Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I didn't have much simming time,but the time i had was used to make you all something so cute it will asplode your game.

A gorgeous floral on denim you can use on any outfit as a whole look or accent for jackets etc.And you can change the color

Default color below,used for denim overall shorts to give it a splash of cuteness

sxueWoT.png

Colored blue used as trendy jeans

fMkcOcX.png

Last example changed it to black used as a denim accent shirt to round out a smexy outfit

jsr8BWC.png

Still in game so be patient or I will find you :rage:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    It's taken me a while but I finally got back to the forum. I went out with my cousin yesterday and was too tired to do anything here when I got home. Today I'm doing a quick catch up. I had to just skim over a lot of the posts but did give out likes and awesomes. I need to eat something now as I'm starving and I haven't eaten yet today. At least it's cool here so far today. Was shockingly hot again yesterday afternoon. That was part of the reason I was too tired to do anything. But now it has been slightly cooler for a couple of days I'm trying to get out and do a bit of light exercise and that has made me tired too. But I'm feeling a bit better for it.

@king_of_simcity7 it's more fun and interesting, and a bit strange too, to see other people's sims in familiar surroundings. Previously when I've seen your sims in the University World I've had a feeling I don't know that place, followed by a sense of I really need to go there one day. Now when I see your sims at University I can say 'I recognise that place'. I'll be back there one day too.

@GraceyManor I know the aliens in Sims 4 can do more with their disguises than in Sims 3.

When I made my human looking alien I was trying to solve another problem. I wanted a meteor strike for a specific purpose. I also wanted to add some discord into the blissfully happy family - discord that'd lead to disaster. I made the Evil sim to add to their household and wondered about what to do with her as just a plain evil sim wasn't going to really do much for my story - then I wondered if I could add the alien occult state to her as I though I'd like her to call down a meteor. But there was no alien in the list of occults. Then I noticed there was an option to specify the percentage of alien DNA so I gave her 100% and she didn't look much different from the way she'd looked without any alien DNA. So that was perfect for my story at the time.

@Fairy_Happy I like your toddler revenge profile pictures. I does take a really long time to put that sort of info together. I try to save mine in a safe place so I can grab them again easily if I ever need to use them again.

Thank you for your interest in my channel.

The 15 children thing is a bit complicated - it started out years ago when I found a badge is available for a sim to have 15 children. I tried it by having my female sim, Patience, have 15 children. But back in those days I didn't use mods of any kind. So after she'd had 5 children I moved her out and left the kids at home with their father and nanny. She had to move on a couple more times before she had the 15. Then the badge didn't get awarded. I later found out the sim has to stay in the same house throughout the process so I did it again with a male sim who had 4 or 5 girlfriends who each had a few babies with him and got the badge. Move on a few years and I have mods now. I still kept the original family of 15 and they are the basis for my Big Game which I talk about often, but now I have mods I can have overstuffed houses and when I was playing with Oscar and Louise I wanted to see what it'd be like to have 15 babies in the same house. It is fun/interesting/bedlam but doable. I decided to make it into a video series and that's where the story of Oscar and Louise videos is going. But I'm stuck on getting the most out of Oscar's childhood at the moment.

Your made over Alvi family looks good. I prefer to leave their sliders alone and just do hair and outfit makeovers of townies. If I want a completely different look for one of them I think I'd just start from the beginning and make my own sim. When I see makeovers of townies that have changed their entire appearance I think of them as a new sim someone has made based on the townie, and the townie has ceased to exist. So I like the way you have dealt with the Alvis.

I rarely give my sims multiple outfits but do occasionally. My main issue with them is available memory. And my memory too as I forget they have more than one outfit and almost never remember to get them to spin into the other outfit I've chosen for them.

I hope you enjoy the McFluff series. I've got them in a playlist so they will play in sequence so you don't have to search through all my videos to find the next one. It starts out with Generation 0 because I'm not planning for Gertie to have any children of her own. It's the Greens who will go forward with the task of solving Gertie's problem. I plan for there to be 5 generations - then I don't know where the story will go. My ideas are evolving with the games. I have this one a bit intertwined with the Oscar and Louise story. I've even got them in the same save now. But it's a big save with over 13 worlds in it and over 700 sims so it should all be good.

