Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @HillyBeth Maeve is adorable! :love:

Happy Late Valentine's/Galentine's/Palentine's everyone! <3

Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yesterday, I wasn't feeling that hot, so I just left my usual L@A's. There's no relation to the holiday though, as that one doesn't exist here (except, as my parents called it, as "holiday of the flower shops"). I hope everyone who cares had a great day with their loved ones though :smile:.

@GraceyManor Carla looks very similar to her mother, Jamie Jolina. I just chose the hair.
    Beautiful backdrops. Great to see Eleana's journey come to a close. The Circle of Magi isn't the most pleasant place to end up. I still remember all those fights in the first game, and of course what happened later.

@LunBeauty I don't really mind small rooms, as long as it isn't the ground floor with the kitchen. There are quite a few kitchens in the premade houses with choke points, and I agree, open floor plans work much better in the game. I don't really know what to do with dining rooms, anyway. They nearly always look bland.
    I also gave Leighton a makeover, although only very slightly.
    The lag gets us all. I noticed I should have purged the travelDB file when I made the last move, because, ever since I started traveling, the load and save times went up considerably again.

@Lucy_Henley Great updates! The tragic clown is always an unwelcome addition, although I really love the costume. I think it suits my founder quite well:
    KkWepnZ.jpg
    That's what you get for woohooing in the elixir store. It's nothing a Sunlight Charm can't fix though.
    Have fun with super-sizing your family :lol: . One day, I have to try a household with the deep fryer, that ice cream maker and the chocolate fountain. Then I just need to watch :smiley: .

@bekkasan Thank you. Good to hear you are doing better. The game way of changing diapers is also a definite improvement over the RL way :smiley: .

@emorrill Sorry to have led you on the false path. I have never had a gaming console in my life, which means that my knowledge of Final Fantasy is only theoretical. When the Sims first came out, I was playing the Baldur's Gate and the Might&Magic games, plus a few lesser known titles. Later the Fallouts, Neverwinter Nights, Mass Effects, Dragon Ages, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and of course the Witcher games. The last one I've played was Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Lots of RPG's, many I didn't mention, but no Final Fantasies.
    And yes, I enjoyed the chapter you wrote very much :smile: . You have those group dynamics down to a T. With 12 people, those are in full force. At least it's all benign in your case, small disagreements notwithstanding. Looks as if they will have to observe a bit longer, even if they already have one successful example in front of their eyes :smile: .

As for my game, I had mentioned before that I wanted to take the main family on a vacation, and I thought, why not try France this time. The family basically had the upper story of the base camp for themselves, and then the other tourists came in. First was Connor, whom I had just played, here talking to Diana.
    ZW02ZKY.jpg
    This here is Hui Young Kim (from China). I didn't really recognize her with that haircut, but I thought she looks quite pretty with it.
    4SZHRs8.jpg
    Anyway, as lots of people from Sunset Valley started showing up, I was looking at houses. There's lots of choices available in Champs Les Sims, but only few for such a big family, and most of those had to be furnished. In the end, I found this to be too much of a hassle I didn't want to deal with at that point, rolled the save back and decided to just send Morgana and Marcus on a honeymoon - alone, without all those teenagers. And not to Sim-France.
  • Options
    Instead of France, the newlyweds went to Egypt. Here, Marcus nearly had the visa points together, but "nearly" means they had to start out in the base camp. :lol: at that "in love" expression.
    4i8szf8.jpg
    BMYx2U6.jpg
    Time to put the tents to use...
    dzcfzWV.jpg
    ... and then upset the locals :smiley: .
    8aYLBnb.jpg
    The Sunset Valley inhabitants started trickling in. That's Carla, a daughter of Marcus, looking over from the kitchen.
    6qjTHwg.jpg
    It's high time to get those few missing visa points. Marcus went chatting up the next quest giver.
    CPllGWU.jpg
    OSSsBc1.jpg
    The quest was about some convoluted love story (nonsensical, as the "subject in need" was happily married), and Marcus had to read some rather questionable book for it, while Morgana used the time to sample some local food.
    kXpCyx0.jpg
    Back at the camp, there was more family. To the left, we have Hesper, the former IF of Marcus' oldest son Lucas, talking to Gwen, Marcus' daughter-in-law and the wife of said Lucas. Both had been living in the household of Marcus before.
    66DbUQU.jpg
    Time to move.
    The choice of ready to move locations is rather limited in Al Simhara, with just four locations. Two were rather large places, one was really far away from everything, in an oasis a long walk behind the big pyramids, and more suited for a loner. Which left the only place that was rather centrally located, close to the graveyard, and of medium size.
    Morgana and Marcus seemed to like the place.
    EoGRlA9.jpg
    De7TVcR.jpg
    2to7xw1.jpg
    That's much better as base of operations.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @GraceyManor

