendly
    child (random): ambitious
    teen: handy

Gabby
    birth (random): athletic, slob
    child (random): brave
    teen: lucky

Justin
    teen/real boy: supernatural fan, neat, kleptomaniac, athletic
    I lucked out here! If you recall... the spouse of Grace will be a Master Thief. Thinking this was meant to be!!!

Gabe
    birth (random): easily impressed, virtuoso
    child (random): excitable
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is nice that Justin is now real and will look after Grace. They are a nice couple. It was a very special way that brought him to life. You are creative in your story lines, in your pictures and in your words to accompany the pictures.
    Perhaps Alice and Reiley will share more sunsets together as ghosts later on. Love is eternal <3

Thanks, Rose!

I'm having fun playing this game and taking oodles of pictures which then become the basis for the stories... if they make the cut. The size of my misc pictures folder is huge! I know, I know. I already use a lot of photos and now I'm telling all of you that just as many (and more, much more!) don't make it. I can't help it. These guys are near and dear to my heart so it is easy to write and share things. I worry that I write too much and should do less updates, but I just can't seem to help myself ;)

If Alice and Reiley are anything like Nichol and Zach, there is a good chance that they will come out on the same nights. Jeremey and Kayla seem to take turns for the most part... although I did have one night with all FOUR of them out. Wheee... I had to slow down the sleep speed so I could watch what they did. 3 went to rocking chairs and 1 went to use the video game equipment/big screen TV **chuckles**
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to all the kids! :) 3 sets of teen mood swings though O_O

Wait just a moment here... CD, are you trying to jinx me/my game? 3 sets of teen mood swings?! Eek.
    Are you saying I need/deserve something like that? Sniff, sniff. I thought we're friends. Sniff, sniff.
    LOL

I wasn't trying to jinx anything :cry: Just thinking of what it would be like in real life. :tongue:

Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    S U R P R I S E

Guess what, @tanubanue?
    This now a gift for YOU!

Computer issues and this thing called RL caused our co-play adventure to come to an end. Sad but true.
    I admit that I didn't want to say goodbye to the Snyder family so there was only one thing I could do.

Sure I could have played them for enjoyment only, but it wouldn't be as much fun
    Sharing moments that happened while in game isn't the same when it's only one

Obviously continuing the story was something I SIMply had to do
    The rest of the Snyder family story is now serving as my gift to you

Gen 4 Chapter 9: Spooky Day Sadness

<3 you Big Sis!!!
  • Options
    It is very special Addy that you are continuing to do the story of the Snyder family for Tanu! <3 We will all enjoy reading it too!
  • Options
    It is very special Addy that you are continuing to do the story of the Snyder family for Tanu! <3 We will all enjoy reading it too!

Thanks, rose!
    The Snyder family are near & dear to both Tanu and me. Hopefully you (& others) think so too and will continue to follow the fun.

I used to post the story here and on my blog but have decided that it would be more efficient to simply do it all in one place. Links will be provided here when updates become available.

Thanks for reading and supporting this project of <3 and friendship
  • Options
    Even though the Snyder triplets are still reeling from the loss of their beloved Grandma Alice, life goes on. Prom is eventful (what good prom isn't?!) and there are a few surprise events in store for the entire Snyder family clan.

Intrigued? I hope so! Prom and Pranks await.
  • Options
    It was very nice reading about the triplets prom night :) It was great that Gabby and Justin were crowned Prom Queen and King. It was sad that Gina was left standing alone on the dance floor. The prom pictures of the girls are special photo memories of the prom time for you to keep and remember that time in the triplets life.
  • Options
    It was very nice reading about the triplets prom night :) It was great that Gabby and Justin were crowned Prom Queen and King. It was sad that Gina was left standing alone on the dance floor. The prom pictures of the girls are special photo memories of the prom time for you to keep and remember that time in the triplets life.

Thanks, Rose! It was fun writing this update. I agree... it is sad when one gets left standing alone like that. Hopefully she finds someone. I found it interesting that there were two different picture backgrounds being used during this event. Not sure if it's happened before. I really enjoy these special pictures and am glad that the game allows us to create them. Hard to believe that they will be graduating from high school soon and then two of them will be moving out. Kind of hitting me a little bit right now as my teen has her prom in May and graduates in June. Time flies!
  • Options
    It is very special that your daughter will be graduating this year! That is exciting! She would be loooking forward to and planning for the prom. I hope that her studies leading up to her graduation continues to go well. It is very special time of reflection for you and your family as you look back on her school years and also look forward to the future and await all that is ahead for her and for you, <3
  • Options
    Birthdays often contain surprises, some good and others not so much. Maybe Aunt Gladys knitted an ugly sweater or perhaps Grandma boasted about how much she saved by buying at a neighbor's yard sale.

Gabe discovered this for himself in A Birthday Surprise
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    It was nice that the sims celebrated their birthdays by having fun playing in the snow. You will enjoy seeing them as teenagers. It is a new special stage in their sim lives. It is not good that Gabe was out after curfew time!
    It is great reading about their lives and seeing the pictures that you post of the sims. :)
  • Options
    It was nice that the sims celebrated their birthdays by having fun playing in the snow. You will enjoy seeing them as teenagers. It is a new special stage in their sim lives. It is not good that Gabe was out after curfew time!
    It is great reading about their lives and seeing the pictures that you post of the sims. :)

Thanks, Rose!
    I am trying to do different things with the Snyder sims as they're all unique individuals :smiley:
    Gabe was out after curfew because of driving lessons with his Dad and would have been fine if I had noticed the interruption in a timely manner :lol:

I'm having fun with this legacy and hope that that comes across in my writing!
  • Options
    The snow that started falling on Gabe's birthday resulted in the next day being declared a snow day.

No school! **SimChildren cheer**

It is also the end of teen time for the triplets as they have a Birthday Vibe going on!
  • Options
    Hello.
    I am sorry that I got confused with the last post that I wrote. I got mixed up with Gabe and the triplets and thought that they were all having birthdays. I am so sorry :(
    It was nice seeing pictures of the triplets enjoying having fun celebrating their birthdays in the latest post. They look like they had lots of fun doing the activities at the Vibe! It is nice that they are now young adults.
  • Options
    Hello.
    I am sorry that I got confused with the last post that I wrote. I got mixed up with Gabe and the triplets and thought that they were all having birthdays. I am so sorry :(
    It was nice seeing pictures of the triplets enjoying having fun celebrating their birthdays in the latest post. They look like they had lots of fun doing the activities at the Vibe! It is nice that they are now young adults.

No need to apologize, Rose.
    I have a hard time keeping their names straight and remembering who is doing what and I created them! :lol:

Vibe is such a neat hangout and I look forward to more Snyder family members enjoying this little gem that offers a lot of fun times.