Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Since my last update got moved to the "What happened in your game?" thread over in the TS4 section, I have posted the next update over there as well as yesterdays update on my wall... :)

Great updates everyone... :)

@emorrill, great Sam and Emma update. That was a very beautiful wedding that they had... :)

@Mikezumi, love your Josh update. I like the Supernatural EP since we get to play with witches, werewolves and fairies... :) Congrats in Josh and Eddie getting together and having Puck and Glinda... :)

@GraceyManor, love your Haunted Mansion/Beauty and the Beast story. I'm so glad that William's curse has been broken now after he confessed his love to Belle... :)

And I really loving your new story about Kristy and Josh... :)

@CravenLestat, nice magazine cover... :)

@king_of_simcity7, great pictures to your update and great update... :)

@Brandontaylor, Great Ava updates... :) So glad that Ava was saved from her nasty ex-fiancee and her mother and that she and her brother both know who their father really is... :)

@Thunderpie69, nice update and pictures... :)

@Steamvarius, nice updates and pictures to your story... :)

@Silverofdreams30, great updates and pictures... :)

@TadOlson, sorry that you haven't been feeling well and that your internet is acting up. Great update and pictures... :)

@PalmArrow, nice update and pictures... :)

@jonny522, nice update and pictures. Congrats on Alex and Lindsey's growing family and Alex's promotion... :)

Sorry if I had missed anyone but it's not intention to do that as I'm just doing a quick commenting on everyone's update... :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

Well, my hair is colored and done. Check out the pretty! :mrgreen:
    20190523-143307.jpg
    :love:

I fully intended to post Part 2 of the wedding chapter this evening, but it looks like dang Flickr changed the date on their Maintenance to TODAY and that's why my pictures didn't disappear yesterday. :angry::pensive:*sigh*

Guess I can read over Part 2 again and make sure it sounds and flows as well as I would like it. There will be a lot of interaction dialogues as it's the Reception part of the chapter and I hope y'all will enjoy it (and everything that you'll discover. ;) ).

In the meantime who needs a good laugh?? :grin:

This is one of the BEST and more hilarious scenes from Community ever! That psycho Senor Chang really teaches these kids about how bad drugs really are in the most humorous of ways! :joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK8lhBlPmGY

Happy Simming my friends! :sweat_smile:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lisasc360 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Silverofdreams30 Love the beach fun. woohoo! Hot tub fun! The surfing looks like so much fun!

@Dillonator1138 Welcome! You certainly have an interesting and scary story going on.

@PalmArrow It is nice to see Erica and family again. Iris is all grown up and out meeting boys!

@emorrill Wait til you are my age and see what happens to your memory! :flushed:

@TadOlson I do hope you and your internet get to feeling better soon! Lovely update.

@Brandontaylor Some places got hit really bad. The pictures of those areas hit hardest are just heartbreaking. I do hope and pray that things will settle down and that you stay safe.

@Emily4331 LOL....as gorgeous as you make them it is hard not to.

@KayeStar That is a nice find and don't blame you for cleaning up the account and finding somewhere else for your pics.

@CursedDice MasterController from Nraas, can change all kinds of stuff with it.

@SimMin94 Welcome, Sorry that your sim passed but what a legacy that your sim Annie passed down to you. :)

Apparently I didn't refresh before commenting!

@GraceyManor I love the songs you pick!

@CravenLestat Sierra is the perfect free spirit.

@lisasc360 That was strange that they would move it. We've had other Sims4 stuff in here over the years. It's not like you did it accidentally like some of those did....you posted it on purpose so we could see what you were doing with your free game.

@emorrill Love the hair!!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @lisasc360.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Wait, why did it double post?
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 That was strange that they would move it. We've had other Sims4 stuff in here over the years. It's not like you did it accidentally like some of those did....you posted it on purpose so we could see what you were doing with your free game.
    I guess they're trying to keep everything that pertains to TS4 in that section and so forth as I had gotten mentioned by one of the management members that it was moved to that thread. So I guess next time I try to post over here, I'll try to post some TS3 pictures as well in hopes that it remains here. And for the time being, I'll post any TS4 updates over on my wall for anyone in this thread that wants to read them without venturing too far into the TS4 sections as I know that we have TS3 players that don't like going over there if they can help it... :)

@Steamvarius, you're welcome... :)

@king_of_simcity7, you're welcome... :)
  • Options
    Think I'll give the fairy sisters a facelift tomorrow. I'm tempted to update their outfits as well. And Advarius could do with a new winter outfit.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    60788310_303917803865812_5663048670518444032_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeHZwIiaD6hLB2xJ5TbE6hBClk8mL5pQLeyhk9WDqt63PVATj1bj3N3RAZRJb9rQuZ3K5vVOXvvjHFHirFxS5e0j9AIeHQ3u06MfiL9S7-nrxQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0df96ff88cf334caf3626a84a54db016&oe=5D9E73B0
    -knock -knock-