That was a very hot kiss between the two of them,
    they are such an itneresting couple.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@jonny522 Wow...lots of snowmen! Brrr, camping anytime of the years sounds painful to me, but wintertime sounds worse! :lol:
    Congrats to Mona on a new baby.
    Pretty fireworks.
    Congrats to Lawrence with his scouting badges.
    Happy Birthday Wray!

@Lucy_Henley Awesome new kitchen. Sounds like the tiberium was a big help to the family.

@king_of_simcity7 More mean girl interactions! Drama!

@emorrill Yes, watched the series back in the day! :wink:
    Goodness, Sebastian should have already moved out! lol
    I saw lunbeauty's comment that Shane is jealous and wants to be leader. I'm not getting that picture at all. Shane doesn't have the desire or capacity to be a leader, he just likes the chaos he causes for others and especially for Harvey who he doesn't particularly like.
    Severinka has had that site for years. It is not new. :smiley: It is one of my oldest bookmarks for cc. Just be careful cause she has sims 4 carp on it too.
    Good thing I don't have seizures, that heart gif is a doozy!!
    lol...at blaming me. She has an entire website and tumblr of cc that is not on tsr! lol Most of that is more fantasy type stuff so you probably are not interested.

@Brandontaylor Hope you had a fun day too.

@HillyBeth Congrats on getting the new family started! Interesting he wore a fancy suit and she wore a casual pants outfit for the wedding! :flushed:
    Congrats on the baby/toddler.

@Puddinroy Hi! Happy Day to you also!

@Karritz Bummer about the microphone!

@KoumoriDiru Welcome. Hope you are enjoying the game.

@GraceyManor I was surprised when they went to the castle first before taking her home. So glad he figured it out and gave her the shoes back!! :love: Lovely kiss!

@Turjan It drives me batty when tourists show up from the hometowns of my sims as they don't have relationships with them and have to meet them again. I've disallowed tourists from hometown in my vacation worlds as well as the other connected worlds too. I just don't need to see Rafe or Victor or Gardenia or anyone of my other actives suddenly show up in IP or whichever world my sims are visiting and not know the family!
    Love the 'love' looks between them. Great choice for the house.
    Egypt is a pretty place for a honeymoon, so is China as well. I use my revamped France to make it more interesting as well, but my favorite place is IP for a honeymoon. Love the colors and the diving.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 1C

The gang laughed while Louise and Jodie looked on nervously.

'Thanks for telling us where she is,' Lakesha said to them 'just see that as a warning to you both as well as neither of you are anything special either,'

After Lakesha had gone both Louise and Jodie asked Katie if she was ok but Katie did not want anything to do with them.

'We did not know that she was going to do that,' said Louise nervously.
    'Honestly she said that she wanted to just make up to you,' added Jodie 'we are sorry,'
    'Just leave me alone!' sobbed Katie.

Louise and Jodie left her on a bench while Katie decided if she should go home or not. She noticed that she had mud on her clothes and wondered if she should tell anyone. Another girl had been watching the incident from a distance and went up to Katie to see what happened. The girl was Amy who was someone that Katie knew from school but hadn't spoke to much before.

