Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    edited March 2020
    New file: Backstory Part Deux

Rachael's 2nd semester was pretty wild. For starters, she had a lil fling with one of her professors - who also turned out to be a werewolf - she didn't do it for the grades or anything; just for fun as it were.
    88276414_2810126852398431_8106122237095968768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=e007fa&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=lfJwcrijabEAX8SO4e_&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=acbaf12d90bcaaf8db2a351a922d8ca8&oe=5E942F1F

Actually, most of the people attracted to Rachael were female. Not sure why that is but it made for an interesting time for her to experiment and test her own boundaries.
    88321434_2810127455731704_7726913286700007424_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=e007fa&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=KEIn8u2l46UAX9mByKf&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=e4c1df1557ba138c9d9b924120eae565&oe=5E99413A

She's also learning the ropes and doing better at not getting caught doing any of the rambunctious things she and her friends do around campus. She even hit up one of the sorority houses without incident.
    88316785_2810128009064982_342763215131770880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=e007fa&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=YXCIh_74sAkAX87wQN1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=c8d23953912563a05fedfd05ce25d6d6&oe=5E9416A5

At one point she had a run in with Ashley Corono lol - Corono introduced herself but Rachael didn't like her rude tone. So she fired back by passive aggressively mocked her mainstream attire to which Corono replied with indifference. So Rachael upped the ante by calling her out for being a diva, and before Corono could respond she walked off without another word. That didn't sit well with Corono. But Rachael didn't really see her face to face again after that. lol
    88194189_2810128542398262_6330109485893287936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=e007fa&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=DpmwWh_hTnEAX90GDvJ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=faa94069e6da6c15ba9a880a66f43709&oe=5E987235

As the semester closed out, Rachael spent a lot of time putting together her first cheat sheet. Also, some days before the final exams, her dorm caught fire while she was away at class; luckily the fire dept was quick to respond this time. And one of her roommates who was extremely attracted to her had harsh words for her when she got back from class for some reason. She just fired back by accusing him of being a sellout lol
    88253705_2810128982398218_7044270999990173696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=e007fa&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=fVuTL1OhEJEAX-EsDbQ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=284a2a8424cb29b454918cabea96f6b0&oe=5E98125C
    88183308_2810129389064844_2222421524416036864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=e007fa&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=KBNM6YodlBkAX97QYe6&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=acaf93640bea6b61782d080c45134cd6&oe=5E985BE2
    88307173_2810129865731463_4818715480887918592_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=e007fa&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=ejpqtt_BIJEAX-9w5cO&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=5db0966d7adefc4874cfff8fb7670d72&oe=5E97DDB0

Was gonna include the last two semesters here, but there are enough pics for a part 3. So I guess I'll just drag out the backstory one more time til the next time I have time to post again. (Thank glorb for the weekend) @bekkasan Thanks! And yeah, its a new perspective on Univerity I've never delved into til now. It was a very different and fun experience being a rebel this time, and a female lol - I'm most excited about playing a struggling artist in the big city. Sims can get pretty crazy with some of the chance situations, so I know this one could get pretty crazy.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I decided not to start a new household and to continue my current one instead.

Reed and Hollie are now elders, but they're still deeply in love. Here they are playing the drums together in their pjs.
    Screenshot-148.jpg
    Meanwhile, Kris has moved out with Angeline and they had a son. Liam stayed with his parents and became a single dad when his ex-girlfriend, Casie, left baby Dianne on his doorstep. She has just become a child. (Traits: Friendly, Good, Vegetarian)
    Screenshot-149.jpg
    And this is Liam, all grown up now, eagerly celebrating his daughter's birthday after coming home from a day of work in the military.
    Screenshot-150.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. Long time, no chat. Sorry about that...

I'm still being the junkie Final Fantasy fan that I am :mrgreen: and playing FF 9 and writing my story in between while taking care of my family's needs. I can't believe how blah I've been feeling lately. :disappointed: I hate it so much...

I don't even remember where I left off on the thread, so I'll just pick the spot that I think I did...

