Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Chelsea decided to visit her father's grave today.Part 1

74188352_401772274080364_5413548780433702912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQk1cY_n2gzYsPQfqtuhiaJw34Z25ZGorWERVJCgVFhMNCRgoGo3OYLUy0VDHJbjJOKkEOharjGtchUkDSCD28IC&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=644655a2db9f5ab0c2edc7887476c9c9&oe=5E23A596
    Chelsea: You were once my one companion.You were all that mattered.You were once my friend and father, then my world
    was shattered.Wishing you were somehow here again, wishing you were some how near.Sometimes it seemed, if I just dreamed, somehow you would be here.

74584293_401772287413696_5763727114868097024_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnu1hFNFIBOH-RzUS0g9HjetJt8x6d0Lw2Eypr5O9u5xCosZycwiqXKjAyNoG9I77LwsHbbByKKNpDbFSJ1EZsd&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=be42336da41d111f437ea3f211d2edc2&oe=5E1EEC87
    Chelsea: Wishing I could hear your voice again, knowing that I never would.Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all
    that you dreamed I could.Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental, seem for you the wrong companions
    you were warm and gentle.

75196251_401772364080355_3299540537035456512_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQnjeYl_VJBclCFgSK3rWkWCOuHwIrdjq2go2clV4OV5eIGz9uSKundJh_0sMn5TDW1SgCFE6wTNFt2W6bpXTDdJ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=39aad4e3b5d87964a409a79c89945de7&oe=5E1D8953
    Chelsea: Too many years fighting back tears, why can't the pas just die.Wishing you were some how
    here again, now we must say goodbye....try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the chance to try.

73150692_401775380746720_7684787525906333696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnmxFwP1CW5L-ZfQsWPa3hV27STLRXVHkdhWJNmifM5Ju6nJ194gWFrsm8Clnzvhy1eulkA-SgAWy8fqueXOPrJ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0bdda9d8d1516936e9a73311c9f4a351&oe=5E5B3F1B
    Chelsea: No more memories, no more silent tears..no more gazing across the wasted years....now we must say goodbye.
  • Options
    74701610_401777467413178_6956292310078324736_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnZ4naesZoxFO_TMwOLTKJicmBc5yshzalwBFzfMr8fVngKUeRJQUgWyGJeNx---yvHLtstuEg6fehBmW3AJh90&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=9749a55d92dfd819e3ad9590a1b2bba0&oe=5E181E5D
    Tutor: Wandering Child, so lost, so helpless..longing for my guidance.
    Chelsea: Angel,or phantom, who is it here standing
    Tutor: Have you forgotten your angel...
    Chelsea: What endless longings echoe in this whisper.

74685217_401777477413177_354093347448553472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQn5yErsrm9OoeE0dgB9eVEChArN1NT_cvZCnlWrIreQQ280ettHFD2yrACxcJP6rKstT0_ntL2Q3vkaNN1RGTbn&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f70d8c169599b5919e4d6c4f4b373560&oe=5E2D1436
    Tutor: Too long you wandered in winter...far from my fathering gaze...

74693279_401778997413025_8888265898008248320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmXyv9Y725az2Ynjhg7cYPTU9uCPLll-ul71LT36xVe3WgMEwkuvgZ1xgeSc3UfRe1sW4Ph_XSQwNcF12P0vv7R&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=4f264ae7cfdf8f4423b86d8c6be172ac&oe=5E200A67
    Chelsea: Wildly my mind beats against you...
    Tutor/Chelsea: but the soul obeys...
    Both: Angel of music....
    Chelsea: I betrayed you.
    Tutor: You denied me....
    Both: turning from true beauty.

73321405_401781427412782_5372652393898967040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQlmxA04pKV8WPuRMeHg_wACHHer-DRcWuFAFeb2UaKTyWeVEXdr8Tpg4wMM_r2p7VtTJ9kJd8rinMCHF0GjoCre&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ef03028328048f3d53a2a4c5796fd724&oe=5E5F686C
    Tutor: I am your angel of music....come to me angel of music.

