Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 times the FUN! A Randomacy ~ NEW Chapter, 9.11

Comments

• Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    so long as you don't want them you can put in the testingcheatsenabled cheat and click on the IF and delete it...I usually do that when there's already too many sims in the house I don't want to have to bother with keeping an eye on IF too :D

Whenever I've done that it just reappears in the inventory. What I do now is either stop them playing with it or have it out and put it in the parents inventory so they can't get to it.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    tanubanue wrote: »
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    so long as you don't want them you can put in the testingcheatsenabled cheat and click on the IF and delete it...I usually do that when there's already too many sims in the house I don't want to have to bother with keeping an eye on IF too :D

Whenever I've done that it just reappears in the inventory. What I do now is either stop them playing with it or have it out and put it in the parents inventory so they can't get to it.

oh I usually do it when their babies or before they start playing with cause I also take control and direct them to play with something else cause I think they re-appear when the kid has built a relationship with them even if you can't see it.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game:
    Generation 4 ~ A Fall Farewell

Happy Leisure Day!

To continue reading, please go to
    Have I Got A Story For You!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is sad that Grandpa Reiley passed away, and that the children were there to see him pass away. The family will be upset. It was nice that they had a family portrait before he passed away.
    You will be sad too to see him pass away.
  • Options
    I agree, @rosemow... it was nice that the family was able to get a family portrait. While I knew Reiley's time was drawing near, I also didn't expect it. If that makes sense.

Reiley, like many Snyder family members before him, was a fun Sim to play! I have quickly grown attached to each Sim I play, but there is something extra special about this family :smiley:
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Did anyone else notice the waffles on the table? The kids were obviously resorting to eating left-overs before the grandparents decided to fix them dinner. I loved seeing all three of the gals on the couch racing each other. :D We do get attached to these pixels, don't we?
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice the waffles on the table? The kids were obviously resorting to eating left-overs before the grandparents decided to fix them dinner. I loved seeing all three of the gals on the couch racing each other. :D We do get attached to these pixels, don't we?

LOL... I wondered if anybody would notice the waffles that Grandma had made earlier in the day. I tend to have them make meals as soon as I think of them in order for everybody to just grab and get to the table so they can eat as a family as much as possible. I keep forgetting to do the "call household to meal" option and speed up the process a wee bit **chuckles** I also have them put away food asap because I can never remember how long it takes to for food to spoil and would hate to waste the meals.

I really liked having the girls race together as well. Their interests are in different areas so I tend to follow their wants and wishes more than create family moments so... when I think of them, I take as many pictures as I can!
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Glad Reiley was able to pose for a family photo before her passed away. That is a very cute picture of the triplets playing together. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    @ADWilson and @caine I agree about getting attached to certain sims. I always make copies of like born in game sims that I really like so that way they aren't truly gone when they die in game.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    @ADWilson there is a serve meals mod I could link to you if you are interested. It has the sim select who they want to dine with and they will place settings for the sims at the nearest table with enough chairs to fit the amount of people you choose.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    @ADWilson there is a serve meals mod I could link to you if you are interested. It has the sim select who they want to dine with and they will place settings for the sims at the nearest table with enough chairs to fit the amount of people you choose.

@Catdog123
    I like to know about toese mods....
    do they work with nraas?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    I like to know about toese mods....
    do they work with nraas?

Here is the link, the mod plays fine with Nrass. http://modthesims.info/d/535651
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    thank you I take a look at it
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game:
    Generation 4 ~ Birthday Bonanza, part 1

Kids might drag their feet when going to school and Adults don’t enjoy Mondays because it is often the beginning of the workweek, but this is ridiculous!

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Happy birthday to all the children! :) It is nice seeing the pictures of them ageing up. It is a great photo that you have taken of all the sims together outside the building!
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    For some reason it struck me really funny that Gabe grew up in the bathroom lol I think I need more sleep! ;)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Happy birthday to all the children! :) It is nice seeing the pictures of them ageing up. It is a great photo that you have taken of all the sims together outside the building!

Thanks, Rose.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    For some reason it struck me really funny that Gabe grew up in the bathroom lol I think I need more sleep! ;)

Well... look at it this way... he finished using the potty chair before aging up instead of immediately having an accident as his first "moment" as a child. That would have been so sad to see.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to all the kids! :) 3 sets of teen mood swings though O_O
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game:
    Generation 4 ~ Birthday Bonanza, part 2

Gina celebrated by treating herself to some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Yum!

Gabby is athletically inclined and was thrilled that she could start working out.
    We have stereos and a large TV plus workout equipment. I have to try them all!

Grandma Alice pulled Grace aside.

• Options
    LOVE it! Little Gabe is adorable and the gals all turned out well (as did Justin). This is going to get even more interesting now. :D
  • Options

My Sims love to grow up in the bathroom!
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member

and give birth there :p;)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options

Yes! ALL the time in my game.

• Options

Yes! ALL the time in my game.

proposals... allways in the smalles bathroom

@ADWilson
    the kids looks great
    what are their traits... would be fun to know when they get born and grow up