Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I think that it would be time for another synopsis soon! :smiley:

I forgot to share this picture but my Sims are on the train to their protest!

20900790_10154797955506497_3930367769388166295_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnvmgdxmYyOyZbLcwVnFxgDrs2mWBsoSn4kbtfWYrP2aSzrM3-cfQHF5GR5rfIwAsuo_3Kgm63f-hIVar0M8s01&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=f83d61901defe2f030b03155b0b721c9&oe=5E26E804
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Last day in Sunlit Tides. The girls are going home.

https://majorleaguesimmer.wordpress.com/2019/10/11/ladies-🚺-weekend-in-sunlit-tides-part-2/
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I started a new save at Hidden Springs earlier this week. I have been building some houses for the world and restyled the premade Sims that live there.
    Anyway today it was Song Family's turn to get a makeover. They sure seem like an interesting couple. Jewel is a kleptomaniac and Andrew uses more make up than Jewel does.. I think I found the family who I'm gonna play with :wink:
    @ilikethesims30 Nice update from Sunlit Tides :smile:

@ItsJanier I hope that you enjoy Hidden Springs :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Happy Sunday my friends. 🌻

Yesterday I spent all day at my sister-in-laws house helping her prepare for her daughter's (my niece's) birthday party. :) It was nice getting to chat with her as I haven't in like 2 months!
    Her daughter's party went better than I was expecting (much less rowdier than last year, and less drama. :lol: ) so I was very thankful. (God hears prayers my friends...He really does. 🙏How well that party went was proof! It's a looooooong story.... *sigh* )

ANYHOO! :p

Now that I am back at home I'm going right back to typing up my Christmas story today. :mrgreen: I'm almost finished with Chapter 3! I just wrote a very fun scene that I'd been waiting to write for a while now. :grin: (Yup, always gotta build up to those things.....)
    Last night I wrote more of the outline of the story and I still haven't gotten to the ending yet, but it's close! 👍

Just wanted to pop in here and read what I missed, and throw out a few comments. Gave out L&As. <3

@bekkasan Yeah, I usually always play first and then write the story. ;) But for this specific one, like you said, it has a lot more depth to it and needs my undivided attention. No distractions! :p It will sure be fun staging the scenes that go with the various happenings in the story and taking lots of pics once it's all written. :blush:
    ----
    I want that venue in my game! :open_mouth: You did such a FANTASTIC job with it! :star:

@Emily4331 I really liked the photo shoot with your new gal sim. :star: Your comment on how weird sims ankles tend to look during poses cracked me up! :joy:
    Hope you're feeling better. <3

@GraceyManor Goodness! :flushed: I hope you and everyone else affected is ok. <3 Tornadoes are just terrible and I wish they were never a thing...

@king_of_simcity7 You totally missed my last tag on page 3700. :( But I know it's not your fault...
    I gotta catch up with the story on your thread. 👍

@Brandontaylor I totally understand being unable to catch up on this thread. :( Many of us do. But don't feel like feedback is something you have to do. (Trust me, I used to feel bad if I ever missed it...) But the truth is, and we all understand, that life get's in the way and sometimes we can't be as social on here as we'd like and it's ok. We just wanna see you and know that you are well and enjoying your simming time. <3

@HillyBeth Penelope is a beautiful toddler. :star:

thebriamon wrote: »

@emorrill I can't wait for your Christmas story. I checked out the one you posted from last year and really enjoyed it. I think I need to get a Christmas tree for my game, and some Christmas decorations. In the past, I've always played on rather short lifespans and never decorated for any holidays, but in my most recent save I'm experimenting with a long lifespan, and I've found that I enjoy the game a lot more because I can spend more time and invest more in each sim, and I'm branching out and doing things like decorating more. That, and stories seem more forthcoming, even if they are still pretty basic.