61032114_303917783865814_4938809015661494272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeHQRr1Az4QXSpIRF5U6IXk1h4j9Eaf8AzWf_qBQ4h9p0qXrYaEBSI8IgsYa5R3nFFWM_MXabeMyQTZIUisoMuFxbKca7zddn_cAktwULWoROg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c9c5b81d1b6661c6e2984d1bf0c6ddf6&oe=5D940074
    "Sorry to drop in unannounced, but I gotta talk to you." Kristy said.Josh didn't like the sound of her tone."Is something wrong?" "Yes, the paparazzi! You have to tell them I'm not your girl."

60827361_303917793865813_2730358955434835968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeERSFiJNaAbzCL0JOtyUnLWr84Mr2D4EiZSha7FOUxWByCvA7TyOYr7w_zHaTCAe0dAfzPMOG6NWkwNmkcePh3eI_vQLLeY7N8hOu_OPzR55Q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=7d6580379c30e2bf18e0f4c703c11fa0&oe=5D60844D
    "Wait...What?" Josh was completely dumbfounded."Apparently they snapped a picture of you catching me when I tripped yesterday; and suddenly I'm your girl.You gotta fix this! They're following me everywhere."Welcome to my world Kristy, I deal with it all the time." She was getting frustrated."Yeah, well not me.I'm not your girl!"

60911705_303917860532473_5392505373418586112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeGaRvDzHhuWPbBgeOQ58pbGWgvjTKoP5r6DGe45UBciE6BI4z_l2tsSg2Iri4zq4kZ7CXXzKLOj-iFiA07lJ_TzZEOMY60_mx1LEkMvSVz1aQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0047f95e4c234370b72d58aeedf676a5&oe=5D99DDD9
    "Let them think it Kristy.Who cares? Is that the worst that could happen?" "I'm going back to my lot Josh.Fix this please."

60836515_303917867199139_15495198326915072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeHCmEUqP0pSDEGxoj3sO-qsn3V3XaimAeNvXw_xFXabkWpKw8j0wveatZU3FsckbDOUP2PXR6NmyKMrDVzX7sUkISsC7ANPB99GF6UrRTdPJA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c71ea7d7da705425b8264ba5d946caf3&oe=5D64F5A1
    "Kristy...wait"

60902898_303917890532470_3901670376131788800_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeH_7QwrFsm_lBe0afIBBke0SX3o83cR_4S4J1wrM7cdtkJLmTFCGr_S-Yv6BDjLa8optFUJdUfBcrtCXf280hO1fahfObYJW2NKxtZ-sFb60A&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2f02e11934dbb9132ae6fb1039fd20fa&oe=5D928D71

• Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited May 2019
    pg. 3486
    @Brandontaylor Beautiful picture of Ava and Avery. I hope the storms passed without incident :smiley:
    @CK213 Great collection of pictures, I always like to see your sims. The house looks very old and full of history :smile:
    @Emily4331 To be fair I've heard of people getting married to inanimate objects so marrying a sim doesn't seem so bad. And who wouldn't, he's so beautiful :love:
    I hope the power stayed on for you and no tornadoes were spotted :frowning:
    @GraceyManor Kristy is so lucky to meet a man like Josh who is kind, easy on the eyes and has a great singing voice. I love that she's clumsy around him. They definitely have a crush on each other :smile:

pg. 3487
    @friendsfan367 I hope you can find your registration code.
    @Steamvarius Belle and Marty are lucky that they have a family that lets them sit on the sofa. Drake's hoverboard looks like fun. I hope it's not too cold on the roof for the chickens. The little chicks are too cute.
    So if Blair is the stepmum, who is the biological mother of the triplets? I hope Blair didn't get a cold behind from meditating on the snow. Teleporting is a pretty neat ability. I like that Drake and Iris get visits from the family very often.
    Drake's eyes look more vibrant blue, nice choice of earrings :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 Matthew does not look very happy watching Donal and Sierra kissing lol. They make a really cute couple. Bit risky woohooing on a public lot haha. Surfing is a lot harder than it looks, there's no way I could do a handstand either :open_mouth:
    @Dillonator1138 Hi and welcome! Sorry to hear that you're sick, I hope you feel better soon. Glacia's traits sound like an interesting combination to play. I can see that Glacia is working very hard to achieve her dream of being wealthy and having lots of servants. I feel kinda bad for them though as it all sounds a bit bleak :fearful:
    @emorrill I have to admit that even I didn't spot Betty hiding in the shadows (trust Craven to find her lol). What's most fun about your updates is seeing all the little details you add, so commenting about them is fun. I also like it when I wonder about something, for example if someone was going to notice Sam looking and talking to an empty space, and it really happened!
    It sounds like your wedding was a lovely day. I also think it's a bit silly when the focus becomes more about the money and material things and not about celebrating the love between two people. Haha I can just imagine how funny it would be to see Becky surrounded by little babies with red hair. I've never used Portrait Panel so maybe that's the difference when I've tried to set scenes and half the sims do what I tell them and the other half just stand around looking dumb :lol:
    I loved that you put in a conversation with Emma's parents questioning Sam's words. It's like yeah we know he works but why is he making a big deal of being away in his speech. Hmm :lol:
    The nickname 'punkin' is very sweet and I can tell that it means a lot to you. 'Pumpkin' is just as endearing and it makes me wish that my dad called me that while growing up :smile:
    I read it at work so bawling my eyes would have been a tad embarrassing, but this was an accurate representation of me :tongue:
    tenor.gif
    I wonder if your new update will be up by the time I finish these comments. I hope your hair appointment goes well. What colour are you getting put in? Maybe purple? :smile:
    @PalmArrow I love Erica's family and I love that you chose Ronnie for her as in anyone else's game it would have been someone very muscular with sharp features and a mega watt smile. Ronnie is charming in all his normal-ness :smile: Iris's room looks more grown up now. Her reading nook area is very cool. Her and Simon are sitting very close on the bus. Simon seems so conflicted, I hope he tells her that he likes her in that way :smile:
    @TadOlson Seems you are not having very good luck at the moment with sickness and internet speeds. I hope you are feeling better and have fun playing your saves. Lol I hope Tanner and Tracy weren't eating dinner found from the junkyard.
    @Brandontaylor Wow that sounds like very strong winds. I hope no one was hurt! I'll be thinking of you and your area over the next week :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 I think the work placement will be a good distraction for Simon. Hopefully Leanda doesn't need to order anything from the canteen! Brenda seems like a nice lady. I just hope that Simon puts in some motivation to do well.
    @KayeStar There are a lot of other sites that offer image hosting for free so re-downloading your pictures is a good idea. It looks like Serenity is showing off for all the boys. Cute horse too!
    @CursedDice If you're into mods you can change the lifetime wish with MasterController.
    @SimMin94 Hi and welcome! It's always hard letting go of sims we are attached to. But with this game it's never the end as long as she is a ghost :smile:
    @GraceyManor That's the classic 'help there's something in my way and I'm going to die if it doesn't get moved' face. I like the look of the bar. Aw they're drinking love drinks. That's such a silly song lol I love it. I think Kristy is missing the point that he already chose a special someone to sing it to :smile:

pg. 3488
    @lisasc360 I can't believe someone moved your update. It was just one post. I have a feeling someone is watching this thread very closely because of the big drama that happened a while ago.
    @emorrill Oooh very pretty :star: I was imaging the colours that you put in Emma Simself's hair. It suits you! :smile:
    Sorry that you didn't get to post. I will try to pop in tomorrow to read it. I've got a lot to do this weekend as my Shanghai trip is coming up soon, this time next week I will be there :open_mouth:
    I really need to finish watching Community one day :smile:
    @GraceyManor Josh so badly wants her to be his girl. I think having paparazzi around will keep her away though. Hopefully there's a solution to make the both happy :smile:
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited May 2019
    CursedDice wrote: »
    I was deleting stuff from my Photobucket recently. It's Sims 3 screenshots that clogging it up
    I had over 2,000 pictures and over 1,000 of them were Sims 3 screenshots! And that's only two years worth of screenshots on Photobucket. You don't want to want to see my flash drive. I could create a pictorial encyclopedia!

752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Got some play time in finally, I'll share some of what happened in the Christopher/Blair save file tomorrow. Ava's on a little break for right now but she'll be back in a few days or so. I just want to get the Steel triplets to childhood first and maybe play one of my other saves before returning to her.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , I love the pictures of Donal and Sierra roasting marshmallows on the beach. And I didn't know marshmallows could get burnt!

@Emily4331 , your sims are gorgeous, and the black-and-white picture (from your post on page 3485) genuinely looked to me as a photo of a real person at first glance!

@FrigidChick , lovely portrait of the Dreamer family!

@GraceyManor , I'm enjoying Josh and Kristy's various musical dates!
    You asked about the world I was playing in - it's Legacy Island III.

