Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited March 2019

@Brandontaylor
    Looking forward to your update

@Mikezumi
    LOL. Kids are funny. Yeah you only provided the cash.

@Karritz
    Can’t wait to see your finished project
    Thanks for the link. I’m going to watch from the beginning.
    I like Gertie McFluff.
    Iris Green fits that Sim very well.

@king_of_simcity7
    You’re welcome. It seems like phones out pace computers sometimes.

@bekkasan
    You’re welcome

@Silverofdreams30
    Very nice looking Sims. I can’t wait to see what you do with them.

@MemoriiValentine
    Good luck with your revamp

@Advarius9001
    Wow very long update. XD
    Drake and Iris looked like they had fun at the Bon Bon Lawn
    That picture of Marty and Rachal hugging was cute.
    I like Rachel’s new outfits and I also like the new quiet room.
    Wow, Rachel’s assets are pretty noticeable, especially in that pic where she was talking to Drake XD
    Ugh, I hate when random townies come over and mess up my shots
    And you’re welcome. Yeah, it does read better

@bekkasan
    I don’t think Lorelei isn’t going to be scared off so easiler by his story. At least I hope not. Good, she wasn’t. You know, I’m rooting for this not yet a couple. I hope they are going to be a couple.

@king_of_simcity7
    Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully you’ll be able to play some tomorrow

@PalmArrow
    I like that car. Congrats on Marisella completing the charisma challenge and the second pregnancy.
    Who put her on the ground like that? Someone needs to get slapped upside the head XD
    Evangeline aged up into a cute toddler

@msbeckycat
    Congrats. I'm glad you are having fun.

I’ll do more comments in a bit. I have to make dinner. XD

Post edited by Fairy_Happy on
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    Huh, I thought I had more stuff to comment on. Oh well.

Nothing to see here, just a little arson

32503545997_e3829b24cb_c.jpg

Yeah, smart. Standing out here getting pelted by hail instead of going inside the dorm. AI controlled Sims are funny to watch...
    47392398182_9b72ea72e7_c.jpg

Why, EA? Better question, when did I get this?
    32503545707_56a060310a_c.jpg

Hannah got some new outfits
    47392398042_a72bae7481_c.jpg

47392397722_a493dbeb74_c.jpg

As did Brandon
    32503545257_4cfb26ee40_c.jpg

47392397572_99b07437f1_c.jpg

Aww, these two are just too adorable. I really like playing these two.
    47392397452_1931fa9db6_c.jpg

Oh, and Hannah was finally able to afford a piano
    47392397382_d55631d16d_c.jpg

Her One Sim Band LTW is well on it's way to being completed. Currently she is level 5 guitar, level 3 drums and bass and level 1 piano.

She just took this out and started playing it. As usual. I just left her alone to play
    32503545457_a75736481f_c.jpg

Hannah: I'm bored.
    33569203008_0650b1d3e8_c.jpg

Hannah, professor why is this class so boring? I mean, Urkel is sleeping back there and these two are looking like you told them their cat died. Can I please go home?
    47392397272_0b47d467f7_c.jpg

LOL my Sims are pretty popular with the butter faced townies. Too bad they are spoken for each other. This is the same chick who seems to want to be enemies with everyone. Hannah isn't going to approach her about this. Brandon is not interested.
    33569199608_34dc937f29.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    edited March 2019
    Supersim Update

Since the Council sent Max-Er to the Ghost Zone, they have been sending more prisoners there as punishment. Argon is becoming more isolated and cut off contact with other planets. Rotam-Er had been following a ship but he had lost it before his Willpower Corps friends Sur Ben and Majestro could provide backup.

Around the same time as Azod teaming up with Ursula and Nen.

PRrQxxl.jpg?1
    Kora felt sick for the very first time. Argon had practically eradicated all diseases on the planet and no one usually vomited anymore. But since this was a normal part of having a child the traditional way, Kora did not know what to do.

SHYQoPx.jpg
    Kora: So I got up and ran to the toilet. I got sick and I have no idea why.

wQMLRAI.jpg?1
    Jon: You do not understand because we have been taught differently than our ancestors. Our children are genetically modified in a birthing matrix or cloned from both parents DNA. Vomiting is a side effect of a natural pregnancy in the early stages.
    Kora: You think I may be pregnant?
    Jon: I would count on it, but we can do a test to see just in case.