85012617_10156971941851497_3833168911935733760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=9EqyTiFVNlUAX9u5J31&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=3dac0f95b8e61536045ca8c799177851&oe=5EC9410E

86186029_10156971941891497_15864848982212608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=jS5gIZEHHi8AX8AW64E&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=6909bedc8d3d9e965b1cbe2dcf620b5b&oe=5EB82DF4

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971296/reflections-working-title-pilot-now-up#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2020
    @HillyBeth Congrats on getting the new family started! Interesting he wore a fancy suit and she wore a casual pants outfit for the wedding! :flushed:
    Congrats on the baby/toddler.

She had started her pregnancy by that point. At least her top was white. LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @bekkasan Yes, I really have to switch those home tourists off. I'm not sure why this grates now more than before, probably because the family is larger, which also increases the chance of them being picked as tourists. I noticed that I forgot to switch off a few more important things - oops. That has probably to do with the point that my "Egypt" file is still from when Gobias Koffi went there, which is more than half a year real time ago.
    I really have to go to IP one day, as you suggest. I haven't even looked at the world so far, which may seem like a strange omission. On the other hand, I still have something to discover :smile: .

@king_of_simcity7 Are your pics on Facebook? I don't ignore them on purpose, I just don't see them, and there may be a privacy setting in my browser in the way.
  • Options
    I edited the vacation home somewhat. It had a front door - which you could just walk around :neutral: . I also closed off the garden. I'm not convinced of the blinds, but hey, the idea counts, I guess :smiley:.
    5GxFK7H.jpg
    I didn't change much in the inner garden, just added a fountain and a couple of benches. I added some swimming pool, but that still needs some TLC.
    8jt8W1A.jpg
    I don't have the slightest idea where I got these cc windows from (they are by Cyclonesue and probably came with a world or lot), but they sure came in handy for this house.
    7TWwqkw.jpg
    Other than that, Morgana and Marcus went to different "hideouts". With my particular kind of color vision, I appreciate the color scheme most of these have.
    ar6Etvi.jpg
    Egypt may have the most spartan base camp, but I love those luxury rooms you end up in at many of these "hideouts".
    BGvu1th.jpg
    The people of Al Simhara really love their tourists, given they seem to care for fresh bed sheets, vacuum the rugs, put fresh flowers in the vases and keep the braziers lit.
    This allows us to end our adventures in style.
    sSqIaC8.jpg
    TqLsIxk.jpg
    0M2sVKI.jpg
    Sleep well.
    j13HCvM.jpg

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2020
    3Sl6l4.jpg
    3SlrfU.jpg
    3SlBkV.jpg
    3SlDYT.jpg
    3SlypF.jpg
    😨
    😱
    😭
    Valentin
    is
    so
    cute
    I'm
    dying

Jiuquan may can cure me😗
    3SlLnA.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Learning different baits for fish.

B2fmw48.jpg

Making some skill gain drinks. Unfortunately, they were of foul or bad quality.

rxSvoxq.jpg

Playing games together!

GebDk8d.jpg

Ros and Martin had a romantic date... at the library :D:D

CjIpGb1.jpg

They then decided it might be nicer to go to the park and watch the stars together.

TOA56LQ.jpg

Ros met a Chinese tourist in the elixir shop, and decided to learn a song.

YwHh6KF.jpg

Lucy and Nicholas showing off their ballet skills and scout badges.

k5DkQvm.jpg

Oooh, unicorn!

hzNhCbY.jpg

Martin received the "Uncommonly Good" opportunity ages ago. Finally, after a long wait, he got the Outstandingly Rare opportunity. He already had plenty of cheese in his inventory. Not long after planting the burgers and steaks, he got the "Omnificent Plant" opportunity, barely waiting a few days. Go figure.

Eq3ovlT.jpg

Ros went to purchase some recipes. She decided to learn Ambrosia first... after all, it did cost 7,800 Simoleons. (It's normally 12,000 but the bookstore had a sale on). They're also saving up to purchase a resort that has recently been born.

WijAt4Z.jpg

Mm, garlic bread! Martin needs to master three skills for his lifetime wish. Gardening was a given, and fishing is going to be another one. Not sure of the third skill...

IwaafKW.jpg

There aren't many fishing spots in Lucky Palms. This is sort of indoors, which is weird.

rygBI95.jpg

Birthday time! Ros made a couple of cakes with the baking station.

