Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Happy Sunday my friends! :)

I got a little busy last night and have some catching up to do. *Please see if you've been tagged. <3 *

@LunBeauty Harvey has my heart too. <3
    Now how can Shane not like Harvey? See, I think it really is jealousy because Harvey has a lot of fangirls. :p
    ^That is a very good question, but nope...it's not jealousy at all. All will be revealed in due time. ;)

@HillyBeth Congrats on Maeve's arrival. <3 Not sure if you're getting my tags about your posts, but do let me know. :) The borked Notification system on here is driving me crazy!

@bekkasan True that Sebastian should've moved out already. :lol: I think he's still trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life, or he would've been gone as soon as he hit 18! :p
    Shane doesn't have the desire or capacity to be a leader, he just likes the chaos he causes for others and especially for Harvey who he doesn't particularly like.
    ^Exactly! :star: And you nailed the key word there which I put in bold. :smirk:
    Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I was referred to Severinka's site a few times in years past. ;)
    Good thing I don't have seizures, that heart gif is a doozy!!
    ^Interesting you mentioned that, because after I posted it I had that very same thought! I should edit it...I don't want anyone getting a seizure over something I posted. :flushed:
    I actually like lots of fantasy stuff, I'm just not good at writing stories with it. :p But I bet I could be if I tried. :)
    ----
    I've been looking forward to this update. :mrgreen:
    Oh boy...Rafe is gonna get it! :lol:
    Wait...Jennifer is not completely human? :open_mouth: I didn't see that coming...
    So she has some Genie (Djinn) in her? Cool. :) I wonder what Marshall will think about that. (I know he won't love her any less. <3 )
    Gardenia smiles at Rafe. "Sorry for suspecting you of doing something wrong."
    Rafe grins back at her, "It's ok, you are an awesome Momma bear protecting your cubs. I definitely don't want to be on the receiving end of that look again!"
    ^LOL! :lol:
    I think it was good Rafe and Gardenia told Jennifer (and Marshall). Jen seemed to take the news pretty well.
    "You know this makes no difference to me. You are still my Jen even if you are a Djinn."
    ^I knew it! :mrgreen: I love Marshall. <3
    Sure wish I had all that family around to help when L was a baby...Such cute pics of the momma's with their babies. :)
    "Guys, you are standing in my light, go away and find something else to do."
    ^LOL! :lol:
    Nice to meet Thea. :) I like this:
    It is often said that the dragon picks the chosen and not the chosen the dragon. My heart beats loudly when I am in the room and I just hope my dragon knows it is not beating in fear, but in excitement to meet it.
    Aww, she's waiting for a Dragon to choose her... (5 years!? :open_mouth: Aww, bless her heart. <3 )
    Yay she was finally chosen! And it seems like Brioth is the best dragon for her. :blush:
    Oh no about the unknown plague. :(
    We began to purge and purify the castle with flames. We started at the entrance and worked our way forward, burning everything in sight including the corpses, many who were still lying on the ground where they dropped and died.
    ^So sad. :cry: But it had to be done. Whatever the contagion was needs to be eliminated!
    Goodness, learning this knowledge I'd be afraid to live in my new home for fear of it being haunted. :lol: But seriously, such a sad story, but I'm glad Thea lived to write about it and leave it for future generations. Wonder where she travelled on to? :confused:
    Alice ordering Rafe to do something recreational! :lol:
    Marshall is ecstatic as he had never won against Victor before and thought for sure he would get royally smashed.
    ^Lol. :lol: Oh I bet he is! :grin: (Victor's "You guys are doing it wrong!" facepalm in that one picture. :joy: ) Man I could watch Marshall and Victor spar ALL day. :love:
    It is soon time for goodbyes.
    ^Nooooo :cry:
    Aww, that was a sweet thing of Merry to say to Adam. <3
    Lady that was a freaking AWESOME chapter! :smiley: Loved the heck out of it! (It deserves more Awesomes. ;) )