XlR5KL7.jpg?1
    Jon performed the test which came up that Kora was pregnant. Jon also found out that the child would be a baby boy, according to the test results.

AN0ovwX.jpg?1
    Kora: I can't believe we are finally having a child, Jon!
    Jon: I know, Kyra will be excited to have a cousin, I must call Zon and Alana to give the good news.

dAEbsjo.jpg?1
    Jon: Zon, I have some good news. Kora and I would like to announce that we are having a child.
    Zon (on phone): You were granted permission for a genetic merger?
    Jon: No, we went with a natural birth. I know it isn't normal for Argonians but if I say it was for research, I shouldn't get into any trouble.
    Zon: Anyway, congratulations brother. I am happy for you and we hope to visit real soon. Kyra is dying to see you two.
    Jon: We can't wait. Also, I have some research I'd like you to look at. It may change Argon's future forever.
    Zon: Alright, I'm intrigued now. We will visit tomorrow if we can.

Meanwhile in Azod's office

eVDgXmJ.jpg?1
    Rotam-Er: You can't rescind your contract with the Willpower Corps! The contract is legally binding!
    Azod: Says who? It was signed over 10,000 years ago! Argon has advanced since then and we can take care of our own problems.

WNlF1gV.jpg?1
    The argument continued but Rotam could not convince the General to change his mind and so he decided to leave. He would have to have a talk with the Protectors of the Universe about this.

***I changed the Intergalactic Space Force into the Willpower Corps which is based off the Green Lantern Corps. Sur Bin and Majestro are Sim versions of Abin-Sur and Thaal Sinestro of the Green Lantern Corps. Abin-Sur is the Lantern for Sector 2814 which Earth resides in but humans do not know of the existence of extraterrestrials at the moment. Sinestro becomes the leader of the Sinestro Corps whose rings use the power of fear instead of willpower. Both characters will make a small appearance eventually but will be very small parts. And the Protectors of the Universe are actually the Guardians of the Universe (not to be confused with the Guardians of the Galaxy which is Marvel, not DC Comics)
  • Options

Found where I left off with feedback. I somehow overlooked my last feedback post.

Page 3382, continued

@Advarius9001 I'm glad that Boyd and Susan got to see the children before they passed.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Everyone wants to use the bathroom, lol
    The ladies don't look happy about the lecture.
    Got to set that alarm clock earlier, Darwin.
    Great update!

@bekkasan I hope Dwight's doctor visit goes well. I think Lorelai is helping him a lot.
    The doctor seems like a nice person.
    Glad Dwight enjoys snorkeling.
    Great update!

@CravenLestat Great patterns!

@imdragonit Well, at least she got her wish.

@coco Neither did I until I looked it up. If I need it, I may try it sometime.
    You're welcome!

@GraceyManor Hope you had fun!
  • Options

Page 3383

@Mikezumi Pancakes seem to be a favorite meal for the family, I approve.
    Akamu's painting is nice.
    Looks like the family had a nice outing.
    You're welcome!
    Can't say I blame you, it'd take too long to change everybody.
    Well, I wouldn't want to catch one, but glad Pika did.
    Akamu is like "Chill out, dude."
    Zumi and Josh are doing well then it sounds like.
    Nice picnic.
    Congrats on Keoni being potty trained.
    Great updates!
    Lol, that sounds like my brother. He said the same thing all the time.

@Fairy_Happy Lol, it is but she is like that.
    Yep, the character will be portrayed by a Sunset Valley townie, as will some other characters since I can't make good Sims myself. My Sim version of Kara Zor-El looks awful but I'm going to have to use her anyway.

@Karritz I'll have to watch the video soon.
    Gerry, Iris and Gertie look great!

@Silverofdreams30 The Yavari's look great!

@Advarius9001 Great update from the Furystrykars!

@bekkasan Lorelei looks happy to have won.
    I love seeing these two together!
    Great update!

@PalmArrow Happy birthday, Evangeline!
    Great update!

Page 3384

@Fairy_Happy Thanks! I just posted it.
    Whoa, nice outfit, lol
    She looks bored, too.
    Great update!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hello my friends. :) Have enjoyed reading your posts and handed out L&A's. :kissing_heart:

Two things:

Do you ever wish you could live the good life where you're so rich that you have maids, butlers, chefs, and gardeners do everything for you, so you don't have a care in the world? And you spend all your free time laying around in the sun, by the pool (or even better, the ocean), napping? Gosh I wish....... :pensive:

Screenshot-3.jpg

I could SO use that right now...

I can't adult anymore lately...

Second, I created another poll. :p Go check it out if you'd like.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/957463/sim-pizza
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow and @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments

@emorrill It would be nice not being called into work everyday!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@Fairy_Happy

Thanks its an old save I am not using anymore.
    It was one of the first saves I used to post about here, but legacies really
    are not my thing so I stopped it.
    I might try one someday but not right now.

@PalmArrow

They are relatives to my Adam sim as Rose is his daughter so you
    have seen them a long time ago I am sure hehe.
    Thank you.
    Funny how sims always seem to leave their babies on the ground sigh, enjoying the
    update she aged up cute.

@emorrill

Money is nice but I do not think I would enjoy being very rich.
    I will be content with just money enough so my day goes by hehe.

@Brandontaylor

I enjoyed the recent update,
    you seem to have fun with it.

• Options
    Chelsie92Chelsie92 Posts: 57 Member
    hello everyone. i havent been on for such a long time as i have just had a baby and all the craziness that brings. hope everyone is well x
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Sorry, I disappeared again, I wound up in the ER last night with a bad sunburn from Disney, so Its been a bad week.Thought I'm ready to play Kaiden and Sally again
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    @GraceyManor ouch, sounds painful… hope it clears up soon! And looking forward to more of your updates :>
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited March 2019
    @CravenLestat I am totally in love with my new siggy. <3<3<3 Thank you ever so much for such an awesome gif. You made my morning so much brighter with your gift to me. I googled how to insert, copied and pasted and made it centered and voila it was there! I don't know how you did it, but it is the best gif ever!
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 I do remember all those beautiful Yavari's! I dunno which I like the best, they are all awesome. Adelia's got the hair I used on Lorelei's formal outfit. Such a pretty hair!

@MemoriiValentine I will try to pop in your thread today and look at the changes you have made.

@Advarius9001 Bon-Bon Lawn, perfect name! Rachel sure looks cute in her new pink outfits.
    You are welcome. I think all of us love feedback when others have time. :)

@lisasc360 Those are absolutely adorable items! Might have to make a new restaurant in Sunlit Tides! Beachy themed Mcd's. :) My new rule though is if I add new cc, patterns, hair....I have to take stuff out. I tend to leave stuff in even if I didn't really like it once it gets in my package files. At least they are easy to take out as packages. I still need to learn to compress some of my package files that I know will never be taken out.

@PalmArrow Do you have Midnight Hollow? There is a mat that came with it for the babies. I plunk a few down on community lots and the npcs use them most of the time. If you have it, Sandy at ATS has several cc items that you can use to put on the lots as well. She tied them to the MH one so it would have the outputs for moodlets though. I love her wicker basket and the car seat she did.
    I love the last picture of Evangeline and Mom! Such cute expressions.
    Thanks so much for the comments! I was happy to find some cool items to put in the hospital. I found some stuff for an old decrepit hospital too and those are in a use someday folder!

@Brandontaylor You were very nice to your brother!
    Congrats on the pregnancy! They both seem very happy and hopefully he will not get into trouble.
    Thanks so much for commenting on my updates. :)

@msbeckycat Congrats on getting them up to C already.

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the comments. :) I'm enjoying watching them interact with me just giving the occasional nudge (or hard push) to keep them and me happy! :grin:
    I like the new outfits they got. Especially the pink heart boxers! :love: I'm kinda a 'sicko' for funky boxers.

@emorrill Yes, it would be nice to chill everyday and not have to be an adult all day long. :smiley:
    I just voted and looks like the yes's are a long way ahead of the no's.

@GraceyManor Ouch! Sorry to hear about the bad sunburn. Hope you are doing better by now and able to play soon.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks
  • Options
    Small update from me: :smile:

Sims head to their classes

54731026_10156202126511497_6085965166623588352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeGpGMtvPJYSQOFKtijgI7soSxGodzox1BnlZJAyia40RfdkXGitWVMjuGC6J5HXFucRxO6t5gajjNGG8XrokEmxV-KKrtta5MrVKA1EEVoJHA&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=392008b1d71ccdcb2be522bfc37e8356&oe=5D084BE0

Shelly throws yet another party

54432835_10156202126491497_3223841893062279168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeFfAgrBUBkE5VvtZ-CE5fyYE8BlkKf2iwgpnjtzj9f3TC2-42xZL6lNWkk5aZPQ9YRxzoA0p7GKX18tyz2SHADpdbDQTIsUA22kY0Tpzv5NKg&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=5f26bb0c24dbbd721e782a0a4dad9143&oe=5D0A2503

They need more food anyway

54521351_10156202126841497_4881650534324371456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHSb7qexFvVJFSOZCIGhPx2MnChxN1DcX4FYGrokG7NvpdpUVACUQDF4uu4qNkrD5EfMCQO4lasPeiicvs6jI_zpCtuxUom3DKLvFqSoW3xgQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=8bd67cf37f4a983dd7bdc3c946717bf9&oe=5D0EC7D1

Outside the guests entertain themselves by the bonfire

54519077_10156202126536497_5733871895250468864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeE8muNm1v6hQMgQjNEC4aO8kwiy406UZ0_kx_lzeseiRm5v8IDs2_vwXFWGJJyZjv6TXgJLGEYWceq5HgNQ6JH-c1Mz7uwC6L1Hp5J2drOe1A&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=ffab1435d0b59b7ad1d1106c0883d097&oe=5D0E5582

Sarah will be annoyed to see that Amy Goodman is sleeping in her bed!

54798734_10156202126866497_6487873075013484544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeH4yjudodI-2KylV6n4Dj6p--KxBwluLa5PfKui8tJD7KmXIAbTtPS73OH3GxL5_9bR8_O21UKuP1hWyWCyS50aahR9xCyzh3IL0u5QK_DDxw&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=fe31ef07315870a3b4ee9fd529866fe4&oe=5D18E9AD

By the next morning the party had gone so well it was of course time for another party!

55564480_10156202126991497_3575486275928457216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeHcKbQlb9Q-2iCoSLsH-S1KpzX6r_Mz0HxQOKZFB7ZB7CMyRoPmEb4o0S_Ngaoa82qZ4S0l6tRYwKAbGmpjLD2bnrVTSUxOhMvF_WMKF2gJ0w&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=070c144c5a036f19df4d4d8f48b8d384&oe=5D119FEF

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I think there was a thread called something like "You know you're too obsessed with the sims 3 when..." but I can't find it now, so I'll just share this here: today I saw a man in a shirt with wide black and white stripes, and for a tiny moment I genuinely thought he was a burglar!
    bekkasan wrote: »

@PalmArrow Do you have Midnight Hollow? There is a mat that came with it for the babies. I plunk a few down on community lots and the npcs use them most of the time. If you have it, Sandy at ATS has several cc items that you can use to put on the lots as well. She tied them to the MH one so it would have the outputs for moodlets though. I love her wicker basket and the car seat she did.
    I love the last picture of Evangeline and Mom! Such cute expressions.
    Thanks so much for the comments! I was happy to find some cool items to put in the hospital. I found some stuff for an old decrepit hospital too and those are in a use someday folder!

@bekkasan , I do have Midnight Hollow and the baby mat, and I used it for a while in my household's home but I was annoyed by the fact that sims were far too attracted to it, and would become obsessed with putting the baby on the mat! But you're right, I could place some on community lots, sims being obsessed by it would bother me much less there.
    I love your signature gif!
  • Options
    simmietwins22simmietwins22 Posts: 24 Member
    My Sims 3 game has been wild lately. I am working on a legacy challenge and my current generation just had triplets. The heir is also doing great in the singing career, he is at level 6 so far. He wants to be a vocal legend. But now we're ready to move on to the next generation.
  • Options

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Dwight starts his jogging program the next morning after doing his stretches and exercises. He jogs to the bookstore and purchases a couple of fishing magazines and diving books. The next lot over is Seaside Sculpture Park and is a beautiful place to sit and read.
    46678400474_1fe94cf3b7_b.jpg
    46678400194_bf2a119d91_b.jpg
    32459866547_3a2f9712c5_b.jpg
    33539415948_396c5bdd6f_b.jpg

Lorelei is busy collecting some shells for the science lab. She loves riding her bike around the beautiful island while searching. She is lucky enough that she finds a message in a bottle. The science lab pays well for those. She needs a few fish to turn in and swims out to her favorite dive spot to catch some fish.
    47415202751_1595f51144_b.jpg
    47415202661_216fc3b3a4_b.jpg
    33539415808_ba7472cf16_b.jpg
    32459868057_8bd0e4f4ce_b.jpg

She turns her samples over to the science lab and goes home to shower and change. It is almost time to meet Dwight at the spa so she hurries over. He has not arrived yet so she gives him a call. He is on the way. She changes and relaxes in one of the hot tubs while waiting for him. Dwight arrives and greets her as he steps in the warm soothing waters and lets his muscles relax.
    46678402064_9f772010ac_b.jpg
    46678401894_64c8737791_b.jpg

Lorelei and Dwight admire her pretty leg as she raises it out of the water and flicks water at Dwight with it. She giggles and tells him he is sitting too far away so he moves closer. He has wondered about her stockings that she wears all the time even in the water. He feels it might be a very personal question to ask so he doesn't ask. Just admires.
    32459867627_5d8a768217_b.jpg
    46678401714_f861582512_b.jpg

"Much better!" she tells him. "I have some gossip for you. Do you know Daniel and Mary Sue Pleasant? They had a big argument at the Bistro last night. She caught him red handed with another woman snuggling in a booth at the back of the restaurant. They other woman did not know he was married and was very upset to find that out. They both ganged up on him, yelling at him and then the fight got physical when Daniel tried to push Mary Sue out of the way so he could run out of the restaurant. The other lady kicked him with an awesome martial arts move that staggered him into the table. Mary Sue apparently slugged him with a right hook and down he went. The manager and a couple of waiters had to stop the fight. Pearl called and told me about it. She was on a date with her new beau Ricardo and was in a booth close by."

"I met him briefly at one of the parks and he was flirting with someone who was not Mary Sue. Its a shame she had to find out that way. I am glad the ladies stood up for themselves and each other and let him know right away they were not putting up with that."
    32459867547_c02aab6914_b.jpg

They both enjoy the warmth of the sun on their face as the warm waters relaxes their bodies.
    46678401614_55e9cbda0b_b.jpg

"I hope you like the massage today. I've learned to do the one with the hot stones." Lorelei uses the hot rounded stones to knead the sore tight muscles on Dwight's back and neck. Dwight sighs and tries his best not to moan out loud from the pleasurable experience. When the stones are cooled off, he showers and changes and hugs and thanks Lorelei.
    32459867457_457c28c9af_b.jpg
    46678401444_a82907dbb0_b.jpg
    32459867247_39d5242f06_b.jpg

Dwight tells Lorelei he saw a sign advertising a new singing sensation at Micks and she agrees to go with him to see the performance. The artist gave a great performance and they enjoyed it very much.
    32459867777_ae517ce231_b.jpg
    32459867967_642897cbae_b.jpg

"All the exercise has made me hungry. I would like a meal rather than bar food though. Would you like to go to the cafe with me? Dwight asks.
    "Oh, yes, I'd love it. I think tonight's special is crab cakes!"
    46678401304_1e202f2869_b.jpg

After dinner, Dwight walks Lorelei home. He picks up something he had hidden on the porch. When they got inside he surprises her with beautiful white flowers. Lorelei thanks him happily, smiling into his eyes. Dwight cannot resist it, he has to taste those lips. He leans forward, she leans forward. First kiss. It is better than he even imagined. His toes curl it was so amazing. She tastes of sunshine and laughter and a bit of the ocean on a warm sunny day. He wants to wrap himself around her, but also, does not want to scare her away.
    46678401204_5a651c0816_b.jpg
    32459867077_f14e065ffe_b.jpg
    46678401014_29bbc999de_b.jpg

They step back and look each other in the eyes. Dwight thinks, she does not look scared. She looks pleased. Dwight takes her hands in his.
    "Lorelei, are you ok with this? Being more than best friends? I don't know if I can keep not kiss.............
    Lorelei interrupts him with just one word, "Yes!" and pulls him back towards her kissing him with the passion she had been holding back on since they first met.
    46678400904_76b5909d03_b.jpg
    32459866887_7f2a6e6fee_b.jpg
    32459866827_e18b8d412c_b.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member

@emorrill It would be nice not being called into work everyday!

@king_of_simcity7 ^Indeed! :smiley: I wish that for my husband since he's so darn sick all the time. :pensive:
    @emorrill

Money is nice but I do not think I would enjoy being very rich.
    I will be content with just money enough so my day goes by hehe.

@Silverofdreams30 ^True. I'm with you there. :) That and being surrounded by the people I love most. <3
    I just wish hubby, daughter, and I could take a vacation whenever we felt like/need it. ;)

@GraceyManor Oh no. :worried: Sunburns are the WORST! :confounded:
    True story: When hubby and I visited the Philippines back in 2008, we were out snorkeling and let's just say we didn't apply enough sunscreen on our backs. :confused: And remember how close to the equator the Philippines is... Yeeeeeaaah...
    We came back from that 2 hour fun with what I swear was two degree burns on our backs! :weary: We spent the whole next day in bed at the hotel, rubbing aloe vera all over each others backs, sleeping, and trying to get the through the pain. Man it su'cked! (But was somewhat romantic. :smirk: ) Hope your burns heal very soon!

@bekkasan :scream: OMGosh I LOVE LOVE your new siggy! Awwww!! <3<3<3 A gift like that would've made my day too! @CravenLestat You are such a sweetheart and so thoughtful. :kissing_heart:
    Eeeeek! They kissed! :mrgreen:<3 I promised you comments on your story thread and I will deliver soon! :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill I cannot wait to be off for two weeks but o dread to think what it would be like when I get back with a lot of people walking out
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

Page 3384, continued

@emorrill I voted in your poll

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    That should be a game tip. Throw a party so your Sims don't have to cook, lol
    That one guy is really into his phone, so much so that he even thinks about it.
    Amy, go home and sleep in your own bed.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, I really do. I just like trying to create the weird aliens :D

@GraceyManor Ow, that doesn't sound fun at all. Hope it heals up okay.

@bekkasan Lol, I try to be.
    Thank you, he may not be in trouble for the natural birth, but he may get in a bit of trouble for something else.
    You're welcome!
    That is a nice area Dwight is reading in.
    Glad Lorelai got a message in a bottle.
    Wait til he finds out what the stockings really are.
    Mary Sue is definitely a capable woman.
    Looks like they had a great time with the singer.
    Aww, I'm glad they finally kissed.
    Great update!

***No update from me. Had to help my brother again last night and this morning. I have to go to my great grandma's house to move furniture to my brothers apartment. I did have some time last night to get caught up on comics. I read Batman and also the preludes to his wedding to Catwoman, and lets just say it has been entertaining. Anyway, I'll at least catch up with feedback but I am not sure on my next update as of yet.
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    I missed everyone here and my Sims. For now, my computer is good shape and I'm playing again. Sims Freeplay was fun, but it just wasn't the same. I missed out on a lot of stories. How is everyone?
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today. Iris was in Cindy's bedroom. Cindy gave her half sister a hug:
    Screenshot-1879.jpg
    Downstairs, Blair was doing some work from home:
    Screenshot-1886.jpg
    The girls then went upstairs into the playroom and played a racing game together:
    Screenshot-1889.jpg
    Screenshot-1891.jpg
    Meanwhile, Rachel was making sure her car's engine was in working order:
    Screenshot-1895.jpg
    In the living room, Drake, Blair, Advarius and Marty Furystrykar were watching tv together:
    Screenshot-1900.jpg
    Rachel had finished checking her car's engine and gave it a wax:
    Screenshot-1901.jpg
    She then revved the engine, and it roared like a lion!
    Screenshot-1905.jpg
    Rachel then went into the living room:
    Screenshot-1908.jpg
    'Brother, I'm going to take Drake to the park.' Rachel said.
    Screenshot-1910.jpg
    'Ok, Rachel. Take care of Drake for us!' Advarius replied, giving his beautiful demigod sister a hug. He then turned to Drake:
    Screenshot-1913.jpg
    'Hope you have fun, Drake!' Advarius said, cheerfully giving his son a hug. 'I will, Dad!' Drake replied, happily. He and Rachel set off:
    Screenshot-1916.jpg
    Screenshot-1918.jpg
    When they arrived at Romper Recreation Playground, Rachel set to work on the 4th book in the Princess Loveheart series, titled 'Princess Loveheart: Lost and Found'.
    Screenshot-1920.jpg
    Drake went on the slide:
    Screenshot-1924.jpg
    'Whee!' he exclaimed in excitement as he slid down. Rachel smiled, as she worked on the book. Meanwhile, at Coloursplosion Chateau, the girls were in the hot tub, enjoying themselves:
    Screenshot-1928.jpg
    Back at the park, Drake was now making a sandcastle:
    Screenshot-1934.jpg
    Back at the house, Blair was reading the newspaper in front of the fire:
    Screenshot-1940.jpg
    At the park, Rachel had finished working on Princess Loveheart: Lost and Found. It was her first Bestseller! She and Drake played on the see-saw:
    Screenshot-1942.jpg
    Screenshot-1943.jpg
    Screenshot-1949.jpg
    Later, they went to the plaza:
    Screenshot-1951.jpg
    Rachel and Drake hung out in the car. Then it was time to go home. When they got back, Marty greeted them as usual:
    Screenshot-1953.jpg
    'Hello Drake, Hello Rachel. Did you have fun at the park?' the feline enquired.
    Screenshot-1956.jpg
    'We sure did, Marty!' Drake replied, cheerfully. 'That's excellent!' Marty purred. Later, I gave Rachel several new outfits. This is her Athletic outfit:
    Screenshot-1960.jpg
    This is her new sleepwear outfit:
    Screenshot-1964.jpg
    This is her new swimming costume:
    Screenshot-1962.jpg
    And this, is Rachel's 4th everyday outfit:
    Screenshot-1963.jpg
    That's not all, I gave one of Drake's existing everyday outfits a colour tweak:
    Screenshot-1968.jpg
    And I gave him 4 new outfits. This is another everyday outfit:
    Screenshot-1969.jpg
    This is Drake's new outerwear outfit:
    Screenshot-1967.jpg
    He has two new sleepwear outfits. This is the first:
    Screenshot-1965.jpg
    And this is the second:
    Screenshot-1966.jpg
    This one is my favourite. I also extended the quiet room to have a separate area for the styling station and a smaller quiet room:
    Screenshot-1970.jpg
    Drake and Rachel were chatting. 'Drake, did you enjoy yourself today?' Rachel asked.
    Screenshot-1972.jpg
    'Yes, I did! I had a lot of fun today! Thank you aunt Rachel!' Drake replied, cheerfully.
    Screenshot-1975.jpg
    'You're welcome Drake!' Rachel smiled. Later, they went into the second quiet room. Rachel curtseyed gracefully:
    Screenshot-1984.jpg
    'What do you think of my new Formal outfit, Drake?' she asked.
    Screenshot-1992.jpg
    'It looks so pretty!' replied Drake, smiling.
    Screenshot-1993.jpg
    'Awww, thank you sweetie!' Rachel said, cheerfully. She then sat at the mirror in the second quiet room and started applying her raspberry scented lipstick:
    Screenshot-1997.jpg
    She then came back over to Drake, and gave him a big loving hug and a big smooch on the cheek:
    Screenshot-2031.jpg
    Screenshot-2032.jpg
    Screenshot-2033.jpg
    She gave him another big loving hug and a big smooch on the other cheek:
    Screenshot-2047.jpg
    Screenshot-2048.jpg
    Screenshot-2049.jpg
    Then Rachel blew several big kisses towards Drake, landing on his face:
    Screenshot-2070.jpg
    Screenshot-2072.jpg
    Screenshot-2073.jpg
    Screenshot-2074.jpg
    Screenshot-2075.jpg
    Drake went bright red. As usual, Rachel had covered him in big bright pink raspberry scented lip prints. 'I love your big loving hugs, and your lipstick smooches, Aunt Rachel!' Drake said, very happy. The raspberry scent was sweet, and soothing to him. 'Aww, you're welcome, my cute nephew!' Rachel said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake.

Bloopers
    Screenshot-1921.jpg
    Foiled by my nemesis, the sudden tree in the way!

Feedback later. I'm gonna have to use Notepad to remember who mentioned me.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2019
    Feedback Time!

Page 3383
    @PalmArrow.
    Thank you!

Page 3384
    @Fairy_Happy.
    Thank you! I've just realized that today's update is possibly longer. I'm probably gonna want to reduce the size of my images on the next update.

@Brandontaylor.
    Thanks for your feedback!

@bekkasan.
    You can thank Katy Perry's Sweet Treats for that park!
    Whenever I go into stylist mode, it's like dressing up dolls. I'm a man, yet somehow, this entertains me. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
    Also, Dwight and Lorelei finally kissed!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_w4oSCJIQk
    O_o
    That was the best I could find apparently.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top