6kY40jq.jpg

Yeah, that's Darren Dreamer as a zombie. He's watching Nicholas, whilst Romon Tanner is watching Lucy.

yOdEQL8.jpg

I've only changed Lucy's appearance so far. I thought it'd be cool to give her the same hairstyle that Ros had.

3CfmM2N.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2020
    Lily makes almost $2000 a week in book royalties and some of the stress finally caught up to her. I had her automatically resolve the issue(just by clicking on the moodlet) and now they're having another baby! It's going to be a boy! I'm debating between Hunter, Caleb, or even Anthony, which is Scott's middle name.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan I have finish writing that part now luckily :smile:

@Turjan Yes they are on Facebook but they have not always shown on here for some reason. It started like that only a couple of months ago though
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Gardenia pulls Rafe aside and has her promised conversation. "I'm shocked at the chance you took imparting knowledge into a human's brain like you did with Jennifer. Rafe! You know how fragile they are!
    "I checked her out first Gardenia to make sure she could handle the knowledge. Did you know that she is not fully human? I'm not even sure if she is aware of it. She is a very intelligent young lady, and I felt she could handle the elvish language easily. I certainly didn't suspect what I found when I went into her mind. I went ahead and gave her the knowledge of other languages since she could easily learn those. I know she could handle more information than what I imparted, but I decided to wait to give her more only if she wants it. I did not let her know what I found when I tested her either. I think we should let her know."
    "What is she Rafe? I know both her parents well, and they appear to be human. I had no reason to look beyond the surface. Midnight Hollow is a town full of secrets, and it is generally accepted to not go nosing around."
    Rafe agrees that Midnight Hollow has it's share of secrets. "She is djinn. I don't believe she is aware of it. It is hidden very well and does not appear to have been activated. One or both of her parents may be a genie and again, it may be an inactive trait that they know nothing about."
    Gardenia looks perplexed. "The Doe family has lived in Midnight Hollow for ages. Both of her parents, John and Jane were raised there and their parents before them."
    "They obviously changed their appearance and hid the abilities when the families originally moved to Midnight Hollow. It has always been a place of refuge for the occult who are being persecuted by others. Much of the occult forced their abilities to dormancy, so they would be undetected and safe from persecution. The djinn or genies were quite hated in times past and were often imprisoned and made to do their master's bidding. When freed they could easily go on a rampage injuring those who hurt them as well as innocents."
    "I agree she should know her background because you never know if the knowledge you gave her could possibly trigger her genie genes. We will try talking with her and Marshall tomorrow."
    Gardenia smiles at Rafe. "Sorry for suspecting you of doing something wrong."
    Rafe grins back at her, "It's ok, you are an awesome Momma bear protecting your cubs. I definitely don't want to be on the receiving end of that look again!"
    49480234216_095443cae5_o.jpg
    49479755253_2d8a98a310_o.jpg

After a hearty breakfast, Rafe and Gardenia ask Jennifer and Marshall to stay behind and chat for a few moments.
    49525049843_eec018eb27_o.jpg

Rafe tells Jennifer and Marshall about his conversation with Gardenia regarding what he detected in Jennifer's brain when he imparted the language to her. "What!" Jennifer exclaims. "I'm part genie? How could my parents not tell me anything about that?"
    Rafe explains, "They may not even know about it. The change may have been made so long ago in their parents past that it is a forgotten detail, like having a red headed child that will occasionally be in the family. I suspect that is the reason you were able to absorb so much knowledge from me even though your abilities are hidden."
    Gardenia smiles at Jennifer and Marshall. "We felt you needed to know this. It is possible that by giving you the knowledge of languages may trigger something in your genes and activate the genie in you. Or it could stay dormant forever. You may want to get your genes tested by Adam and even Drew's, although his will be even more diluted than yours."
    Rafe recommended a couple of good books for Jennifer and Marshall to read since they both love learning and he knew they would want to research the Djinn. "Just remember, like any species, there are good and bad. Your forebears moved to Midnight Hollow for a reason and I'm sure it was to escape persecution and try to live a normal, better life."
    Gardenia nods her head. "They succeeded so well that everyone in Midnight Hollow believes your family is one of the few human families that live in town."
    Marshall and Jennifer exchange glances trying to read what the other is thinking. Marshall grins at Jennifer. "You know this makes no difference to me. You are still my Jen even if you are a Djinn."
    "Groan! Bad pun Marshall!" exclaims Jennifer, but very happy with his reassurance.
    49538285008_e689a0b90b_o.jpg