@GraceyManor I'm so glad Eleana didn't run from the King this time. ;) Especially not after he saved her.
    I LOVE this picture!! <3
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Yay! He fully knows it's her now and oh...was a tender and romantic moment this was! <3 (Especially the little details you put in with the tears in her eyes.) Very well written girl! :star:
    ----
    Enjoying your new story greatly! I fear I don't have
    much knowledge of the game, so I can't compare,
    but the story is great so far!
    ^It's all good. :blush: Thanks chica. <3 I'm enjoying your new Praaven story too. :)
    ----
    Drama happening in Praaven? :confused: Nice to see the Kingdoms(?) helping each other.
    I'm sure Duncan is just trying to recruit, but he better not be getting any ideas on putting the moves on Eleana. We don't need another Lancelot. ;):p:lol:
    ----
    OMGosh those looks Edward is giving her. <3 He's so handsome!
    Maiden: Excuse us, this is a private matter..
    ^LOL! I laughed so hard at that it scared my daughter. :joy:
    "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me..Eleana will you marry me?"
    ^This sounds familiar... 🤔
    Love the picture at the end there. <3 Awwww! I'm glad she said Yes! :blush:

@MamaSimTee ! :smiley: It's so great to see you pop in! We've missed you! <3 I totally understand real life, and the struggles that come with it, getting in the way of spending time playing and getting on the thread. No worries. I hope this means things are looking up for you? {{{{Hugs}}}}

@Turjan
    Sorry to have led you on the false path.
    ^Oh it's all good. :) So you're a PC RPG game fan? ;) Sweet! My hubby has played a couple of those games.
    And yes, I enjoyed the chapter you wrote very much :smile: . You have those group dynamics down to a T. With 12 people, those are in full force.
    ^Thank you. :) That means a lot for me to hear. It's very much a struggle working with 12 different personalities in ONE scene! :lol: (11 actually, since Penny was sleeping, but still! :p )
    Aww, Marcus and Morgana's "in love" expression. I love it! <3
    I think I'd prefer to go to Egypt instead of France myself. ;) I've always been fascinated with ancient Egypt. :)
    When the tent's a rockin', don't come a knockin' :joy:
    Nice vacation home they bought there. :star:
    ----
    Oh I always feel like I gotta put blinds on my sims windows. :p
    I like the changes you made to the house (pretty windows!) and I also like that cute cuddling pic of the lovebirds in bed at the end. <3 I love romance! :mrgreen:

@Lucy_Henley Romantic date...at the Library. :lol:
    Very pretty unicorn. <3 Love that purple light on it.
    Awesome sale Ros got on the Ambrosia book! :star:
    I like Lucy's new look. :) (*Gasp!* Wait...is she your simself? :smiley: )

@Puddinroy Here's a direct link to my Stardew Valley story thread. :blush:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971790/pelican-town-to-sims-town-a-stardew-valley-sims-3-fanfic
    Hope you are doing well. :)

I'm still working on taking pics for Chapter 5 and trying very hard not to let how bad the Windows 10 update affected my game get to me. :confounded:

Happy Simming everyone! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    There's lots of Drama to come, but no worries Duncan is just recruiting.He's
    like three times her age.XD They're actually each separate towns in the Kingdom of Praaven(In Dragon Age, its the Kingdom of Ferelden.)
    e1537a0856a1446cd44540ecf5c8af0f.jpg
    And each city/town has its own "Arl" or "Duke" but they all serve under "King Cailan"(In my game "King Edward")
    lol I had another one for the horse to say...but yeah might not go well with staff XD

Believe me, it does not show in your screenshots, I can barely notice it! <3
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @emorrill I got it. Thanks! Here's my newest update and it's a bit of a doozy!

Maeve is a child and my game shocked the stuffing out of me when her mother went into labor for one reason!
    (see pics below)

Maeve Rose
    49543952793_468393d9a4_h.jpg

William Prescott(baby a)**
    49543952578_9910569f66_h.jpg

Gillian Rayne(baby b)**
    49544454531_9ac7624421_h.jpg

**I didn't cheat or have the Fertility Treatment reward!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

Believe me, it does not show in your screenshots, I can barely notice it! <3

@GraceyManor ^Thanks. <3 It actually looks better in the pictures than it does on my screen which is weird... But good.

In that regard I'm trying not to dwell on it. I wish I wasn't such a perfectionist! :confounded:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill
    Its in my game as well and it drives me nuts.:(
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @emorrill
    Its in my game as well and it drives me nuts.:(

What's wrong? :(
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @GraceyManor Thanks for the comments :smile:

@LunBeauty Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks I have a few more updates to come :smile:

@Puddinroy Thanks :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    I didn’t play all that long yesterday. I may get back to the fairies save, see if Oberon and Titania can conceive too. The Asquiths have something like 226,000-odd simoleons now, I really want them to get that resort! (It’s quite a fancy one, hence the price).
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor He does look at her like she is special. :smiley:
    It sounds like an attack is still imminent and now some of his countrymen are committing treason.
    lol at the horses being frisky!
    Beautiful proposal. So glad she accepted. I think she just got a much better position than a Gray warden. :wink:

@Concout Interesting. Never used the blueprints.

@Puddinroy Thanks so much! :smiley:

@emorrill Thanks so much for all the comments.
    Glad I got it right about Shane! :smiley: He's still cute! lol
    Don't mind me about the gff. I was just kidding. It probably doesn't bother most folks and those it does, probably have them turned off.
    Yes, you would be great at writing a fantasy story as well.
    I'm glad to see I surprised you with the twist on Jennifer. :wink:
    Marshall is so in love with her.
    I'm glad you liked the excerpts from Thea's journal. She did have to wait a long time, but the right dragon came along.
    The contagion and deaths would have been several millennium or more in the past since Rafe and Victor had no knowledge of it and the original Elves are gone as well. Rafe is almost as old as dirt and a natural Vampire not a created one but even he was not around when the Elves flourished in the world. That's why he can't read those runes and has to study them. He can't be too perfect...or can he? lol

@HillyBeth Cute toddlers! Gotta love it when the game decides you need twins. :smiley:
  • Options
    @bekkasan she may still become a gray warden 🤪
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hello all.

@bekkasan thank you for your commiserations on my badly behaved microphone.

I persevered with the microphone, made a few adjustments that took up a lot of time to get to a point where my voice was audible but sounded very tinny and strange.

I had an 'interesting' weekend so not much, actually no progress was made on the video.

On Saturday morning my son had to go to the City for something to do with his music. I decided to get a lift in with him. He has a habit of leaving the car parked in a free park near a railway station close to the City, catch the train to where he has to go and then if he is going to be late home, leaving after the last train, then he can easily walk back to the car. Or so he says.

Parking in the city is very expensive. I don't know exactly how much it is now, but he could be saving himself something like $50 to $80 by doing this. The high parking costs are probably an effort to get people to not drive into the City, if so it works on me. I'm learning to use the buses.

Anyway, I digress. We got close to the station and finally found a car park and had to walk a couple of blocks to get to the station. On arrival there was a notice that there were no trains running on the weekend due to track work. There was a bus provided to get passengers to stations along the way until it got to a point where trains were traveling again. The way to this bus stop was to walk about 100 meters (yards approx) down hill, cross 3 busy streets at the lights (way too many speeding cars across 6 lanes of traffic to try to cross in another spot and there were fences along the footpath to prevent people from attempting it).

I have had almost no exercise for the past 5 years. And my shoes were not much good for walking. My son was in a hurry as he had an appointment to get to. I decided there was no way I was going to run down that steep hill, cross the 3 streets and then run up the same steep hill on the other side so I told him to go without me and I took my time.

I noticed a bus stop quite close to the intersection we had to cross. A bus was stopped and appeared to be going my way. I decided to go to that bus stop and catch the next bus expecting it to arrive within about 15 minutes. It was a lot closer to where I was standing and not up such a steep hill as the stop put on by the railway to replace the missing train.

I finally made it to the bus stop and read the time table. I'd missed the bus obviously - I'd seen it leave the stop about 10 minutes ago by then. The timetable indicated next bus to that stop was due in about 50 minutes. I was not happy.