^Aww, thank you @thebriamon <3 I'm glad you liked it.
    I think my new one here is going to be better. :p Hee hee!
    The Sims Resource has TONS of awesome Christmas trees and decor! That's where I got mine. :grin:
    I always play on the Epic lifespan. :blush: Because like you said it gives me the opportunity to invest more in each sim and tell their stories.
    Oh and I totally get juggling between taking care of the kids and playing sims. :disappointed: Granted I don't have 3 (was it 3?) like you do, but I have one and she might as well be 3 with how bored she gets and frequently demands my attention. :flushed: School helps, yay, and God bless having neighbor kids she can play with, but it was Fall Break for us starting Wednesday and the neighbor kids weren't around much to play. We did have a fun time at the corn maze and her niece's birthday party, but yeah I'm so ready for her to go back to school! :lol: You get it. ;)

@coco Long time no chat. :pensive: Sorry I haven't been great with that lately...
    I'm also sad you haven't been feeling like yourself lately. :cry: You can text me any time, I'm usually up pretty late. ;)<3
    Oh yay! A new story chapter from you! :smiley:
    Adorable brother hug. <3
    Oooh, hot pic of Saville hovering over Sun on the bed like that. :smirk:
    So, I’m saying yes but not right now…
    ^Totally understandable. And Saville is so sweet about it. <3 I knew he would be. :blush:
    Love the blur you added to the '5 years ago' pics. :star:
    Wow Bert has a very...interesting taste in style. :lol:
    The way Saville is looking at Sun in that picture. <3 Aww!
    Cool wall art there with the magazine racks! :smiley:
    LOL! I usually feel the same as Saville inside art exhibits, especially if someone finds leopard printing a recycling bin art! :joy:
    Yeah that place TOTALLY needs Sun's artistic touch. 👍
    LOVE the gif!! <3<3
    Cool to read you're thinking about another story to write. :blush: I've been working quite a bit on this year's Christmas story. :mrgreen: I can't WAIT to roll it out!
    Speaking of @TinySpaceFox We miss you girl! :kissing_heart:

@Silverofdreams30 Oooh, such prettiness surrounding Alex. :mrgreen: Is he making the tub self cleaning or unbreakable? ;)
    Gino looks good napping there. :love:
    I need your skills at creating such incredibly handsome man sims! :star:
    The leading man in my Christmas story is the very first, good looking guy sim I ever created. :p (He's been tucked safely away in my sim bin for 4 years now). I can't wait to see what you think of him. :blush:

@meerkattime *Waves* 🖐 Hope you're doing well sweetie. <3

Sorry I can't tag everyone, but I enjoyed all your posts! Keep 'em coming! 🙌

Keep calm and Sim on my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    There were so many updates it's hard for me to follow and catch up on every one!

@emorrill I'm definitely going to have to check out TSR then. And yes, I get the crazy kid thing. I have four. Two are old enough that they generally can take care of what they need, but then I've got a preschooler and a toddler and yeah... so much of my "play" time on the sims ends up with the game on pause for hours on end because real life stuff is going on. It's weird to think that when I started TS3 when it came out, I had no children (I remember sending my husband out the day it came out so I could have it while he was at work and I was at home, and I had just started having morning sickness with my first child. I had been an avid world of warcraft player up to that point, but the morning sickness gave me motion sickness in that game, so I went back to the sims, which were honestly my first love since the days of TS1).

I've started writing some captions and posting my Gobias Koffi Family story and have now linked it in my signature. forgive me if the formatting is still weird. I haven't created a blog in five years.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

I'm just going to share a few screenshots I took from last night. This is a time jump from my last update with Hank and Ava.

EgWAvfg.jpg
    First of all, Hank and Ava celebrated the young adult birthday of their eldest child, Jason. As you can tell, Hank is now a werewolf as has taken a young again potion. This time, I am letting both he and Ava die but they are both still young adults as Hank has about 15 days and Ava has around 60 until her birthday.

MRQ5vCV.jpg
    Quick picture of Jason as a teenager, right before aging up.

495qRfX.jpg
    Jason really took after Hank. Earlier, I had changed his hair and added facial hair and they almost look like twins.