@Mikezumi , Glinda is lovely, and you gave her such a beautiful dress when she aged up!

@Steamvarius , Drake and Iris look cute!

@emorrill , your hair looks beautiful!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @coco.
    Their biological mother was Erica Furystrykar, Formerly Erica Fernwing. She died in a horrific meteor strike in Moonlight Falls, well out of my control. My son was distraught (speaking as the Llama God here). Even though it doesn't show on the family tree, Erica Furystrykar was the mother of the triplets. Erica told Blair in a dream that she can take over as mother of the triplets. I really can't believe I didn't change Drake's eye colour before. That shade of blue really is vibrant. The earrings are by Weeky from TSR, but I cloned them so Drake can wear them. Thanks for the feedback!

@PalmArrow.
    Thanks! They do look a lot cuter!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@emorrill

Great new hair color.

@CravenLestat

*LOL* that is an awesome post right there
    love it.

@PalmArrow

Nice to see a few your older sims, I enjoyed it.

@lisasc360

Weird they moved it, maybe if you put a spoiler on those sims 4 photos they won't
    move?

@GraceyManor

Aww, Josh clearly wants her to be HIS girl.
    Kristy should enjoy it while his affection towards her last.

@coco

They went back home as more sims
    turned up at the beach in the late afternoon.

@bekkasan

Thank you

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Todays update

[img][/img]HqeGh7G.jpg

Donal finishing off his sunbathing

[img][/img]UDepgQX.jpg

Having an ice cream

[img][/img]cCgbphH.jpg

Back at home Shuffle was asleep

[img][/img]ArXtPwV.jpg

[img][/img]JzPLFwl.jpg

[img][/img]KOLqMfB.jpg

I usually post my edits of townies in my edit thread but here is one of Alfonso
    Alto.

All for now

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor lol, I actually can imagine Kristy smacking the paparazzi around, as well as complaining to him about not being his girl....which I imagine he would like her to be at this point.

@Silverofdreams30 Alfonso certainly looks much better now! :smiley:

I have not had time this week to play let alone work on an update. I took this picture on Sunday afternoon and Flickr is sorta back (they said a few things are still being worked on) so decided to post this since it was a beautiful sunrise morning and Lorelei was off to run some errands.
    47099759894_4e811eaa30_b.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2019
    Mikezumi has a houseful of handsome sims in her care, including Conrad Finley (Midnight Hollow) :)
    47923726437_9587e8cba3_o.jpg

Edit to add: I forgot to mention that Mikezumi is a genie :D
    47923010253_8d45e8d93b_o.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    New ghost Ashley, Vincent's deceased older brother, a NPC ghost
    VFUptJ.jpg
    VFUZ7D.jpg
    He has both mean and good because he is a spoof and high-end ver. of a RL infamous killer
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2019
    60905707_304205913837001_8298302374116589568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeF9tT14kIOsMKxD9qW80Gok18fGakA4nCGIATgJimZXOWOKU3Kh1w3Xtc79vHpsifec4UkMYrKKakr1FeVZ8MjLPdaQH6oLmmDtwfWYlMGNHw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=96b0491dbe5b62003055c193c7804185&oe=5D9B338F
    "Ugh...I hate this stupid elevator.I can't wait to go back home."

60865728_304205907170335_3604129610393976832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeFKC0LAwtHwez1aqQAYcrJRPrzVuWUYgOiV3r1rJao4J8PsXOspwv5O66bnVWclVHpb3IgqQyekI4Yc5Jwz9yefYIg2FrjK7cTri0WAWmFJqw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f118dd095db6dc60abe528ed2ee9cac4&oe=5D5FF3BA
    Kristy decided to walk back to her base camp.Hopefully no paparazzi would find her.

60782971_304205987170327_6484679423231524864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHsvq8qwjfXUABSgA-426rIjT9KnHQmSjZW5zao9LETdlJPbpd1PQlLZEWhRPQp5PbvK8Y2UwX7Ts0flsgImp_jm1km_Qx93XuUjNrMzHjoew&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6aa661285f34b5a9189577baea47dd68&oe=5D5BDD1D

61117611_304206010503658_5212964427501928448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeG859dRNYUqd26o9-1pq2jG7REq_JFNFFv8RQQlvYEUKO0aFyhf5u0obBkpyRj4fk8ArMnkIivaykcMJ6AGgYUQS98UIpqQITDg8FEJXdzr7A&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0b3e1231635940ebd6feb9f1e80b67dc&oe=5D92F2EA
    Josh was the type of singer who loved to pop up at random spots for fans.

I realize you're seeing someone new
    But I don't believe he knows you like I do
    Your temperamental moody side
    The one you always try to hide from me
    But I know when you've got something on your mind
    You've been trying to tell me for the longest time
    But before you break my heart in two
    There's something I've been trying to say to you
    But the words get in the way
    There's so much I want to say
    But it's locked deep inside and if you look in my eyes
    We might fall in love again
    I won't even start to cry
    Before we say goodbye
    I'm trying to say I love you
    Your heart has always been an open door
    But baby I don't even know you anymore
    And despite the fact it's hurting me
    I know the time has come to set you free
    There's so much I want to say
    But it's locked deep inside and if you look in my eyes
    We might fall in love again
    I won't even start to cry
    Before we say goodbye
    I'm trying to say I love you

60935328_304206063836986_8386409423421046784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeGgnFttF__2CwLt2revRrDmdK0eYpWjTfvsH1665JOSiSzJ84b-XHxzCeOEOvD5ebZQIt_t6qQTrqVM4djb7-6vpS7f_I_VEvOa7moEFDY53w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e69998f2594a6174c556d6bbf1c3a87e&oe=5D95CFF5
    Kristy made her way through the crowd."Hey Kristy"

60800875_304206110503648_1398959951698722816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeH5gHvAdbMg1mh2GCuuC-qOCbxXLeXYjnyHlsUUIebAWXeFPAoH--bMGUZsjo0HgWBy_i5jG4ftRQD_P_4o8qdlfjn11xSAUgMk1VHpx3Bgzw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2d9f02049e33ddf0031b18fe9dea92fe&oe=5D515D00
    "Look at who's behind me..you haven't fixed this mess we're in have you?" Josh laughed."I wouldn't call it a mess."
    "Not a mess?! Do you know how it is to have someone follow you around knowing your every move..." Josh just gave her that look.
    "Wait...Maybe you do."

60961717_304209823836610_5901611842995748864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeGql6GSSW1vZUH4Y-LScvM2sLUSbJQmL_EQBK2A6SfWTEQLuwHWxLQqELGNDCoBndPLv_O_QjCzlNVup8x8HQxQronk1Ptdg_k91yoOIu42-Q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=cc8de503ac9574455abed7ec8e1c9e80&oe=5D5ACA01
    "Did you think that maybe your singing voice helped a little bit?" He asked.
  • Options
    @PalmArrow @Silverofdreams30 and anyone I missed.....Thank you for the compliments on my hair. :blush: I'm enjoying the heck out of it right now. :mrgreen:

Alrighty, today is the last day of school and it's a half day so I gotta crank out Part 2 of the Sam Chapter while daughter is in school. :p
    I promise to catch up with replies and feedback soon after posting. :kissing_heart:
    It takes me about a half hour or so to get an update posted with adding in the bold and italics, as well as inserting the right pictures in the right places so...be ready for it this mid-morning/afternoon. :smiley:
    @bekkasan @coco ;):kissing_heart:

First though, I wanted to share this with y'all.
    I was cleaning out my daughter's backpack and when I pulled this out I immediately smiled. :) A proud momma moment indeed. :star:

Leah-future-author.jpg

Yup, that's my girl. :blush:
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    ZBtjIpy.jpg
    Ryan can skate backwards now.
    yppFVFi.jpg
    And Lindsey got a promotion(she kept putting it off due to the hours it would demand, but they need the money).
    wisJvlu.jpg
    Ryan's first time trying hot chocolate.
    EtDMXfg.jpg
    cCQpUTo.jpg
    cGMWvvs.jpg
    Ryan and Lindsey visited her parents, they're both doing well, and are happy to see Ryan growing up so much.
    XTWQzpn.jpg
    A nice breakfast.
    96NE3Gf.jpg
    Ryan was mildly interested in a law book, "Inquest into Brighid Mcjones death at LAR soldiers". After reading through it he seems to have discovered an interest. He also is getting an odd sense of deja vu, seeing how he has foggy memories of his father going to something to do with courts.
    8a2Z33m.jpg
    "World Council meeting accelerated as pirates take more hostages": "The world council meeting which was originally scheduled in late Fall has now been moved to early summer. Most countries are welcome to the change as they felt the original meeting was delaying things for far too long, Simcity Ambassadors however have asked for the original date to be maintained, so some countries are able to discuss it further amongst themselves. The request was considered by the heads of the world council and denied(despite Simcity being one of the heads, all others denied the request). The international community questioned the request made by Simcity "If Simcity put half as much effort into defeating these pirates as they do into defeating the response against them, there would be no need for a meeting in the first place"(Al Simhara ambassador). The date will soon be set, most people suspect that an agreement for some form of military action against the group will take place soon."
    LysYCAn.jpg
    npZAoA3.jpg
    Alex is informing Lindsey that he'll be gone for a 1/4 of Spring, he has tropical training to complete. Lindsey says ok thinking nothing of it for now. Although she is a bit curious as to why he has been getting tropical training for the past season.
    wB5GqDn.jpg
    Ryan is continuing to read inquiry papers, this one is "Cause of Goth economic center collapse" where a building collapsed killing 5 and injuring 100.
    HQJ6Zqk.jpg
    He now is writing a paper on it.
    ltfjFqq.jpg
    oTJmYrW.jpg
    LKkrP5k.jpg
    tThajoM.jpg
    YhpN9Dk.jpg
    A little bit of fun in the outdoors, like both his parents and his sisters he loves the outdoors.
    R83DI0t.jpg
    Swing.
    pWCOz3T.jpg
    After a day of training that started at midnight and ended the next day at the same time, Alex is thoroughly exhausted, his troop have not been informed as to why this tropical and island training is occurring, but it's not their job to question it.
    fsguAAS.jpg
    w1bOKEM.jpg
    Finally, the family finally has enough money to move to their new house. The house is just getting packed up while they wait. This is a very big day for them all, but especially for Alex. For his entire life he has been rather poor, he's always had a house and food, but he's never lived in any sort of house that is larger than what he currently owns. And now he can finally afford something larger with his family, and has moved up in the world. Must be something in the Baxter line.
    S2mnblL.jpg
    Mona learns how to talk, now all the toddlers have learnt their basic skills.
    YjWDjWx.jpg
    iqKqJBR.jpg
    They're finally moving.
    7tnV3Dg.jpg
    PDzFbYc.jpg
    And they're at their new house, after months of waiting and building up money, they finally have a brand new house, which is larger and more spacious and just plain nicer.
    ZBp6gqo.jpg
    Photographs set in the basement.
    nikvMRd.jpg
    3tWGXyD.jpg
    HNUp6Qj.jpg
    NzcVRAB.jpg
    AcVuVs8.jpg
    1gaDnhf.jpg
    The house with the furniture now put in, it'll still need a few things here and there, but it is mostly complete. They can finally live much more comfortable lives.
    c3B5rbE.jpg
    BjwDUPD.jpg
    g6njvqT.jpg
    Lindsey is rather excited by the event, and so is Alex(we'll let them be for their private time and more adult fun times).
  • Options
    Here it is everyone. :mrgreen: Enjoy and please forgive my silly photo editing skills. :lol: It's a LONG one again...and to my disappointment it needs to be broken into two posts... :unamused:

I'm curious to hear what kind of hints you discover in this Part 2 :smirk: and what foreshadowing you can see. :blush:
    Obviously nothing foreshadows Emma and Sam ever breaking up because...that'll never happen!

The Wedding of the Century
    Part 2 – The Reception

While the professional photographer took various pictures around the temple grounds with the Bride and Groom, the guests helped themselves to the lunch buffet outside underneath the heather draped pergola.

The time soon came for the cake cutting.

Liam called out to all the guests to come forward and watch as Sam and Emma approached the table where stood their cake. The guests promptly did so.

47800677032_b882638596_c.jpg

“Thank you everyone for attending our wedding on this special day,” Sam addressed to them. “We are so grateful that you could be here. And now it will be my great pleasure to cut a piece from this cake and feed it to my lovely wife.”
    “And I’ll feed him a piece at the same time too,” Emma declared with a grin.
    Everyone chuckled.
    “Careful with the cut Sam,” Al called out. “You don’t want the whole thing to topple over on you. Cut from the bottom tier, TRUST me!”
    Yes Al…

47852839421_c0e4aafd0a_c.jpg

Once Sam had a piece in hand, he carefully sliced it in two, and handed the other half to Emma. “Ready?” he asked her.
    “Mmm hmm,” came the response.

Grinning brightly they both proceeded to feed each other their piece.

47852839671_3b5302e048_c.jpg

It was the funnest little moment. The frosting stuck on their fingers and lips like goop, topped with little bits of cake crumbs. They laughed at getting so messy while trying not to choke on it.

32908738237_6a31d364c7_c.jpg

By this point most of the guests had seen the cute part so they went back to doing whatever they were doing beforehand.

“Wow, this always looked easier to do in the movies,” Emma chuckled, licking her fingers.
    “Yeah,” Sam agreed while taking her into his arms. “Do I have as much of a mess on my face as you do?”
    “Most definitely!”

40886107123_78bdb01ac6_c.jpg

“Maybe I can clean yours up for you,” he smirked.
    “Oh? Just what exactly did you have in mind on how to do that?” she smirked back.
    “This,” he answered, kissing her sweet, frosted coated lips.

47800677122_ddd5b073b1_c.jpg

The longer the kiss went on, it did seem like most of the frosting was getting cleaned off, Al observed. He couldn’t resist watching them intently from a few feet away.

40886105013_33e7cf0c79_c.jpg

Eventually Emma’s mother handed them some napkins to clean themselves up with, to which they thanked her for, but still grinned at each other thinking on how enjoyable that unusual, yet sensual kiss was.

“Da'mn that was hot Sam!” Al couldn’t help saying. “You’ve just given me a great idea of something to do with Beth--”
    Sam instantly shook his head to silence his friend from saying any more.

Taking notice, and not seeing anyone in his direct line of sight, Emma asked, “Are you shaking your head at Al?”
    “Yes,” he answered. “He was about to share something a little too inappropriate for a wedding setting.”
    “Hey!” Al countered. “If that’s the case then what do you call that French kiss you two just did there huh? That’s right, INAPPROPRIATE! I mean my Gosh Sam we have a toddler in attendance here!”
    Sam simply chose to ignore Al’s comment as he took notice of a tiny bit of frosting left on the side of Emma’s lips, in the crease. “Missed a spot,” he said, gently wiping away at it with his thumb.
    “Oh dear…thank you sweetie.”

40886107003_256d950720_c.jpg

“There’s more where that kiss came from for later,” he whispered in her ear with a smirk.
    “Mmm,” she moaned, liking the sound of that. “But yes, later. Right now it’s time to mingle with our guests and enjoy their company.”

She was right. Sam truly did want to greet and converse with everyone, but honestly all he really wanted to do was take his wife home at this very moment.

Sam watched Emma in delight as she mingled with her family and friends, still admiring her beauty and always her sweet nature. His heart ached every second she wasn’t close to him right now, but he had to remind it that with a little bit of patience they would soon be at home, leaving everyone and the cares of the world behind for a time; basking in the sweet life as a newly married couple.

He felt the need to greet the Vanderburgs first, as Catarina’s eyes met often with his after the cake cutting.

“Catarina,” he addressed with a smile, approaching her with open arms.
    “Sam,” she greeted wrapping hers around him. “Oh that was such a beautiful ceremony. Congratulations to you both!”
    “Thank you. It means so much to us to have your family here.”

47852840581_d42f950ba3_c.jpg

Releasing each other from the hug Sam couldn’t help but glance down and take notice of her very round belly. Tenderly placing his hand upon it, he said, “I meant to ask how the mother and baby are doing?”

47800678472_11faf9584c_c.jpg

“Oh…fine,” Catarina replied, “much better than I was expecting, considering.”
    Sam nodded, feeling her belly a bit and the two jumped in surprise as the baby kicked. They chuckled. “Well that’s a good sign!” he noted.
    “Ohhhh yes. He or she is an active one.”
    “You planning on finding out the sex?”
    “No. We’re just so thankful for them that we’ll be happy either way.”
    Sam smiled. “So I trust you’re taking it easy? Staying at rest and not working as much?”
    “Yes Doctor…”

47852840801_f0016aae0f_c.jpg

In that moment, Renauld stepped forward to shake Sam’s hand and congratulate him on the wedding as well.
    “Beautiful wedding Doctor Beckett. As I was telling Catarina earlier, it’s the sweetest one I’ve ever witnessed. The presence of God and his angels were definitely felt there this morning.”
    Sam was touched by his words. “Thank you Sir.”

47800678712_554c665304_c.jpg

“I concur,” Sebastian chimed in, holding his baby sister. “Best wishes to you and Emma Sam.”
    “Thank you,” he smiled. Then he turned his attention to little Rebecca. “And you little lady,” he addressed, taking her from Sebastian, “it was lovely to have you here as well and to see you so well behaved.” They all chuckled. “You’ve gotten so BIG,” he expressed, holding her up into the air. “It seems like just yesterday that you came into this world.” The baby giggled.

40886108483_f0016aae0f_c.jpg

He then lowered her and tickled her tummy for a bit. Rebecca loved the heck out of it, laughing in that joyful toddler sound.

47852840981_c3ed3f94a9_c.jpg

Catarina held her hand to her heart at the sight. “Oh Sam, you’re going to make a wonderful father.”
    “I hope so,” he said, as little Rebecca threw her arms around his neck, asking, “More! More tickles!”
    They all laughed again.

After chatting with Emma’s sister and brother-in-law, Sam tried to catch a breather just as he heard a light voice greet him from behind.

“Sam?”

He turned, meeting eyes with the young teenager he saw in the audience, but couldn’t quite make out who she was at the time. Now, getting a closer look, the sides of his mouth turned up into the brightest grin as realization set in. “Evelyn!?”
    “Yes!”
    “Oh my goodness look at YOU!” he happily exclaimed, taking her into his arms.

47800678852_71df72e243_c.jpg

“You’re all grown up!”
    Evelyn snuggled him tightly. “Well, not really. I’m just a teenager.”
    Sam chuckled, holding her a little longer still. “Oh it’s so great to see you. I’ve missed you coming around and delivering my paper you know. It’s not the same…”
    “I know…I miss that too.”

32908739417_8cc1cc3d96_c.jpg

Coming out of the embrace, Sam looked her over for a second and said, “You look beautiful. You’re going to be breaking boy’s hearts that's for sure.” He winked.
    “Oh yeah right,” Evelyn blushed, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.
    “Well, whenever you do start dating you make sure those boys treat you right or, they’ll have to deal with me.”
    “Hee hee. You’re so sweet Sam. Don’t worry…I will.”

47852841131_7aaac6bf23_c.jpg

When he got through talking with Evelyn, he went to find her mother.

“Thank you for being here Meina,” he said, “you and Evelyn.”
    “Oh of course,” she said. “The moment Evelyn found out you were getting married she begged me to bring her! She wouldn’t have missed this for the world.” Then she paused, becoming emotional. “You had such a positive impact on her Sam, at a time in her life when she needed it the most. How can I ever thank you?” Her eyes glistened.
    Sam’s did too. “Well she had a positive impact on my life as well. And your words there are thanks enough. If you two ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask.”
    “I appreciate that. Thank you.”
    “You’ve done well by her Meina,” he added. “She’s blossomed into a beautiful and wonderful young lady.”

47800679042_aa2881f47e_c.jpg

“Thank you. I really needed to hear that…”

“Hey you, Groom,” a familiar voice called out to Sam.
    He turned toward her with a smile. “Edelaine.”
    “I would’ve thrown out a cat call, but…I don’t think that would’ve been very appropriate.” She winked.

32908739527_bc30cb79da_c.jpg

Sam shook his head with a chuckle. “Yeeeah, probably not.”

The woman’s smile soon changed to a straight line as she said, “Well…you don’t have to worry about me ever doing that again.” She looked down, trembling slightly. “That really was a beautiful ceremony Sam…I could see the deep love you two have for each other and I’m happy for you both.” She then dug at the ground with the tip of her shoe. “I have to admit I almost didn’t come…I was a little surprised I even received an invitation.”
    “Well,” Sam started, unable to meet her gaze for a moment, “I didn’t want you to feel left out; like there were any hard feelings towards you. It’s all ok…it’s been ok for a while now. At least for me.”
    Edelaine gave a slight wave of her hand. “Oh, of course! It’s been ok for me too. No worries!” But even with saying that, there was still an awkward silence.

Sam studied her face and witnessed her complexion suddenly go pale. “You feeling alright?”
    “Yeah,” she said, her cheeks flushing now. Then she cleared her throat. “You know, when you mentioned back there how some things just weren’t meant to be…”
    His face fell. “Oh Edelaine I didn’t mean—“
    “I know you didn’t,” she truthfully assured. “I just,” she paused, blinking rapidly while looking away. “I just regret that things couldn’t have been better between us you know? I regret not taking the time for us…for not putting you first in my life. I just,” she paused again, looking down at her hands, “wanted to let you know that and…how truly sorry I am.”

Gently placing a hand on her shoulder Sam said, “I appreciate that Edelaine. You really don’t have to be sorry.”
    “Yeah I do…I screwed up,” she sniffed.
    “No,” he comforted, “you were just doing what you felt was right at the time. There should never be any shame in following your dreams.”
    “Even if that means letting the perfect man get away from you? G** I’m so sorry,” she apologized for revealing too much, wiping away a tear.
    “It’s ok,” he soothed. “Really. It’s all going to be alright. You still have a bright future ahead of you. Your perfect companion is out there somewhere. You just have to keep the faith while on your journey to find them.”
    Sniffling she nodded and said, “I’m sincerely glad you found yours Sam. And I do wish you and Emma all the best.”
    “Thanks Edelaine.

47852841361_e87b68d23f_c.jpg

No more regrets okay,” he went on to say, “though I know that’s much easier said than done. But take it from me: move forward in faith and your heart will begin to heal. Then watch in wonder as everything comes together in the way that it should, you’ll see.” He smiled.
    Edelaine smiled appreciatively in return and the two parted with a quick, light hug.

(See next post)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top