I got my phone out and checked if there were any other bus stops nearby. I found there was one just around the corner and that bus was leaving in about 18 minutes. At least this bus stop didn't require any hill climbing to get to it. I waited a while and then caught the bus - it was new and comfortable and almost empty and air conditioned. It was really hot outside so I enjoyed my bus ride. Then it dropped me off almost directly outside the shop I wanted to go to. I did what I had to do in the shop then I walked about 200 meters (yards approximately) down a gentle hill to a cafe. I hadn't eaten breakfast at that point and it was close to lunch time. I had a sandwich and a cup of coffee.

My legs didn't feel much like walking and I had about 200 meters (yards approx) up hill to get to the bus stop that would take me home. Or as close to home as I could get by bus.

My feet were hurting, but I kept on going and finally go there. The bus had just left. Missed it by 1 minute. Actually, I think it left about 3 minutes early. So I sat and waited for about 10 minutes then stood up to get in line. The next bus was due in under 5 minutes by then.

Time passed, the bus lineup grew, the bus finally arrived about 14 minutes late. I made a note to myself to stay out of the city on Saturdays in future.

The bus ride home was reasonably comfortable. I had a seat and it was air-conditioned. After about half an hour it got me to my stop and I started the long walk home. It is almost a kilometer to my house. Fortunately it is down hill, all the way except for the final 70 or so meters (yards approx). The down hill bit was gently sloping all the way. It was hot but not raining so I didn't get wet. Then I got to the final end of the gentle downhill walk and then it was up a steep hill. I wondered if I'd make it and wondered if I would just drop dead at some point before or after I got inside my house. Would I even make it, I wondered. Obviously I did. It was hot. I was thirsty. I opened a few windows and filled a water bottle and collapsed in a chair and just sat there for about 3 hours. My legs were so sore I could barely walk. Next morning I felt fantastic. I'm going to have to do that walking thing a lot more often.

On Sunday I opened my video editing software but didn't do much. I got into the game and got some screen shots I wanted to use as part of the story.

Yesterday's effort towards the video:
    Caroline, Wilma and Katie
    Caroline-Wilma-Katie001.jpg

Gary, James, Marie and Enid
    Gary-James-Marie-Enid001.jpg

Now it's Monday and I decided I have to finish the video today. I'd already recorded a lot of the narration with that horrid tinny sound my microphone was doing for the past few days. I wondered what it would sound like. Did a little test. The microphone has repaired itself. Except for the adjustments I made to increase the volume. Now my voice is explosively loud and the tinny sound has gone. I don't think I dare to fiddle with it again so I think I'll try to find a way to work with it as it is. So today's main job is to do the narration of the video. I deleted all the work I'd already done on the narration while the microphone was being really weird.

So I'm busy working on the video today.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    Screenshot.jpg
    "My lady, would you stop fussing around so much.I need to finish the seams."
    "I'm sorry Mary, but I'm more than capable of dressing myself." "I understand,
    but it is my job, m'lady.There all finished."

Screenshot-3.jpg
    "You look beautiful m'lady." Mary said, finishing a few small touches.
    "Thank you mary, you did a lovely job on the dress."

Screenshot-4.jpg
    All heads lowered as Eleana made her way down the aisle.
    She felt all their eyes watching her, as she made her way to
    the King.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    His eyes were certainly on Eleana the whole time.XD

Screenshot-6.jpg
    She kneeled before the king.After a small prayer said by the minister
    Edward placed the crown upon Eleana's head.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Edward: Lord help us to remember when
    We first met and the strong
    love that grew between us.
    Eleana:To work that love into
    practical things so that nothing
    can divide us.
    Edward: We ask for words both kind
    and loving and hearts always
    ready to ask forgiveness
    as well as to forgive.
    Both: Dear Lord, we put our
    marriage into your hands.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Eleana became Queen of Praaven.
  • Options
    SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    @GraceyManor Your story looks amazing!
  • Options
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Shadow_Assassin Nice update! And I love the before and after images of your sims with and without their make-up. :)

@bekkasan It doesn't bug me. I just know that a lot of Skysims hairs do that, even a lot of the retextures. I was definitely surprised, but now I don't remember what the revelations were. :lol: I'll have to go back and re-read when I'm not so exhausted. :p

@GraceyManor The King is definitely smitten. :)
    I hope we get to hear more of the Grey Wardens in future chapters and what kind of part they'll play in the story.
    Oh my...it looks like Maiden is not waisting any time with Roi. ;)
    Awwww, horse love! <3
    I love Eleana's cheekiness even when Edward is proposing to her, but yay she accepted! I'm not going to lie, part of me was afraid she was going to find a reason to reject him. I'm happy the King doesn't care about social status and is marrying her because he truly loves her.