Great outfit - love the hearts all over his shorts and the socks. :) I often wonder where something came from. If you use Stylist a lot of extra outfits and hair can be found there that are not available in CAS. And I think there might be some in BuyDebug too but have no idea how to get at them other than using Unlock Outfits cheat and am never sure of exactly the correct text to use for that one either. If you have the Magic Mirror interesting makeovers can be achieved with it. There have been many times I've seen a townie wearing something and thought "I wish I had that in my game" and then think - "Wait - this is my game - where is that outfit?". :)

@Advarius9001 thank you. I was watching TV yesterday (while I was trying to sleep in my chair) and was stunned to see a roller coaster in real life that had used the pink and mint colours. It was a single coaster where my lot has two coasters one pink and one mint green. The one on TV had the pink rails and mint green supports. I'd never have imagined that being done in real life. So many of what I dream up and think is different later turns out to be old news. Take my McFluff Story for example, I thought McFluff was a reasonably original name suited to a story about cats. The other day I googled McFluff and found my videos plus a series of books someone wrote years ago about an invisible cat.

I enjoyed reading the history, to the present date, of your Furystrykar family. Nice fun pictures. I got rid of Dresser mod too. I need my own sims to always look as I made them and when they keep changing their hair and clothes it all gets way too stressful.

@bekkasan I'm still trying to work out a strategy of getting through that 6 weeks. I won't have a car while up there either, unless I drive up again and that'll leave my son here without access to transport and no way of getting to work or uni. He finishes his course in October. But on the up side, I might be able to get a few lessons on using a drone. I want to go out and photograph wildflowers again and would love to use a little drone to swoop low over them to add to some YouTube videos. I'm planning starting a new channel soon to focus on my photography and flowers.

I read the rest of your Cowboy and Mermaid story this morning. On my tablet so didn't attempt to comment as that always leads to disaster when using the tablet and I still keep trying to do it and I still wish I didn't every time I do. I loved the new word you invented Simdorphans - or similar.

I enjoyed the story and loved the pictures of Sunlit Tides. Pearl sure was angry. The standout pic for me though is Lorelei riding her bicycle. The green of her outfit and surrounding scenery go beautifully with her orange hair. It also reminded me of my old cat, Karritz, who has a beautiful orange ginger and seeing him curled up on the green grass was just like seeing your sim riding her bike in that picture.

I usually forget to save to my library for the first few times I make something over, then after a while it all gets a bit tedious and I get the brainwave I could just save it and thereby rid myself a lot of time wasting in future. I still change things though even if I do place a made over lot from the library. I have two that I use often now that I've changed significantly - the greenhouse and the Al Fresco Market. I don't use the market lot often but when I do I grab the made over version. I don't think I kept my made over Vaarg's Tavern.

I hope you enjoy the videos when you do find the time to watch. I'm not planning to delete them.

@brandontaylor thanks. Funerals are often an opportunity to visit long gone family members. Not many of mine are nearby as over the generations we've spread out all over the country and this is a huge country.

I see your sim with the head fin occasionally and he really stands out and I love it. As for my sims, I'm always trying to make them look unique and I resort of custom skins a lot as I've discovered they really can make a huge difference to the appearance of a sim. It's not just the skin looks a bit different, but the structure of their faces and bodies can be very different than anything that can be achieved with just sliders.

I hope you enjoy the video when you get time. I can't wait to see the children Iris and Gerry make. I did already play them for a short time a year or so ago and they had a son and he was green. I don't know where he is now though. I got new fresh copies of Iris and Gerry for this video so this pair haven't done much and I'm going to have to spend time with them while not recording video just to give them skills and things.

For example, this sim.

NateGloria001.jpg

If I give him a different skin he becomes unrecognisable. Problem is, I have no clue who made the skin or what it's called. I remember removing some nameless skins from my game and he went all black so I gave him several different skins and then decided I would have to put the nameless skins back into the game. So I know it's one of those skins but no idea which one.

I made him a wife and the have had babies who seem to have inherited their parent's skin.