@LunBeauty
    emorrill The fact that you're worried about your daughter and worried that you're not doing enough for her is proof enough that you're a wonderful mother.
    ^Thank you sweetie. :kissing_heart:
    And yes, sometimes stepping away from the forum is really the best thing we need at certain times in our life.
    Best wishes with moving. I look forward to more of your story when you are able to return. :)

@Turjan
    emorrill I really hope your daughter gets the help she needs. Sometimes, a small chemical nudge can make things better for good, although that may be too much to hope for with anxiety. But who knows?
    ^Thank you. And you are right my friend, but it's not too hopeless for anxiety. (Ask me how I know this. ;) ) I actually put daughter back on the med she was on for her anxiety (smallest dose possible), before this insomnia fiasco and other issues happened after switching it to something better :flushed: , and lo and behold...she's sleeping WAY better and is less anxious. Mama knows best. That's all I gotta say about it. :relieved:

@Silverofdreams30 I can't get over how gorgeous Jodie is. You did a great job with her! :star: Her friend is just as pretty.
    Ooooh, I think this lady in the mysterious house is a Witch. :smirk:
    I look forward to more of the story. :)
    ----
    Final Fantasy 9 is that the new remake I have seen ads for?
    I am a Final Fantasy junkie but only played x- and x2 and 13 and XV, but their stories are most often top-notch.
    ^Nope, we discovered that was Final Fantasy 7. :lol:
    X (10) was great! And I was pleasantly surprised with X-2! I have FF13 on Steam, I just need to play it one of these days. But seriously girl FINAL FANTASY 12!!! :smiley: You gotta play that one when you get the chance! Like I said, it's tied with FF7 at the top in my book! And yes, the storylines are almost always top notch! :star:<3
    ----
    I guess that hose bottles is about Shane somehow?
    Am I correct?
    ^Maaaaaybe. :smirk: Okay yes, you are right. This guy doesn't know what's in it for him.... :( And man does my heart ache for him. His story will be a joy, and a struggle, to write. :)

@GraceyManor Been enjoying your story. :)
    That castle rocks! :open_mouth: Epic build! Which world is that in? Middle Earth?
    Okay I need to know where you found this 'medieval' baby changing station. :blush: If you remember...
    Screenshot-53.jpg
    Thanks for the sweet words. <3

@king_of_simcity7 Forgive me my friend...I keep meaning to catch up with your story on your story thread and then life happens. :confounded: As you can see I've barely been on here... I WILL catch up and make comments! 👍 (Hope you see this tag...)

@Simtown15 Been enjoying your posts. :)
    I really hope this isn’t the case! Poor Shane! :'(
    ^It does have to do with Shane, but yes...that poor guy. :cry: My heart goes out to him and he's got a rough road ahead of him in my story. But don't worry, I'll take care of him. :) I hope that eases your anxiety a bit because I know he's your favorite character. (Right?) <3

@bekkasan (It doesn't feel right you being at the bottom like this. :worried: j/k ;):kissing_heart: )
    I know you've had so much going on and {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} to you. <3
    It wouldn't be life if there wasn't some stress in it. :smiley:
    ^I know, but it's not fair! :weary:
    ;) It's true though... Thanks. <3
    Not so fond of that style of music but I do agree some of the music and words are very relatable to our lives. I've felt like I needed to clone myself into many parts in the past because there was not enough of me to go around.
    ^They have calmer, more pretty, songs ;) but it's all good. I know you're a country music gal. ;)
    Ditto! Or there's times I've wished that robots were real and I had one that would do all the housecleaning for me! :lol:
    You guys are in my prayers and I hope and pray things settle down soon. You are strong and you can do this.
    ^Thank you. :kissing_heart: That means a lot and the same to you. <3
    looks kinda like a 'juice' store rather than a grocery store. :lol:
    ^It kinda DOES doesn't it!? :p:lol:;)
    ----
    You surprised me with another story update again. :grin:
    I like the tiling backsplash you used on the bakers station there. :star:
    Awwww this picture! <3 So stinking cute!
    49574894231_de51d8585e_o.jpg
    Sometimes I wish Sim's looked down lovingly at their babies while rocking them. Don't you think that would've been a fantastic animation for them to add? :)
    That picture on the wall of the gals! :lol: It's cute. :blush:
    Adam visits the Mithrilen family and arrives at a most inopportune time. Mrs. Mithrilen is in labor. Adam apologizes for arriving at such a hectic time.
    ^Oh yikes! :flushed: Glad they were cool with him showing up.
    He also offers to tutor Jennifer if she decides to develop her powers.
    ^That was nice of Mr. Mithrilen. :) He seems like a really nice man all around.
    Quinn Flanagan never came in. Perhaps he is shy, or embarrassed by his poor outfit choice! :open_mouth:
    ^LOL! :joy: Seriously though, I thought he was a turned real IF!
    Look how excited Marshall is there for Drew to age up! :love:
    D'aw! He really is a cutie!!! <3 Love the hair.
    Drew and Kailena are totally going to be the best of buddies! I LOVE this picture! <3 Adorable!
    49600740907_312074c9fe_o.jpg

I look forward to the next update. :smiley:

Well I guess I better tackle those dishes that have been piling up before I go to bed this evening. I hope you all are doing well and have fun simming! Keep on sharing! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    I just purchased the Sims 3 Starter Pack on Origin along with Pets and Supernatural and got a "fairy deer." I haven't even downloaded mods yet.
    Origin ID: faerieduste
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yesterday i made my first sim with eco living trait. The moment she entered in a taxi she started feeling bad for spending so many resources using it alone, so i got her a bike. She now feels really good when she travels around the city. She also complained of spending so much water in her bathtub, but i haven't yet changed it for a shower. She started her own garden too. Her LTW is to be top on the polititian carrer, problably fighting for the planet.
    Her boyfriend is a great photographer and wishes to have a great photo gallery. While he can't pay his bills photographing and because he is mean, he started a criminal career. He got arrested in the last sim day i played, right after or during work. This can't be good for his girlfriend polititian carrer 😂
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Thank you, I can tell you that
    Yeah its the witch the main character meets in the movie but the movie
    version does not look like my version did my own characters for this little story hehe.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited March 2020
    My sim, Don, in the Perfect Genetics Challenge game just had a second alien baby. She was born with the Nerd trait. This confused me - a lot. It must be a hidden trait as I still had to give her two traits at birth and I've never seen the Nerd trait in the list of traits available to sims. I haven't checked yet, but suspect it must be a hidden trait. I thought, if she's a nerd she's probably a bit smart so gave her the Genius trait then had to choose another trait and chose Friendly.

I was stunned to see Don was pregnant. He got abducted by aliens once. I thought, there are about 9 or 10 sims in the household plus a dog and a cat so he won't get pregnant. And I remember my frustration that lasted for years when my sims were being abducted constantly but never had an alien pregnancy. And now it seems to happen all the time. We've got alien babies in a few of my YouTube video series now. I really didn't want Olivia and Don to have any more babies. The alien baby Don already has is a boy and I refer to him as that baby from Hell as he screams constantly - always lonely. Day and night. In the end I was just letting him be in the red zone. But with so many other sims in the household there was usually someone to pick him up. Just not at around 1 or 2 in the mornings. I just let him scream then. I did initially try to deal with him and keep him happy. He just aged up and I was sort of expecting to get bad messages about neglecting him but it was just a normal sort of age up from baby to toddler. They don't get an extra trait at that point so it probably doesn't matter. He's now working on his toddler skills and so far seems to be much better behaved. I'm not looking forward to dealing with the new baby. She was born the same day as he aged up to toddler.

Cindy has aged up to teen and now I'm focusing on getting her grown up and married and having babies. I made a boyfriend for her ages ago and he's been waiting patiently in my library. I added him to the household and they are already boyfriend/girlfriend.

That's it from me for now. I'm off to get some sleep.
    '
    Happy Simming everyone.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2020
    @emorrill
    Which castle? Arl Eamon's Castle?(the pink one)
    Circle of Magi(the stone one?) or the white one?
    Arl Eamon's Castle came with the world Moon Valley.
    Circle of Magi was a lot I downloaded by searching "School of Magic"
    And the white one is Middle Earth.

I'm not sure where the bath for the baby came from.I thought I found
    it on medieval finds but I looked and its not there.I will look again when
    I come home from work.Then again it could have downloaded with a lot as well.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited March 2020
    Karritz wrote: »
    My sim, Don, in the Perfect Genetics Challenge game just had a second alien baby. She was born with the Nerd trait. This confused me - a lot. It must be a hidden trait as I still had to give her two traits at birth and I've never seen the Nerd trait in the list of traits available to sims. I haven't checked yet, but suspect it must be a hidden trait. I thought, if she's a nerd she's probably a bit smart so gave her the Genius trait then had to choose another trait and chose Friendly.
    In principle, pretty much every sim has that nerd social trait, as long as you have University Life installed. It depends on where you look. Master Controller pretty much always lists the trait (together with jock and rebel), but it shouldn't show up in the normal game menu, except on the sim itself, as long as the sim has at least one level in it. By the way, I had a similar reaction, when one of "my" babies was listed as "rebel", and I thought I had missed something, until I remembered that it's one of the three social traits.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. Oh, 1989? I was probably too old for that movie at that point :smile: . At least that explains why I missed it.

@bekkasan Thank you. IF's are always pudding faces, yes. Snuggles had been produced by "play with genetics" though, with Gobias Koffi and Susan Wainwright as parents, and I later just ran with three IF's as Gobias' kids. Which is why he is "Spiros Koffi" now. Still, he needed some overhaul, given I usually go for much smaller eyes than game standard, which I think looks more realistic.
    I glanced at Madison and was like oh wow...she kinda looks like a much prettier version of a certain political person.
    :lol: Not sure who exactly you refer to (I can think of two possibilities), but maybe she should get into a fight with Snuggles over the computer in the hallway.
    Regarding the ITF dystopia, it's rather underwhelming... Anyway, I will make at least some use of it soon.
    I'm not sure I'm too fond of the shade of blue those Mithrillen are, at least with what they are wearing. It's great there's a genie family in Dragon Valley though.
    Aww, another cute toddler. Those two are such little beauties. It's so nice when they play with each other. I also have the children play peek-a-boo with them from time to time.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Reflection 4C

'I heard they have cheap drinks at Lava before twelve,' said one of the guys.
    'Maybe we should head there in a bit?' suggested another guy in the group.

One of them turned to Duncan and asked him for a lighter.

'Have you got a lighter mate?'
    'Try this one,' replied Duncan handing the lighter over.
    'Cheers,' replied the young guy as he sparked up a cigarette.
    'You going anywhere good tonight?' asked Duncan trying to make conversation whilst noticing a few people from his school coming outside into the smoking area.
    'Might be hitting Lava later,' replied the guy.
    'Is it any good?' asked Duncan.
    'You never been?'
    'No, I just turned eighteen,' laughed Duncan.
    'Oh, happy birthday!,' replied the guy shaking Duncan's hand.
    'Yeah, it is good, some cheap drinks on before twelve,' added the guy 'who you heading down there with?'
    'Just a few people I know,' replied Duncan trying to not make it sound like he wasn't by himself.
    'Nice, any girls?'
    'A few,' joked Duncan.
    'Sounds like we should staying here then!' joked another guy from the group.

87855766_10157039425726497_4939591056191651840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=Uk0EqF3HL8UAX8G_llX&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=f79c83ef8b1bcb79114d4aaef4d93b08&oe=5E96E0D0

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971296/reflections-working-title-pilot-now-up#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile: I have had a good week off and enjoyed London :smile: I will look at your thread again :smile:

@emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Sorry I should've been more specific. :p The Circle of the Magi one. :)
    No worries on the baby changing table. I can try to search it out myself, but if I can't find it I'll come back to you. :lol:;)

@Silverofdreams30 Yeah it's SO hard to recreate movies or TV shows in the Sims. :persevere: Ask me how I know this? ;)

@king_of_simcity7 Gonna go read your thread now.

@telmarina That's hilarious! :joy:

• Options
    Long update!
    Shortly after aging up, Dianne visited the neighbor's kid and played tag with him.
    Screenshot-151.jpg
    After returning home, she played on the swing until bedtime.
    Screenshot-152.jpg
    Meanwhile, Reed and Hollie played their instruments together for the last time.
    Screenshot-153.jpg
    The next day, Casie (Dianne's mom) came to visit.
    Screenshot-154.jpg
    After the visit, Dianne came up with an idea to make money quickly. She got straight to work!
    Screenshot-155.jpg
    After making lots of muffins, she spent some time with her dad...
    Screenshot-156.jpg
    Before heading off into town for her bake sale. Her one and only customer was none other than great-uncle Steven!
    Screenshot-157.jpg
    For dinner that night, Liam prepared some tofu dogs, his favorite food.
    Screenshot-158.jpg
    However, the night ended tragically, as Hollie died shortly after midnight. For the first time since childhood, Reed was without Hollie.
    Screenshot-159.jpg
    The next day, Dianne went off to the School of Peace and Love. (She had been enrolled before Hollie died.) Later that day, Liam got an opportunity to befriend a proprietor. (I forgot her name.) He ended up rolling a wish to kiss her, so I decided to try it, and now they're romantic interests!
    Screenshot-160.jpg
    On Wednesday, Liam got a promotion! After work, he went for a jog...
    Screenshot-161.jpg
    But got fatigued and rode his bicycle home.
    Screenshot-162.jpg
    By Thursday, Reed was the oldest sim in town! I made up a song to sing for every morning he survives!
    Screenshot-163.jpg
    It goes like this:
    Congratulations, Reed!
    You've lived another day!
    So let's all give three cheers for Reed:
    Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
    To be continued...
  • Options
    Hi, everyone! I need some suggestions. I was planning to move Liam and Dianne to a new town after Reed dies. However, I’m not sure which town to move them to. Also, idk if it’s a glitch or something, but Reed seems to be immortal. Should I wait for him to die or have him come along?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I’m currently Re-downloading World Adventures (my least favorite EP) to my computer so I can move my sims to a new town through Nraas traveler. (That way, they can return to visit in the future.) However, I find the pack to be really annoying because sims age up into clothes of the wrong culture and there are constant adventure-related opportunities. Is there any way to disable those problems?
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I’m currently Re-downloading World Adventures (my least favorite EP) to my computer so I can move my sims to a new town through Nraas traveler. (That way, they can return to visit in the future.) However, I find the pack to be really annoying because sims age up into clothes of the wrong culture and there are constant adventure-related opportunities. Is there any way to disable those problems?

