Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited May 2020
    Page 3875

@Brandontaylor Awww, Sorry to see Fawn go and in the middle of a party. Nice that Grim hung around and consoled Eric with a pillow fight. Glad she got her wish completed.
    Eric made a nice sale on that bot!

@GraceyManor Sorry you are not into your story anymore. I guess you can build after all if you are making one for that gifting thread. :wink:

@Nikkei_Simmer I expect it is good that both men have women who understand them and the military mindset since they are military themselves. :smiley: Doesn't make it easier on the women as far as worry goes, but the men don't have to listen to buckets of tears and recriminations. :lol: That sky does look ominous.
    Judy looks excellent.

@carlystur03 That is funny about the ghost possessing the table and your sim still managing to eat. :grin:
    Congrats to Emily and her new hubby, as well as Elias and his new family.

@Nitroglycol Your story is progressing nicely. Convenient when the elders start dying off to make room for the new generations. :smiley:

@emorrill The one I'm using doesn't have a play in the toilet animation. If there is one that has that...gimme link, please. :lol:
    I have not had any issues with sims file share recently. Downloaded some stuff last weekend from there.
    I don't do graphic mods. Can't help with that.

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats on Tammy getting her wish.
    Humara should have studied more. :wink:

@Silverofdreams30 Yeah! Teen witch. I'm glad you were able to finish it.
    She decided to forgo being a witch. That was a good decision for her.
    I'm glad she went to the prom and saw Derek there and that they danced and had a 'real' kiss. :smiley:
    Awesome finish.

@Lucy_Henley Nice to see you back. I don't know what it's like on the SIms 4 and 2 threads, but you don't have to hide each picture under a spoiler on this thread. If you have a super long update, then yes folks put the update under a spoiler, but not each picture. You can do whatever you want though. You certainly didn't have too many pictures.

pg 3876

@king_of_simcity7 Lots of parties going on. :smile:

@Somearylala Congrats and hope you enjoy Pets.

@rubyskywalker There are many different reasons a game crashes. With no more info than that no one could guess why. I'm sorry it is happening, but maybe if you added something recently cc remove it.

@GraceyManor Glad, you are still thinking of new stories. Good luck finding stuff.
    I've never seen any accessories for a service dog in the Sims 3 at all. There is a leash in Pets I do remember that. What kind of accessories are you looking for?
    Ignore the above, I wrote some of the comments yesterday evening and then crashed forgetting to post them. The leash works well. :smiley:
    Such a sad beginning for the story but well written.
    Such an adjustment for him to go through.
    I haven't heard Mark Wills in years! I remember that song on the radio.

@carlystur03 Congrats on the baby boy. Flynn is a great name. Good luck with a girl this time.

@Nitroglycol So, are you playing all townies or just a select few?

@Nikkei_Simmer Cool, Tosh found another soldier. I hope she will be some help to them.
    Uh uh. Sounds like Tosh has plans for the CO that are not very good.
    Poor River. Tough adjustment to make.

@KatNip Hi, welcome back.

@emorrill Wowsers, more handsome pics of Damien. He sure is pretty! Hot and handsome! :love::heart::love:
    Claire does not look happy with her hair, but it suits her.
    Goodness Edie has got some wicked tats!
    I've got those on someone. :wink:
    Glad he's a good Dad! Especially since Claire is not a good mother. Taking that poor baby for a stroll in the middle of winter wearing a sunsuit! Silly girl.
    Jensen is so cute as a bartender.
    Cute pictures of Claire dancing.
    Your townies don't know how to dress in the snow either! :open_mouth:
    That is a tiny sliver of the moon. :worried:

@Brandontaylor That is cool your family got to meet an alien a little bit nicer than being abducted. :grin:
    I'm glad you mentioned the money tree going dormant in fall. I had forgotten about that. My test save will get a greenhouse. :lol:
    Good to see that Eric is getting closer to his wish, except that will mean goodbye.
    I can't help but cringe when the bot uses her upgrader on him. :confounded: I wonder why it quit happening with Jorge in my Sanctuary save. Of course, I don't play them right now, just popped in a couple of weeks ago for a few hours.
    That full moon pull is inconvenient sometimes. lol

@carlystur03 lol at Connie won't die!! She must be sneaking life fruits when you are not looking. :grin:
    Congrats on baby Fred. Fate seems to want boys this time. :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Damien and his girlfriend look awesome together in your pictures.
    lol at the sims at uni. No one looked happy. I think they were raising their hands to be excused from class!
    Your sims are gorgeous even when unhappy. :smiley:

I very happily played with my Dragon Valley Branch of Midnight Hollow save yesterday. It was so nice being back in Dragon Valley and I just let them enjoy being home and with each other. I am letting them be autonomous when I don't need them for specific pics for the story. They are all eternally faithful to their spouse and I'm hoping that prevents flirting or other problem scenarios from arising. So far, so good. I'm setting things up for the next chapter in the story as well. Alice woke up not feeling very well. Perhaps she caught a bug on the trip home from the Fairy Realm.
    49954743398_b8be8890c9_o.jpg

This picture is from last weekend too. Grandpa in the test save went fishing. I know, not a very exciting picture. He disappeared off the lot and I found him fishing. I'm letting these guys be autonomous which those of you who know me, is very difficult for me to just let go. I only control them when I need to test something that I've added to that game or send them somewhere and then I let them alone. It was exciting to me that he went fishing on his own. He does have the angler trait so perhaps that is why.
    49933967206_714c0b7527_o.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan There are a lot of parties at the moment to get their lifetime wishes completed :smile: Nice update it is sometimes nice to just play the game without working on a story :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited May 2020
    il_570xN.1129685181_s103.jpg
    The Plumbots of the Corps

Screenshot-310.jpg Gunny Gyro: "You miscreants and devil-bots ready for another day in the Corps?!"
    Screenshot-312.jpg SSGT Servo: "Ready and willing, Gunny... Oorah!!! What about the rest of you, rust-buckets!"
    Screenshot-313.jpg Sgt Otis: Yes, Staff SERGEANT!"
    Screenshot-314.jpg CPL Fried Circuits: "Yes, Staff Sergeant..."
    Screenshot-315.jpg LCPL CAPS LOCK: "YES STAFF SERGEANT..."
    Gunny Gyro: "OK...dial that back a few decibels, CAPS...You don't need to blow out our hearing circuits."
    LCPL CAPS LOCK: "OORAH!!! YES GUNNY!!!!"
    Screenshot-316.jpg PFC Mal "Functioning Mother" Board: "Permutation does not compute..."
    SSGT Servo: "Maybe you need to get rid of some of those conflicting chips. Maybe it might help your processing power a bit more. Get with it, Marine!!!"
    Gunny shakes his head, "Get a better circuitboard...Board!"
    Screenshot-317.jpg Pvt Buck I.T. Head: "Yes, Staff Sergeant...
    SSGT Servo: "Pvt. Memory Chips???
    SSGT Servo (again): PRIVATE CHIPS!!!!!
    GUNNY Gyro: PRIVATE CHIPS!!!!!! YOU PATHETIC SIMPLETON!!!!!! ANSWER THE STAFF SERGEANT!!!!!
    Screenshot-318.jpg Pvt Memory Chips: "I think I sprained a gear...last evolution."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Small update before I head out :smile:

After throwing a party Humara reaches 20 friends and completes her lifetime wish

GPO8Rfq.jpg

A cleaner has been hired and Anna has her eye on him!

zgIKrQn.jpg

bz3ItIS.jpg

Tammy and Humara get ready for bed

IjLG1cx.jpg

Tammy is starting to get annoyed with Humara's arragence

f9zFZAn.jpg

The next day at breakfast Humara hardly says a word to her

FjJVGZ1.jpg

5eGTGLc.jpg

While they sit next to each other in class Humara falls asleep when she should be working with Tammy which annoys Tammy even more

GWTB8Yo.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Jones Family Update

fqe5oex.jpg
    Eric was first one up as usual, the others were at a slower sleeping speed due to being in their wolf form. He ate a life fruit in hopes of living just a bit longer to get that wish.

dLXVJcL.jpg
    Nobody but L4u-Rn was up so Eric decided to go up to the attic and work on the bot building skill.

9BR8mnL.jpg
    I had to wake the kids up without getting a full nights sleep. They all three needed showers so I had them do that, then head back to bed for a bit before breakfast. Ariana didn't quite make it into this picture.

V9HaSVy.jpg
    Eric called L4u-Rn up to the attic so he could do maintenance. He was able to get her to Next Gen quality, or level 9. He already has the sentience trait chip, just needs her to get to Future Tech quality. He can't do that until he gets to the top of the skill.

mDl571U.jpg
    Once he had finished that, Eric used some leftover trait chips and created a new Plumbot named Toaster. This one was not sold but instead released into the town to be one of the only Plumbot townies. This got Eric halfway up on getting the last skill point.

NPZ2I4y.jpg
    Waiting for the kids to get back home, Melanie decided to work on her mixology skill. Unfortunately, only one of her drinks was normal quality.

NjGCvDt.jpg
    Then it became time to age up the triplets. Evan went first with only his siblings and L4u-Rn watching.

e8NLdSZ.jpg
    Evan grew up to look decent, although I need to get a headshot picture to share tonight so you can see him better. His traits are now: Loves The Outdoors, Neurotic, Daredevil, and now Artistic.

Xu3R4qe.jpg
    Next up was Ariana. By this time, everyone had joined the celebrations except for Dwight who was at work.

OiW3Mn6.jpg
    Here she is aged up, although I forgot to get her makeover picture. I was a bit distracted last night, I'll explain below. Her traits are now: Easily Impressed, Friendly, Computer Whiz, and Bookworm. Her traits seem to be a bit better than Evan's.

C4bGkGA.jpg
    Last up was Abigail. Everyone was here by then as Dwight left work early because he got a promotion.

atUxz4Q.jpg
    Again, I forgot to get a makeover picture. Her traits are now, Athletic, Brave, Grumpy, Artistic.

tjlbrMY.jpg
    You may be able to see it a bit here, but anyway, the family ate cake before they had to head to bed. Tonight will be the competition and then I will give them a break to work on Ava.

***I got distracted last night because a country singer named Ronnie McDowell had a Facebook Live concert and I was watching that as well. Also, the events unfolding in the USA and my brother texting me constantly didn't help. Anyway, I'll get the headshot pictures tonight as well as the competition. Feedback will be later as I am busy this morning.
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @bekkasan I think the crashing got worse when I was trying to move a sim into the Household... might have to try an older save and forget about the idea. It was for my storyline to add some drama but I guess I can scrap the idea if it's gonna cause crashing.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Love the camo painted Plumbots!
    His arms and legs are so thin, surprised they don't snap, lol
    Great introduction to the military Plumbots!

@carlystur03 I don't know either. Another thing is, how can ghosts be tired?
    Congrats on the birth of Fred!
    That's one issue with ghosts, picking up babies.
    Flynn's cute.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Uh oh, not good when a drunk driver swerves into your lane.
    Sad that Brian's wife and son passed away. Driving drunk has consequences and innocent people get hurt.
    Sorry to hear he lost his vision, that makes things even worse for him.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Great pics of Damien and his girlfriend!

***More feedback to come later, just had a bit on the previous page to finish.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    Barnacle Bay

As she played with little Bonnie North that day, Maria became more convinced that she really wanted children of her own; kids who she didn't have to wave goodbye to at 7pm every day.

9GEeMMk.jpg

In an attempt to meet more Sims, Miguel decided to visit the local festival grounds. Sadly, it was raining, so nobody was around. Not wanting the trip to be a complete waste, he decided to pick some beautiful flowers.

zZuBxMo.jpg

The next day was much nicer weather-wise. Miguel decided to visit Buzz. Buzz lived in a fairly modest bungalow, with his wife Petunia and son Marcus. Miguel had imagined that celebrities all lived in huge mansions with fancy furnishings, but perhaps they were the only ones considered interesting enough to feature in glossy magazines.

8IeKSkv.jpg

Miguel was a little surprised when Marcus Malifa suddenly fainted, having not seen what happened. Realising how tired he felt, he took the incident as a cue to leave.

wt0x6cy.jpg

Due to their differing work schedules, Miguel and Maria didn't see much of each other during the day. So, when Leisure Day dawned, they decided to not waste any time and made the decision to, ahem, start their family...

xvwcf2W.jpg

Seeing as it was such a beautiful day, Miguel visited the beach. One of the Sims he met was Juliet Verona. He was a little disconcerted, however, when she told him that she found him attractive, and he had to disappoint her by saying that he was already married.
    "Oh, really? Shame. Oh well, nothing wrong in finding you attractive!"
    "No, fair enough."

AMIBkv7.jpg

Maria also made the most of her day off and decided to swim in the ocean. Treading water, Maria suddenly felt small and somewhat insignificant as she gazed out towards the horizon. It was a beautiful view.

LLHhWeR.jpg

Back at home that evening, Maria suddenly felt a little queasy. Was it something dodgy she'd eaten that day? She hoped not.

lnYzBvF.jpg

The nausea increased and Maria ended up vomiting. Ugh, she felt rough. As she lifted her head, something popped into her mind... hey, perhaps that Try for Baby session that morning had worked! Could she be pregnant?

UFxdJA2.jpg

Bingo! The following morning, her pregnancy was confirmed. She immediately felt much less nauseous. She was ecstatic to be starting her own family, but also a little nervous. After all, she'd never had to deal with a baby in her daycare!

gHLzvck.jpg

"Darling! I've got some brilliant news!"
    "So have I! But tell me yours first."
    "We're going to be PARENTS!"
    "Wow, really? That's amazing!!"
    "So, what was your news, Miguel?"
    "I got a promotion! Now I'm a Key Grip*!"
    "I have no idea what that means, but congratulations!"

gRh6d5R.jpg

With pregnancy came maternity leave, and it dawned on Maria that she'd go stir-crazy without a reason to leave the house. So, she headed to the festival grounds, and bumped into Patty Abe, who appeared to be a celebrity. Maria was successful in impressing her! Celebrity wasn't as important to her as it was to her husband, but she decided that being married to Miguel would bring her some degree of fame anyway, and she might as well make the most of it.
    The little girl in the photo is Daisy Annan, who grew up well and sadly will no longer be attending the daycare.

mWMOQvv.jpg

"Hey, Daisy! Wow, you look so grown up!"
    "Hi, Maria. Thank you for looking after me!"
    "That's no problem. Are you enjoying school?"
    "Yeah, it's OK. I've got some new friends now."
    "That's great! Well, I'll see you round. Goodbye!"
    "Bye, Maria."

jwF7qzd.jpg

Miguel was also at the summer festival, and decided to skate on the rink. He naively thought it was quite easy...

nyUr2ly.jpg

... oh dear. Falling on his butt was painful!

DtQ7QC6.jpg

That evening, Maria suddenly realised that she had done almost zero preparation for motherhood, and was grateful when she found a copy of "Totally Preggers: An Expecting Mother's Tale" online. Which was just as well...

b1YSzF8.jpg

... because, the following morning, Maria woke up in labour! Oof, it was PAINFUL.

q78lRTU.jpg

Miguel, meanwhile, seemed to have no idea of what was going on. lazy 🐸🐸🐸🐸

bVfstRA.jpg

Maria was particularly surprised when she gave birth to not one, but TWO babies. Seeing as he hadn't been at the birth, Maria decided to name them herself; she named them Elena and Carolina.
    (Elena is on the red mattress and Carolina is on the pink one).

6LfE5Cx.jpg

Sighing a little, she picked up baby Elena and fed her a bottle. The author of "Totally Preggers" had only been pregnant with a singleton, and Maria hoped things wouldn't be too much harder with twins.

K7WXmmL.jpg

* It turns out "key grip" has a slightly different meaning in the UK to what it does in the US.

Whilst pregnant, Maria spawned a want to have a girl, so yeah I did use watermelons to influence things. She had a want to have a baby, as well as a separate want to have a baby with Miguel. Combined with the wish to have a girl, she ended up netting 15,750 Lifetime Happiness points from giving birth! (The girl wish was 7,500 points alone).
  • Options
    NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Page 3875

@Nitroglycol Your story is progressing nicely. Convenient when the elders start dying off to make room for the new generations. :smiley:

@Nitroglycol So, are you playing all townies or just a select few?

A select few so far. I'm hopping between a few households, all connected in some way to the Bachelors. Which is kind of new for me, since my modus operandi in previous campaigns has generally been to start with CAS sims (not that I don't have some prominent ones in this one). I've also been befriending people in uni and asking them to visit and then move in, though; the university seems to be a great source of interesting and quirky sims.
  • Options
    Page 3877

@Silverofdreams30 Winter is pretty.
    No one seems excited about the class.
    Great update!

@bekkasan It kind of stunk. I believe she is the first in the family to die that quickly.
    Me too, she was lucky.
    He sure did. Not that the family really needs anymore money, lol
    I'm glad they did meet an alien, although I would like an alien baby sometime in the near future.
    I need a greenhouse myself, could do the rugs in a basement eventually. Not sure yet.
    I wish she'd quit using it on him and just let him upgrade her. Then I'd have it done and Eric wouldn't have to eat life fruit.
    It sure can be. They scared some townies when they changed.
    Hopefully Alice will feel better soon. :wink:
    I'm bad about not letting the Sims be autonomous too. Think it's due to the normal lifespan I play.

@Nikkei_Simmer I think CAPS is my favorite, just due to the fact he yells so much. Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats on Humara's completion of her LTW.
    I think it's good they got a cleaner.
    Great update!

@Lucy_Henley I do hope Maria and Miguel have a little one of their own soon.
    Picking flowers is one of my favorite ways to make quick money when I need it, lol
    It's surprising, but there are even celebrities in real life with less than fancy houses.
    Hopefully their time spent together was successful.
    Congrats on the birth of Elena and Carolina.
  • Options
    Next is Nick's turn to throw a party

EuRmi0w.jpg

A pizza has also been hired

sSogywS.jpg

Later Anna argues with Tammy again for no reason while Humara says nothing

NAdzSfX.jpg

Tammy complains to Humara but she does not seem to bothered by it

RXvzlJC.jpg

Anna is a bad influence on Humara

QGfbXes.jpg

The party seems to go well however

O7tdjhZ.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hey friends. :) I meant to type out these comments last night, but...I kinda got suc'ked into my writing. :mrgreen: It was flowing SO well and I was sad to stop it because I had to go to bed... :disappointed: Curse our bodies needing sleep right? :p

Anyhoo,

@Nikkei_Simmer
    It's surprising just how good these laptops are getting.
    ^Oh my goodness, I know! I remember when hubby's old Dell laptop computer (from like 15 years ago) was top of the line and now it's a shriveled up potato! :lol: Adcancing technology is fascinating! :star:
    I might enjoy watching River and Haruo meet as toddlers and grow up together, falling in love. :blush:
    Thanks for the wolf download. :) I wanna say I have it in my game already...meant to try it. It's just been so long since I've played with Pets.
    Glad you still have Sam. :blush: And yes, I read all about the episode where Dean Stockwell made an appearance on New Orleans. (He also made one on Star Trek: Enterprise, with Scott Bakula as captain, as well. :smiley: )
    Been enjoying your posts very much (even if I don't always get the military lingo. :lol: I know more of the Army stuff. ;) )

@King_of_simcity7 Awesome Uni updates! :)
    Need CC skins, start with this one:
    https://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is
    ^It's great for males and females! :)
    Why is it that someone from your stories usually has problems with their partner being too clingy and possesive with them? :confused: I'm genuinely curious as that's something you don't hear much from couples in real life, at least...back when I was dating anyway.

@Silverofdreams30 Hee hee, that song is SO 80s! :lol:
    A terrible dance club I built haha.
    ^I laughed so hard at that! :joy: Hey, I figure if you're just taking pics on the inside, the outside doesn't need to look good. :p I did that with the ballroom in my Christmas 2018 story. ;)
    Jodie looks gorgeous!
    So...did Madame remove ALL her powers to where she's no longer a witch? :confused:
    Here comes Derek... squeal! :mrgreen:
    Hot ending kiss! <3
    I loved this story! You did such a great job telling it in the sims even with so many limited things to work with. :star:
    ----
    I will admit I was even checking out Elliott's bare chest. :smirk::lol:

@GraceyManor I see about Praaven...
    Didn't you say someone redid it and uploaded it? If so, did they fix the routing issues? I actually fixed A LOT of them in my own Praaven save so I won't be redownloading another or it will feel like all that hard work went down the drain! :p
    I can't wait to rewrite the medieval story I wrote as a teen and play it out in that world! :star: Next year...
    ----
    Glad you found all you needed for your new story.
    Good gracious, that's a beginning! :open_mouth:

@Lucy_Henley Enjoyed your Barnacle By update chica! :smiley: I can see that bekkasan beat me to it, but yeah, you don't have to put your pictures in Spoilers here. ;) Unless you're posting over 30 of them or something, just as a courtesy, but you're good. <3

@meerkattime Yay! You saw my story posts! :mrgreen:;)
    Me thinks Haley's basketball misfortunes reminded you of when you were learning to play back in the day? ;)
    She's a typical "popular girl from school".
    ^That's EXACTLY what she is. ;)
    I'm afraid she only sees Alex as a friend unless she's actually trying to make him a bit jealous to get him make a move on her... But no, I don't think she's interested.
    ^Hmm...maybe it could be one of those or neither of them. :smirk: Sorry, I can't help teasing. :p:kissing_heart:
    Thank you. <3 And thanks for the wonderful comments too.

@Brandontaylor The town of 60,000 I grew up in wasn't bad, especially when it was pretty stretched out. 2,000 kids attended my High School. That was fun! :grin:
    Yeah your town is still too small for me to keep sane in. :lol:

@carlystur03 You're welcome. :) Glad you saw my comment. This notification system on here is SO borked! :confounded:
    Yeah, I love the name Emily, too!
    ^Cool. :blush: It's my name, but I figured you probably figured that out already. ;)
    Playing with ghosts is fun huh? :)
    Congrats on a baby boy! Flynn huh? Were you thinking about this guy when you thought of a name? :p
    latest?cb=20160116233705
    I love Zachary Levi. Chuck was an awesome show! :grin:

@bekkasan Victor! :smiley: It was very nice to see him again. <3
    Oh you're okay, I know exactly how busy and tired you were. ;):kissing_heart:
    Yeah I think even a couple taking a pic together from a cell phone is called a Selfie. :p
    They (Elliott and Leah) really have turned out to be the cutest couple huh? :blush: I didn't realize just how good they'd look together until I hooked them up in the story. <3 Thanks.
    Sheesh, typical sims sitting totally apart from each other. Sometimes I will go with it and others I'm like get your tush over there.
    ^I know, right!? :lol: And I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I said ("Sheesh!") when Elliott chose to sit by Emily and not Leah! :grimace:
    So, since I don't play StarDew is that part of the Stardew story with the town changing and not as close and friendly or is that for your story?
    ^Great question! :grin: Mostly, it's for my story. There is a bit of mystery among each of the residents in SDV, and it's somewhat hinted at that the town has changed so...maybe it's a little of both. ;)
    As a nurse, I cringed at the thoughts of it being used in that episode. Too many obstacles that were not explained away in the show and just left for viewers to 'accept'
    ^Oh I don't doubt you did! :smiley:;)
    Sometimes I don't like when shows throw things out just for the viewers to accept without an in depth explanation, so I totally get that. I wondered if it would really work, but...I guess if desperate times call for desperate measures. 🤷‍♀️
    Yup. Racing games gets EVERYONE in a competitive mood! :lol:
    Hopefully, they can knock him out. If they don't find a drug, I expect a rolling pin or hammer would work. :tongue:
    ^LOL! :joy: Oh the boys have been tempted... :lol:
    ----
    Okie, Alex shirtless, and Hayley's outfit definitely make for some hot pictures for everyone.
    ^Yup. :blush:
    "Peeping Sam!" :joy: Hee hee! So I got a good laugh out of you when Shane punched at the window where Sam's face was? :mrgreen:
    That's the hilarious part I was writing that I texted you about. ;)
    Harvey doesn't have much choice but to wait until things get worse since Shane obviously hates him.
    ^Yuuuuup. And that may not bode well for Shane... :(
    Playing like that in front of the others is so strange. Kind of a contradiction when she didn't want to run her hand down Alex's chest in front of others? So, why is she willing to play with Sam like this and not Alex? Is it because her feelings for Alex are too deep and it scares her?
    ^I LOVED your comment here. :grin: Sure makes you wonder huh? :smirk:
    She may apologize to Alex...we'll see. ;)
    I actually thought the song was very appropriate.
    ^Oh yay you listened to it! :mrgreen:;) I like quite a few of Gin Blossoms songs.
    As far as Sam and Haley go, maybe, maybe not. ;) It would seem you have a gift of insight as well. <3
    Thanks for all the awesome and sweet comments. :kissing_heart:
    ----
    Thanks about Damien. :) I still need to send you his file and CC links, if you still want him? Me thinks, Yes. ;)
    Aww, toddlers can play peek a boo with babies with that mod? That's adorable!
    The playing in the toilet one is on MTS, but I'll find you the link here to save you time. <3
    http://modthesims.info/d/617216/biggest-little-mod-for-toddlers.html

Gonna make more comments later (from my Claire and Eddy update). Real life calls!

Happy Simming everyone! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I'm so sorry for my lack of feedback! I'm still fighting THE virus.:/ Anywho

@emorrill
    I think they did revamp it, but I never saved the link.
    I fixed what I could in mine, but it still lagged.And I'm "trying"
    to cut back on CC.XD

I found SOME of what I needed, there's a few poses I was on the hunt
    for but couldn't find them.Yeah, I started with dramatic beginning.

Oh, he looks great in his sports wear! <3
    Poor Haley, she'll get it eventually.I was never good at sports either.
    Oh gosh! Shane don't listen to that voice! Get some help.:o
    That face in the window is creepy.XD Peeping tom.LOL
    Haley is so pretty!

Again Damien is so handsome! and I love "Choices" so many different
    romance stories to play out in it.

@Brandontaylor
    I agree, that tomb is a real pain in the hind.Sometimes I cheat
    myself through it, cause I get annoyed.XD
    Great bonus pic!

@carlystur03
    Oh! I like his painting as well! I'd hang that in my room.
    Mother like daughter.XD

@bekkasan
    Was mostly looking for a vest for the dog to wear.
    And poses for blind people/cant see, etc.
    Nah, I'm not really a builder, I was really bored.
    And wanted to try a community activity.Up against
    some very talented builders.
    I'm glad you thought the beginning was well written.I spent
    a few hours working on it.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    edited June 2020
    Replies to comments first, then game updates.

@bekkasan Haha! Yeah, I know. I was so surprised when I saw that it could happen. Yep. I like Flynn, too. Too bad he's Evil. :lol: Haha! Yeah, exactly. She's somehow stashing them in her shirt pocket and eating them when I'm not looking. And, no kidding about fate wanting boys this time. Holy cow, I was getting stressed about her not having a girl before she aged up to Adult.

@Brandontaylor Exactly! How can ghosts be tired in the first place? They're underground all day and then come out at night. What do they do all day while they're under there? :lol: Thanks! Flynn is cute! As I said earlier, though, it's too bad he's Evil. I tend to dislike Evil sims.

@emorrill Yeah, I don't always see everybody's mentions to me via the email notifications. I really gotta start going through the comments and try to keep track of who mentioned me and what was said each time I check - only once or twice a day. Oh! I didn't know that it was your name. That is very cool. :smile: Yeah, ghosts are fun ... until they're not - which is at the end of tonight's gameplay. I took out everybody's tombstones and put them all in Emily's personal inventory for now. I might do like Llandros did and put them all in my own cemetery lot. Yeah, I saw the name Flynn on a male baby name list starting with F and liked it enough to add it to my list of names to use for my alphabet legacy challenge game I'm doing here. Haha! No, I had actually forgotten that was his name as well! I tend to like Zachary Levi, too. :smile:

@GraceyManor Yeah, totally! :lol:

Alrighty! Time for my game updates.

There's more than I realized this time, so I'm putting it all under Spoilers.
    First off, Connie finally died at 124 days! It was after having dinner at home with everybody that I took her to the park and she passed away almost as soon as she arrived.
    X85vYwG.jpg
    I put her tombstone out in front of the house next to the burglar alarm. Weirdly enough, I didn't let her catch any of the burglars while she was alive. Maybe she'll keep them away in death.
    2tjCA2L.jpg
    Time for baby number 3! What's it gonna be?!
    DxkuazP.jpg
    I made sure everyone got some freaking out time before they all went back to bed again. They were all pretty tired by then.
    JmjWhzp.jpg
    Dang it! Yet another boy! I named him Francis.
    JJfD1MG.jpg
    Well, that meant we had to try yet again for a girl.
    bxWzjn7.jpg
    The evening after that, Tom passed away right on day 90. My male sims tend to pass away really quickly in this game.
    3YvXGOn.jpg
    At least he was happy to go via a handshake with Grimmy.
    96cAR6d.jpg
    Later that evening, Emily discovered her 4th pregnancy. All of a sudden, I noticed the color of dress she'd gotten for this pregnancy and got really curious - and hopeful - since the other 3 were all the more beige-ish color.
    E5sFbzi.jpg
    Here's Kenji playing with Flynn, I believe.
    PH6VwWG.jpg
    And here're Flynn and Fred playing next to each other.
    9n0r1zC.jpg
    I had decided to try out this garden stuff from the store for the first time and I kind of like it. I believe this is Alfonzo dancing to music outside.
    GrYtkom.jpg
    Now, here he is playing with Fred in the middle of the night.
    wUcI6YF.jpg
    Time for baby number 4! Please don't be another boy! She's only got 1 day to go before becoming an Adult!
    Z3TWj8P.jpg
    It's a girl! Finally! I named her Freya!
    quT779t.jpg
    The next day was Flynn's birthday and I wanted to age him up early so I didn't have to deal with any more toddler stuff than I have to.
    AT3zgub.jpg
    Man, his eyebrows are kind of intense here, aren't they? I'm not going to change them, though.
    Fmb39bq.jpg
    Connie came back that evening! She didn't do very much as I recall.
    IW00VyT.jpg
    Here are Fred and Francis getting to know each other in the playpen. I also had Flynn and Fred do that as well.
    nxWjyyE.jpg
    The new normal for the next couple of days, until Fred ages up.
    DEqn5uQ.jpg
    Time for Emily to age up!
    hJCQ8Sy.jpg
    Naturally, she looks pretty much the same. I didn't have to change a thing in what she was wearing as far as I can remember.
    MSxFOUw.jpg

And that's it! Man, I am so relieved that Emily had a girl before she aged up to Adult. Kenji even thought he wanted to have yet another child, but I canceled that wish. Having 4 children all so close to each other like that is something I'd never done before. Stressful for me! Now, I have to make sure that Emily gets to the top of her career before she dies! :lol: And finding all the children partners might be a real challenge, too. Aah, in any case, I'm done for the day. So, everybody have a good one!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Jones Family Update, Heir Competition Edited, double pictures

HhLsZU6.jpg
    Eric and the girls were the first up this morning. They had been watching TV while waiting for the others to get up.

a2Pk3pu.jpg
    Once he was up, Evan got on the phone and called his family travel agent. He booked three tickets to Egypt and took off with his two siblings.

U1XYCtd.jpg
    Ariana Langerak

DYIidCs.jpg
    Evan Langerak

G858Nyw.jpg
    And Abigail Langerak.

6j7kpfR.jpg
    First up, we had the fishing competition. They all have at least one skill point in fishing before this but by the time they got to the fishing spot, they only fished for several hours. The results of this are: Evan ($66), Ariana ($65), and Abigail ($64). This was by selling directly out of the inventory. Evan is looking like the heir for now but it can change in the next part of the competition.

o2Xuwrf.jpg
    To get to a beach side campground, the triplets had to take an underground tunnel. I actually didn't even know this existed but I explored it and figured out that from certain directions, you don't need the tunnel but others you do.

oCXuMW5.jpg
    For supper, they ate hotdogs and sat around chatting. They are best friends and even when the heir is selected, I hope to keep it that way.

HbzCTLS.jpg
    The following morning, Evan started a fire and he and the girls roasted food over it to eat.

4a0znxK.jpg
    Now it was hunting time. Much more money was to be made by this than the fishing part did.

https://youtu.be/T8iK7mqjb1o
    This is a short video of them searching for gems, metals, and insects. They went hunting 16 times. First place went to Ariana with $3696, Evan with $2198, and Abigail came in last with $1452. Again, this was selling from inventory. Now Ariana is in the lead to be heir.

Then the triplets ate their supper with an Egyptian townie before heading to bed. That next morning, they went another 8 rounds of hunting. In order from lowest to highest, when all hunting was done, we had our winner. Evan came in last with a grand total of $2862. Abigail came in second with $5096, and our winner was Ariana with $5966. This means Ariana will inherit everything, although she will have to give money to her siblings before they leave. Total earnings for all three was $13,924.

***And that is it for now. The Jones Family is now on hiatus so I can work on Ava's story. Should have an update ready in a few days hopefully but will share some set up screenshots of other townie families. Last we left off, I would say two to three years passed from the beginning. Avery is a toddler so I will age all townies appropriately to match this.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile: Nice updates :smile:

@emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile: I will checkout those skins :smile: Accusing someone of being clingy and possessive was an excuse that I have heard people use before. I was usually immature girls who used it.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited June 2020
    @emorrill; regarding the KB Primer Skin which would you recommend downloading? The Nondefault HD definition or the HD+ (2K resolution) skins I've got KB Starfruit Asian skins for my Asian sims, but I need one for my other sims.
    I'm so sorry for my lack of feedback! I'm still fighting THE virus.:/ Anywho.

Hope you feel better soon, @GraceyManor... Concentrate on fighting that "virus" and enjoy Sims 3. You have enough on your plate. That Covid is a royal PITA.

I have a gut feeling that I may have had the bugger in January before the whole thing really kicked off. Started out with a cold then found it hard to breathe. Stayed up for three nights straight hacking my lungs out and trying to breathe. Was in severe discomfort and pain. And that might have been...the mild strain. I've self-isolated for nearly six months now just to make sure. I don't want to try and risk going out there and catching it again.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Everyone is off to their exams

6yq98EC.jpg

OBsUnFj.jpg

Everyone manages to pass

9Z16c0F.jpg

To celebrate Nick throws a party

OpBj5FN.jpg

The guests are generous with food!

ecmjpBL.jpg

The suspicion about Nick and Humara grows

RcK2h8j.jpg

nWsFixD.jpg

Simon is getting concerned

y614VGu.jpg

I think that Humara is starting to feel guilty!

vnPc8E2.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Bombs
    tGruJe.jpg

Let go of that Rifle and let me come
    tJeBgs.jpg

Successfully took a screenshot of the rainbow in MH
    tJe5vR.jpg

DNavidpalm Bowie
    tJmprt.jpg

The master was did some happy with gun
    C4 was picked the fire fruits
    tJnd6s.jpg
    tJnwXn.jpg
    tJnalj.jpg

I found them again!
    tJu3v9.jpg

He may be reloading
    tJuwCD.jpg

Your cutie suddenly appear!
    tJujGF.jpg

Your cutie is angry!
    tJKFIK.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Nick's wild party burns on until after sunrise

DyuYPMM.jpg

He later completes his lifetime wish

TVq7rHH.jpg

As everyone else wakes up they check their report cards

zpBIzai.jpg

Everyone passes

opGdYcH.jpg

Simon and Jamie are getting fed up of being confused by the girls

QrxsM8H.jpg

With the term now finished everyone gets ready to go home

YbxKq3W.jpg

The Sims are now back in Roaring Heights

6X0SaSu.jpg

ip2C1fG.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    We finally got some tiny good news about the virus over here, it seems the worst
    of it is behind us now.

comments

@bekkasan

Thank you, yeah she does it in the movie as well, decides she no longer wants
    to be a witch.

@Brandontaylor

Congrats to her aging up to a teen.

@bekkasan

I love seeing screenshots from your random save.

@king_of_simcity7

They seem busy in your saves hehe.

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 They have all graduated now so they can have a break :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Va——len——tin——!
    tJxKT1.jpg
    tJxuwR.jpg
    tJxnm9.jpg

I found Rifle
    tJxR7n.jpg

Viorel also a cutie
    tJxIpT.jpg
    tJxo1U.jpg
    tJx4hV.jpg
    tJxgmj.jpg
    tJxfkq.jpg
    tJxht0.jpg

Ruo and Ruyue
    tJzujg.jpg
    tJzMuQ.jpg

Look who appeared!
    tJzxVs.jpg
    tYSP2T.jpg
    tYSixU.jpg

Sarin
    This expression and step
    tYSAr4.jpg
    tYSEqJ.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Hmm, my custom hairs(hairs installed via the mod folder, not the launcher) seems to be missing from game.:/
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Random save update

REo5Xd1.jpg

Winter had a welcome to school party which turned out quite nice,
    with lots of attendees.

OfOyuOj.jpg

Dancing went on

V2WuEYJ.jpg

X90LaWz.jpg

Derek Khan and Skip Taylor both tried the hot tub, but not at
    the same time.