Penelope001.jpg

Some pics of their toddlers at boarding school, with others
    StephanieShirley001.jpg

BertGloriaLydellStephanie001.jpg

They live in my 'fairy village' in Barnacel Bay.

@Mikezumi nice dancing in the dark sim based on jillbs's gif.

@Silverofdreams30 congrats on being an extra in the TV series. I bet that was fun. Nice to be home though. Your new sim looks nice. I hope you have fun with her in Sunset Valley Final.

It's nice you were able to get your old save going again. I love finding old saves and introducing my sims to all the new things that have come into the game since they were first made. Some of them were from before World Adventures was released. I have so many of them they have become townies in my Big Game.

@Dancingstar I like the concept of Brady painting a tree whilst not liking the outdoors.

It's nice to give your space rock a name. I haven't tried that one yet. It seems to be an interesting idea. Is your sim planning to keep it?

@PalmArrow thank you. I managed to get some exercise yesterday and the day before. Yesterday was hot again though. I was so exhausted after returning home yesterday afternoon, and it was so hot, I just sat in front of the TV and slept. So my computer didn't even get turned on until last night when I turned it on for a while to do a bit of work. No simming though. I have big plans for doing some of that today. I'll at least do a bit towards my next video.

I 'love' George's new career outfit. :) But I prefer him the way you made him.

I enjoyed the pictures of the sim selves at their celebration party.

So far I've never tried to turn anything into gold with the Philosopher's stone. Some of my witch households have 4 or more of those Philosopher's stones. I found it's next to impossible to move them from one household to the next - so if any my witches move out and want to take their stone with them I have to spend ages moving them all around until I finally end up with the one I want having just one stone.

I tend to turn my imaginary friends real when possible and then when they age up let them go to become townies. Sometimes they join various households. They just become one of the crowd and are available to play with. Sometimes they become a live in nanny for the children of their 'owner'. I do all sorts of things with them. But they don't all become real.

I hadn't heard that Lorelei song before. It was very pretty. And I can understand @bekkasan 's story making you think of it.

Congratulations on the 20 friends charisma challenge. That's one I don't think I've ever managed to get in any of my games. I might put in the effort one day as it's been occurring to me lately that I really ought to give it a go. I don't like seeing the babies just lying on the ground either but I do like all the flowers on their vehicle.

Thanks for the info on the Gyroscopic Conductor. Someone once posted that it was limited edition content and I do have the limited edition version of Showtime so I had no way of checking.

I was surprised to see that gate. I probably did notice it before and wondered why something so silly was in the game until the moment when it is the only things that'll do the job.

Thank you for watching the video. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm going to work on the next one as soon as I've finished this post. Or at least after this post and then having some breakfast.

I remember that thread you mentioned. I remember writing in it about the person I saw at a local shopping center and the way he was walking made me think he was in his werewolf form - and then I realised he wasn't a sim. Then there was the teen I saw wearing shorts just like the ones I have in my game and I thought I wouldn't have put those shorts on him because I don't like them on my sims. I haven't thought of that thread for years now. Nice to see a burglar out and about and then realise he's not a burglar just someone impersonating one from the game. :)

@lisasc360 thank you

@AlexaKry that is an interesting sequence with the dog (Leo?) and the raccoon. I noticed because my next McFluff video will contain a short raccoon sequence too - it is doing something I've never seen done before in my games and I've been playing since June 2009. So I was surprised.

@imdragonit I loved your post - so imaginative. You find ways of using things we all have in ways I never consider - like that huge statue, it's almost never used in my games. And that makeup below the eyes of your Oola, olong sim. Enjoyed the log seats and fireplace too and the unexpected alien visitor. :)

@CravenLestat I hope you've got your Outdoor Life stuff already. You'll enjoy it.

I just decided to get it all when it was released because I could afford it then and I will be playing it for years to come. I couldn't justify spending money on it now. I think when this game becomes unplayable I'll just stop playing games. Unless someone makes a new game just like Sims 3 but better.

@coco your Sun Young Kim looks gorgeous in all her pictures. I know she's in Shang Simla but haven't ever done much with her and don't think I'm really familiar with her.