75252829_401781214079470_8495083099716059136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQl08__YnEMXKKV919YcZi298XKn4Wi4GHku2IZeTbVH5C_2rRyF3UlzrTwYgEBj_mn2tUbo9YdxAr-8gu6Ga6b3&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=eb8c15fec9a2c84ce98deb5e21cad8f4&oe=5E1F4401
    Darren couldn't call out to her, all he could do was try to get to her.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @GraceyManor Sad scenes by the graveyard :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@meerkattime I like Amanda's face too, I didn't do much tweaking with it but there was a few minor adjustments.
    A lot has happened since my last post.
    Yep, to a boy named Tyson. Tyson took the Steel last name but has the Andrews skin color.
    Thanks, hopefully things go my way with those two. She asked him to prom last I played.
    Thanks for the comments!

@coco Yeah, he did, lol. He was close to being a teen the last time I posted a normal update.
    I like his eyes too, they look nice.
    Yep, she's a werewolf like her father.
    Thanks for the comments!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, they sure did have some busy moments. I now have a household of six, with Ava and Hank, Jason and his fiancee Lacie plus Lacie's baby with Tam Andrews, and Amanda.
    Thanks for the comments!

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you!
    Which picture? I'm not sure which one you are talking about.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Quick update of the Goddard Family

IauzBqu.jpg
    Picture of Lacie Steel, daughter of Christopher and Zelda Mae Steel. She is cousins with Parker, Kaylynn, and Joey (born in game) Langerak.

0JiSVPU.jpg
    Jason proposed and Lacie said yes. The next day she gave birth to Tam Andrews son, Tyson Steel
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Sorry got you mixed up with @meerkattime for some reason lol :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan thank you. I shocked myself with the songs. I seem to mostly know them. I've had a couple of very late nights. Got home after 11 pm last night and the night before was much the same except I had to transfer photos from my camera and put them up on DropBox. I managed to finish that by around 2 am. Fortunately today I seem to have finally had enough sleep. The play opens on Saturday night. We did a tech night last night and had to get wired up with microphones. I've never had to do that before. My biggest worry was forgetting the words to a song and starting to sing gibberish to the melody while wearing a microphone. That's a big part of my worry with the songs. I am the only one of the cast that doesn't have an actual character name.

@brandontaylor thank you.

• Options
    I just finalised loading Oscar's Childhood Episode 22 and making it available to view on YouTube.

Here's the link.

https://youtu.be/UkHvP3XwQW0

This video has a lot of different things happening in it. In the beginning we get a map of the world so we all know how it all fits together. Then we see Oscar having a story read and then Oscar and some of the other children fishing. After that it is about general Sims going about life in Moonfall Island. Some special little bits include a bit on Bonehilda, I included some screen shots from when she got singed in one of my games.

We come across some of the sculptors from the McFluff Story. They vanished from Gertie's place in hidden Springs by jumping into the Time Machine. They reappeared in Moonfall Island. They all seem to be there.

Another group that has many of its members in Moonfall Island is the Colourful Mermaids household. In this world they are not all living together. And we meet one of the toddlers that is a clone of one of the previous members of the Colourful Mermaids household.

I hope you find time to watch the video.

I'm now working on Episode 23.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 I do like watching my witches use their magic to upgrade. Mesmerizes me with the spells. :lol: I think Alex is my favorite among the guys.
    Oh no more werewolf! I love my weres, but that might be cause I just adore Adam and Marshall. :smiley:
    Thanks for the comments on the wedding. I was happy to get Dedric married. He sure kept thinking about it and was constantly reminding me with thought bubbles before I would turn them off in game. lol

@GraceyManor Glad you are ok except for lack of sleep.
    Thanks for the comment on the venue! :)
    Thanks for the comment on the wedding. I thought it would be pretty looking over the pond.
    I sure hope Darren is going to be able to break the spell she is under.
    The ice and snow covered graveyard is the perfect place for those scenes. I shivered!

@meerkattime I did get some time to work on an update. Hope you are not too busy. Thank you! :smiley:
    Thanks so much for the comments. It was a fun simple wedding and I enjoyed it for a change.
    I'm having fun just enjoying playing them and waiting out the time for the babies.
    I love April's car! The rain is pretty coming down too.
    Nice crowd at the Bistro.
    Awwww, so sweet the kitties are thinking about each other!

@ilikethesims30 I'm glad they had a good time.

@ItsJanier I hope you enjoy Hidden Springs. I've had a few sims stories in that town. It sure is pretty.

@emorrill <3 Thanks! If I every get that computer running properly I will clean out all the cc in it (I even have cc patterns in it) and put it up for you and then you can add the cc you want into it. It is mostly in the church and some in the hotel.

@Brandontaylor Jason and Amanda are both very nice looking sims.
    It is nice to know that Jason does not hold it against Lacie about her previous relationship or the pregnancy.
    They look like they will make pretty babies.

@Sleepstar Hope you can get all accomplished before it gets worse. Sounds like things are moving along.

@Emily4331 I would never have the nerve to do that to myself! Of course, with my job I expect they would frown if I showed up with pretty blue or pink hair.
    Latin! Dag. I can say a few words in a Spanish and one of my patients taught me to say I love you in Vietnamese. I sure don't know how to spell it though! His daughter was embarrassed as she was our interpreter, but he was adorable and I did fall in love with him! He was 85 and about 5 foot tall, but such a sweetie. That was several years ago.
    Thanks for the comments! I love it...see I knew I modeled Briana after someone I knew...I just didn't know it was you. :love:

@coco Thanks so much for the comments. I'm loved that fireplace when I found it and am so happy to finally build something to use it in. I would love curling up in front of it as well.
    Thanks for the comments on the wedding. I'm was happy with how it turned out and was glad that Adam's family could attend and start being a part of his life.

@Karritz Was thinking about you earlier today and glad to see you are almost ready for the performance. Good luck this weekend, or break a leg or whatever it is they say for musicals!
    Cute pic of Oscar playing hopscotch with Bonehilda watching.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3702
    @GraceyManor They are very slow right now but at least it makes it easy to catch up. Aw thanks a lot, I much prefer decorating houses than building them :smile:
    You threw me a curveball on your latest updates. I didn't expect Frankini to be interested in Chelsea since she's married to Darren and has kids now. I guess he didn't turn good after all since he willingly took away Darren's voice. Poor guy can't catch a break :disappointed:

pg. 3703
    @king_of_simcity7 Anta was a big je*rk to Hana, especially since she can be a bit shy sometimes. Darwin seems like the most sensible person out of the group. My opinion of Sarah seems to go down every time you write about her lol. I hope the protests stay peaceful.
    @GraceyManor Chelsea is looking very gothic in her dress in cape, it's a nice look for her. Have we seen Chelsea's dad before? I've never seen Phantom of the Opera but this song was beautiful :smile:
    I am looking forward to seeing Chelsea's reaction when Frankini reveals himself. She will probably either cry or slap him. I hope Darren gets there in time. There better be a way to get his voice back!
    @Brandontaylor I wonder if Jason will raise Tyson as his own. Lacie is beautiful so I hope they will be happy together :smile:
    @karritz I liked seeing how your world was set out. It's interesting how singed Bonehilda got her skin and hair back. I guess because she's not a proper sim that the developers didn't create a default for her singed outfit. Best of luck this weekend! I hope the show is a great success :smiley:
    @bekkasan Will Adam and Alice be going to the Fairy Realm after they have the baby? I'm still very interested in seeing how that would look :smile:
  • Options
    @coco
    No, Chelsea's dad died when she was a little girl.
    Her mother died a few years later, and Veronica had up and left Kris and Chelsea.So it was just the two...until Chelsea joined Darren.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@bekkasan (pg. 3702) - What a beautiful fairy wedding! <3:)
    (pg. 3701) Thanks, the ghost hunter career is fun, but the only frustrating part is finding the ghosts before catching them. Not sure if they move around the house when looking for them in every single room.

@meerkattime (pg. 3701) - It took two times to catch her. These ghosts are very stubborn. Thanks, I was thinking of changing the signature, but decided not to.

@Turjan (pg. 3701) - Thanks. :) I do the same with the vampires, didn't like them that much until TS4 made them better.

I hope I got all the mention ones.

Short update on the O'Neill Pack, mostly on the kids...

Aged up the babies.
    Jacob
    Traits: Loves the Outdoors and Brave
    He's born as a werewolf.
    yL7lZ59.jpg

Michael
    Traits: Heavy Sleeper, Disciplined
    He's born as a witch...or wizard for guys. I changed his hair color so Kameron didn't have to be the only blondie in the family.
    rpS5ESc.jpg

Also I got a notification that a long lost friend of the O'Neill Pack heard about the birth of the twins and sent them a gift. I'm guessing the twins now have their own Imaginary Friend just like Annette.

Since the family is growing, Derek and Annette now share a bedroom while the twins sleep in their parents' room.
    KAoCtng.jpg

Annette singing to Sagan, and her Lifetime Wish is now to be a Vocal Legend. Maybe she wants to be like Ryu when she grows up: a famous singer. I'll probably make a backstory on Ryu and Kameron later.
    yyLr8yP.jpg

Derek dug into the chest and dressed up as an astronaut.
    "One small step for Sim, one giant step for Simkind."
    yhD3ojM.jpg
    mokXmnk.jpg
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile: I will post the next update shortly :smile:

@Karritz i will have to catch up with your videos some time :smile:

@DarkAngel1994 Cute pictures of the toddlers and kids :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @coco thank you. I hoped all that info on where things are found in the world wouldn’t be too much but I thought it would be easier to follow the story if it was all spelled out.

The way I’m doing these videos in each series the info on Sims in the world builds with each episode.

@king_of_simcity7 I hope you enjoy the stories when you find time to watch them.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends! :smiley:

My Christmas story is flowing SO well right now, I practically worked on it ALL day today and I just finished Chapter 5! :open_mouth: Woop, woop!
    *paging @Pary , I meant to tell you how well my writing is going lately! :star: I'm getting so super excited to share it with everyone!*

But now it's time to take a break, so I don't wear my brain out :confounded: and catch up with all you lovely people. :)

@thebriamon 4 kids? Yes, you DO have your hands full. My mom raised 7 of us. To this day I'm still not sure how she did it, and only losing her cool ONE time and we've never forgotten it. :lol: She's amazing. :star:
    Aww, I just love old gaming memories like that. :blush: Hubby and I used to play Sims 2 together, side by side, on separate computers. Good times. <3

@Brandontaylor I didn't realize Hank was a werewolf. :lol:
    Wow he's quite a bit older than Ava huh? ;)
    Jason at YA is :love:
    Amanda is pretty. Yeah, I've noticed teens always have this funny look to them, like their lips fall far below their nose! :confounded: It fixes itself when they age to YA, but in the meantime it's annoying!
    Thanks for the recap. 👍
    ----
    Goodness! Lacie looks a little like Pauline Wan! :grin: She's much prettier than her though. ;)

@bekkasan It was a joy reading these two updates from you. :grin:
    Hey, I see @PalmArrow 's pattern on Alice's shirt in the pic where she's painting. I love it!
    I'd love to be around when Marshall is in a hugging mood. :smirk:
    Gotta admit I was expecting Wisteria to walk out in this elegant, intricately designed dress, but...the basic one to go with her baby belly is just as pretty. <3 She looks beautiful no matter what. :)
    The rings are exchanged with loving words to each other promising to love each other into eternity and beyond.
    ^Sounds like the exact same promises hubby and I made in the temple on our wedding day. :blush:
    The men are crying and the women aren't! :lol:
    Such a beautiful and romantic wedding! <3
    *Appears on the scene* You paged me? :smirk::p Oh HELLO there shirtless Marshall! :love: Rawr!
    (Seriously, I loved your page. :mrgreen: )
    Yes! We gotta find out what the King and Queen think about Adam!
    ----
    I await the day you get your game on that newer computer. :smirk:

@king_of_simcity7 Your prediction is early next year? Noted! We'll see if it happens. :blush:

@Emily4331 I'm doing much better, thank you. <3 (Hope it stays this way for a while...you know the feeling. ;) )

@meerkattime
    Sounds like you're on a roll with the story! :blush:
    ^Hee hee, I really AM! :mrgreen:
    And it's been a while since I've delved this deep into a story! :smiley: (Without preparing sim pictures at the same time. ;) )
    I'm feeling so great! :smiley:
    Thanks. <3
    I want the pea shooter! :weary: He is very cute. My hubby will play Plants vs Zombies on his phone and I love to watch him. :blush:

@coco
    You're close to writing the end of your Christmas story already?!?! Girl I am so jealous of your writing skills you have no idea :open_mouth:
    ^Aww, that is like the best compliment ever! :kissing_heart: You warm my heart sweetie. <3
    But no, I'm almost finished with the outline, not the story itself. ;);) But I'm about halfway there! :smiley: I'm so excited to share this story with y'all I can't wait!
    Thank you. :) Yup, TSR has awesome Christmas tree stuff! I downloaded the 2011 tree with the many decorations. I'm pretty sure it was the 2011 one...
    I was just feeling a bit 'empty'. I suppose that's the best way to describe it. Sometimes I just feel like doing the bare minimum and that was one of those weeks.
    ^Aww. :( I'm sorry to hear that. I certainly know how that feels. {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Anyone who does Sudoku is amazing because my brain can't handle it! :lol:
    Oh I know you didn't change Bart's clothing. :lol: He just seemed so out of place since he didn't have your personal touch like on your two favorite sims. :blush:

@Silverofdreams30
    Oh, but you can create nice and good looking males too.
    ^*Blushes* Oh you are too kind. <3

@GraceyManor I meant to tell you I absolutely LOVE the music from Phantom of the Opera! <3
    Enjoying your updates referencing it. :)

Well everyone, my eyes hurt. :confounded: I spent TONS of time on the computer today writing and they need a rest. Plus it's late so that should've been a sign to head to bed also. :lol:

Happy Simming! Goodnight. :sleeping:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill I hope that your Christmas story goes well :smile: This thread is still the biggest on the forums and has been a long time now! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Part 9A

Back at college on Monday Gareth's group where excited about the events of the weekend although Darwin was still disappointed that Sarah had ignored him for Anta. Hana seemed to be off that day which made things seem a little bit less awkward until Jean brought the Gareth, Darwin and Sarah out of the room and had them sit in the corridor so she could talk about something to them individually. Something was up and Gareth and Sarah felt nervous as they knew that something was up. She asked to speak to Gareth first which left Darwin with Sarah.

'What do you think it is?' asked Darwin but Sarah mostly remained quiet.
    'I think that Hana must have said something,' Sarah eventually said. Gareth eventually came out of Jean's office but did not say anything as Sarah got called in.
    'What happened?' Darwin asked Gareth.
    'Hana said something,' said Gareth 'her parents have rang the college and told them what happened,'

74408606_10156669831221497_7279241754446921728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQn6qcOeayVWJY15v5eBUNivsdkrR3poDMbYclNGt3JYghO287IUWPqtPulKxv65ydvweeQjHA_lKxxQvSdWMdPR&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=5dcb51444f0df7617b8d112ea6f5c429&oe=5E1C0AB7

Darwin had guessed that the college had found out about the incident with Anta at the train station and where trying to investigate it.

'What do you think will happen?' asked Darwin.
    'No idea,' replied Gareth 'but they might suspend us,'
    'Where is Michelle?' asked Darwin.
    'She is at her placement I think,' said Gareth.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited October 2019
    @coco Not feeling yourself is always a good excuse. Glad you got to post something.
    You have a lovely family there in your pics. I especially love those pics of Jem and Artie. And the creepy babysitter :lol: .
    That poor excuse of a museum reminds me that I have to do something about that one in my game, too. I think I've seen some remodels of that one on this forum already, but I forgot whose remodels those were (may even have been yours).

@bekkasan I love that venue. I've seen the store venue, but I always found it somewhat pointless. Yours looks functional.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update. You removed the werewolf :smiley:? Yeah, they can get a bit annoying.

@Brandontaylor Great to see an update. Jason looks indeed like his dad. Amanda is looking good. Yes, she should look better as YA. Those puffy cheeks should disappear. I noticed that, while teens with features close to zero sliders hardly change at all when they become YA's, those with more unique features often change a lot. Marcus has relatively ugly teen daughters if they turn out after him, but they usually look good as YA's.
    Yes, just go at your own pace. Nobody is whipping you :lol: .
    Oh, and a splendid young couple. The kids seem to turn out as mixed as in my game :wink: .

@bekkasan You have such a lovely cast of characters. Great wedding pictures. The lighting is perfect.

@meerkattime Lovely pictures. Yes, there's always something going on at the bistro.

@DarkAngel1994 I still have vampires in my game, as I started TS3 with them. Then again, they are not overly exciting, I guess.
    Awesome pics of your family. Hmm. I have to get my kids to use that chest. I always place it, but I don't think any of "my" children ever made use of the costumes.

@emorrill Take your time. The point that the supermarket looks like it's Christmas doesn't mean it's already upon us :wink: Here, it's still wine harvest season.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Terrill and Marcus were discussing their day.
    3LlXSYi.jpg
    Terrill thought it might be a good idea to try out the guitar Marcus had given him.
    KSpU469.jpg
    Patterns was (im)patiently waiting for Alrik to discover that special potion he promised would change their relationship. Needless to say that one would show up last.
    Czr2UqW.jpg
    Marcus practiced more mixing.
    a5B3C7d.jpg
    He still wasn't overly into it though.
    mStB9Yq.jpg
    1iCEwXI.jpg
    Marcus certainly prefers to play around with magic.
    ZIPAWER.jpg
    Finally. Alrik had found the potion and offered to turn his not quite so imaginary friend real.
    A2G0TXV.jpg
    PaKD7SH.jpg
    0RU1zCK.jpg
    The family returned to SV, and Patterns started pestering Alpha.
    kjGoN6q.jpg
    Sadly, he had lost his special clothing when I made him look more unique.
    Now it's back to business as usual.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

@emorrill

No problems you do have great sim talent aswell.

@bekkasan

Hehe, im not used playing with werewolves so made him human instead.
    their wedding was beautiful.

@GraceyManor

I have enjoyed the phantom of the opera references.
    Great job with it.

@Brandontaylor

Congrats on the engagement.

• Options
    @Turjan Patterns is an interesting name for a Sim!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Turjan

Yeah, I am not used to playing with werewolves felt easier to make him human
    again. Patterns is a great name.
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 @Silverofdreams30 Thanks! I didn't choose the name "Patterns" though. It should be in the pool of the game's IF names.
  • Options
    @Turjan The game has given out odd names before but I am yet to see Patterns. I would expect it for a cat :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Turjan Jennifer's cat was named by the game as Jeeves :smile:

75336313_10156670363501497_7322386985857843200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQl5Z-DFXIXIPByz2bNgLdvoalt5GyjaoPPRj1Aaqji7vd8w-azTHGzqSFMj2skNmOPwGN3wTd7ptS9ARvatE88A&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9efbe2bf6a03781e7da6ca624b3f8021&oe=5E5EED30

While looking for this picture I have actually found a number of pictures that I previously thought that I had lost :smiley:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top