Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

53208905519_e2c79467af_k.jpg

Introducing the DomStar SE ... :D

The new and improved DomStar SE is the perfect domestic bot suited for the family.
    This mid-range beauty is geared towards the general bot enthusiast and is user friendly,
    The DomStar SE will keep the house clean, cook dinner and babysit the children.
    It is also capable of fixing household appliances, self-tuning and is solar powered.

It Can Be Yours for a Reasonable 6,178 Simoleons

53207648537_687fd327cb_k.jpg

Get Better @Nikkei_Simmer ...
    Happy Simming All ... <3

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    My great-grandsims Susanne and Jessica borrowed the foal from a neighbour and had fun with their new friend, Milkyway.

5BVHXcr.jpg

Z6kGAsZ.jpg

Jessica's turn. No stirrups caused a stir up.

XtKZUfG.jpg

38ZAcGv.jpg

Imb7Lhw.jpg

Zj7GTGw.jpg

Then later, they got inside to watch Tox on the Box.

yhF5qBi.jpg

eBAqhNx.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,151 Member
    Swee smorghi gorgh.. here is the next chapter. ;)

The title of this chapter is quite the acedemic cliché as anyone who has read more than a dozen of papers can attest too.. Been there, done that. ;) However, as most clichés, it has become one because there's also a lot of truth to it... :P

Also, trigger warning for anyone that have studied medicine, chemistry, biology etc... I'm gonna throw around some terms here without really knowing what they mean.. :P

Chapter 5.3 – October 2023 – Further research is needed..

Quick summary:

Screenshot-93_edit.jpg

While Oliver Freddy attends his morning lecture, Inge sits down to do some more writing on her science fiction novel, and afterwards she wants to go on a bike ride around town. However, there seems to be a problem....

Screenshot-104.jpg

Oliver Freddy spends a lot of time at the Student Union doing research on his DNA samples, hoping to figure out something groundbreaking.. or atleast come one step closer to some kind of solution....

Screenshot-181.jpg

Inge gets a party invitation from Samantha. The evening passes peacefully without any major drama or trouble. ;)

Todays Artbreeder photo:

LUCYIMg.png

Susie Grey (66 years old).

Susie Grey is Samanthas mother, and one of the elders of the Grey family. In spite of her family being ostracized for generations, she has maintained a friendly and open attitude towards the towns population. She loves spending time outdoors, but perhaps a little unusual for being a werewolf, she's also vegetarian whose favorite past time is working in her garden and tending to her plants.
    She's seen as somewhat of a mediator for those among the town population who aren't inclined to be hostile against her family. She doesn't see the point of all this hostility, and wants to see a world where everyone just gets along...
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    Since my teen sim graduated and took a trip to China, I sent her moms to the resort in town for a few days as a treat. When I checked back on them, one mom had gotten juiced and fell asleep sick, the other drank coffee all night and was still up at 3 am. I guess they needed to unwind!

The pets were clearly tired after all that graduation as well, as I found them asleep in the middle of the road. I love this game.

MAq5tWi.jpg
    OJ8swMm.jpg

• Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,899 Member
    Sunday’s update! I hope you enjoy Chapter Seventeen: Destiny or Fate?

Disaster strikes at Evergreen House as our third generation starts to draw to a close.

ouu7ssed4kmr.png
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    CharlieBleuCharlieBleu Posts: 177 Member
    Technically this was yesterday, but I played a little of my legacy and made a separate file for just playing around in the game.

oCzDlIR.jpg
    Feel free to add me to your Sims 3 friend list! I'm DMCharlie2017
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Appaloosa County
    Chapter 2: River Village Immigrants

Year 1 – March

Greg Preston needs his moments of solitude, he like cold days where it is often easier to find good spots without people, as the cold tends to keep more people inside.

bBBZMEy.jpg

Myra Frances was hired by Appaloosa Avenue Fashion, a lot of people came by to celebrate her appointment, others call her on the phone to congratulate.

MAjz8mk.jpg

Shina Nara and Norma Dahl understand each other well, they can talk about anything and never disclose their secrets to outsiders.

xelKX3q.jpg

Jane Harper started an oil painting. She has never created a painting before.

OtOOLOV.jpg

Norma Dahl’s boyfriend Johnny Johnson is not the romantic, caring man, he pretends to be. Behind her back he dates other women.

wX65bmS.jpg

Everything autonomously

Time to prepare the gardens for the coming season.

5R6KhRy.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I´ve had fun getting myself updated on your sims shenanigans :)

My sim and her children are the only sims in emptied out Riverview. The very first family.
    Annie Arrymore is a single, unemployed, deadbeat parent with a goal to have 5 children and likes to collect fish.
    So far she has had two sets of twin boys, one pair with the mail man and one pair with the repair man. She makes very little money from her fishing so she is also keeping a small garden.
    53217508445_f3a9e51cad_h.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I´ve had fun getting myself updated on your sims shenanigans :)

My sim and her children are the only sims in emptied out Riverview. The very first family.
    Annie Arrymore is a single, unemployed, deadbeat parent with a goal to have 5 children and likes to collect fish.
    So far she has had two sets of twin boys, one pair with the mail man and one pair with the repair man. She makes very little money from her fishing so she is also keeping a small garden.