@MarinaDPO that was an exhausting day for your sims. I suspect they feel as if they need a break too. I hope you have gotten over it now. Have fun.

@emorrill firstly, Happy Beleated Birthday. I hope you had a great day.

Second, if you had all that - maids and butlers and all the rest of it you'd still be you and still have issues, just different issues, and they'd seem just as difficult to cope with as the ones you currently have. I have issues too, with my sons in particular, and I have to find strategies to cope and try to still have my own goals in life without allowing myself to be completely just for them. But when they were little I'm afraid I did pretty much just live the life I had to so they could grow up. I even had to wait a few years before I could buy my first sims game. I used to look at it in the shops and couldn't have it. No time and no money for it. I did eventually get it though when Sims 2 was released and the original one had a price drop. And then I was going to upgrade to Sims 2 when I found Sims 3 was about to be released. I had more time and a bit of spare cash by then so I pre-ordered Sims 3 and I've worked hard on enjoying it ever since. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, it's just sometimes you have to search really hard to find it and it can seem to be very far away and very dim at times. Have a Happy Day whatever you are up to. I was really upset a few days ago when I discovered I am expected to spend 6 or more weeks living about 2000 km away from my computer because my son has decided he needs me. It took me a few days to calm down and now I'm thinking of things I can do while I'm there that I can't do here.

I think I've said all I can say at this point. I hope everyone is enjoying their games. I'm going to go and eat and then do some urgent tasks around the house before working on my next episode of The McFluff Story. I hope it stays cool and that we don't get a storm. If we do get a storm I'll probably have to put off the work on the video to another day as I need to unplug while there is so much thunder and lightening. And in the morning I have to go and collect my son from that airport. He's been visiting his brother for the weekend.

Happy Simming

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2019
    Here is the floral denim hope you get a lot of use out of it.

DL LINK,and to change the color of this pattern move cursor to any color you like on color wheel in Cas

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9297049

Here is that full outfit look in case you want to use it in game.Every piece goes together so cute.The pants are from Pets Exp,The wedege shoes are Base Game ,The hair is Sims 3 store and the top is 70s 80s 90s suff pack.Either way style those pieces wahtever color and pattern you want it just flows and really cute.

F7ZcuuR.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Josh got Keoni up and ready for the day :)
    46514715435_85a6421c1f_o.jpg
    The family enjoyed waffles for breakfast :)
    47377004502_4664d1e563_o.jpg
    Pika had a wish to put Keoni on the spring rider. Pika is the sweetest of all the kids and is always rolling wishes for, and interacting autonomously with, his siblings :)
    46514714615_de5a4d59e1_o.jpg
    Akamu rolled a wish to play catch with Kala over breakfast :)
    47377003842_104d6cf7d5_o.jpg
    Josh did the gardening :)
    46514713585_3b73004ca5_o.jpg
    Kimo played chess :)
    47377003412_dacafdb50a_o.jpg
    Zumi prepared waffles to replace what the family had eaten :)
    47429811041_1b91defb11_o.jpg
    Yay! Keoni didn't want to get off! :D
    46514712665_314186069a_o.jpg
    Perfect timing! Keoni finished his ride before the school bus arrived :)
    47377002792_9513483c81_o.jpg
    Zumi played with Keoni before taking him for a stroll :)
    47429810931_fb470dc03d_o.jpg
    She went the wrong way but didn't get tangled in the stroller :)
    46514711175_71519c2687_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3366

@king_of_simcity7 CravenLestat's watercolour stripes look lovely on Courtney, but the walls are overkill :D
    Darwin and Hana seem to have a lot in common. I wonder if they could make a good couple?
    It looks like they had a lovely time at the Bio Dome! Could be the start of something more :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    It looks like Luna and Sean had a lovely evening together :)
    Ty makes exercise look easy but Alex looks like he is suffering a little ;)

@AlexaKry Thanks :) I don't use lighting mods, although I have tried them. Sunlit Tides is just a beautiful world :)

@Brandontaylor I hope meditating helped Brittany with her grief. She looks blissful :)
    Poor Marilyn seems to be taking it hard :(
    Congrats to Brittany on discovering another star :)
    The new house looks great!
    Teqeq Ayohod is a mouthful! Allen is much easier to remember :D
    Congrats on moving Allen in. It looks like he is settling in nicely :)
    Congrats to Brittany her promotion to level 5 in the Sports career :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@lisasc360 Nice updates :) Adorable pics of Nathan in the toybox :)
    Great fishing pics :)
    Glad they find time for loving too :)
    I wonder who the alien is reporting to! :D
    Good thing the alien was there to take care of the burglar!

