Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Emily4331 Yes, they do cover all the parts! :wink: Merci beaucoup! That is the extent of my French after two years in HS. :lol:

@Turjan I must admit my Sims go to Egypt or China more often, but France is a special destination as well. I think Marcus would love it. :wink: But, he does seem especially enamored of Terrill right now...so maybe later.
    Love the dancing pictures!
    Nice day at the library for both of them.
    Oh dear, I always wonder about the intentions of the auntie that sends those ominous creatures to an innocent baby!

@Sleepstar Good luck with them!

@Silverofdreams30 Well dag! Poor Dustin! She was pretty, but seems a bit too intense for him.

@emorrill Hey, sounds like you've been busy and glad to hear the writing is going well. I've never tried writing before the story. Sounds like a good plan for a specific story like that.

@meerkattime Bummer about the cough and the meds not working. Whiskey, honey and lemon with or without the tea... :grin: at bedtime so you can sleep! My MD's PA told me to do that the last time I had bronchitis. I didn't have whiskey but had some rum so used that. LOL It helped me sleep for a few hours without coughing.

@GraceyManor Yep, things are slower than it used to be. Chelsea is not thinking very clearly. I think the tutor has affected her brain with a spell.
    Woke up during the night with winds and rain from the outer bands of the tropical storm. You are more in the heavy zone then I am though. Be safe.
    Bummer about the error 12's.

@thebriamon Glad you do get some play time with 4 kids. Look forward to seeing your updates when you have time.

@DarkAngel1994 Great pics of the ghost busting attempt. I had fun with that career. Ryu is a good Dad!
    Cute private moments with them and lol at the spell casting.
    Annette and Dad pictures are adorable.
    Congrats on the twins!
    Happy Birthday to Annette!

@ZhakiraP Congrats on the wedding and hopefully all will go well.
    I guess not. Emma! How could you accept flowers on your wedding day!
    Sigh, poor Christopher. He probably just watched with that sappy smile on his face.
    He was always a good husband in my games.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    We had a tornado last night around 3:30 now I have to go to work on an hr worth of sleep
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 8A

Gareth was excited about starting his placement with the newspaper and they were also keen to take him on. He was working at a branch office where some online editing was based. It was mostly acting like an online blog with a magazine attached to it and was mostly relying on volunteers to keep it running.

When he arrived at the office for his first day he was introduced to a man named Tim Sweeten who did much of the editing and he also happened to have the same views as Gareth and classed himself as a modern radical.

73046697_10156662590846497_8505838771567067136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQno4TzAoDxc4WGOBcNvpMNEqPjw17zbDLeACGepFFBdg4oFTydI4BCKxzF60TtVX6wJCcDeOgXOu3k3sXmQA9oJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=21663771e8e94d2b69db4ab4baa0f8d0&oe=5E1F7368

'Well thanks for coming in today,' said Tim when Gareth was sat in his office. 'The main aim or our movement is to create as much interest as possible. We are straightforward with our views and say things as they are,'

'I am attending the protest this Saturday,' explained Gareth 'Could I write about that?'
    'Yes!' replied Tim excitedly 'That is the kind of thing that we want. We want to be able to tell people about this and we are encouraging people to attend!'

73342317_10156662590836497_2228861754861944832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnPIcKzrdTzZ96_eQ1HWDIrOgfPP-kQa4oBKCXNaaH-G3RSkZv4tRE2ie752dup7x8ZowhEQJCuv1X9xwMzhac5&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a1783e67b3e6a4b5f5c08004e8cbdae1&oe=5E5AE0BA

73497895_10156662590931497_6931069015120936960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQnr9fAj_-Yij-yh_BAJB-FxzMwGr8yii6Uwe714wsIKXIzjpH9QkdmbmG-zCozrBZpT4Hy80NgaHjHhe2W3KK41&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=814bc392fdab6f15783daaba9406290a&oe=5E1DA064
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    After all Xiyan is a villain
    Knz8qx.jpg
    With ghost buff
    Why it reminds me Sephiroth
    KnzyeP.jpg
    Knz2FS.jpg
    Knzco8.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww
    Knz5yn.jpg
    Knz4Qs.jpg
    KuSFYD.jpg

He came in. Without invitation.
    KnzqFU.jpg
    Knzvl9.jpg
    KnzLYF.jpg
    KnzjSJ.jpg
    KnzOW4.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Sorry that I haven't gave any feedback recently, I've just got to the point where it is getting hard to keep up. I haven't been taking screenshots either but I am still playing Ava and Hank. Jason has aged up to teen and will become an adult today. Hank and Ava also had a second child, Amanda Goddard and she will become a teenager tonight as well. She is becoming friends with Pauline and Michael Bachelor's son, Ronald Wan who will probably be her boyfriend. I may take a few pics tonight and share them tomorrow but I'm not going to be on here as often as I was due to being busier lately.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Just recently closed my previous session so here's the update.

I managed to sort out the problem with my teens skiving school. The teens had managed to get onto the Honour Roll. Tamora has mastered Nectar Making (She rolled a wish to make some nectar). Promethus has a notice on Graduation. A birth in the town and an aging up (A Sim named Keanu Thompson aged up; he's a Sim I created shortly after I got World Adventures who lives with his older brother and two Supernaturals, but is based on a character I had for a long time; in this Save, he is dating his Fairy Housemate named Florence Mather; he has been romantic interests with Babysitters in the past). When I was closing the game, I spotted two Sims flirting; A male Sim named Daniel and a female named Harmonia. However, I soon spotted a problem; Daniel was already dating another teenage Sim in town. So after a bit of meddling, I made Daniel and Harmonia acquitances.

So that's how things stand. The next time I play it will be Promethus' birthday.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    A bit late to share the next part of my story is it will require a lot of editing and parts would not be suitable for the forums so I will need to double check it lol

Been tense over here lately but again I cannot talk about that on the forums but things have reached boiling point. In less than 12 hours, or even in a few hours things might be very different so I am nervous!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I continued my current save and the Locke's daughter, Penelope, is now a toddler with 6 days until she becomes a child! Mom and Dad become adults in 11 days! Penelope is a complete clone of her daddy! Victoria is a teacher and still on maternity leave and her husband Jacob is a Lieutenant in Law Enforcement.
    48926266976_ffab7964d4_o.jpg
    48926461212_8587718f4c_o.jpg
    48926460932_5de8cd4675_o.jpg
    48925731368_d1103b0803_o.jpg
    48926265046_ca98f1600e_o.jpg
    48926459707_021de05e0c_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Right now I'm working on remodeling Sunset Valley in my Goth Family Save... I'm loosely basing it off the land shown on ATS but adding my own style to it. I completed the town park and Goth Manor so far. I may makeover the townies before I begin, as well as their houses, maybe pop some Vampires into town to give it a more creepy vibe. I just have to work on a lot more...
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    @HillyBeth what an adorable baby girl!

@rubyskywalker remaking the town seems like so much work. I'd love to see pictures once you've made some progress.

@emorrill I can't wait for your Christmas story. I checked out the one you posted from last year and really enjoyed it. I think I need to get a Christmas tree for my game, and some Christmas decorations. In the past, I've always played on rather short lifespans and never decorated for any holidays, but in my most recent save I'm experimenting with a long lifespan, and I've found that I enjoy the game a lot more because I can spend more time and invest more in each sim, and I'm branching out and doing things like decorating more. That, and stories seem more forthcoming, even if they are still pretty basic.
    Part 8B

By Saturday Gareth, Darwin, Sarah, Laura and Michelle met up outside the train station for Anta and Shelly to arrive to catch the train. It was a big day and the protest was going to attract a lot of media attention.

Anta soon arrived and was ready to protest. He had brought picket signs for everyone and had his hopes up that it would be a good day. Around town some of the local Lion supporters where campaigning and Hana was out with her parents and had gone to meet her sister near the train station. She was seen by Gareth and the group and Sarah mentioned that Hana was obviously out campaigning.

73409370_10156662711711497_335278079272288256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQl0J8d69wPoKdOHjFWfsCbY2SYjVYQbR651JUlW3sIn9d2P6G5TetpW6-hgcPFrSZczWYEcSeJfBHnmcMogSCjV&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=e8af53ce8ea2a26cea0908af5149e81c&oe=5E648C01

'She is a Lion supporter?' said Anta 'Isn't she a bit too young to support them?'
    'I don't know why she does,' said Sarah 'but she seems to like them for some reason,'
    'Strange,' said Anta.
    'She is a bit odd,' agreed Sarah 'she seems to avoid us now as well,'

74522915_10156662711976497_2936351913437822976_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkbSdQ_A_IlczpDTbAggj7Y6yeaPWP2h5ep9HZ3V5wVq7xepyTJSSSK8hHT5l0-lTT_je54PZ6CokX8e9td8OmZ&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9aec6b917a384971bd9fe05c5b0a7a42&oe=5E2BF873

Anta decided to call her over and Hana looked surprised as she saw the group. She worked out that they were going to be going to the protest in London and she felt nervous.

'Are you a Lion supporter?' jeered Anta.
    Hana did not say anything but she felt uneasy by the group looking at her.
    'Hana, why do you support him?' Sarah asked her.
    'Have you got nothing to say?' asked Anta 'no shame?'
    'I don't know why anyone would support him after what they have done to people,' added Laura 'do you know that people are dying because of his policies?'

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967131/the-social-club-series-two#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 "It isn't my fault, it's yours!" Well, at least she said what she thought. :lol:
    Yeah, I know, it's just everyday stuff.

@Emily4331 Thanks! I can't really take any credit for that plumbot. It's one of the three papparazzi bots the game spawned, all the same model, but in a sequence of increasing "fabulousness", from plain white over some fancy zebra pattern to the colorful leopard one.

@DarkAngel1994 Great family and nice kids. I have to admit I don't have the patience for dealing with werewolves, which doesn't mean I don't like reading about them :smile: .
    :lol: at the ice blast. That level of spellcasting is a pain. I'm happy when my witches start spamming sunlight charms.

@ZhakiraP I love your sims. I don't always recognize who they are, but that doesn't matter. They all look great. NIce wedding, with a twist. Looks about right, though. Emma had issues with staying in a relationship in my current game, too, and Christopher doesn't really know what he wants. He married shortly before becoming an elder (on epic lifespan), and I even got a game comment that said something like "took him long enough". Let's see how your story will continue.

@bekkasan Thank you! I've been to France in my Twinbrook game. I'm not sure what it is about France, but I have absolutely no urge to explore stuff there, even if one of the mazes I've seen so far was kind of amazing to look at (a bit less amazing when it comes to waiting for your sim to march through it). Oh, and I strongly dislike that Landgraab building with all those traps there.
    All this flirting is normal when I go on trips. It's kind of funny, but when my sims are at home, there's usually so much going on that flirting happens only occasionally, and for short times. On trips, they can do this forever, probably because there isn't really anything else to do as long as I don't make them.
    Yes, that auntie that nobody knows anyway is a mystery. It's probably some secret puppet master society sending out these dolls.

@meerkattime Thanks, yeah, I like the colors in that club. The plumbot isn't mine though, it's generated by the game. Which doesn't make it any less interesting though :smile: .

@Brandontaylor No worries. There's no need to comment if you don't feel like it. All of this is supposed to be fun after all. Looking forward to seeing some pics in the future, whenever you think you like posting some.

@HillyBeth That's a cute kid!

@rubyskywalker See you next year then! :lol: j/k
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Turjan

Yeah, mine is every day too haha.
    I like it that way.

@HillyBeth

She is cute

@king_of_simcity7

Great updates.

@Brandontaylor

Nice to see you pop in.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Hi everyone. Sorry I disappeared for about a week. I wasn't feeling myself and didn't have it in me to keep up here, I'm sorry that's such a poor excuse :flushed:

I hope you all are having a great weekend. Mine is about to end but I surprised myself today and churned out an update. It's about time because the pictures are from July. In fact the update is quite short this time and mostly pictures but I'm excited to type out what happens next and finally I can see the end in sight :smile:

A World Without Clouds – Part 23

Learning basketball seemed to help Jem’s confidence tremendously. Each day he would be excited to get to school and see his friends. He only wished that his brother would grow up faster so he could join in too. Thinking about Artie, Jem scooped up Sherlock and went looking for him. He found them playing blocks.

As Jem walked closer Artie’s face lit up in a bright grin.

Artie: Jemmy!
    Saville: Can you play with your brother for a bit?
    Jem: Sure thing, Dad.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-46-21-73.png

Artie lifted his arms expectantly into a hug and Jem humoured him. Saville leaned against the wall and catalogued the memory in his head. He hoped that they would always love each other as much as they do now.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-49-17-30.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-49-46-28.png

Jem: What would you like to play?
    Artie covered his eyes and blew raspberries.
    Artie: Boo!
    Jem: Oh I get it. Okay, let’s play peek-a-boo.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-52-07-22.png

Saville left them to play and went in search of Sun. She had told him earlier that she was going to take a nap. Instead he found her stuck halfway into a new book.

Saville: Are you feeling alright? Just thought I’d check if you wanted anything.
    Sun: I feel a lot better now. What I really needed was some time to think. Especially about what you said last night.

She gave him a sly smile. Saville took the hint and climbed onto the bed, so that he was half positioned over her.
    Saville: Oh yeah? And what were you thinking?
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-34-34-37-2.png

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he drew in closer.
    Sun: I was thinking that having another baby would be a good thing. But before we do this, I really want to focus some time on my career first. I want to be taken seriously as a photographer and artist, and a new town is the best place to start. So, I’m saying yes but not right now…

Dark blue eyes gazed back at her, then a soft smile.
    Sun: Now it’s your turn to say what you’re thinking.
    Saville: Right now, I’m thinking about how I love you. You know that I’ll support you in anything. Tell me what I can do to help.
    Sun: Sssh soon.
    Then their lips met and all words were forgotten.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-30-21-44-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-27-47-33-2.png

Afterwards they had a conversation about Sun’s plans. Back in Sunset Valley she ran a small exhibition space in the Art Gallery. She was hoping for some similar arrangement in Appaloosa Plains.

Such a long time ago now. It was just after they had returned from Bridgeport and got engaged that she was offered the opportunity. She remembered celebrating with Saville, her sister-in-law Emiko, her husband Hori and their twin girls.
    (In real life this happened 2 years ago, game time was at least 5 years.)
    Screenshot-67-10-2.png
    Screenshot-68-10-2.png

Sun shook her thoughts away and focused on the present. Saville had called the strange babysitter that they previously used, Bert.

Bert: Leave it to me sir, I promise your kids will be well behaved by the time you come back.
    Saville: Bert that’s not… uh nevermind. Jem’s grown up a lot since you were last here so I don’t expect there to be any trouble, but you have my phone number. We won’t be gone long so make yourself at home.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-19-58-56-41.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-19-59-26-78.png

A short ride later and they arrived at a grim and tired building – Appaloosa County Historical Society. But Sun was eager to see the inside as appearances can often be deceiving.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-04-50-89.png

They found their way to a corridor with hallways on each side. It seemed a bit dirty as it was open to the elements. Sun saw nothing but positives though.
    Sun: What an amazing space for functions. It’s so spacious and airy.
    He loved seeing the enthusiasm and passion in her face.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-08-52-20.png

Saville: … I don’t exactly love it. Not to say that I don’t hate it either. Come on let’s have a look upstairs.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-07-07-73.png

Saville stared in bewilderment at the assortment of objects on display. He kept his thoughts to himself but couldn’t help feeling shocked with how dull and mundane everything was.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-13-38-82.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-13-55-86.png

Sun was scratching her head in confusion.
    Sun: This isn’t what I expected from this place.
    Saville: Oh thank you, I’m glad I’m not the only one confused here. Why they thought having a recycling bin on display was a good idea I’ll never understand.
    Sun: I want to help this gallery, it has so much potential! Maybe there’s some staff somewhere who will talk to me.

They scoured through the rooms but there wasn’t even an information desk. Sun felt a bit dejected leaving but vowed to research into contacts at City Hall.
    TS3-W-2019-07-10-20-14-36-49.png
    Here's a little gif that I made a little while ago that I was never able to use because it didn't fit in anywhere. I was going to write a little bit about the family enjoying summer and getting sunburnt but the pictures just didn't speak to me :lol:
    Saville-Sun-Kiss5.gif

@coco

Aww, Jem and Artie are so cute I love how close
    they are as siblings.
    Lovely to see Saville and Suna gain,
    do you have another story to tell when this is done?

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I have a story planned in my head that I've been thinking about all year. All the way back when @TinySpaceFox created her Stardew Valley sims. Thanks for the comments :heart:

Also I loved the update on your Conley sims. I'm going to think of Ty as Mr Bath Guy from now on :lol:
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2019
    KMmlVO.jpg

It reminds me the song "Disguise" by Motionless in White
    KMmtxI.jpg

Ashley has face!!!
    KMmqQ1.jpg
    I found Ashley's pose in this screenshot seems like chokeslam
    KMnQln.jpg
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor :::hugs::: I watched the video's of some of the areas that got the tornadoes. Awful damage! I'm sorry you were in one of those areas. I hope no damage to your home. Praying for you. The reports this morning said no one was killed and that is a blessing.

@Brandontaylor Glad you are ok and getting some playtime even if busy. Wow...Jason is ready to be an YA and the baby bump is now a teen!

@Sleepstar Glad you got the problem sorted out. I like that you meddled in the their lives. I do that too with townies.

@HillyBeth She's a cute toddler.

@rubyskywalker Sounds like a lot of prep work, but fun too!

@coco You don't need an excuse. I don't think anyone is keeping tabs. :wink: You were missed though and I'm sorry you were not feeling yourself.
    Update! Yaay!
    That is awesome that Jem is happier, and that he doesn't mind playing with his baby brother. Adorable pics!
    You take the most romantic pics! I do love the gif too!
    I'm glad Sun wants a little time to focus on her career before the next baby, but thrilled she wants another baby!
    I'd say the historical society needs a lot of help. Somebody sure likes brown! I guess that could be the post apocalypse room. :lol:

I not working today, so hope to work on an update in between cleaning the kitchen which needs it and finishing some paperwork from yesterday's work. Some of you may remember this venue I built for France in my Alexandra and Jared save, but I just added it to France in this save too.
    48915349407_85bb1e334b_b.jpg

@coco

Yay cant wait to see what the next story will
    be in the future.

Here is a small update, I usually break over the weekends since it is silent
    on here then, but playe a bit today.

[img][/img]eIn1lqY.jpg

Alex uses his magic on the bathtub.

[img][/img]etjllK9.jpg

Arion paints.

[img][/img]a4mY9VJ.jpg

Jeremiah uses the magic mirror.

[img][/img]jEqQYp9.jpg

Gino no longer a werewolf ( I made him human with Nraas),
    sleep an afternoon nap.

[img][/img]XGaE70p.jpg

Ofc they need food too.

All for today

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    We're fine.But I was up half the night.
    Wow! That lot is beautiful!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited October 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @meerkattime Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top