Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hi @Karritz

Thank you for the update. I cannot understand what is going on from what you are saying either but it does appear from what you have written that it is possibly something between the baked goods and the NRASS cupcake mod? or other NRASS mod? as if other objects are being marked up and sold fine and you don't have to re-mark them up for sale constantly it has to be something to do with the baked goods themselves? Just a heads up I have asked @timecatcher to read your findings and possibly shed some light on this because it seems a shame at this early stage for something to be going wrong if it could be easily fixed and i will let you know if I get a response :)
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Winter group portraits of my current Sims 3 household, Alec and Jess and their children Peter and Nicholas. (I don't have a lot of experience in using poses, especially in aligning a group of posed sims with one another!)

AaqLzJF.jpg

Wx1kkOc.jpg

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    @emorrill Yeah, seems there is always some ridding out when moving.
    You're welcome. I agree, the werewolves should have been done much better. One thing I do like is how easy it is to make money with them finding collectables.
    I bet she did, lol.

@Onverser Oh, are you doing a multi-town save with the Traveller mod?
    Sunlit Tides looks like a beautiful world. I can't remember if I have it yet or not, I think there are around 5 I don't have.
    Nice job on the renovation!

@GraceyManor Now I'm wondering what her ancestors would be like? I'm a few pages behind on this thread still.
    Guess the town got lucky with the genetic pool of Sims.
    Was that the story where the male Sim was blind?

@Sprottenham Yep. However, sometimes remnants of hurricanes or tropical storms will head towards Illinois and cause some disturbances in the atmosphere. Those can cause some severe weather still.
    Yeah, we really do. As I type this, there are multiple tornado warnings off to the east of the Illinois River and one in the Chicago area. Luckily, just regular rainstorms for me today so far.
    Seems Gaute is enjoying the music.
    I guess Queen Bodil is giving a speech about tattoos.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Juliet really does look sad.
    Great pictures of your Sims!

@Nikkei_Simmer Do they have any friends since becoming poor?
    Great update!
    Well, I guess there is that. It really depends on the jail. With us being a smaller county, we don't really have anyone getting shanked in our jail. However, the prison is a different story.
    No, anything without some kind of cushioning never is.
    That would probably cause it, lol
    She is a good Sim. Don't think I've ever played her, but I take notice of her more since reading your stories with her.

@Astro Looks like you did a great job!

@Tamijo You're welcome.

@Cororon Looks like your Sim got some nice things.
    Great pictures!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    edited June 2021
    Never mind
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    @SPARKY1922 I just checked if the mod had been updated and found a new version of it was now available on MTS. So I just put that version into my game. That means all the playing and checking and recording of video I did yesterday will need to be done again. But at least this time I have an idea of how it works so it hopefully won't take so long to do.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2021
    Is there a mod to stop a sim from changing into chef outfit when using teriyaki grill from store?
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Well, pausing playing sims 3 consistently briefly to organize all my cc and saved sims and that stuff onto a USB. Windows updates causing printer not to work and have to factory reset meaning reinstalling sims 3 again. :disappointed::sweat:
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited June 2021
    I was playing on one of my not very serious games (not at all related to anything else I have been posting), where this dude was holding a costume party....and shortly after the guests had arrived while he was preparing some drinks, this thing dropped from the sky...

o7K4ltH.jpg

The area where it landed had a jacuzzi and a buffet table, as well as a couple of public outdoor speakers for music so the sims could have something to dance to. That meteor took it all out!

It was a bit ominous, I saw the shadow of the meteor growing right above the "party area" where everone started to gather and I was thinking this is going to kill someone... but luckily nobody died!

oKVtrzC.jpg

And then things caught fire...

vfShLvw.jpg

6moAoo8.jpg

Meteor literally crashed his entire party! Surely, the sims in town will be talking about this one for years to come, just for all the wrong reasons...!

6RSu13w.jpg

And afterwards, this poor guy just stood there for the duration of the night, contemplating the meaning of life, or something... totally shell shocked, I suppose..

Anyone else ever had a meteor strike happen like that before? I didn't know this was a thing...

th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited June 2021
    Does this mean that my Tim will have an alien wife in the future?

Untitled-6.png

His alien son is just one from being abducted. My Tim is still single and have never made any romantic interest yet. :blush:

Post edited by Jeansoo on
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Haven't been playing recently as I haven't been too good (Been coughing, aching and had a headache this morning), I'm currently self-isolating as my youngest sister has Covid (Last Friday, she went out with her work colleagues to the pub to watch the football, one has been tested positive and the other hasn't been tested and yesterday her result came back positive). I'l try and play sometime this week, either on Wednesday or Thursday.

@Sprottenham I had two meteror strikes happen in my game, the first time it destroyed half the garden and the second time, in my Legacy file, the meteror took out the outdoor table and chairs
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Rise And Shine Sleepyhead

0CX1uaH.png

I made this shirt logo today thought the picture was cute

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Sleepstar Wow destroyed half the garden. That is unfortunate if it is something that has been worked on a lot.. I didn't think meteors could hit residential lots at all, atleast not anything like that, but..now I know..

Also, here is the update from my main, more "important" story line game.

Chapter 11.4 - July Holiday - Day 6

5LdXaym.jpg
    On their second to last day, Leya wanted to try again to go for a visit to her sister Udishas home. The police car parked outside is a good indication. Udishas husband works in the police (as you may know already). Looks like atleast somebody is home!

M7yWFGq.jpg
    Gaute spots the police car and wants to show Leya and Bodil that he has what it takes to be a police officer. „If this mail box was a criminal, I would knock it out in a split second!“

H0lAiak.jpg
    Gaute: Look at this biceps, Leya!
    Leya just walks by him like its nothing to ring the door bell. Let's hope somebody answers.

NG5Fix7.jpg
    Dudleif, Udishas husband, comes out.
    Dudleif Chitrakaar-Skurchk: Hi, you must be Leya. It's just me and the kids at home now, but come on in.
    Udisha and Dudleif have two sons together, Nishit (the oldest) and Ole Christian.

cBpiE2H.jpg
    Picture: Nishit playing with the peg box. He is actually (supposed to be..) 5 years and 7 months old, so he isn't to far away to aging up to a child and start school. Toddler life stage in my story line ends on their sixth birthday.

bNdcpJP.jpg
    Picture: Ole Christian playing with the xylophone. Ole Christian is excactly two years old, meaning that today is actually his second birthday! Happy birthday little one!

StTDVTv.jpg
    Dudleif talks about his job and arresting thieves with Leya, when Gaute wants to show that he can also be daring..

joGB3Ar.jpg
    Gaute: Hey, Dudleif.. check this out!

Yup, he is eating dirt from the floor.. and just in that moment Udisha just came home. Leya doesn't want to watch and goes away.
    Udisha is cheering, not sure if it's because of the xylophone or Gaute. :P

phZNpUT.jpg
    Neither of course, it was because she was happy to see her husband.. Now, I never approved of this relationship, because I was hoping that she would find someone younger (and not move out of the house I built for her...) .. but of course, when someone really loves each other, it's not on me to be so cruel as to split them up, so I'm leaving it...

nU8FS9t.jpg
    Leya decided to make a drawing of the chemistry table...
    eufNMR7.jpg
    Gaute rushed inside to dance, and Bodil just clogged the toilet.

BRTsSsl.jpg
    No, come on.. really!? Your sister is visiting you for the first time in years, and this is what you want to do? They woohoo'ed of course, but there was no music at the end on this one, so no pregnancy. But Dudleif still isn't a dud since he already has two children...

KRdE4LS.jpg
    Bodil couldn't avoid hearing the sounds from the bedroom, which is just behind that door..

ZzTc5As.jpg
    Leya avoids a potentially awkward conversation by giving her daughter a hug.

yI7wBIC.jpg
    Or maybe it wasn't so awkward, because it looks like it gave them something to gossip about. ;) But if sound can travel one way through the door, it can probably travel the other way too! :P

UQBZkoR.jpg
    The turtle doves finally emerged from their hideout. Dudleif in his morning robe is not at all trying to hide what just happened...
    ( And runs an inkblot test on Gaute. „Oh, that reminds me of my job in the military“ he says. )

iJjsA1v.jpg
    Leya: It was lucky we came over just today, for Ole Christians birthday!
    Bodil: Haha, yes, are we going to eat cake, uncle?
    Oh, good idea, lets have a birthday party..!

yh6q0yN.jpg
    „I'm on it!“ says Udisha, „I'll make the pumpkin pie!“

J7yIz9f.jpg
    Udisha: Happy birthday, Ole Christian!
    (Of course, they couldn't have an actual birthday party with the cake and candles and all, because then he would age up to the next stage and he's not supposed to do that yet..)

AzC2nBp.jpg
    And as always, its impossible to have everyone sit down and eat at the same time, but it sort of worked out.. sort of..

7tsAwxt.jpg
    „Oh, Leya, you're just as good looking as your sister, what do you say, hmm?“, says Dudleif

2NxeO1n.jpg
    „Ew, no, not at all, old man!“

xa71wi1.jpg
    Leya: Actually... you're not to bad looking for a man your age, so maybe!

What..!?

iDp4MAm.jpg
    Dudleif: Don't make fun of me, young lady!

And they actually do this flirt/rejection thing back and forth a few times.. this looks very similar to what goes on when Patrik flirts with Leya.. why do you seem to always get caught up in these types of games, Leya?

1zH2g52.jpg
    Bodil: I don't like uncle Dudleif, he is acting just like Patrik.

5bq99RG.jpg
    Leya attacks Ole Christian with the claw.

qrdY7zC.jpg
    The boys measure up their strength with a pillow fight.

ykW36kk.jpg
    Udisha has already gone to sleep, and Leya practicing chess is noticeably also getting tired, so it shouldn't be long before they go home now. Shortly after this shot, Leya reached level 10 in the logic skill.

HofUQmt.jpg
    „I think it's time to call it a night now..“ says Leya. „Let's go back to the hotel“

2okz1Qr.jpg
    TLo61Bj.jpg
    Yup, Dudleif has also crawled in beneath the sheets and the toddlers are asleep, so I think it's time to say good night once more. Tomorrow is their last full day in Bewickton before heading back home to Sprottenham..

8Ixhd4s.jpg
    Picture: Udisha and Dudleifs home.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2021
    Thank you guys for the likes <3

Download link below

It is for the base game tee since everybody has that, the logo will be in your fabrics category just apply it in create a style and enjoy.

Here is another pic of it in game

eMWlrKI.png

LINK: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9469717

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    edited June 2021
    Thank you guys for the likes <3

Download link below

It is for the base game tee since everybody has that, the logo will be in your fabrics category just apply it in create a style and enjoy.

Here is another pic of it in game

eMWlrKI.png

LINK: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9469717

@CravenLestat,
    Yea, whatever... :p I didn't give out an awesome because I don't like it, I gave out an awesome because I love it... <3
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Brandontaylor Thanks so much for you comments. Yes, she is starting to change and I hope it stays that way.
    The soulmate bond does extend powers to each supernatural so it would be possible if she is Lee's soulmate she could become much stronger. :smiley:
    He has to wait at least til the next full moon. Considering how slow I play right now could be a while.

@emorrill Thanks so much for the comments on the picture. It really was beautiful colors.

@Onverser You have a very handsome sim! Congrats on getting Sunlit Tides. It's really a fun island community.
    lol at your revenge!
    Yep, he is handsome working on his car too!

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comment on my screenshot.
    Cute guys indeed!
    Incorporating The Lion King I see.
    Cute kid.
    They really are not that needy if you use certain objects. :grin:
    I don't think there is a mod for the chef outfit but if you find one let me know. :grin:

@Sprottenham Good to see your family is still enjoying the vacation. I'm sure it will be back to work and home soon. Vacations always go by fast.
    hehe, yes, visit your brother and quit injuring the fireman.
    Looks like they enoyed the festival and the music does seem appropriate at times. :grin:
    wow! I still have not had a meteor strike in all the years I've played. Glad no one died! Yes, that party will be talked about. Hope he made some good cash from the meteor!
    oh my! Especially with daughter watching!

@Silverofdreams30 Love the random shots!
    Lenny is hot! :love:
    That is so sweet that Vance loves the kids. That makes him hotter!
    Cute toddlers

@MamaSimTee Lot of kids to raise by yourself!
    It is good she has some help from the oldest.