PUBn2q7.jpg
    Amanda wasn't ever introduced, although last I posted, Ava was pregnant. She is friendly and artistic, but I forgot the rest.

RagP8ho.jpg
    Amanda as a teenager after her birthday. I believe she looks better as an adult, as I quickly checked in CAS.

rGCxHHk.jpg
    15qKm7h.jpg
    A few screenshots from a weekend pool party.

In the spoilers is a recap of everything from the beginning, plus the times I didn't post.
    Part 1 – August 2019
    Ava Sinclair moved to Sunset Valley and promptly started a job at Doo Peas Corporate Towers. Ava is a fairy and has a much longer lifespan than normal Sims. There were many prospective lovers but no one could compare to Hank Goddard. Hank was engaged to Pauline Wan but his attraction for Ava was much stronger. Hank left Pauline for Ava, making Ava an enemy to Pauline. Hank and Ava had a quick courtship before Ava asked Hank to move in and proposing. Hank and Ava had a nice wedding and then she got pregnant with their first child. Shortly after, Jason Goddard (fairy) was born. He became a toddler recently and the family moved to Christopher Steels former house. After that, Jason aged up to childhood and started school. Now Ava is pregnant with the couple’s second child and is hoping that Hank will take a potion to become an occult to keep him around a bit longer.
    Part 2
    Amanda Goddard was born soon after, adding to the Goddard family tree. Soon after, little Amanda grew to a toddler while her older brother Jason aged up to teen. Recently, Jason had gotten his driver’s license. Hank did indeed take an occult potion but before doing so, he took a young again potion and is now a young adult again. He then took the occult potion and became a werewolf. Because he took it before Amanda was born, the game made Amanda a werewolf as well. Hank and Ava have both reached level 8 of their careers but Ava is now to level 9. Jason is busy looking for a future spouse but none of his classmates are anything special but there may be a chance with his former babysitter, Jamie Bowie.
    Part 3
    Amanda Goddard has now become a child and her older brother Jason has attended his first prom without a partner. Hank is now at level 9 of his career while Ava has just reached the top of hers. Recently, Hank Goddard brought Nancy Landgraab, Ava’s former boss, back to life which she then moved out of the Goddard’s home. During this part, Hank Goddard travelled to China to learn martial arts and other things, including tomb raiding. Back home, it was the weekend so the family stayed home for the most part. Saturday the 42nd, the family had a jam session minus Amanda who is not old enough. On Sunday, at the Bistro, Amanda met Pauline Wan and Michael Bachelor’s son, Ronald Wan. They both are off to a great start. The next couple of days were skill building/fun days and Hank reached the top of his career.
    Part 4 – October 19th 2019
    This time, Ava and Hank celebrated Jason’s young adult birthday before going to work. Jason sold some metals that his mother got in the mail at the local alchemy store. After work, the family celebrated Amanda’s teen birthday. The next day was Jason’s graduation so the family all went. Afterwards, they played their instruments with Amanda joining with the bass guitar. They then went to the Bistro to eat and that is where I saw Yadira Steel again. She is the daughter of Christopher and Zelda Mae Steel but her looks were not that great. I caused the teenager to age up to young adult with testingcheats. Her parents were both there so I took them into CAS and used them to randomly make children until I found a great replacement. Yadira was replaced with a prettier female and also was renamed to Lacie Steel. On Friday the 48th day of the game, Lacie (who I wanted for Jason) got with Tam Andrews (son of Beau and Victoria) and got pregnant. Not really caring, I aim to make Lacie into Jason’s wife sooner than later. Amanda also is working on a relationship with Ronald Wan and is making great progress after a pool party held by Hank. As it was late, the family went to bed in their newest home.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Going to at least reply to those who I haven't got back to. I want to try and do some feedback tomorrow, if possible, although it won't got back to the last time I did feedback.

@meerkattime Cake does taste better, lol.
    Thank you, in my time jump post, both Hank and Ava have reached the top of their careers now.
    It was a nice little picnic.
    Thank you, they had a little girl I named Amanda. She is a teen now.
    Still haven't bought that fairy house, although I am going to.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Thank you!
    Yep, time sure does fly. Before too long, generation three will be here.
    I hope to try to share at least a few updates when I can.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    It was a joke, actually. Ava was pregnant with a daughter I named Amanda.

@ItsJanier You're welcome.

@GraceyManor He did have a pretty nice time. I also sent him again a few days ago, although I haven't posted in over a week now.
    So do I, lol. Sometimes I do remember but other times I don't.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Lol, probably so. Those darn ladies just don't listen. :D

@bekkasan It really was, she is also the most skilled at cooking.
    Nope, not tiberium this time, although she did have some that made her sick another time shortly before. She had a daughter named Amanda.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Thanks, I've been getting some play time in, although not as much as I wish.
    Yep, time flies in the game. I just hit day 50 last night.

@coco Thanks, she's a pretty good mother to Jason and now she has a daughter too.
    Still haven't gotten that fairy house, I need to get on that.
    She had a daughter named Amanda now. I posted a time jump update and also a recap today.
    Thanks for the comments!

@Karritz One thing I notice with occults mainly is the eyes, although I know werewolf faces change when they transform.
    It seems some werewolves are scarier than others.
    You're welcome.

@Silverofdreams30 Yep, a daughter named Amanda was born about a week ago in RL. I haven't been posting lately but I just posted a time jump update today.
    He really was a cute child, he looks a lot like Hank now he is a young adult.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Thank you, I hope to at least be partially active.

@Puddinroy Hope you enjoyed them, I haven't posted in over a week now though. I did post one today just a bit ago.

@Turjan You're welcome.
    I'm sure they got there. I'm not sure if all families get the five kids they want or not in my game.
    Thanks, I don't know if I'll be posting as much as I was but I'll still give a few updates here and there.
    Thanks, I'm gonna try to at least stay partially active and if things get less busy, I may be on more.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

It's a beautiful morning in Dragon Valley and hopefully a beautiful day for a wedding.
    48891776758_bafe1b034e_b.jpg

Wisteria harvests some plants loving the way the new composter helps her plants bloom so quickly with the automatic watering system. She wonders 'what will they think up next?' Dedric decides to practice his martial arts skills and starts training on the board breaker when he got a new belt.
    48915355927_7286505c1e_b.jpg
    48914623778_951327920a_b.jpg
    48915151776_1c5b94e0f0_b.jpg

Martial and Jennifer take a break from writing and play dominoes on the new table that was delivered last evening. Alice paints a picture of the pond, while Adam fills in the hole that he dug with his mining machine. He does not want anyone to get hurt falling in the hole. He found lots of gems and a space rock, but was not able to dig into a cellar. Perhaps he was not digging in quite the right place. Maybe he will inspect the walls in the turret room as that might be a likely place for a hidden door.
    48915355842_cf17dc2124_b.jpg
    48915355777_58b16b2d8f_b.jpg
    48915151886_28bea28fd2_b.jpg

Adam's family arrives for the wedding. Nickolas must have asked Alice about his Great grand as she started patting her belly as they chatted. Dedric and Wisteria asked that everyone stay in their casual clothes. Dedric has dressed in a casual suit for the ceremony and is looking around for Wisteria. The ladies found a pretty dress in a trunk and quickly fixed it up for Wisteria to wear for the wedding. She is changing into her dress.
    48915355537_9cd4f9b2e5_b.jpg
    48914623223_623f8f0c6a_b.jpg

Marshall was in a hugging mood and went around hugging everyone as they arrived. His last hug was for Dedric. He did not get a chance to hug Wisteria as he was busy chatting with Bran when she came out.
    48915151516_e8cef62ca9_b.jpg
    48915355212_921070767e_b.jpg

Dedric is very excited and happy about marrying the love of his life. He thinks she looks absolutely beautiful in her simple gown trimmed in her favorite color of green. Wisteria is just as excited as Dedric. She loves that he took off his tie and is wearing a more casual look for their wedding.
    48915355022_2f4cb8abe3_b.jpg
    48915354882_a9844ee55e_b.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The rings are exchanged with loving words to each other promising to love each other into eternity and beyond.
    48914622488_1b75b5ec6e_b.jpg
    48914622353_76765e1a88_b.jpg

The men are crying while the ladies smile at the couple as they exchange the rings.
    48914622223_8c83fa9e30_b.jpg
    48915150231_39f29f3f09_b.jpg

Congratulations to Dedric and Wisteria George.
    48915149721_678f9ef680_b.jpg
    48915352292_ca0ec1cf7f_b.jpg

Dedric and Wisteria are amazed that Alice was able to get a cake at such a last minute wedding but the bakery came through with a beautiful cake for them. Happily Dedric and Wisteria share the same table and enjoy the cake.
    48915148656_e37772c891_b.jpg
    48915148351_2970df25c4_b.jpg

After eating cake Bran asks Marshall to play some hoops (paging @emorrill ) Despite dressing like a rebel Briana is a good student.
    48915351217_924040e922_b.jpg
    48914619133_90a3ffaa60_b.jpg

Alice and Adam invite Nickolas and Anastasia to see the chest that Adam has carried with him since leaving the werewolf clan. The only memento he has of his mother. Anastasia nods in recognition. "Yes, that is it. My brother did amazing work."
    48915351037_fa39ae47e0_b.jpg

Dedric gives Nickolas a picture of Adam and Alice that he took recently. Nickolas plans to visit the Fairy Realm soon to talk to the King and Queen about Adam.
    48915350732_53ebe8a4f5_b.jpg

It is soon time for the limo to pick up Dedric and Wisteria for a honeymoon trip to France. More hugs and congrats are called out as they fly across the yard to take the limo.
    48915350367_c13fb827c9_b.jpg
    48915147046_391acb3c22_b.jpg
    @emorrill Sorry I missed the tag I will look for it :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @emorrill You mentioned page 4000? My guess is that we might reach it early next year?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited October 2019
    Played on my Smith Family.
    Marius and Canute have got their licenses, and Promethus has managed to get onto the Honour Roll. But this Save is starting to lag, so I am determined to get everything I want to do on that Save before it comes to an end. I started The Smith Family Save in December 2018, intially to try out Genies after I brought Showtime for Christmas and despite a hiatus in January, I have been going back and forth on the Save. Cosima, Canute and Marius will have their birthdays and be saved to the Library before I end the Save; Promethus will have his birthday when I next play. Once Promethus has his birthday, I will turn my focus to a Save I haven't played for two months. But I will get back to The Molyneux Family eventually once my current objectives on the remaining Saves are done (I still need the remaining teens left that haven't learnt to drive to do so)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Hello, I'm bleaching my hair and it smells like pure concentrated death, please pray for me. RIP

Anyway, I shall take this time to comment on the last page or so. :3

@king_of_simcity7 Tim is cute! :heart:

@bekkasan Man, I took Latin. :lol: You know, the dead language. :tongue: And I basically blocked it all out of my memory because I hated it. :lol: I'm starting to release I don't know "you're welcome" in any language...hmmm...wait wait, Korean is like...gamsabnida? K-pop is clearly a great tool for learning. :tongue: Ya know, I know a lot of random things in a lot of random languages. For example, grandma in Tagalog is Lola. Thank you in Tagalog is salamat po. Interestingly enough, I can't tell you the word for anything in Vietnamese, but I can read Vietnamese with pretty decent accuracy. :lol:
    Wow! That venue is gorgeous!
    Beautiful wedding! I've had Briana's hair color once upon a time...and also dress like a rebel but was a good student...I AM Briana. :astonished:

@GraceyManor Glad you're all okay. :smile:

@coco Child and Toddler interactions are just the cutest :3
    Bert has quite the fashion sense. :lol:

@emorrill Thank you! :3 I'm doing alright. :heart: Hope you are as well. :smile:

@Brandontaylor I really like Amanda's features!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited October 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Emily4331 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @bekkasan I missed everyone here too and I always feel guilty when I'm away for too long. Thank you for all the lovely comments. I'm glad you approve of my romantic pics because that was my favourite part to write! It occurred to me after I looked up the gallery's name that all the brown objects are probably meant to be antiques. The apocalypse theme totally fits too though :lol:
    I read all of your updates while I was catching up and I was so excited to see Wisteria get her notice. My favourite part of the new house has got to be that huge fireplace. It would be so nice to curl up in front of that during winter. I also had a laugh at all the suggested baby names. You have got quite a task ahead of you naming three babies, and that's only if there's no multiples haha :tongue:
    That venue is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it. I thought everyone had settled in Dragon Valley so what's happening in France now? :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 Arion's painting is a bit weird. Gino looks cute napping on the top bunk. The placement of the candle on the wall looks like it's almost touching his backside :lol:
    @meerkattime Thank you for lovely comments. Toddlers playing peek-a-boo is such a cute interaction to watch. I gave the art gallery a makeover which will eventually be shown off in another update. I'm glad you like the gif :heart:

pg. 3702
    @king_of_simcity7 That's an awesome looking train :smile:
    @ilikethesims30 I loved all the beach pictures. Poor Nina seems to be having trouble with the waterskis. A massage would be so perfect after all that activity. A hot air balloon then a concert, they must be having the best time ever!
    @ItsJanier Have fun in Hidden Springs. I have never played there but it looks like a beautiful world :smile:
    @emorrill Hiya :smile: It's sad that your niece's party was full of drama last year. But I'm glad that this time it seemed to go a lot better. Things are much more enjoyable when everyone gets along. You're close to writing the end of your Christmas story already?!?! Girl I am so jealous of your writing skills you have no idea :open_mouth:
    The cottage that you showed off in your pictures was so cute. I also really loved the Christmas tree. I had no idea you can download seperate decorations like lights and tinsel. The finished result was just perfect and makes me want to get my tree out right now. Decorating is always the fun part, I just dislike having to put everything away afterwards :lol:
    I was just feeling a bit 'empty'. I suppose that's the best way to describe it. Sometimes I just feel like doing the bare minimum and that was one of those weeks. While I wasn't here I was working on my puzzle book lol. I'm quite proud to say that I finished a massive sudoku that had 16 boxes and letters from A to P instead of numbers. It was haaaaard :dizzy:
    I'm so glad you think the picture of Saville hovering over the bed was hot :grin: I applied a motion blur to the flashback images as I thought it would best reflect the fuzziness that memories start to have. You gotta love Bert. He's a generated sim but I didn't change anything to him obviously. He's such a strange looking kid that it's almost endearing. So I was actually talking about my new story months and months ago in the group chat, I remember telling S that you could expect it at the end of this year. Now I'm wondering if it's even possible. I have to write up Artie's beach party which is totally adorable, then take a few more pictures then I should be done. Actually I wanted to play Kara and Spencer in University first so it looks like the story will definitely have to be next year.
    @Brandontaylor Wow Jason grew up fast! He's quite handsome and I like his eyes. Amanda looks a lot like Ava. Is she an occult?
    @bekkasan The greenhouse is looking great so far. It must really help having the watering system there. Alice's painting looks lovely in the warm colours. Good idea to fill up the hole. I think an old house like this would be perfect for a big cellar. It was so nice of Adam's family to visit. Marshall is so caring about his friends, it's adorable. Aww Wisteria's dress is so pretty and I love how simple yet elegant they look. Their little cheers are so cute. What a beautiful couple :smiley:
    Haha I love how the pregnant women aren't crying but the men are. Wisteria's silver leaf arm band is gorgeous! Aww the dip kiss is so romantic. I'm glad everyone ate their cake together. Why hello there Marshall. That's such a sweet gesture of Dedric to give a gift to Nickolas. Oh I see now why you were setting up things in France. I hope to see some more romantic pictures of them :smile:
    @Sleepstar Sorry that your game is starting to lag. I hope you get everything done :smile:
    @Emily4331 Be careful with that bleach :grimace: What colour are you going? Thanks for the sweet comments :smile:
    @meerkattime The rain picture with April in her pink car is so wonderful and atmospheric! Sims just love hanging out in front of the bistro for some reason. I've never really tried out those pea shooters. I must admit they are pretty cute. Pink cats? :open_mouth:
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @meerkattime @coco I was going to go silver, but the toner I bought didn't tone my hair at all. :sweat_smile: Luckily, I have tried to go silver before and failed, so I prepared myself for failure by also getting a bright pink. And, humorously enough, the silver hair dye did an awful job at dying my hair, but a great job at toning it. :lol: So now my hair should be in a good position to take the pink. I hope. :grimace: So I guess it all worked out for me in the end. :lol: Letting my hair sit a bit before doing the pink, then going to rinse that out and treat my hair with Olaplex. Though, I will say, my hair actually doesn't feel super damaged or anything. But it probably is a little bit, so Olaplex-ing won't hurt. :lol:
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Emily4331 Silver hair is gorgeous, my friend has fair blonde hair that is perfect for that colour. But it sounds like you're going for the pink. I hope it all works out in the end. I'm way too much of a wuss to dye my own hair so I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you :lol:
    @coco Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

@emorrill

Thank you, I think he was making the bathtub sel cleaning.
    Oh, but you can create nice and good looking males too.

@meerkattime

Thank you, the rainy day's shots are perfect.

@Brandontaylor

Congrats to their baby girl, they will have busy
    days with more than one child hehe.

@Emily4331

I hope the hair turned out good in the end.

@bekkasan

Congrats to their wedding, it looked like a really
    nice setup.

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @Coco I will try and get everything done before things get worse. I had intially planned for it to be a Save to test out a Genie and to see if I get a Genie child. I will play through the next week in the game to see how things are, and if the lag continues, I will age up the Triplets before saving them to the Library and will have no choice but end the Save. I will clear out Promethus and the Triplets wishes they have locked in before then.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    I think so to.Chelsea's not thinking clearly.
    Beautiful wedding! I love the location its in.

@coco
    I disappeared for awhile to.But threads have been dead lately,
    so not much you missed.=)
    I know I keep saying this, but I always love the houses your sims live in
    they feel so familyish and homey.

Not much to comment on boards are slow.
    @Brandontaylor Nice party scenes :smile:

@bekkasan Commented on your thread :smile:

@Brandontaylor What is going on with the Sim with his legs in the air? :D Is that from Supernatural?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 8C

Darwin was not impressed with Anta and the way he had behaved towards Hana and he did not like that Sarah seemed to go along with it. She seemed to laugh at all of Anta's jokes and by the time they had arrived in London she pretty much ignored everyone for Anta.

The group made their way to the protest and there was a lot of people around chanting and holding pickets and banners. It mostly seemed calm but there was clearly some people there to cause trouble. News reporters could be seen and there was a lot of police on standby.

75310386_10156668168326497_7342521676577374208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQkfDId0bij3R4hGoW03rC5Ucg0WMpIZkQfN1_tb-HYphebODUbtQeczJtthefT9SVd_1BJku1pUh7gCykU8o3NL&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=31b426e4c18e2522e1c5807731c024cb&oe=5E2E5D16

72900787_10156668168341497_1188139334490914816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQke1NQb8g4zElnxjX66i2NPGpe6CrufcKsjbnTecRb3B5HUiNVYftoXXey6g07ujZIfZopLDYiYxFn7PvlPG3fa&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=13d8eacc786f42b131956b257e0cab63&oe=5E1D6135

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967131/the-social-club-series-two#latest

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top