@Advarius9001 Nice update :) That was a big fire at Gobias' house!
  • Options
    Josh loves to ask Zumi to play catch! If she had a ball, too, they would probably do nothing else! :D
    47377002342_bf4223dcf9_o.jpg
    Zumi is getting better at catching Josh's hard throws ;)
    47429810651_1cd3e04b48_o.jpg
    Josh took Keoni for a stroll. He also went the wrong way but removing the gate was obviously the right move :)
    46514709055_dcf383c21b_o.jpg
    I thought it was sweet when Josh went to Zumi for a shy kiss when he returned from his stroll :)
    47377001892_f9e13eeba0_o.jpg
    46514707955_960e0f584a_o.jpg
    Pika and Kala had no after school classes so got home early.
    46514707445_623f2c3292_o.jpg
    Because Pika is always rolling wishes to do things with his younger siblings I sent Kala up to play with Keoni in the hope that it would trigger some wishes. She has nice traits but doesn't seem as friendly as Pika.
    47377001242_a6cc4c09b2_o.jpg
    I found Josh and Zumi playing catch again. Zumi wasn't doing so good this time :D
    46709429304_184db850e7_o.jpg
    Before getting the bookworm trait, Kala would mostly paint when left to her own devices but now she seems to prefer to read.
    46709429094_64686b7469_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3367

@lisasc360 Thanks :) The family is getting bigger but could become bigger yet :D

@ccarrig_95 Teodor looks happy about becoming a dad again :)
    Nice update :) Congrats to the eldest on learning how to drive :) Luna is cute :)

@MoonandStars83 Congrats to Barry and Brenda on their marriage :)

@Lucy_Henley Great shots of Nick using the training dummy!
    Even Grim needs down time ;)
    Congrats to Nick on achieving his LTW :)
    Happy birthday Jenny! I hope she doesn't get too homesick while she's at boarding school!
    Nice pics of Mason's trip to Shang Simla :)
    Fun pics of Grim :)

@Advarius9001 Cute pics of the kids playing in the play room :)
    Why did the deer cross the road? ;):D Nice pic!

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am good at predicting when the baby will arrive because I check with MC :D They always go into labor at 70 hours.

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I love reading too, but Zumi (and most bookworm sims) take it to the next level! :D
    Josh would be having the babies in one of my usual saves. In fact he did in the other save I am playing, so I think he has empathy for Zumi ;)
    Hannah certainly gave Brandon "what for"! Yep! He definitely started that!
    Congrats to both of them on passing and I hope they can get their relationship back on track when they get home!
  • Options
    Josh prepared a meal for Keoni while Zumi prepared dinner and the children did their homework.
    46709428844_b65b667ea5_o.jpg
    46709428484_dfdebc7c98_o.jpg
    Kala got Keoni out of the highchair before joining the family for dinner.
    46709428364_73bde50ff6_o.jpg
    The family enjoyed a salmon caught by Pika :)
    46709428094_3aeb988a0d_o.jpg
    Josh, although athletic, doesn't work out as often as some athletic sims I have played but he must be getting a bit of exercise (probably from playing catch) because he is almost at level 8.
    46709427884_041687f9a9_o.jpg
    46517356405_3b7ddfa103_o.jpg
    Akamu and Kimo played catch. They roll a lot of wishes for each other :)
    46709427484_0bb4485a7b_o.jpg
    Zumi's waking wish was to play a game with Kala and she finally got her wish :)
    46517355825_ccc953c01f_o.jpg
    Kala rolled a wish to go for a jog while playing catch :)
    46709426794_ab6a5e5a4b_o.jpg
    Zumi went straight to Josh to ask him to watch the stars :)
    32490678807_515c89a47a_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3368