The next few days fly by. Taking care of the babies is central in all that is done and lots of willing hands are available to help with them. Those early morning feedings are taken care of by the mothers. Wisteria and Alice breastfeed their babies. Jennifer is going to start her journalism job and begins to bottle feed Drew to make it easier for Marshall and the others to take care of him while she is working. Anastasia and Gardenia enjoy taking care of the babies while the others work and study the artifacts.
    49525049973_e7f10c6bb0_o.jpg
    49525783917_935c2aa550_o.jpg
    49525783977_f67a19d2dd_o.jpg
    49525562416_7b559b11cb_o.jpg

The ladies got their chance to visit the dragon's nest. Wisteria helps Autumn by cataloguing while Autumn photographs.
    49525562701_7753d69721_o.jpg
    49525783767_79ab0855c8_o.jpg

Victor instructs Dedric on the care of dragons and how to maintain the dragon nest for the health of the dormant dragons.
    49525562591_2db610d1b3_o.jpg

Rafe had asked Alice to do a detailed sketch of the double rune covered doors for him.
    "Guys, you are standing in my light, go away and find something else to do."
    49525783582_e1caea49e1_o.jpg

Jennifer sits in the meeting room and reads another book detailing life in the underground quarters. It is much more informative than the dry dusty tome she finished that spoke of the materials and supplies needed for the keep. This journal was written by one of the chosen who await the birth time of the dragons.

My name is Thea and I am one of the locals chosen to help care for the dragons. I was the youngest of six children, and my parents could ill afford to feed another one. One of my brothers and myself were taken to the keep to give to the service of the dragons. The dragon master instructed us to keep a journal of all we learn. The current crop of dragon eggs are still asleep. The ritual that will awaken the dragon eggs should start soon. I have been to the nest room several times and each time I pick a different egg. I cannot seem to make up my mind. I guess when we are actually able to touch the eggs and talk to them it will be different. It is often said that the dragon picks the chosen and not the chosen the dragon. My heart beats loudly when I am in the room and I just hope my dragon knows it is not beating in fear, but in excitement to meet it.

I have lived here for two years now waiting for my chance to get a dragon. The last two nests I was present, but, none of the dragons approached me. My brother was chosen by a red dragon. I hope I am fortunate as well. We have many chores to do that keep those of us who are waiting busy. Mine are scrubbing the floors and refreshing the rushes. We also have classes every day learning our numbers and letters and reading and writing. They are strict about the journal keeping as well. We also learn geography and history and all about the dragons, and I do enjoy that part of the classes. I hope when I get my dragon I will be chosen to explore. Another nest is on the sands and maybe this time I will be chosen.

Her name is Brioth and she is the most beautiful red dragon that ever lived and worth the entire 5 years I have waited to finally be chosen. She and I are inseparable and we will have many adventures together. Because I am now a Red Dragon I start my warrior classes learning how to use flame fruit with the dragon and training with weaponry. I'm quite skilled with the bow and arrow as well as in the hand to hand combat.

People are dying, and the healers do not know how to stop it. They are calling it a plague and soon all will be gone. We are quarantined in the tunnels and underground rooms and no one is allowed down and no one is allowed up. We have sealed the entrances. There have been no deaths among those of us in the tunnels.
    It has been over a month since we received any news from those on top. Our food is almost gone, even though we have rationed very strictly to make it last. The dragons don't even keen heralding a death. We suspect that is because they are all gone now. The master wants a volunteer to go through the tunnels and find out what is happening. Brioth and I volunteer. We are both small and can easily get through the tunnel.