@Puddinroy Thank you!

@HillyBeth Congratulations on the twins! I've sometimes gotten multiples even without the Fertility Treatment or cheats. I think listening to children's music can also increase your chances of having twins.

@GraceyManor Eleana's dress is so beautiful! I hope they'll have a happy marriage. :)
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    edited February 2020
    @GraceyManor woohoo, Queen of Praaven! She's certainly come a long way from being bossed around by her sister.

@LunBeauty that's true about twins/triplets. Watching childrens' TV helps too I believe.

Let's pop back over to Moonlight Falls...

Spooky Day, and Oberon was dressed as a clown at Pip Goodfellow's costume party. The hotdog is Pip himself.

3vHM7Do.jpg

Yup, Hippolyta's pregnant! She went to the bookstore to fetch a couple of books.

VAcCORg.jpg

For some reason I took a screenshot of Miriam Hoppcraft pregnant. She gave birth to a boy called Spencer.

OWCVfx1.jpg

Apples are so good...

kd1PtO2.jpg

Titania's pregnant too! She's due the day after Hippolyta.

tdh9L1P.jpg

These guys are so cute!

1X3B4it.jpg

Mm... watermelon...

KYqDuwT.jpg

Hippolyta ended up giving birth just in front of the house to a baby boy, Lysander.

iPQcA2O.jpg

Theseus finally succeeded in actually making a potion, rather than just having the set explode!

xHCrIoQ.jpg

"Argh! I know exactly what you're going through, it's so painful!"

IvErjNp.jpg

Welcome to the world, little Hermia!

R21hTm2.jpg

With her maternity leave, Titania worked on her painting skill.

m3pKJow.jpg

It's so useful to have a Sim around the house who can fix things!

xU62lLq.jpg

Here's the adorable Lysander as a toddler.

QdLxpgZ.jpg

Then, the following day, Hermia grew up! I said this before I think, but hopefully these two can become great friends, and maybe something more... ;)<3

UI0FLUD.jpg
  • Options
    SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member

Read it all in one night! Very good!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Reflection 2

This part has been edited to make it more suitable for the forums

Carl had often wondered what would have happened if Russ had not tried to move onto Katie. Carl had liked her from the moment that she had joined there group. At first she seemed timid after what her former friends had done to her but she was much happier after being friends with Amy.

It was around this time that Katie had started becoming friends with Natasha when they were doing the same course together at college. Natasha seemed to be a bad influence on Katie and Amy was not sure about her. At the time Natasha had a boyfriend named Jay who seemed to be on something each time anyone ever saw her. As Natasha had a free house one weekend she and Jay invited Katie, Amy, Carl, Russ, George, Liam and one of her other friends Ellie and Lucy.

86597164_10156982390451497_7035667428877008896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=SkkMbOHZU28AX-IEWwD&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=9cc1a74570e42bff88e8f7381d30a633&oe=5EB59A94

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971296/reflections-working-title-pilot-now-up#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2020
    I did not play sims 3 over the weekend, I think my game have been affected by that graphics thing after the update too,
    sad. I hope it will be fixed.

Nice updates everyone.

@bekkasan

Nice you got some time to play again. I always enjoy
    reading your updates.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz Ouch! My legs completely ache for you!

@GraceyManor I imagine the King might not particularly want his unskilled wife and Queen put at risk. I rather imagine training would help but skills are not learned overnight...except in the sim world. :lol:
    Beautiful wedding and let us hope they both heed those lovely words.