What a handful @ZhakiraP ... :D
    Are you doing a NIF Challenge or just playing an empty Riverview?

Happy Simming and Thanks for Sharing!

• Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,151 Member
    Chapter 5.4 – November 2023 – The double chocolate latte and the hot dog flavoured DNA....

Yeah, I'll admit that the title of this next chapter is pretty horrible, but hey.. atleast it's a title. ;)

Quick summary:

Screenshot-87.jpg

Oliver Freddy wakes up with a pretty radical idea this morning. Well, it's not really more radical than his dream of creating plant-human hybrids (or plantsims if you will), but still.. pretty radical for an undergraduate anyway. ;)

Screenshot-91.jpg

..but then he's got Inge, being a good girlfriend and delivering a comment that will bring him a little closer to more solid earthly matters. :P

Screenshot-143.jpg

Of course Oliver Freddys ideas brings him back to the lab.. again... he's gonna have to spend many, many hours there..

..what? You thought figuring out how to make plant-human hybrids was done in an hour? Nope... that's not how it works in the real world.. ;)

Screenshot-108.jpg

Inge needs to get some fresh air again, and since the November weather is so nice, she decides to take the easel with her to start making a painting of a part of the town.

It's been a while since I've seen Jennifer Rockefeller, but then suddenly she's there crashing Inges art lecture with her usual streaking antics.. (picture not shown here, it's a little rude...).

Screenshot-151.jpg

Inge gets yet another invitation to a party by Samantha, and from here this chapter turns into a little story of friendship...

Todays Artbreeder photo:

H18Gs65.png

Márjánná Onébegajávrre (48 years old).

Karoliinás mother and of course another native of the area. Though she is a pretty kind hearted person, often donating money to her own cherry picked charities and good causes (from her own moral point of view), she shares the same skepticism towards the Greys as the rest of her family. Internally she suffers from a bit of low self-esteem and has a tendency to overinterpret things being said as either personal attacks on herself or her family and is known around town as one that will often exaggerate her own reactions and emotions.
    She may have a reason for being so thin-skinned, though. The story of the town is... complicated, and her family and the Grey family may actually have something in common when looking at it from a larger perspective...

That being said, she also holds a degree in finance, is currently taking art classes as well as being a pretty good chef wanting to learn and remember as many recipes as possible...

Family tree:

m9qCcX3.png
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options

@BlackSand I am playing the Random Legacy Challenge, sort of :D
    I rolled the Random Legacy Challenge App for Annie - single, unemployed, deadbeat parent and My Precious - to determine her life. When her time is up I will roll the app again and move another sim or sims into the world and play their life on a different lot. The idea is to populate the world this way.
    Each family will also found a community lot. Annie will found the Cemetery; Annie´s Haunt. I figured it would be nice to keep her ghost around.
  • Options

I like it @ZhakiraP!

That's kind of like a Nothing Is Free Challenge ... Although the rules and opportunities can be restrictive.
    You also have the Legacy going on ... I am guessing Annie's kids will remain in town.

• Options
    @BlackSand They will all run around freely, making it easy to find a spouse when I need one :)

Is Allison your founder or has the legacy gone on for a time? She´s looking sharp! :*
  • Options
    edited September 2023

@ZhakiraP ... Allison was the Burglar that married the Founder who has since passed away.
    For the Founder ... It was toss-up between the Mailman, Burglar or the Pizza Guy ... :D

Edit:
    She and the Founder only had one child who has also since died.

Allison has no problem staying in a faithful long-term relationship.
    The Founder, and their child just had one little thing in common ...
    The thing they had in common was the desire to grow old and die ... One that Allison does not share with them.

She's a witch ... And has been around for a very long time.
    She's planning on building a house in Dragon Valley (NIF Challenge) and starting a town there from the ground up.
    She just needs to build a big enough house to actually house her and the heirs she plans on having ...
    That might also share her idea of not chasing the grave ... :D

Post edited by BlackSand on
  • Options
    @BlackSand Sounds interesting. This game rarely goes the way we plan, does it? :D
    Looking forward to your NIF challenge :)
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,899 Member
    Wednesday's update! I hope you enjoy Chapter Eighteen: Rising from the Ashes

Birthdays, babies and much to think about as Francesca chooses an heir to the legacy.

Screenshot-128.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    The Arrymore family is nearly about to hand over the torch to the next family to populate Riverview.
    Annie had a total of 6 children. She was supposed to have 5, but due to 3 sets of twins this is where we are at.

All that is missing is the perfect death fish Annie has her heart set on. She even prepared a bowl and a plaque in her room of Precious fish.
    53221762653_cec12ed222_k.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraP wrote: »

Hey Wait ... I know that family ... :D
    Love the family portrait ... Good luck finding your perfect Deathfish.

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,433 Member
    My muse decided to come back finally and allow me to get some of my legacy Chapter 2 written, but pulling out my Sims 3 and playing to get screencaps is a bit beyond me at the moment. 😳 ~sigh~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top