The stench of death and decay is overwhelming. There is no sign of life. At the gates is a warning sign devised by the priests to keep others from entering. Brioth and I flew to town and collected some fresh foods and beasts and dropped those down the tunnel for our people. The town seemed full of healthy people. I suspect the contagion did not go any further than the keep. I had flame fruit sent up and several others with red dragons braved the outside to help. We began to purge and purify the castle with flames. We started at the entrance and worked our way forward, burning everything in sight including the corpses, many who were still lying on the ground where they dropped and died. Even with the flaming the masters decided it was best to abandon this roost. Others would be afraid the flaming didn't take care of whatever caused the plague and would be afraid to live and serve here. New lives await us in new homes. The masters consulted their maps and divided us into groups. Brioth and I were made leaders of the Red Dragon's. I've memorized the map that shows where we are going and a copy of the map will be in my pack. I've come along way from the girl scrubbing floors. I leave this journal here for those who may come in the future so they might know what happened at Red Dragon Lair and the chosen. I will start a new journal in my new life. We leave on the morrow.

Jennifer closes the book reverently and places it back on the shelf. She knows this will be a favorite book and she wants to make copies of it so the original will stay in pristine condition. She hopes to find other accounts that corroborate the plague story and will also check out the library and museum in town.
    49525049483_f52cb48f5e_o.jpg

Under orders from Alice to find something else to do Rafe challenges Dedric and Wisteria to a gnubb match against him and Autumn.
    49525049353_88c9d986ce_o.jpg

Adam and Victor spar. It has been awhile since the two of them competed. The winner was Adam and he took on Marshall. Marshall the winner of that bout challenges Victor. Marshall is ecstatic as he had never won against Victor before and thought for sure he would get royally smashed.
    49525562356_491e06104f_o.jpg
    49525562101_31f4651fae_o.jpg
    49538285528_a29435e51e_o.jpg

The girls finished their projects and played some ball together. The grandma's brought the babies out to enjoy some fresh air and watch their families have some fun.
    49525562206_d41bb3abdd_o.jpg
    49525049173_e674a12214_o.jpg

It is soon time for goodbyes. Rafe calls everyone together and reminds them to be safe, enjoy the learning process, and call him and Autumn once a week to discuss new findings. He will keep in touch as he works on deciphering the runes on the doors. Jennifer tells him and the others about the story she just read. They are all amazed at Thea's wisdom in recording her thoughts and happenings of Red Dragon Lair. Hopefully, they will be able to find confirmation data as well.
    Merry left earlier in the day and hopes to have confirmation in a few days. "You will bring new life into the family and I welcome you even without the confirmation." He hugs Adam, Alice and waves goodbye to the others.
    So many hugs goodbye, and see you later, as Rafe and Autumn go home to their family in Barnacle Bay. Victor and Gardenia are not far behind as they are anxious to get back home to the kids left behind. They've had good reports but they are still anxious to see them for themselves.
    49538285468_37350787b3_o.jpg
    49538285323_6aafa3976a_o.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Feedback time....

@king_of_simcity7
    Aww, poor Russ, its hard to be part of the "in" crowd.
    Ugh, she's better off with out him, honestly.
    Katie, sweetie don't give that reese guy anymore of
    your time, you deserve better.

@emorrill
    Enjoying your new story greatly! I fear I don't have
    much knowledge of the game, so I can't compare,
    but the story is great so far! =)

@bekkasan
    Maiden is very smart, and realized he was probably
    the best person to go to.Yeah, Circle of Magi is not
    the best place to be, worse than being in prison.That's
    why he brought her to the castle...to give her her shoes back.XD

@LunBeauty
    Eleana tries to be resourceful when she can.
    But was lucky to find the old abbey.

@Turjan
    Her journey isn't complete yet....There's still the threat of a blight...a betrayal maybe?
    And a long battle ahead.Gosh, I miss Dragon Age, I probably will end up playing again.XD
    The vacation home looks great! I love the style.

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    *sneaks in*

Hi to those that remember me.

I've had lots of personal stuff to deal with. I think I may have missed a lot. I'm playing here and there. Dealing with different things IRL, including trying to change careers/jobs.

Those I know, I hope you're well. Those I don't. Hi. Hope life and gaming are going well.