@AbellaKellaher Nice update! Lovely that Niella could spend time with her dad in Egypt :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pics of Caral at the Bio Dome :)

@ccarrig_95 Congrats on the birth of Marco :) Good luck with the resort :)

@AlexaKry Looks like Tibor and Leo had a lovely day together :) Tibor certainly took care of that bullying woman! :D

@Brandontaylor Allen must be getting good at MA if he can beat Brittany occasionally!
    That's great that Kate does laundry autonomously! I never use the washers in the house because I like to keep my sims' lives simple ;)
    Boy Marilyn looks like you are over exercising her! She's very thin!
    Brittany is doing well on the unique upgrades!
    Happy birthday Marilyn :)
    Congrats to Brittany on winning her first game :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    @Karritz Thank you. :kissing_heart:

You're right and I admire your wise words of wisdom. :star:

Hang in there with your boys. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Karritz.
    Thank you for your feedback!

@Mikezumi.
    Thank you for your feedback, too!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    55467801_269088620682064_8448432655300558848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeG5Swq08tsF2ebEe-T1S_e77r9XZWzRs3Gu388wQvXt-onB_dBcm90ivvu3knSFK2TtP19BewbcvjIBILzIuwZlA_eU7eUmc5uxN68smN8dkQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=96dae22710c7140e8d0fb24879242786&oe=5D1AA676
    "You know, you have a beautiful planet Sally.It would be wise to preserve it." Sally smiled "Is Mars not beautiful?" She asked, still puzzled by the fact that scientist have sent probes to Mars and no life has been spotted."It is, but this...this is different."

54514777_269088640682062_634431467790794752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeG9eWu9NTX4ztC-D2ygbw7mB9q3kloaWPpsOfYIx0XOSG0dH_jOCV-zh76nbCmd5udxs89k8uj1MNbAKPfbOq5z4U7lQRk6gAFy__5jg01rfA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=84fadb2124572fb23083e40a50823035&oe=5D1955E8
    "Mind helping me with some research Sally?" "It depends, you can't cut me open and examine my intestines if that's what
    you want." He looked shocked at the though."Sally, that's disgusting.You watch too many movies.I'm not your stereotype alien.I just want
    to study your thoughts.." "Hmm, I guess we could try.It better not hurt."

54519280_269088754015384_8848626961933664256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeEwMGhL7HyX_dFAlhb9QBlmN18uhzWjVPzCntTTg4UylRDAlPQGIXfIgplkfO65QTEfXxvKJjh-BbHleghy8TVGkVAo4KqA3Bjx5EF-7XqFHQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=030f49b86dd887fb0bd652babbd14538&oe=5D1A2846
    "Just relax Sally, the more nervous you are, the more difficult it is to read you." "Can you blame me? You got me strapped to this weird machine, of course I'm nervous." Kaiden just rolled his eyes.

54516718_269088774015382_4439023771872919552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeEX_fb7zny88INb-xMMB9yjd4CTpqotUHsHvsFlMMCEqlGqXd7bBckuVOposTkkox0XfA-HB6ffMyfPJfif6CcPTX4Gt2T9PIB0AsC-GS0d-w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3c9ffffdcf3608c502b2ddd3bee7653f&oe=5D054D43
    "You blocked me from reading you Sally...You have thoughts you don't want me to see." "Perhaps they're personal Kaiden? Ever think of that?"
    He chuckled; "Fair enough."

54727845_269095180681408_2124468266880466944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeET6fEKh6N3d_xXTO_g4L0uGD2OojKTxDHXrNxA5YK5z2DoMqA4GGSdG01HOadnhvxjUGXX-q9YVxsdu-drFLqlzQA9ctu6HAkaomonygFuNg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=7c73418f5d7bcb2c3ab5d27012bf5e36&oe=5D04017D
    "Hey Sally, this is Rachel.Have I got a story for you." The lady on the phone was Sally's boss, and was always looking for Sally to write a report for her."Sure, what's up?" "Word has it a spacecraft crashed near the beach behind your very house! I need you to find the craft, photograph its owner and the ship.If you happen to spot the owner; follow it around, take notes, photographs, but do it descreetly. And then write a report for me." Sally really didn't want to write the report; she considered Kaiden a friend."I haven't seen anything Rachel; and if I did, I'm not sure if I'd follow it around." "You act like your hiding something...Could it be a martian?" Sally's heart nearly sunk."No! Not at all." "Then you'll do the report, its due in 3 months.." and with that she hung up...
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Shelly and her parties!

