Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    @KevinL5275 Kiki looks like a great mom!
    @lasummerb Sorry I took so long to respond. I really tried to find the dress, but I am having no luck. I was sure that it looks like something that Ekinege from TSR created, but I looked through all 14 pages of theirs and couldn't find it. I tried to look through a few other creators that I thought might have made it and did a Google search, but I couldn't find it. I used one of @CravenLestat 's Asian patterns. I made it a little more red and a little lighter, so that the flowers were more pink.
    Nice new pictures. The dancing toddler is so adorable!
    @lanlyn The guys mystified by the baby swing was pretty hilarious! Awesome updates with Bunter and the Kraken, it's good to see that it was just his brother. I can't wait to see what happens between them. I love the Emad outtakes. Even bad guys got to have fun some times.
    I loved the parties, they looked like so much fun.
    @PalmArrow Thank you! Your French makeover of Sunset Valley is coming along beautifully!
    @Breazona Awesome pictures and updates! You have such great looking Sims! Your male sims might have some aggression issues!
    @Faerie197 Nice updates. Good thing that Alicia finally achieved her lifetime wish!
    I usually set mine to age up naturally, but sometimes I get impatient waiting on their birthday (they usually age up late at night) and buy them a cake.
    @Jillbg Thank you!
    @cwaddell I love Gwen's houseboat.
    @peach77 Thank you!
    @thuggishsplicer Thank you! I have never seen gold sims like that before. Awesome pictures.
    @emorrill I'm glad that you are feeling better and happy to some MLP updates!
    @celticgamer0 I love your Stone Age family! So awesome!
    @Tshine2614 Great pictures! The little ghost baby is so cute! Poor cows.
    @Karritz I love the new skins, especially the blue one. It looks great with red hair!
    @CravenLestat I love the patterns and shirt. Luisa and Betty model them well.
    @earthgirl Beautiful wedding photos! Cute toddler!
    @lisasc360 I love the sunset pictures. Awesome updates! Nice improvement on the lighting.
    @cwaddell Thank you! Your guys look great, especially Bernard.
    @Deshong04 I love your shirts!
    @venusdemilosims Feel better soon!
    @TadOlson Nice pictures!
    @MadIris Funny pictures of the booby traps!
    @BrittanyChick22 Awesome Barfarella updates!
    @R3B3CKVH I love the pictures!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @lanlyn Looks like trouble has come to town (in the form of Emad) Love the wedding. For some reason two pics didn't show though. They were the two right after the conversation about the igloo. Anyone else?
    @bekkasan Emad underestimates his little brother and keeps having to switch tactics. He still sees him as the young Majid, not the more experienced Marvin Bunter. But Emad is an expert at manipulation. The two are well-matched opponents. >:)

Can you still not see those two pictures? Maybe I was making a correction to my post when you first read it. I often have to edit my posts because I don't catch mistakes even when I proofread first. :s

They were just pics of Bunter getting a little too flirty with Ruth. Luckily, he was only complimenting her, fairly mild. No romantic interest heart showed up.
    bW_UTU0fc5TSEajEUZdm13c3WXGJyNW8s-ZAm2GpP7-ZUSWdqhjAsb6qKtVHtI3MK0_aMD1PzpkfvHO7r6dAETmAoBpt4xIi-4FBaSK7fmEALiUFNhWjqSR3gy58cA1OevfSyOedaRGnIcoBMDS-epmJZ8IViFdEVmxm-Q7GDYlyqjPOvSeIQNrQoUhGpRqtI0O-FUN78_cWVfgoa40530ksj3gj9Hyy3tlwb3JeZBD7S3GGKmEprOQo40J7BE2a9jgaKNsV8jmh6tfUl46uGYgp_LWmFRZgevv7Kge-cNy7cwF60rfyKr1Rp0BmCJMck3pFal8r3OEng4QpVEI3f47w3alVt22rPO2s_jdaCiVx4ihL8_JCJJjow_mclcfqShu-94t7qwPTaj5C9k5Q8vAxIZVnfCu2JMMS3yHvMFc6EdDXmvpjaH3Bu2CjiU-YqnVWTpI0hRzNvRKofpxD_Wii4gM8dhdPI214Z_ASbaUtuZMEDRXgLwjlWsipjoah1tdobrm7WVcJmrBHFqOM4TsMYG0r3UujW_0pGz6VOSQhnLfVpYkvhUagwckeAIWZcWPpQZ7Kk7gSc7uXuzRHC0TbSLJPFZA=w1600-h896-no

He knew when to quit. Either that or Hera just arrived in the nick of time!
    6P8jlVdbUfBLv88HqIqFqkIFDq47UQ-0U6tnJtbF2JR6hiXzHOoppTJtiFiiXflEf2koCtFb8ywopsn1xB5E26l5BSplzrDwYSAtlGdrI1NmhUX8Lf2CVXx9g3qYf-Sh8ooGxjwpud8DUSbKX0o6MXynuSiS4CbMO1fT0LbY6iLnMrYGN2fwh-Q9-CBMdCyvdpcZ2pNOmH7IdmQp7FvaTPaxNw0eYHq2XZ2nFyjgbrMAs-5LlTSFhIeFO6nfdt6OoA7g-8P6MFVha9iVYO3g1CaD76SJxzEg4_BwJewPqQG_ekmGlJJ2Wdh36BxfFwjg4NIQuHbvdWwPaTLv6cXLT_Azh2f-XVO-NhA3y0kLECF9uDHe5pQUAKmzgIM40vRNR12KMlHFP-X-ZaadYldJwBWaCN1j-9chSulPpt-r7YfKgDqawoizAQRgL9psJm1U5j_Z_h6lybxM78RI6xZj2E361GMmXHudjNgGPVXQTp-J1_4OfIS66cK7RsAF_18H5O0QisFLGj0Ohw9n-TxRlaq3iCHFW_G-sEMwNjHbo_bZ4nQlDf0pUYuJivc5uFBYEd_0lLEaGCdb0C0F_TVSJGqAbudh55E=w1600-h896-no

Is anyone else not seeing some of my pics?
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    emorrill wrote: »
    @emorrill
    Welcome to the simverted dark side, Emorrill. >:) We have cupcakes and wine all ready for you. :D
    There's cupcakes? I want cupcakes!

Sorry, the cupcakes are only for us simverted folks. You have to practice. :);)>:)

Oh if you only knew the real me. I behave on this site. LOL

No no no, that won't do. We cannot have any good behavior here. Ditch that halo and don your horns! >:)

I'd get kicked off the boards! LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member

And it's back to Eric Clapon's tale. Sorry, I mostly forgot to take screenshots today when the important stuff happened. Partly because it wasn't the important stuff I was expecting, let alone planning to have happen.

Feeling more then a little stressed after the previous week at the restaurant, Eric took off to China for a three day vacation. Alice wanted to go with him, but had to stay home and care for Cheshire, the daughter she forced Eric to give her. He considered exploring a rumored hidden temple, but decided to make it a working vacation instead. He traveled the countryside sampling new dishes and learning how to make them. Watching a martial arts turnement made him intrigued by this art, so he bought a book to research more on the subject. He also bought a training post and 'board breaking' stand. That Eric thought was a bit expensive considering what it consisted of. He's not entirely sure where the boards actually come from though.

Meanwhile Alice has been getting rather antsy. She hasn't slept with a man in nearly four years (Cheshire is gonna age up again in a day or two). Not since she used magic to bed her housemate. Since Eric is still mad at her (to put it mildly) she did a lot of research while he was in China. This culminated with several elixirs being brewed. The first one she tossed at Eric as he returned home to make him forget the anger and consider Alice his best friend. She then mixed a Bliss elixir with one for fertility, believing this would create a potent love potion. She slipped it into his supper, then started to flirt after putting Cheshire to bed.

Screenshot-2_zpscgsxaxre.jpg

Despite his horror, Eric found himself telling her "I can't resist you..."
    At which point Alice smirked and informed him "I know."

Needless to say, he quickly found himself once more woohooing with Alice in bed, and the shower, and the hot tub, and the bed again, and again... All told she was quite pleased to learn Eric could go all night long. Sore, but pleased. Unfortunately Cheshire woke up, and thus Alice couldn't get the sleep she now desperately needed yet. When the amoral witch finally was about to get some sleep she found herself racing to the bathroom due to extreme nausea. It's quite possible she miscalculated.

After all, not only did Alice use a fertility elixir on Eric, but while in china he had been exposed to something which made him more fertile already (aka the lifetime happiness reward). And due to her magic shenanigans Eric never thought to use protection. It was only when Alice finally woke up again that she noticed the wedding ring on her finger. The enchanted wedding ring that's been passed down through her family. Enchanted to ensure the spouse remains eternally faithful. She doesn't even remember the wedding. Her problem is it was part of a set, and not the dominant part.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,323 Member
    @wbombje, thank you... :)

@lanlyn, yeah those 2 pictures are not showing up in the posts that you made earlier. At first I thought maybe it was because I was on my Nook tablet as that can happen sometimes. But now that I am on my PC, it's just a blank post with a grey circle in the center of them.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Karritz: awesome updates

@lisasc360: awesome updates

@lanlyn: awesome updates

@wbomje: awesome updates

@emorrill: awesome updates

@CravenLestat: awesome patterns

@TadOlson: awesome updates

@lasummerb: awesome updates

@KevinL5275: awesome updates

@BrittanyChick22: awesome updates

@all: awesome updates all
    :) Smile!

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Lanlyn Several of your pics were a blank white page with a gray plus sign in the middle.Thought it was just me. :'( And was getting ready to answer about the dress but you covered it..dont you love when people ask "Where did you get that" and it was made by EA.The outfit I always used on Jolene Montaque people said was CC and the outfit Ariel Walsh wears default with the bikini top they thought was CC. :D

@Bekkasan I seen your request and thought long and hard since you know how much we do not like each other :rage:

JK :love:

But anyway here is the deal if I put that pattern up you have to post 2 pictures of Betty Simovitch modeling it.A everyday and a formal.

Do we have a deal..

obamadealwithit_gif_zpsphnhd0xp.gif

@Palmarrow Do not forget Fatima Simovitch is where Betty got them looks..she is actually a really pretty premade.FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH Elixir her to YA :o:o And be mind blown :o:o .Although she always tried to flirt with me even though I married her daughter which makes her a horrible mother
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @bekkasan @lisasc360 and @CravenLestat Thanks for the heads-up about the missing pics. I'll go back and edit the post to see if it helps. Wonder why I can see the pictures and you guys can't. :o
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @Puddinroy, thank you... :)

@lanlyn, you're welcome... :) I don't know unless it has to do with the browser that we're using as I am using IE on my PC and Google Chrome on my Nook tablet. But I could be wrong about that.
  • Options
    @lisasc360 @bekkasan @CravenLestat I redid those two pics in my original post. Can you see them now? Any other pictures missing?

Wimsel-Vale Wedding Post

I use Chrome, BTW.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'm still recovering, but since the doctor didn't call back about my blood test results, I guess no news is good news, right? Also, I apologize that I neglected to thank everyone for reading my last update!

@lanlyn Hera looks great in her dress! It's actually the same one I used on Kaydence.

Oh @CravenLestat for some reason I still can't get the pattern to install :(

QsWf1Le.jpg

Now we catch up with Skylar's nemesis, her cousin Kaydence, who in many ways is her polar opposite. The last time we saw her here, she was dealing with drama on the set of her soap opera 'As the Sims Turn,' and had received a mysterious bouquet of flowers just before her scene shot.

d1H47oo.jpg

Sometimes, it appears the actress is more interested in scientific pursuits than she is in thespian ones. She continually rolls wants to do experiments.

xC1a8Qa.jpg

Still, head writer Emmitt Stanley managed to convince her to join the writing team.

xhREcxh.jpg

Sometimes even her own father is confuzzled. He wonders just how to relate.

Screenshot-206_zpsffixkou2.jpg

If you looked up the word overachiever in the dictionary, you'd find Kaydence's picture next to it. Not only does she hold down her regular classes, but she has her school clubs and her acting job, sometimes not coming home until late at night to do her homework. Even with all this, she still manages straight A's. Some wonder how she does it. (And no, I don't cheat on that!)
    Disciplined and hard-working, Kaydence stands in stark contrast to her party-animal parents, and even to most of the other teens in town. Even as a small child she thrived on order and precision, even though her own household was often quite disorderly.
    She's the kid you'd read about in your local paper and you'd gasp at their accomplishments at such a young age.
    I mention the overachiever part because in comparison to this, Skylar seems like she's a C student. But she's not. Like Kaydence, Skylar is taking advanced placement courses, and Skylar scored over 1700 (don't remember the exact amount) on the Sims University Admissions test (SUAT). And like Kaydence, Skylar has excellent marks in school.
    If Skylar's mother, Savannah, wanted her daughter to be more like her bookworm niece, well...

c39f99f0-297d-415e-96db-ee2f60d1bcb6_zps0fjsqtwz.jpg

With this tight squeeze, Kaydence doesn't have much time for a social life. Nor, truthfully, is she interested in one. Indeed, her boyfriend, Terry, came about by sheer luck.

fun_zpsn7ahwru3.jpg

I had them out on an outing, and let's just say it was completely disastrous. All the actions kept canceling and this was the response afterwards.

Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @Lanlyn All fixed now <3<3 Whatever you did worked.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    @wbombje thanks. I'm trying to find the other colours and the site indicates there are several other colours for that skin. I haven't located them yet.
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims How can you not love Kaydence,,she is so animated with her expressions.She loves life. <3 But that nerd sitting next to her..

"I will never get a girl like that,I hate my life"

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @CravenLestat I'll have to try your suggestion about the teal color for Bebhinn's swimwear.
    @TadOlson Tanner and Tracy look cute being romantic together.

@Faerie197 Babysitters are a pain! What's funny is that if I watch them awhile, they seem to know I'm doing it and will take care of the baby. If I use a sitter, I try to zoom back to the house several times to keep an eye on them. Otherwise, they do nothing useful. ...RE: your question. I have aging on, but my sims are set to Epic length lives. I do usually age up babies, toddlers, children, and teens early though--about half-way into each life stage. ...RE: That enchanted wedding ring that makes the spouse Eternally Faithful. I want that ring!! Gimme, gimme!! LOL

@lasummerb All your family backstories are fascinating. Your characters all have personalities. I also like the different kinds of dialogue and phrasing you use; they bring even more depth to the stories. Some of the wording is unfamiliar to me, but I can easily understand the meaning from the context. I really enjoy that. I love experiencing different cultures and approaches to life. And I can do that with your stories.

@madIris LOL at all the pranks! I've rarely had my sim kids do pranks. I do have one boy in Hidden Springs, an Imaginary Friend made real, who has done a couple. He's the type that would.

@R3B3CKVH That networking app is great! I only have one sim who is advanced enough to really make big changes in relationships. It's like a portable NRaas mod. ...I like your "spiffy signature giffy." ...Funny about the reading roommates!

@BrittanyChick22 Your update with Needy and Throwup was fun. I like how Throwup and Carlotta actually helped Needy get the nerve to be romantic with Minzi. The dare kiss was a nice twist.

@Karritz Loved the faun pics. Glad you got the horns to work. He looks cool.
    @earthgirl Congrats on little Luke. I like his eyes. The angry bee pics were fun! Sorry about the deaths though.

@lisasc360 I don't think I've heard about the NRaas Animator mod. I'll have to check it out. ...That was some Spooky Day! A zombie and a fire.
    @PalmArrow Le Riverview is a gorgeous world now! I always liked Riverview anyway. ...Love the Lestats.

@venusdemilosims Enjoyed the update on Kaydence. A dedicated career teen. Loved the message from her boyfriend! But I hate when dates get all messed up like that.
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @CravenLestat and @lisasc360 Oh good! Glad the pics are showing up now. Thanks again. :)
  • Options
    Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    Signing off for the day. I'm all funned out. Made a new outfit though, before it was all said and done.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    I edited my post above with the links for the fawn horns by Psycho and Pants and Feet by JuBa

Here's the picture of how he looks in my game at the moment.

Fawn004.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn, thank you... :) It just opens up the in-game animations that can be used anytime and anywhere. MTS also has one that you can do custom animations on. I don't have it yet as it is a .rar file but I would like to get it one of these days... :)
    http://www.modthesims.info/d/441682
  • Options
    nekocat86nekocat86 Posts: 28 Member
    So yesterday I added the ghost Vernon Carpenter to the household and Alice just had a baby with him! Of course, he's got commitment issues, but what matters is getting my 4th generation started.
    I've been trying to get a romance going with Hugo and the maid. Ah Hugo, he's so slick. After he takes her out to lunch and a movie, he whips out a pregnancy book to read! *facepalm* THAT'S why you can't find a girlfriend, Hugo! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Ah well - it seems this skin is imperfect.

Eyes001.jpg

It is supposed to be available in various colours and I've got all of the different versions in my mods folder but only the blue version shows up.

It isn't available for baby or child. That's ok because it says it is available for Teen to Elder.

It says it is available for Teen to Elder. The body is available for teen to elder. The elder face reverts to normal human looking face.

I suspect I'll use its blue form for my fairy population and use Young Again potion for them if they ever age up to elders.

The blue skin does turn greenish by using the slider but I expected to see 3 other completely different colours.

Thanks to @moonskin93 for giving me some fun with my fawn and other new skins etc. I'll put some of these characters into my fairy village that I built using luna's fantasy trees.

She'll look good wandering around the fairy village.
    Outfits001.jpg

My brooding fawn will look good in the fairy village. He has some different traits. Brooding, Childish, Animal Lover and a couple more.
    Brooding_Fawn.jpg

Fairy_Home003.jpg

Nates_Place007.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @PalmArrow It is awesome of you to share the save file of your Le Riverview :) I will dl and try it maybe over the weekend. Thanks for the info in the spoiler too.

@lisasc360 Nice to see someone else uses the pull chain lights. I love those! They remind of places we lived when I was a kid. Dad was in the Air Force and we lived in some interesting places, even in a motel for a few weeks til we could get on base housing. Probably not much fun for Mom, but all 4 of us kids loved it. POOL! :) They had those chain lights in a lot of places back then.

@Karritz Congrats. I didn't even get the faun in the game yet. I didn't get time to go to my middle earth saves.

@lanlyn I see the ones you posted now and went back to the wedding ones and they are there now. I guess it was just one of those weird forum hiccups. :)

@Faerie197 Enjoyed your update and I think Alice is learning that sometimes we can get more than what we asked for :)

@CravenLestat Man oh man, you drive an interesting bargain. Deal!! <3 I think I can put Betty in a couple pretty outfits. <3 How do you like Bekka's new outfit?

27178757472_be6646ffd8_b.jpg

@venusdemilosims I glad you are getting better. :) I've had some bad dates in the Sims, but, never seen that message before. That is funny. :)

@R3B3CKVH Very pretty outfit. :)

@nekocat86 Not the best book to read on a date. :lol:
  • Options
    @bekkasan, Thank you... :) I think that they are nice lights and they remind me of the ones that someone would have in a walk in closet or utility/laundry room... :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top