I'll try to be around more, but those that know me, you know how I am.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Ooh, I just thought... Martin could learn the Nectar Making skill! That relies on good quality ingredients, and god knows he’s got plenty of those... He wants to go abroad anyway. Ros can pick up some recipes and Martin can buy some new grape varieties. The kids can come along just for the hell of it.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @HillyBeth Congratulations on Maeve's birth! She's such a cutie!

@GraceyManor This is an amazing story so far! I'm glad the King finally found his maiden and I hope they'll be happy, but I'm also hoping that there's more to the story and it just doesn't end there. :)

@Turjan I can deal with small-ish bedrooms, like if it's just one sim sleeping in there, but I tend to like them to be a little bigger if it's two or more sims sharing a room to avoid traffic jams. I also like having big nurseries as that's probably the worst place to get traffic jams in because everyone always tries to take care of the toddler at the same time.
    I don't really do anything fancy with the dining rooms. Most of the time, I just add in the table and chairs and call it good. If there's enough room, I'll also put in one of the decorative cabinets from Supernatural.
    I try to avoid playing in very big worlds because that makes the game lag faster. Although, there are some big worlds that I like too much and am willing to put up with some of the lag.

Very nice update! I don't play the WA worlds often, but Egypt is definitely my favourite for exploring. Although, I usually end up revamping the town a bit by adding a few lots in to make the experience more fun.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice update! Can't wait to see more of the story. :)

@Turjan The vacation home looks very nice and it looks like your sims are making very good use out of it. ;)

@Shadow_Assassin Cute update! I love the shocked expression during the dip kiss. <3

@Lucy_Henley Nice update! :) Looks like your sims are always busy, busy bees.

@bekkasan Is there something wrong with Gardenia's hair in the first two pictures? It looks a little glitchy.
    Amazing update to the story! Can't wait to see more!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    I always think he's creepy cute
    39urqI.jpg

Because today I found Shion appeared, I want to post what does he look like without makeup
    He's the second person after Yutang Qi who is full of negative traits, and I found that he looks a bit like Yutang and both they're drummers this hints that Yutang is a miracle because he isn't killed by his bandmates
    39l1fK.jpg
    39llY6.jpg

And Valentin and Jiuquan without makeup
    391QBj.jpg
    391lHs.jpg
    391ngS.jpg
    391ujg.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options

@king_of_simcity7 I'll try to get over to your thread to read the entire chapter later today.

@HillyBeth ah, guess you don't have a few pregnancy enabled wedding dresses! I had to find a few when that happened with Autumn. :lol:

@Turjan The mods really make the game ours to play! Love it!
    I don't have issues using IP as a tourist town. Of course, I don't have seasons or pets in play and I do believe pets is one of the issues for lag in IP, but overwatch can take care of some of that. IP was the first EP I preordered, well actually hubby did, as he knew I wanted it! It is a favorite.
    Love the changes you made at the house. I think the dev's that worked on a few of the tombs understood the minds of simmers and their sims quite well. :lol:

@Lucy_Henley Lovely pictures of the family. Congrats on the rare plant opportunity!

@MamaSimTee Howdy stranger! I'm sorry to hear that life is being difficult and you are experiencing changes. I hope things improve for the better. It is nice to 'see' you again though. Don't be a stranger. :::hugs:::

@LunBeauty I posted a picture awhile back about that hair and that I was using it anyway. It glitches at times and is fine at times. Depends on the background, time of day, lighting, I dunno what else. Sorry the glitchy hair bugs you. :cry::cry::cry: Thanks for commenting and glad you thought the update was amazing. :smiley: That made me smile. I worked hard on that one. Were you surprised by any of the revelations?
  • Options
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Just loved the way he was looking at her.XD

Screenshot-68.jpg
    King Edward: Duncan, good day.
    Duncan: Oh, King Edward? I didn't expect a...
    King Edward: A royal welcome? I was beginning to think you'd miss
    all the fun.
    Duncan: Not if I could help it, your majesty.