@LunBeauty ah, I see. :confused::cry:

@Lucy_Henley Congrats on all the babies/toddlers. They are cute and hopefully will grow up to become something more.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks very much. I'm glad you are still enjoying the story.

For @emorrill because I know you will love this pictures as much as I do.
    49543242412_74fe899b93_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @bekkasan
    Your right, Edward would not want her out running around
    fighting.But he may not have a choice.Duncan has one thing the King
    can't refuse.The right of conscription.

"the Grey Wardens possess the Right of Conscription, an authority that dates back to the end of the First Blight and was given to them to ensure they will always have enough members. By using this Right, a Warden may demand that, instantly and irrevocably, any individual from king to criminal be drafted into their ranks, and the conscript cannot refuse being recruited once the Right is invoked. This is specially true in times of Blight.

Oh, I love that photo of the two boys playing basketball.
  • Options
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    The first dance as King and Queen.They enjoyed every moment until
    some lady started yelling....She was about to give birth.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    "I guess, no one will help me? I'll just struggle to the doctor myself
    I suppose.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    "I'll help you." Eleana said.As everyone else just kept partying.
    Eleana snuck out to help the pregnant lady to the doctor.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    "Maker's breathe....what have I gotten myself into?

Screenshot-15.jpg
    "Maker, there you are.Eleana, you can't just wonder off like that."
    "I know, but no one else was going to help her, I had to make sure
    she was able to get help."

Screenshot-16.jpg
    "I know you meant well Eleana...but next time please allow one of
    us to escort you.Could you do that for me?"

Screenshot-17.jpg
    "Of course.I understand.I apologize." Edward smiled at his bride.
    "It looks like her husband has it from here.Let's go home Eleana."

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2020
    @GraceyManor Oh, we will get to see the whole Darkspawn war? I guess this story will last a while then :smile: .
    Oh, I even recognize Duncan. Those horses :lol: . That was a great wedding.

@LunBeauty Thank you, they try their best :smile: . I also added a cafe/restaurant to Al Simhara just now (one I found here on the board, nothing self-made).
    I have been fine with small bedrooms ever since I improved the routing via mods and settings. It even prevents those people with instruments from waking everyone up if they decide it's time to play a bit in the middle of the night. I usually don't have nurseries, or at most a wide open side room. If I have a say in it, nurseries are part of the kitchen or dining room on the ground floor. Not very realistic, but it seems to work best for me.

@bekkasan I'll probably go to IP with one of the next generation's YA's who move out of SV. There won't be enough space for the whole family, anyway, and that way I can see what IP is all about. I'm already looking forward to seeing that myself, and I will be able to start with one of the "fixed" versions of the world.
    Thanks, I'm enjoying the tomb raiding and the house in Al Simhara. Do you believe that Marcus has never fought a mummy yet? I think the only mummy he met was the one with the fixed name in the solitary pyramid, but that one was that slow that I lost patience before it reached him :lol: .
    That was a great update! Now you will have a genie in your family, too :smile: . Sounds marvelous :smile: .
    Ooh, that was a dark tale from the past. A plague? Don't black dragons spread that one? I have witches and also a black dragon somewhere, but I have never tried a pestilence curse so far. Sometimes, I'm just boring :wink: .
    And here I thought I had just missed how it went on with those two doors. Here they are! Let the plague out, or whatever is behind there :smiley:
    Looks as if your household will become a bit more manageable. So many goodbyes...

@emorrill I saw that I've been tagged :smile: . Didn't get a notification this time, though. Thanks.
    Yup, I found the windows fitting. Then again, every window would be an improvement. For whatever reason, the whole house only had one single window in the kitchen - all other rooms were windowless (Edit: Oops, forgot about a few tiny round ones in the bathroom).
    You love romance? I wouldn't have guessed :wink: .

@Puddinroy Hello back :smile: !

Who would have thought that even Egyptian mausoleums house bears. Bears, bears everywhere... :lol:
    mxwK2gr.jpg
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2020
    Just a few screenshots.

mrcF6ur.jpg

Max

k013heC.jpg

1eZf76v.jpg

Found him like this

8FsMhdd.jpg