@Astro I'd say you did a good job of grunging it. lol, spell check doesn't like my word!

@LadyLana1 Welcome, sounds like Mortimer had no issues with her drowning him.

@Tamijo Thanks so much for the comment on my screenshot. :smiley:

@Cororon Cute! Glad you see you posting a few pictures again.

@Karritz I don't have the energy to test and run those kind of businesses. I really don't want my sims running them and it sounds like you have to hold their hands if you set it up as a business and NPC's can't run it.

@Nushnushganay Welcome! You got some great shots of Cornelia in the UFO.

@Emily4331 They are beautiful. I'm not sure why you didn't finish dressing Frances before taking pictures of her. :tongue:
    Cute cat girl! I've never considered a cat cowardly.
    None of the cats I've ever had were that way. A little freaky at times, but never cowardly.

@Turjan Love Elena's faces. She's cute!
    I'm sorry your second shot affected you so poorly. I still have not had my second. After getting that nasty brochitis, not covid, tested negative, they want me 100% better before getting it. I'm back to work the last couple of weeks but I'm still tired and no energy. I think the first shot made me susceptible to that dag gum cold virus which turned into bronchites, so I'm chicken to go get the second. Wish it wasn't so expensive to get the antibody tests.

@AnisEB97 Welcome! Of course, we love our sims no matter what they are. They seem to like each other very much.
    I love Moonlight Falls, my favorite town. I force myself to play other towns to get to know the other ones.

@Jeansoo Too cute!
    I would say it just means EA didn't take into consideration alien children in the gene pool. It should be your sims genes, not his son unless you were active on the son when you arrived in the future.

@PalmArrow They are a very handsome family!
    You have to have MOO on and hold that alt tab down to get them aligned with some poses.
    I make sure to reset each posed sim with the debug reset after posing them, or I save before posing and quit without saving after.

@Sleepstar That doesn't sound too good. Hope you feel better soon!

@CravenLestat Cute pattern!

Hidden Springs, spring sunset.
    51260027923_ae44f1b21b_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @bekkasan if the mod works as intended the townie employees can run it on behalf of your own sims. I found that when it's placed on a community lot my sims won't stay on the lot so the townie manager has to do it on her own.

edit: And when it's on a residential lot it's hard to keep the household members to stay anywhere near the shop area. Sometimes they are in there but not often unless you keep on top of them to stay put. Fortunately the customers can buy whatever they want without anyone supervising them. And you do get the occasional thief and the burglar alarms don't work for them so you have to install a security system that my sim can't afford to get yet.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2021
    @Brandontaylor
    Yup that was it.^_^ You remembered, I never continued with it, but
    I should revamp it some time.

@bekkasan
    Tossing in a bit of Lion King XD
    Waiting for my day off to do another
    update.If I find a mod I will share it, the
    chef clothes are annoying.XD For now I use
    master controller to change outfit.

208122897_826466608277593_2206388691473868313_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=qLi4ZIAoyKwAX8i0cKl&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=b85eeb66a1333bbb942e312533b804d3&oe=60DF08BC
    Installed Reshade to my game, was a little nervous at first, but I like it.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited June 2021
    @GraceyManor

Gorgeous shot
    '
    @bekkasan

Thank you

@Brandontaylor

Thank you
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2021

@Onverser Oh, are you doing a multi-town save with the Traveller mod?!

Oh, no, I just got bored and moved lol
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Emily4331

another lovely sim

@PalmArrow

Great pose shots
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @bekkasan , that's a beautiful sunset! And thank you for the advice about holding the alt tab, that was the part I was missing!

@GraceyManor , the screenshot taken with Reshade looks gorgeous!

@Silverofdreams30 , thank you! :)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    @SPARKY1922 I just checked if the mod had been updated and found a new version of it was now available on MTS. So I just put that version into my game. That means all the playing and checking and recording of video I did yesterday will need to be done again. But at least this time I have an idea of how it works so it hopefully won't take so long to do.

Oh I never thought to look on MTS :s I am sorry you are having to do it all again..
  • Options
    After Karen finished eating her breakfast, she cleaned up her dirty dishes and then sat down at the tea table for a cup of tea. She was surprised that she didn't fall into the sink or dropped the teapot while pouring her freshly brewed tea or else that would had burnt her.
    HapWQTpl.jpg
    y463lbll.jpg
    xieX0fpl.jpg

When she was done sipping her tea, she got dressed and decided to head on over to the Summer Festival as she figures that it's time to go out and about in the town. Plus she has an opportunity that she needs to complete, so the festival probably would be the place for her to do the "Charming Introduction". She just hopes that she can do it as she is socially awkward. Of course she wears her dress instead of changing into a pair of shorts or capris to ride her bike over there.
    DVAzYObl.jpg

So the first thing she does is rents a pair of roller skates as she wanted to try rolling skating. She just hopes that she doesn't fall flat on her face and embarrass herself in front of a bunch of strangers as she doesn't want anyone laughing at her. She gets on the rink and starts out pretty good but then loses her balance for a second or two before regaining her balance.
    k6WeIz9l.jpg

Of course she loses her balance again due to the 2 skaters in the middle of the rink losing their balance and falling down. She just hopes that they are okay and that they didn't break anything.
    BXQ00vDl.jpg

Tina Buford wanted to skate with Karen, so of course Karen was a bit nervous to skate with someone as she didn't want to fall down and cause someone else to fall down as well but she was told not to worry so much about that. So she accepted the invitation to skate with Tina.
    g9teFqEl.jpg

They were doing pretty good until she lost her balance again and they both fell down. Once they both got back up, Karen apologized to Tina for losing her balance and she was forgiven as Tina told her that she had also lost her balance as well since she is still a little unsteady on skates herself. Once they parted ways and went back to skating on their own, Karen started skating circles around everyone as she had gotten a little bit better at staying upright.
    e48zsGMl.jpg
    4O1y3NEl.jpg

She skated around the rink for a few more laps before heading on over to the food stands as she was hungry. She looked over the menu that they had there and she decided on a funnel cake with a little bit of powdered sugar on it. Once she got her funnel cake, she went to a picnic table to sit down to eat it. She really loved the taste of it but decided that she would only eat this every once in awhile so that she doesn't gain too much weight.
    zbHum4pl.jpg

Karen sat at the table for a little bit debating on whether she was ready to do her Charming Introduction on one of the townspeople. She finally got her nerve up and decided that it was time to do her introduction, so she saw Gerald Picard and decided that he would be the 1st one for her to introduce herself to. She went up to him and introduced herself as Karen Krusty and that she was new to the town. (Yes, she changed her name before heading on out today as she didn't want to introduce herself as Krusty Karen.) So Gerald introduced himself after she told him her name.
    jpYnyZil.jpg

After their introduction which went very well, she was telling him about her new house that she's living in and he was delighted to hear that she loves her place as well as the town. He then gave her a friendly welcome to the town and told her that it was nice to meet her before he had to leave, so she thanked him and told him that she had somewhere important to be anyhow and that it was nice to meet him as well.
    vm3YC6Gl.jpg

She hopped back on her bike and headed on over to Thomas Fontaine's house as that is where she had to turn in her opportunity. But as she was pedaling pass her house, she saw 2 wild horses out on her front lawn. She hopes the get to see them when she gets home since Thomas's house is just right around the corner from her house.
    QaRU06al.jpg

She pulls up outside of Thomas's house where she saw him by his mailbox checking for mail. So she heads on over to where he was standing at and turns in her opportunity to him. He thanked her for completing it and asked if she had any issues completing it and she told him no that it was a breeze to do it.
    C4iuhTxl.jpg

After she was done talking to him, she almost fell into him. Of course she thought to herself how the heck could she fall into someone while she's just standing there but of course then she remembered that she's clumsy by natural and that it doesn't take much effort for that to happen in her case. As they were walking away from each other, she heard Thomas laughing out loud to himself as she was walking home and was wondering what was so funny unless he was laughing at her for almost falling into him.
    X709e0Wl.jpg

After the short walk home from Thomas's house to hers, she realized that it was a full moon tonight so she headed inside as quickly as she could because she knew that bad things happen on full moon nights.
    VmKI9Srl.jpg