Screenshot-67.jpg
    King Edward: I was told you were in Highever,looking for recruits..
    yet I see none?
    Duncan: Bryce Cousland and his wife and children are dead, your majesty.
    Arl Howe has showed himself a traitor, and has taken over Highever Castle.
    If I hadn't escaped, he would have killed me as well, and told you any story
    he'd wish.

Screenshot-69.jpg
    King Edward: I can scarcely believe...How could he think he could get
    away with such treason? As soon as we are done here, I will bring my army
    North, and we will bring him to justice...of that you have my word.
    Duncan: Your uncle sends you his regards, and says Redcliffe reinforcements
    can be here with in days.
    King Edward: Eamon just wants in on the glory.This battle should be over soon,
    I'm not even sure its a true blight.
    Duncan: Disappointed your majesty?
    King Edward: I must admit, I was hoping for a battle like in the tales, a King
    riding with the fabled Grey Wardens.But I suppose this will have to do.I must
    go, Sir Jacob is waiting for me.

Screenshot-71.jpg
    Duncan: Hello, I'm afraid we have yet met?
    Eleana: My name is Eleana.Its a pleasure to meet you Duncan.
    Duncan: Likewise, though I wish it were under better circumstances.Tell me,
    do you know much about the grey wardens?
    Eleana: I know you are a great order of heroes who stopped the second blight.Aside
    from that, I fear not.
    Duncan: Its quite alright, Have you ever considered joining the order?
    Eleana: I don't know how I fare with a weapon, I'm afraid.I have never used a sword
    or shield.
    Duncan: You could learn.I sense your an honest and good person.We need more like
    you in our group.Hope you'd consider it?
    Eleana; I would...but I'm not sure how King Edward would feel on that.
    Duncan: Oh? Why would he disapprove? Plenty of ladies in the gray wardens.
    Eleana: Its a long story..
    Duncan: I see...Well, join us tonight in the great hall.And we'll discuss it further.I
    have some matters to attend to.Good day Eleana.
    Eleana: Good day, Duncan.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Edit: I fixed it by restarting game.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    ConcoutConcout Posts: 40 Member
    I built a entire house using the blueprints but now I need make some minor adjustments to make the flow better. I know they have been around for a long while, just I never messed around with up them.
  • Options
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    "Eleana, I have something of importance to ask of you..but not here.
    Would you care to go for a ride with me?"

Screenshot-74.jpg
    "I would love to go for a ride." She rested her head against him, relaxing.

Screenshot-78.jpg
    "Oh maker!" Edward and Eleana approached the stalls to prepare the horses
    for a ride, but Maiden and Roi had other ideas."What is your horse doing to my maiden!"
    Eleana shouted."My horse? It was your cheeky maiden!" "Maiden is not cheeky! She's strong willed!."

Screenshot-79.jpg
    Maiden: Excuse us, this is a private matter..

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Waiting for their owners.XD

Screenshot-83.jpg
    "Here we are,let us dismount here." The king beckoned Roi to stop.

Screenshot-84.jpg
    'This is a lovely view, I assume you needed to speak with me? Eleana
    said."Yes..." Edward thumbed at his fingers for a moment."Eleana, I brought
    you here because this is the same place my father brought my mother."

Screenshot-87.jpg
    Edward got down on one knee."It is also somewhere I know you won't
    run from." He smiled up at Eleana."Oh you're so clever." She said rolling
    her eyes sarcastically.

Screenshot-88.jpg
    "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself,
    but for what you are making of me..Eleana will you marry me?" She smiled brightly at him."I would be honored to marry you."

Screenshot-89.jpg\

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GraceyManor: Great chapter. Silly horses! Yay! Elena and King Edward are so adorable together.

@emorrill: Still need to read your chapters.

@king_of_simcity7: Still need to read your chapters.

@Turjan: Hello

@Lucy_Henley: Congrats on the new baby.

@Karritz: Still need to watch your videos.

@ShadowAssassin: Pretty ghosts

@MamaSimTee: Welcome back. :)

@Concout: Hello

@LunBeauty: Pretty sims

@bekkasan: Awesome chapter. :)

@HillyBeth: Hello

@all: Thanks for letting me read/comment on your videos/pictures/stories
    :) Smile!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights