Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Jones Family Update, Part two

sMFar3R.jpg
    The first two up were Eric and Fawn. Ariana and Abigail soon joined them when Fawn started talking about her time with the orchestra.

Iwc72aY.jpg
    Eric failed again, and L4u Rn gave him another shock. She better quit or he may have a heart attack. Instead, someone else passed away later that day.

CXRZnPm.jpg
    Abigail left after breakfast because she had an opportunity to finish. She was supposed to find certain gems and metals but she was just given them by her parents who had found them hunting and on vacation.

0QT2Jxy.jpg
    Ariana, Dwight, and Fawn watched TV together. Eric was busy setting up a party with the extended family.

6Wnkc7F.jpg
    The first guest to show up was Alicia Bunch. Melanie hadn't talked with this particular cousin very much and they had a nice chat.

K9YdYmq.jpg
    Christen caught Abigail in the bathroom and they struck up a conversation. They don't show up as related since the game doesn't register extended cousins.

I4YFnBH.jpg
    Tommy Bunch got the shock of his life when his sister-in-law Fawn kicked the bucket.

pQ1eCUY.jpg
    She wasn't afraid of Grim, she had seen him take Emily and Christopher and knew there was nothing to be afraid of. Oh, and she did reach level ten logic, dying the next day. The extended family seemed shocked but none of them were close with Fawn to cry about it.

TI6lG7C.jpg
    Grim stuck around a bit and even had a pillow fight with Eric.

MWncIRx.jpg
    Much food was brought to the party so Eric helped himself. Zelda and Lois were wandering around the house before everyone left. Now Eric has 3 days left until 90 but he will probably eat some life fruit for a bit until his goal is met.

***Off to work on the Ava Sinclair story. Doing more skilling tonight in hopes of getting her where she was before.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys, again my creative juices have ran dry.Some stories I can kick off just fine, others tend to flop.:/ plus I've been busy building a house/lot for a buddy over on the gifting forum summer gift exchange(can't show it yet in case my buddy lurks this thread).
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited May 2020
    Survival of the Fittest
    Chapter 2
    Security Checks

It was clear that remaining in this place was traumatic for River and Haruo, but they needed to find out whether Sunset Valley had even the slightest chance to rebuild, avoiding the hot-spots or finding a way to lessen the radiation risk. The adults in the group knew that there were still people roaming around in the town trying to eke out a living amongst the rubble. And if they could cobble together the semblance of a group that would work together to rebuild what was lost, then perhaps Sunset Valley had the chance to rise from the ashes like a pheonix. If not, then they would leave together as a group bent on securing their own safety in numbers. After all, what could only a group of four plus two teenagers really do on their own? Even if they were armed to the teeth.
    Screenshot-84.jpg
    Mac looked over at Meg who looked rather perturbed, "You look troubled. Meg, what's the problem?" she asked her.
    Screenshot-85.jpg
    "He's always been like this for as long as I remember. And whenever he does this, I can't sleep; I'm going to be worried for him."
    Screenshot-89.jpgScreenshot-90.jpg
    Mac understood Meg's frustration all too well; it was the same argument for every husband and wife team where the husband was a 'take charge' sort of military man. Harm and Tosh were doers. When other people could only talk up a good game, they were first in to act, using their actions as the catalyst to lead. Both were leaders and both knew that to take the initiative would mean that others would follow. By setting examples of themselves they would be shown to have the stuff that it took to be regarded as fair and understanding. Nobody wanted the zero to oh six hundred watch and by taking the dreaded watch on himself, Tosh left the others the choicer assignments that they had no reason to reject. Not that they would anywys, The rest of them knew the gravity of the situation that they were in and everybody knew their role in the security of their compound.
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Then again, Tosh, as a recipient, was no ordinary leader. He was considered someone who always understood that leadership in tough situations meant actions "above and beyond the call of duty..." After conducting the investigation into the award of her now-husband's Medal; no wonder Meg was always anxious for her husband's safety. Mac, having read the citation for Tosh's award, wondered just how much her own boyfriend's actions fed off of what her boyfriend's best friend did. She never gave voice to her own concerns, but whereever Meg's husband went, Harm was sure to follow. Tweedledee and Tweedledum; their friendship forever linked like brothers.
    Screenshot-82.jpg
    Meanwhile, Tosh and Harm were checking out the Gatling gun emplacements. Perched securely atop sandbags, they were canted in in covering fields of fire so that anybody trying to traverse the mine-field not only had to worry about being blown to kingdom-come from stepping on a bouncing Betty but getting turned into swiss cheese. Meg and Mac shook their heads wonderingly. Their two significant others looked like kids in a candy store when it came to military hardware - the more expensive the better.
    Screenshot-86.jpg
    Mac sighed, "Boys will be boys..." Looking over affectionately at Harm, she noticed just how enthused he was at the new toys that they would get to play with should opportunity present itself. By unspoken agreement, they headed over to join their significant others at the sandbagged positions. Meg going over to see Tosh and Mac going over to see Harm who was at the other emplacement.
    Screenshot-92.jpgScreenshot-91.jpg
    "I think it's going to do us fine..." was Tosh's somber remark as Meg came up to stand slightly to his rear. Tosh was already kitted out in his body-armor and his M-4 Carbine. "Most likely they'd attempt a frontal assault rather than hit our flanks - the cliff covers our rear and we're good as far as visual on left and right flanking potential for attacks. if we would have two others to help by manning the towers, it would increase our security potential."
    Screenshot-93.jpg
    Mac, standing with Harm, was more concerned about provisioning. "C Rations aren't going to last with two more mouths to feed." she commented. "We're going to have to try to grow something...the soil up here at least hasn't been irradiated to the point where we can't eat anything that comes out of the ground."
    Harm nodded in response; he'd known that provisioning was going to become a problem if left unchecked for too long. He'd just hadn't wanted to give voice to the thought on the pretext of making sure that morale was still up. Even couples were prone to arguing over stressful situations and Harm had enough of stressful situations over his past years as of recent. "We could try to grow stuff, if we can find the seeds to start so. At least the seeds, hopefully won't be affected by the radiation."
    He heard a hail from Tosh who was walking over to his position, Meg two steps behind her husband followed. "What's our provisioning like?" was Tosh's first question.
    Screenshot-97.jpg
    "...with six mouths to feed, we're going to run short of C-rats really quickly if we don't get something started." he stated.
    "We thought along the same lines, sir." Harm replied as he looked over at his friend and superior, "Mac thinks that we should start a garden and that the seeds are going to be our best shot at developing foodstocks to get us through this."
    Screenshot-99.jpg
    "OK...I'm going to take a reconnoitre to see what I can find." Tosh told him.
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    "Be careful, sir, we don't know what's out there..."
    Screenshot-99.jpg
    "No worries, Captain. I'm armed and I've got my head on a swivel. Any bandits in the area and I'll make sure that I call for Ready Five." Tosh replied.
    Screenshot-100.jpgScreenshot-101.jpg
    Meg looked frustrated even though she knew that Tosh was making the right choice to go out and hunt for food-stocks. It was a wife's prerogative to be upset with her husband and Harm and Mac both knew it so they didn't say anything, "I don't like the looks of that weather, sir..." God it was tough to not just hug him tightly; husband or wife...when in uniform, one had to keep strict military decorum. Why did he keep taking these risks? "Those clouds look like they aren't too friendly."
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Hang the rules and regs, "I'll be all right, honey..." Tosh told her; his face showing no sign of apprehension as to the risk that he was taking with what lay beyond the gate.
    Screenshot-103.jpgScreenshot-105.jpg
    "I know I can't stop you...Tosh" Meg said, "Just keep your wits around you and come home safe...to me..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks!

@Brandontaylor Thanks! Yeah, that Science career hair is kind of crazy. Thanks for your comments!

Now, onto my latest update.

First up, while Alaina was around in the early morning, she happened to wander into Tom and Delilah's bathroom while they were both using it. As you can see, Tom found himself attracted to Alaina, but he still wanted her out of the bathroom. Naughty Alaina! Haha!
    PfL4cfz.jpg
    Later that morning, Alaina possessed this entire table set as Delilah was getting ready to use it! I'm not quite sure how, but she managed to eat while Alaina was still in possession of this entire set. :lol:
    EnxmI72.jpg
    Later that night, I finally got Emily married to her fiance Kenji and moved him into the household. Interestingly, his LTW was one of the Riches ones so as soon as he moved in, his LTW was fulfilled because we still have so freakin much money!
    daAmd7R.jpg
    Before everybody went to sleep, I had them .. uh .. well .. have some fun under the covers. :wink: Not trying for a baby yet because I want to get Elias married with a kid on the way at this point.
    plNosSV.jpg
    PmX6bkv.jpg
    That night, Bethany showed up and just wanted to workout.
    LPSrliY.jpg
    68knI57.jpg
    Then, Christopher showed up and went to dance via the ballet bar again!
    oaoOQjq.jpg
    The next day, I had Kenji go out to the park with our guitar to play for the locals there. I later decided to get him into the Music career. I'm thinking I'll get him to go into the Rock branch this time.
    1NogJJH.jpg
    That evening, it was Delilah's birthday! I did have just about everybody in the household there at the time despite the fact that nobody else is in these shots.
    6ckRWdF.jpg
    bkEGcad.jpg
    I've decided to keep Delilah and Tom going to work in the Science career so that they can remain relatively busy in the Elder stage for the most part. At least for the next several days.
    aQPOvjP.jpg
    Oh, and I guess the weird Science career hair doesn't exist for Elders since they are now back in normal hairstyles with their outfits on. This is the new normal household at this point.
    8U32590.jpg
    That night, Bethany showed up again and decided to read a book right next to her daughter in her old room.
    RfWQE3E.jpg
    The next day, I wanted to get Elias aged up and moved out with his wife and child(ren) on the way. So, here we go!
    jnyS7M3.jpg
    After that, he asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes! So, that's great! He was still Clumsy, though, so he fumbled around with the ring box as he was taking it out to show her! I just love that! (No shots of the fumbling, unfortunately, since it happened too quickly.)
    k4ADjPv.jpg
    4BQVqZJ.jpg
    After that, they tried for a baby and - once again - got the jingle on the first try! I got them both jobs and then found them a house in the neighborhood to move into.
    gVoAw0T.jpg
    A little bit later, I was soo happy that I could finally get started on my next try for the latest heir for generation 6! I'm so proud of myself that I've managed to get it this far - I have to say!
    Zhyqh8l.jpg
    Now, this is the new normal for the next few days with it back to being just the 5 of them - Connie, Delilah, Tom, Kenji, and Emily. By the way, Connie is up to day 118! I'm seriously debating on moving her out of the household. I'm actually kind of getting tired of her. I keep making her go out to the park and stuff hoping she'll just die of old age already!
    jK9R1mD.jpg
    In any case, the next day, I had Connie go and visit her daughter and Delilah's twin sister Debra. Debra's twin daughters were nowhere to be found, though, unfortunately.
    WRqy0Rx.jpg
    That day, Delilah got out of work early because she discovered she was pregnant! I'm kind of hoping she'll have twins this time, but I doubt it'll happen.
    9edjdYT.jpg
    After Connie visited with Debra, we had her go visit Erik, his wife, and her great grand-daughter who has kind of reddish hair this time.
    YhwcWaz.jpg
    After that, I had the household all come home and have dinner together.
    edHMZpl.jpg

And that's it for today! I should be back tomorrow or sometime this weekend with another update because I can't wait to see Emily's kid(s)! Have a good one, guys!
  • Options
    NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    So, a fair bit has happened. I can now theoretically post images, but I've been too busy playing the game to look for the best image hosting site yet. (I probably should have been doing other things too, but that's another story). But anyway, an update to our little Riverview soap opera.

Cortez and Barbara (nee Bachelor) Ponder, as noted previously, now have a daughter, Brooke. And at last report, both Riley Woods and the controllable ghost of Marsha Barrington were also living there. Well, Riley, after finishing uni, took up with and married a CAS sim of mine, Kenaston Chen (imagined to be the brother of Carol and Waverly from uni, though I lack the mods needed to edit the family tree). They've moved out, and Marsha has helped raise Brooke successfully through the baby and toddler stages (helps that she has the "family oriented" trait). So at that point, with no major (four digit) wishes pending, I decided to start to hop through the other households I'd been working on.

First stop was Bella's household with her longtime boyfriend Wayne Kerr (another of my CAS sims). She now has one adult child, Shannon, plus a teenage son whose name eludes me (I'd switched away from the household when she was pregnant with him so I didn't select the name). All was well there so I'll return later.

Next stop was the home of Paul Bateman and Sarah Parker. They seemed a natural match (both have the Evil trait) but things weren't going so well; they strongly dislike one another. I moved him out; he's likely a future stop after managing Sarah's weird life. Converted the attached garage in her house to two extra rooms (plenty of room for the car on the driveway); one of them is now a spare bedroom, while the other is an exercise room; the only item in the room (bar one which we'll get to in a moment) is a treadmill. The room has one door and no windows, which will come in handy for Sarah's evil plots (which just might have to do with the door locking feature introduced in UL; stay tuned).

Before sending Sarah out into the world, I'd signed her up for the Law Enforcement career path. She'd become best friends with Hal Breckenridge, and he was by this time an elder. So when I got the notification that "Hal Brekenridge won't be around forever" she invited him to visit, then asked him to move in, which he did (do sims <i>ever</i> refuse that request?) Anyway, shortly thereafter, while she was in bed, he was cooking something in the kitchen, and it caught fire. Now Sarah has the Brave trait, so I focused on waking her up to fight the fire. Hal had the Coward trait, so he ran outside, and then all of a sudden died of "old age" (presumably a heart attack). So now Hal's urn is the other item in the exercise room.

Next stop will probably be Michael Bachelor's household, since he's now an elder (Bella is too, but Michael is older) and his son Lee should probably be headed off to university soon.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Played Ava's save file for a while and got her skilled close to where she was. Last skill is up to level 4 gardening. So far, I have skilled her in everything she did have, modified her house how I had it before, and created Sims I had in the original. I still got to do the gardening skill, then set up the actual save I'll be using for the story. Should have the first update by the first week of June or so. Anyway, I went in to the Jones save for a bit just to mess around. However, the game crashed shortly before I could save so I lost about half a day of work on that. Since I only have 5 screenshots from the last time I saved, here they are tonight. Feedback will be tomorrow as it is getting late here.

phx7Ib5.jpg
    44hfNgk.jpg
    Eric made a new plumbot named Fiber Optic. He inserted random trait chips to make him a better bot.

bXI9NIS.jpg
    Then Eric sold him for $4000. He isn't doing the career, just making extra money.

oGuGXpM.jpg
    Everyone went to sleep so L4u Rn sent some metals to be smelted.

JadntD2.jpg
    She also got a paparazzi named Tina Medina to play chess with her. L4u doesn't have an evil trait chip so she can't be mean to anyone, not even the paparazzi that follow Eric and Dwight around.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :) Comments time!

@bekkasan I've debated on adding that toddler mod to my game, but mostly I decide against it because I don't want them playing in the toilet when I think that is ew ew ew and EW!!! :confounded: However the other stuff is so cute! I might just add it anyway because I feel like they have such limited things to do...
    Sorry work has kept you so busy and away from the computer and your game lately. :( {{{{Hugs}}}} <3

@king_of_simcity Thanks buddy. We all need a little camping in our life. :blush:
    Playing at Uni can be real fun and it looks like your sims are getting into lots of fun shenanigans. :)
    ----
    Thanks for the comment on my story update. I used to play racing games with my little brother back in the day...good times.
    Yeah Shane doesn't care that everyone is checking in on him when he wants to be left alone, but...they have their reasons (to show him they care to prevent him from feeling worthless and ending his life). He just doesn't fully realize that yet.
    ----
    I have to say Nick has a nice chest. :mrgreen: You need a cc skin where the males have ni'pp'les buddy! :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Guuuuuurl, hurry up with that Teen Witch update already! :p Just kidding. ;):kissing_heart: I'm super anxious to see what you do for the conclusion. :)
    ----
    Thanks for the comments on my story updates. <3
    Shirtless Eliott alert!!! >:) He's so hot <3
    Whaaa? :open_mouth: I didn't realize you think Elliott is a hottie! Wow... :grin:
    Yeah you as the player can help Shane get over his addiction, but...I've read that when your player marries him he goes back to drinking so, I dunno. 🤷‍♀️ Really sad. :( I think that's something the developer should change. I realize it's definitely a reality for alcoholics to regress sometimes, but I think it would be a good message of hope if he changed it to where Shane's lover (you as the player) helps him to become better and change because he feels like he has someone to live for. That life is worth living again.
    ----
    I knew you'd enjoy the pics of Alex playing basketball shirtless again. :smirk: Him swinging on the rim of the hoop was so dang hot to watch and I had to incorporate that into the story. :mrgreen:
    I don't think Shane would've have a very fun time playing in the sprinklers. :cry: He needs to quit being a stubborn mule! Who will be the one to snap him out of it I wonder??? ;)
    ----
    *Squeal* I'm SO glad you love Damien and I will get everything ready for you to add him to your game as soon as I am able. <3
    Thank you for the compliment. You're so sweet! :kissing_heart:
    hoHBE.png

@Turjan
    I always liked that you could find real wilderness out there in the west, often just outside of the cities. That's something I miss here.
    ^Yeah the camping spot was about a 50 minute drive from our home, up in the mountains. :) Utah really is one of the most beautiful states imo. <3
    I hope you're feeling better. {{{Hug}}}

@meerkattime
    I hope it was not a bad drama between the girls...
    ^It's not as bad as it could've been since daughter's cousin has many many problems and can be a real awful and terrible child :cry: but as she's getting older she's been getting better so that's a blessing. Daughter actually was the one who was more moody which...kinda concerned me. A lot! :flushed: However we've addressed it with her, talked about it, and we're pretty sure it was due to bad side effects from a medication she was taking. *sigh* Long story. Anyhoo!
    Yes, we all need to find ways to get out, unwind, and appreciate the many joys that are still out there in life. <3 I hope you will visit your friend. :)
    I never installed Supernatural before so this is my first time playing with it! :smiley: (I know, shocker. :lol: I'm just not the supernatural type of player, but who knows...maybe it will inspire some other stories in the future and in turn it will help me grow as a writer. :) )

@Brandontaylor Thanks for all the sweet reply comments and the comments on my latest chapter. <3
    Small town problems, I get that. Rumors fly here faster than people can come up with them.
    ^Yuuuup. The town my husband grew up in - only 2000 residents - most everyone knows everyones problems. I would DIE living in a small town like that! :grimace: I grew up in a city of 60,000 people and I'll take the middle ground - somewhat - town we live in right now of 13,000. :p I do miss the big city sometimes...
    Wow, didn't know there was another use for one of those. I'm guessing that is the reference to Quantum Leap?
    ^Lol! :lol: And you are correct my friend. :) From the episode in Season 4 titled "Ghost Ship." It's one of my favorites. :blush:
    Yeah Shane is more stubborn than a mule isn't he?
    ----
    Congrats to Melanie finding Pangu's Axe. :star: Did you cheat a little or no? ;)
    ----
    Yeah, gotta have the disclaimers these days...especially on my blog. So people who happen to get triggered don't blow up at you as the author. I've heard horror stories about that and I don't want to be on the recieving end. :grimace: That kinda stuff can make me cry depend on what's being said, I'm sensitive like that. It's sad that's how folks in our world have become... :confused:
    I wish plants got that lively after a simple watering too. :lol: I've actually been blessed with a green thumb and I thank the Lord for it because taking care of my flowers - and hopefully a garden this year - is very therapeutic and helps with my depression. <3
    Yup...Alex needs to take some action if he wants Haley for himself like he always has...
    Water balloon fights can be real cute to watch. :blush:
    emorrill great job on Damien!
    ^Thanks. :blush:
    I agree, the thread has totally been dead the past 3 days or so... :( I guess with Summer vacation officially arriving for most folks they are busy. As long as no one is sick with COVID-19 I'll be happy...
    I'm excited that I now have the gem cutter in my game! :mrgreen:
    Wow, Alicia has quite the sexy top going on there. :p
    RIP Fawn. Glad she didn't beg for her life because that's sad to see. :(

@Nikkei_Simmer I must say I can see an improvement in the game graphics on your laptop compared to your old computer. ;) Woop woop! 🙌
    Yup resetting up previous saves/stories can be a REAL PITA! :confounded: But you got this!
    If I didn't know any better, I'd think I'd need my head examined.
    ^Lol! :lol: Yeah you might want to look into that. ;):p j/k
    Oh hubby drowned sims in pools like that too so you're not abnormal. ;)
    Enjoyed your story posts. :) You have some cool CC and OMGosh that wolf is adorable! <3
    You didn't lose my Sam sim did ya? ;)
    Gosh you're a great writer! :star:

@GraceyManor Good to know. :lol:
    I hate when I get bored with a save.Like I lose inspiration into my story, and I run
    dry.Some stories stick with me and come naturally.Others I have trouble continuing. :'(
    ^Oh girl I feel you on this. It's normal. Kinda why I cut my Logan, Jules, and Samantha story short (I do miss those guys though...). I'd love to see another story based in Praaven from you. :) You're good with those and I bet you could come up with something epic and have it stick. Like maybe have a female ruler (give her a kid to make things more dramatic :p ) and she's being pressured to marry so she ends up finding and falling in love with a peasant man, or maybe even meeting another royal who she doesn't like at first, but then feelings begin to grow between them over time. I dunno. :p You'll think of something. You always do. ;)
    If only my guys were as cute as he is. :p
    ^Aww, thanks. :blush: Oh I've definitely thought some of your guys were hotties! <3
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys, again my creative juices have ran dry.
    ^Hopefully I sparked some creative juices there... ^^^ ;):p
    Darn you can't show us what you're building, but hey, you can send me pics in a PM. :blush: (Only if you want)

@carlystur03 Been enjoying your updates. :) Give ya an awesome every time. 👍
    They sure didn't waste time at all after the engagement huh? :smirk: I've always said, "If it feels right, then why wait?" :blush:
    Emily is a great name by the way. :mrgreen:

Let's see how long I stay caught up! :lol: Have fun simming my friends. :) I hope to post some random gameplay soon. I'll see if I'm in the mood to do it tonight...
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @emorrill...
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I must say I can see an improvement in the game graphics on your laptop compared to your old computer. ;) Woop woop! 🙌
    Yup resetting up previous saves/stories can be a REAL PITA! :confounded: But you got this!
    If I didn't know any better, I'd think I'd need my head examined.
    ^Lol! :lol: Yeah you might want to look into that. ;):p j/k
    Oh hubby drowned sims in pools like that too so you're not abnormal. ;)
    Enjoyed your story posts. :) You have some cool CC and OMGosh that wolf is adorable! <3
    You didn't lose my Sam sim did ya? ;)
    Gosh you're a great writer! :star:

It's surprising just how good these laptops are getting. I got it because I wanted my computer system portable...at least until we get a stable roof over our head at a rental rate where we're not scrambling every month just to make the rent. But of course, it's Vancouver/Lower Mainland. Rents are sky-high and everything is insanely over-priced. Can't wait for the housing bubble to explode.

I'm looking forward to recovering my Legacy, but am quite prepared to restart it if necessary. It'll give me a good long time with Haruo and River. I'm tempted to start them off as toddlers. ~evil grin~ and play them through their entire childhood, eventual realization that they love each other and then ONTO the legacy. What do you think? :D

Don't worry, my beloved wife says the very same thing when she's not complaining that I'm conveniently d-e-a-f. :mrgreen: I love her so much <3:mrgreen:

The adults were easy, the children on the other hand. Boy...that didn't come out right.

Re: the wolf was a download though I can't remember exactly where I found her. But here's one that's just as good. I may download this one as well. https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-pets-dogs/title/spark--the-grey-wolf-by-anis-creations/id/1443961/

Nope.. SAM is not going anywhere. :D In fact I want to do a better one of SECNAV Sheffield. :D Otherwise known as...Al in QL. :mrgreen:

https://www.tvguide.com/news/ncis-new-orleans-scott-bakula-quantum-leap-reunion-thanksgiving-episode-1089717/ back in 2014 reunited Dean Stockwell and Scott Bakula on NCIS New Orleans. Although from what I gather Dean Stockwell didn't play a good guy in that episode.

Awwww...gee... thanks... :blush: You are too...I'm really enjoying the Stardew Valley story. :)

For this particular story, the challenge is going to be how to make certain that the number of sims in the family don't get too big. I wish I knew how to rotational play without the other families being played getting out of hand. I may have to remove ALL the rabbithole jobs and get rid of the city hall entirely resorting to only a rabbithole rug to service cityhall functions. Tosh, Harm, Meg and Mac have to make sure that they can help Sunset Valley rebuild.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    New update: :smile:

Nick and Warren are in their lecture

kbYJw1c.jpg

Tammy throws a party to help her get a few more friends

y4O9svI.jpg

When the guests show up they start following her everywhere

q0U0WTV.jpg

Some awful fashion sense this year!

TA1rCgC.jpg

Humara adds wood to the bonfire

g7Hm9mU.jpg

The guests entertain themselves

gRfmnwL.jpg

When the party finally ends the next day Tammy is at her class and she gets 20 friends completing her lifetime wish :smile:

4TBibYq.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2020
    Rifle!
    tuZiAP.jpg
    tuZC7t.jpg

A Valentin floated across
    tuZeXj.jpg

Sarin:🌺🌺🌺🌺
    I still remember Rifle is a gun fairy
    tuVYwt.jpg
    tuVtTP.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2020

Here it is, at last, the final " Teen witch" part

( Listen to this music when reading its the final song in the film)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnS8agyfra8&amp;list=PLkLimRXN6NKxTzS9OLHTQscJbPoQEP8bq&amp;index=1

The prom

ziHPbhB.jpg

I added everyone to Rflongs 7 world and this is the house I choose.

TuYPgMX.jpg

Jodie had second thoughts about being a witch, she knew it was the cause of her
    powers that Derek liked her and decided not to see him again for that matter.
    She ha also decided to never use her powers again as she knew it was wrong in the first place.
    She visited the park to think about her recent life over.
    Also this evening it was time for the big prom, and she had no date.

hvrICCY.jpg

A terrible dance club I built haha.

B3ur5fA.jpg

Time for the dance ( I have not so many sims in this world and the dance is really a
    outing party hehe).

sbLZnMo.jpg

Jodie arrived early, after a talk with Madame, the older witch had helped her removing her witch powers
    so now she was a normal teen again, the popular stuff had been too much for her. She still kept her new look
    as removing the powers did not remove her look.
    She arrived early and sat down to wait for more people to arrive.

1ml811a.jpg

Soon there were other students arriving, her best friend headed up to the videogames area and played
    her hearts out on them.

c2Uxc9t.jpg

C0CGctO.jpg

Jodie saw Derek standing in a corner, he looked sad.

Ck3K53b.jpg

She decided to give it a go and walked up to him, no idea why that lady was laughing.

pz59PEi.jpg

VJ0HCcy.jpg

jcUCR6R.jpg

She told him she was sorry about everything and they hugged.

X9qObn7.jpg

wRyMni9.jpg

4AtgFSZ.jpg

They had fun dancing

sOIBlG3.jpg

Y91Jant.jpg

B3BY8UT.jpg

6kBXD0X.jpg

And later they kissed again but this time it was for real

The End

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2020
    @emorrill

you are welcome, and I am not an Elliot girl really, but he was hot in those
    screenshots hehe.
    And you did a fantastic job on Damien.

@king_of_simcity7

Great updates

@Nikkei_Simmer

That was an eventful update.

@Brandontaylor

I bet, it can be a bit annoying too being out on
    a vacation area.
  • Options
    @emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile: I will share my next update in a minute. I have not used CC skins before but tried to have look for some female ones :blush:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Small update:

Everyone passes their first wave of exams

vOLoIPa.jpg

Humara asks Tammy for exam answers

u8UuO2D.jpg

She is not too sure though...

8nJKKVU.jpg

She decides not to give HUmara her answers as she does not agree to cheating

JbrJ42f.jpg

Humara is not too happy about this though!

HATDDvW.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Oh...oh...looks like SOMEONE'S in trouble... :mrgreen: Hmmm, does Colonel Bunch know he's talking to a three-star at the moment?
    Screenshot-189.jpg
    "Lieutenant Colonel Bunch? Did you not realize there was a WAR going on? And you decided that since the base got obliterated by a nuke that you were just going to sit down with your family and wait out the war? Do you realize what the sentence for desertion during a time of war is under the UCMJ? The way, I see it, Colonel is that you have two choices, I either take you into custody; it's not a good idea to get on the wrong side of a man with an M-4 Carbine or you join forces with me. As it stands, you may die in combat, but your family will be protected. I don't think you'll like the other alternative. Judicial proceedings with a capital charge of desertion and a firing squad at the end of it."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2020
    @emorrill I still have my King Edward save 🤣 I kind of stopped in the middle of that with no end but the problem with Praaven is its filled with CC to make it look awesome and the routing issues were annoying.I had a story I started way back with two sims someone made for me but I couldn’t connect with those two and left it.Just found the blog a few nights ago 🤣
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Been spending the day downloading the Store items I have but haven't installed yet
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited May 2020
    Oh my...have any of the rest of you been having problems with SimFileShare lately? :grimace: I get errors when I try to download things from it sometimes and then I have to hit the Back button and click on it again and most of the time that will work, but it's a little frustrating. (Especially when you're downloading a few sliders at the moment like I am. :p )

It says "Old" next to the name above as well. Does that mean they've moved to a newer site? :confused:

Also, have any of you tried this Mod and had any issues with it in your game? Any crashing? Did you notice any significant difference? Thanks. :)
    https://simsl3gacies.tumblr.com/post/80947366646/hq-graphics-overhaul-hq-cas-no-glow-requested
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    I've been playing Barnacle Bay! Yep, after a few weeks of Sims 4 (and 2 haha) I am back with 3. I have five saves now... :#:D
    I saw a few people commenting that Barnacle Bay consists of a lot of premade Celebrities. It appears to be true... nearly every Sim my couple has met is at least a 1-star Celebrity.

Ever since he was a little kid, Miguel Sanchez had harboured a wish to become an actor. Everyone had told him that Bridgeport was *the* place to go if you wanted to get into acting - it was where the famous director Matthew Hamming lived, after all - but Miguel had never been one for city life. So, he had stayed in his hometown of Barnacle Bay. Not long after marrying his longtime girlfriend Maria, he decided to take the plunge and apply for a job at the film studios. Even a role as an extra was fine by him, everyone had to start off somewhere after all.
    Eq9Pb2Z.jpg

Maria was less sure of what she wanted out of life. She knew she wanted children, but also didn't want her identity to just be "mummy" in the future. Her grades at school had been good, but she'd never felt any particular passion towards one particular career path. In the meantime, she visited the library to gain some charisma skill. The couple didn't have a huge amount of money.
    ySpHPOU.jpg

Having secured a job, Miguel knew that the charisma skill would be key. He went to the local beach and met a guy called Buzz Malifa.
    "Hi, my name's Miguel Sanchez."
    "Hello, Miguel. My name is Buzz. You're not famous, are you?"
    "No..."
    "Hmm. Sorry, but I don't often talk to non-famous people. I'm still willing to chat, though, if you can impress me."
    Wow, what a stuck-up guy! thought Miguel. But Miguel wanted to be famous, too. He knew celebrities could be rather distant, sometimes.
    J0fkrSP.jpg

Pushing through his nerves, Miguel was astonished when he managed to impress Buzz. Feeling much more confident, he decided to chat to some other Sims... who ALSO seemed to be celebrities! He got to know Tobias Goldbeard.
    JtZDmPE.jpg

Maria didn't have much cooking skill, and was a little worried about using the stove, so she made a simple salad for dinner that night.
    DkIpzjF.jpg

As a new, 1-star Celebrity, Miguel thought that it would be prudent to work on his athletic skill. If he was going to be photographed by paparazzi, he wanted to look good in the photographs.
    tfuxzCX.jpg

Having spent a lot of the day apart, Miguel decided to surprise his wife with a bouquet of flowers.
    "Oh, honey, thank you so much! They're beautiful!"
    "Just like you are!"
    "Oh Miguel, so cheesy...."
    Nmn9qGu.jpg

Monday morning rolled around, and it was time for Miguel's first day at work. Naturally, he was nervous, but also a little excited. He had no idea what production he'd be involved in. He hoped that his fellow extras would be friendly.
    W0Uqqgx.jpg

Maria, meanwhile, had decided to open a daycare. She'd purchased a few toys, and hoped that her basic childcare knowledge would be enough, for the first day at least. One of her first clients was little Daisy Annan.
    lUsOCi5.jpg

Once his day had finished, Miguel decided to help his wife out. He didn't have much experience with changing nappies, but thankfully all little Daisy wanted was a bottle of milk!
    bqBaQyR.jpg

By the end of her second day of work, Maria had befriended both the toddlers in her care. (The one she's holding is a game-generated one, as in doesn't appear in the town as a playable character, and I've forgotten what her name is!)
    0L1apl2.jpg

• Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    edited May 2020
    Some comments...

@Brandontaylor Congrats to Melanie on finding the ax. I'm glad she could keep it. A successful trip!
    Nice picture of the group having a waterballoon fight.
    Nice that Eric met his niece at the bistro. I hope they'll get a chance to see each other more in the future. Gosh, i should meet my sisters' families more than I do :s .
    That's a very good amount of tips!
    Self-maintenaince looks a bit scary but I'm sure it went well. Good bot! Nice of her to cook for everyone too :smile: .
    Haha, Fawn and her opera memories :).
    Oh no, R.I.P. Fawn :(. I'm glad she managed to get the missing logic point before it happened, and that she didn't feel the need to beg the Reaper.
    Hello and goodbye to Fiber Optic.
    I would think that giving shocks to Eric constantly would be a sign of being able to be evil, but I see it's not ;):p .

@emorrill Haley's attempts to put the ball in the basket bring back some awkward memories from back in time, lol.
    Aww, Alex knows exactly what to say :blush: . He's getting a bit cheesy though :P .
    Oh no, silly Sam. Shane is going to hate him for this... Yep, it was definitely a very bad idea :s .
    Well, at least he stopped thinking about the rope then.
    Lol @ Haley's sudden worry about the plants. And magical revival!
    Aww, he's falling in love with her...
    They sure are having fun with the sprinklers! :smiley:
    Haley is a bit rude to Abigail. She's a typical "popular girl from school". I must say her swimsuit is really pretty though so I can't blame the boys.
    Lol, they are being silly.
    Good boy, Sebastian. Abigail wouldn't have liked him slapping Haley's tush :p .
    Haley is definitely flirting to everyone... I'm afraid she only sees Alex as a friend unless she's actually trying to make him a bit jealous to get him make a move on her... But no, I don't think she's interested.
    That sim you made for Silverofdreams30 is gorgeous :love: .
    I hope the side effects of your daughter's medication will go away soon.

@Silverofdreams30 Poor Jodie... Sure it's not only her witchcraft skills... She was a cute girl as her real self too :blush: .
    So she chose to not being a witch anymore... I hope she won't regret that decision.
    I don't know what that lady is laughing for but I don't like it :angry: .
    Yes, there we go... I'm glad her apology was accepted :blush: .
    A wonderful kiss <3 .
    Thanks for showing me the original scene too - I enjoyed it :blush: .
    Post edited by meerkattime on
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Been playing in Riverview:

The plants has gone dormant as winter approaches, so Marius decided to chat to a resident online to get his Social up, while Promethus chatted with someone else as well and Cosima learned the Writing Skill. The cut Tiberium had grown bigger, so I sold them. Canute has been working hard at work, and a number of supernatural sims moved into Riverview. Meanwhile I decided to continue work on the house (Redecorated the ground floor, extended the kitchen so I can place the table, moved things around and replaced the windows and doors)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    @Lucy_Henley I have no idea why but BB is one of my favorite places to play. I usually evict a lot of the premades and replace them with Sims from other worlds and my Sims. In my current game I have a lot of my own Sims plus the Goths, the Wolffs, the Bachelors, Jamie Jolina, a few from Riverview, some from Roaring Heights....plus a few. My theory is a lot of families purchased vacation homes years ago to spend the summer. :)
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I have got the witch gnone in front of Aleister Elixir shop I am so happy omg especially since I turned it into a very witchery shop I am in heaven !! <3

I will post the pictures asap because I got my game closed itself without a warning (I might guess why) :D
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Got the bright idea to do some cosmetic surgery to "Judy Bunch". :open_mouth: And ended up turning her into a Natalie Dessay (a former operatic coloratura soprano now popular French singer) look-alike.

648x415_cantatrice-natalie-dessay.jpg
    Screenshot-195.jpg

Yeah...I didn't give her the "weight reduction"...she did that on her own. :neutral:

And, yes, I've got a few of Natalie Dessay's baroque opera aria CDs. I listen to that stuff.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Tammy's party was still going while everyone was at their exams

UyCaFM6.jpg

I had some of my own music playing while waiting for my Sims to come home

ev3WxJp.jpg

That evening Warren throws a party

uTehNeX.jpg

Tammy and Megan enjoy the food that the guests bring

Ekp5KvM.jpg