Once she settled down, she sat down on the couch and turned the TV on the cooking channel to see what they have on there that she could fix without using the stove or oven.
    kUzEltul.jpg
  • Options

After she was done watching a couple episodes of the Sims Cooking Channel, she decided to read "Which is better, pen or pencil? It's a draw!" book.
    oBO8PL1l.jpg

While she was reading, another wild horse shows up in her front yard and was pawing the ground as well as looking around.
    PRICKail.jpg

Then a 2nd wild horse shows up as well.
    Rg4tMVhl.jpg

Karen saw some movement outside so she goes to her door to peek her head outside only to see 2 wild horses in her yard. But as she was stepping out on the front porch, the 2nd horse starts to back away from the porch and into the side yard just because it was afraid to be seen.
    MepErSnl.jpg

Then a 3rd one shows up in the yard as Karen watches on. She was amazed by them and amazed by the fact that they were showing up while she was outside.
    y0hDPo6l.jpg

The 3rd horse decided to show off for Karen...
    qhr28KMl.jpg

Then the 1st one decided to show off as well. She was amazed even more by their showing off in front of her.
    Z6RpMBPl.jpg

She went inside after the 1st and 3rd horses left leaving only the 2nd horse there as it was grazing in the yard. She was a little hungry, so she had some vanilla yogurt with some fruit mixed in before heading upstairs to use the toilet and to take a bath before heading to bed for the night.
    Lp2OZ6il.jpg
    VL488FTl.jpg
    Y3fY6W4l.jpg

About 2:30 in the morning, a zombie appears out in her backyard as she was sleeping.
    Mas87CQl.jpg

He headed on up to the back porch hoping that the back door was unlocked so that he could get inside but luckily enough Karen made sure that the back door as well as the front door was locked before heading upstairs for the night or else she would had been turned into a zombie.
    DTqGnt3l.jpg

While Karen was sleeping, the Sim God placed a rocking chair out on the newly added back porch so that the zombie could sit down and not keep making moaning sounds while she was sleeping. He went to sleep as soon as he sat down in the chair.
    ZW0oTQFl.jpg

Karen woke up a couple of hours later and headed downstairs where she had noticed someone out on her back porch, so she goes out to investigate who it is. She noticed that he looks a little sickly and wonders if she should call 9-1-1 or even the police to come and get him off of her property but decides to go back inside thinking that she'll just let him sleep off whatever is ailing him as he could had 1 too many drinks last night and had gotten lost on his way home.
    prZLdbVl.jpg
    e0mR6GWl.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »

Oh I never thought to look on MTS :s I am sorry you are having to do it all again..

I probably would have had to do it again anyway as initially I was trying to work out what's going on with it. I am still a bit confused with a few things. But I have to say it's a lot of fun with a shop on a residential lot. I think my lot is a bit much for it to cope with and there are times when it just shuts down. I think I've worked out the problem happens when the advertising changes. You buy advertising and at around 7:30 am it either freezes indefinitely or shuts down. Either way it is shut down. So I've started making sure I save at the end of each day. My advertising just ran out. It is good for 7 days but I don't think it actually lasted for 7 days. I'll have to make a note and check next time. On the first day after advertising ran out, when preparing for the start of the business day at around 7:30 am it shut down. My shop opens at 8 am. So I'm currently reloading the game. I will see what happens. I want to buy more advertising. Maybe I should have done that before the end of the previous day but then that would have wasted a day's advertising. Or I could scrap this shop and build a smaller one but I don't want to do that.

Mostly I'd say it's a lot of fun on the residential lot. But I am confused as to how or if the household actually gains simoleans from the sales. I will have to write down some numbers and see what's going on. I can't see the point if the cash register shows how much the shop has earned if the household funds are never increased. They might be being increased. I'm going to have to watch that. I've noticed the store managers, I have 3 currently, are not autonomously restocking as much as I'd like. They are doing it occasionally and when I tell them to do it they will drop it from their queue if something more interesting interrupts them.

The video is going to be quite long but if people are interested they will watch it and if not they won't.

EDIT: One thing I noticed is the version number of the mod is wrong. When it launches a message pops up to say the mod is running and shows its version number. Well mine still says version 1.3 and in my mods folder I have version 1.4.

See next post for more info
    Post edited by Karritz on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top