I think there are mods somewhere that will let you disable opportunities. I occasionally think I should look for one but haven't done it yet. I find I end up taking my sims into CAS or Stylist when they age up as they mostly end up with clothes and/or hair I'd rather they not have. I rarely have them getting clothes from the wrong culture, but I don't like a a lot of what they do end up with. Occasionally I do keep what they aged up into though.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    edited March 2020
    Simtown15 wrote: »

Does the Options setting for enabling opportunities not work for that? Personally, I love World Adventures for the adventure aspect. As far as the clothes go, I don't really care that much. I'm never around that area long enough to pay that much attention to what the sims age up into.

As for my gameplay for today, I have my first set of born-in-game twins going to University together and renting a house (since the family has over 1 million simoleons) there. I didn't take any screenshots, unfortunately, and am done with simming for the day. But, I got them through their first week of 36 hours of classes. Both not only passed with flying colors but are also at the top in their classes.
  • Options
    @bekkasan I've been thinking about you not being notified of my most recent video. One possible explanation for that, and it is probably what did in fact happen, is my previous two videos got very few views, even for me, and as a result YouTube probably decided to bury any future videos I make until someone starts watching them again. They don't recommend things that people are not likely to watch.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Good evening my friends. :)

I finished up the second scene of Part 2 of Chapter 5 tonight! :smiley: Woop woop! I may just post it tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Chapter 5 is turning out to be longer than I was expecting... I thought of just moving it on to Chapter 6, but.......no. I think I'll just keep it as a really long chapter and then just share the bits and pieces of it that I am able to write when they are written. So there won't be a Part 2 or 3 or 4 it will just say, "Continuation of Chapter 5," at the top of the post. Anyway, I doubt many of you really care. :lol:

Here's a little preview pic that I will most likely scrap because I can't find a place for it in the dialogue. (I may find a way, who knows! :p )

Ch-5-11.jpg

I will admit it's hard to write when you feel like you don't have much of an audience anymore to read it... :confused: (there's been no activity on my story thread either) but I can't allow that to keep me from doing what I love. I have SO much in store for this story, it's gonna be AMAZING - if I do say so myself - , so I can't just stop because I'm feeling bummed about not having as many readers anymore...

Where is everybody? Are y'all doing okay? :kissing_heart: Do we still have lurkers? (Don't be afraid to speak out. ;) )

I hope y'all haven't outgrown the game now..... :pensive: Is it because of what the Windows 10 update did to the graphics in your game so you don't feel like playing anymore? That I totally get, but......what I'm trying to say is: I MISS YOU! <3

Sim on my friends. :blush:
  • Options
    @emorrill Hi! I’m a lurker and I’m both excited for and dreading the update. I’m excited because Stardew Valley is my favorite game other than Minecraft and The Sims 3 and dreading it because I’m scared that something bad will happen to Shane.
  • Options
    @carlystur03 The thing is, I don’t want to disable ALL opportunities; just the World Adventures ones.
  • Options
    @emorrill

Great photo, yeah thread has been slow I have not yet
    opeend my game to do another update. I got sidetracked by the
    final Fantasy 7 remake demo and then Final Fantasy IX lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Here is a small Teen Witch save update

kw2C3yY.jpg

The evening was dark and rainy, the mysterious woman lived in a very
    lonely area, with no other houses or neighbors in sight.

YPo3Wek.jpg

The woman looked very serious towards Jodie

" Madame Dalma Arias, and what are you doing out here"?

" I needed to borrow your phone, " Jodie replied

gJx8eJ8.jpg

" I do not have a phone and never uses it, but you are welcome to shelter inside
    until the rain stops".
    The woman said after a bit of silence.

fx1mhPG.jpg

Jodie nodded, the woman was weird but did not seem dangerous so she decided to go in and wait.

to be continued.

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm glad to see this thread active again.Hope you all are enjoying your games.
    I haven't touched mine in almost a week.I been playing Dragon Age Origins and will be playing
    Dragon Age Awakening next, followed by Dragon Age 2, and then Dragon Age Inquisition.
    Honestly, I think I may be done with my Medieval story for a while...Dragon Age as captured me again.XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top