@PalmArrow Yes, there is that put the baby in, take the baby out stuff going on. It doesn't seem to be as bad on community lots. I've left one of my babies in a mat for hours while my sims played games and stuff and no one bothered the baby. It's different at home though, no sooner one puts the baby down, another is picking it up and putting in crib, rinse repeat! :lol: I try to keep them busy on the home lot so the baby is not bounced back and forth.

@simmietwins22 Welcome. :) Sounds like fun!

@emorrill Yep, they kissed. :) The romance is on.

@Brandontaylor Thanks so much for commenting. :) I say again, you are an awesome to help you brother out. :)

@ilikethesims30 Hey, hope you can get back into playing. :) I can't get into phone games.

@Advarius9001 Lots of stuff going on in your update today. Wonder why Aunt Rachel didn't take the girls to the park too?
    Thanks for commenting. Yes, finally kissed!

@CravenLestat Cute pattern. :)

@Karritz Thanks so much for commenting. I'm glad you are enjoying Dwight and Lorelei's story. :) I love the expressions on her face when she rides her bike. She makes me feel better just watching her so happy riding around town. The town is so pretty too. I get to explore it as she rides. I don't know much about drones but that sounds interesting being able to take video's with them.

@Mikezumi Awww, you got your little tantrum picture on the spring rider! :love:
    I'm with Kala....been doing a bit more reading lately. Course, I can't paint a lick anyways. :)
    It's too dark for Kala to be out jogging!

@GraceyManor Nice to see you back with Sally and Kaiden. He is a very handsome Martian! Sounds like Sally's boss has some intuition or inside info!
  • Options
    @bekkasan
    Aww, thanks! I worked really hard on Kaiden.Most of my sims come out looking the same lol.
  • Options
    @bekkasan I know nothing about drones either - except I see them flying around a bit. But my son has one and he plays with it when he can so I'm hoping he'll give me some ideas. There is also someone near where I live who has a business with his drone and he once offered to help me if I wanted to do some work with one. It was just on Facebook, I've never met him, but they seem community minded and once I know something more about it I might ask him some questions about local rules and regulations.

@Advarius9001 and @emorrill thank you

Unfortunately, now I've got to start working on my video it's getting very hot here. At least it's waited until almost midday to get hot - previously it's been scorching hot by around 8 am. Fortunately I'm feeling a lot better today so I might be able to keep working on it for a bit longer. I'm doing Episode 5 of the McFluff Story.

Happy Simming all
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited March 2019

@Brandontaylor
    Congrats on the pregnancy.
    Yeah, I don’t think a 10,000 year old contract should still be binding.
    You’re welcome and thanks for the feedback

@emorrill
    I personally, wouldn’t want to be rich. I’d rather be comfortable. Money doesn’t appeal to me where I feel like I have to have a lot of it. But a maid does sound appealing.
    Nice picture. They look relaxed XD
    And it’s okay, I’ve never been able to adult even though I’ve been adult for over 10 years now.
    I’ll check out your poll

@Silverofdreams30
    Yeah, legacies can be a bit much sometimes. You have to stay motivated in it in order to keep it going.

@Chelsie92
    Congrats on having a baby.

@GraceyManor
    I’m sorry you got a sunburn I hope you feel better soon. Also, besides having to sell an arm, leg, kidney, and your grandmother in order to afford one ticket to Disney World, how can you have a bad week there? Can’t wait to see what Kaiden and Sally are up to.

@bekkasan
    You’re welcome. Yeah, sometimes they do need a nudge.
    Thank you. I might change Hannah dress to red though because she looks good in red. That funky boxer outfit is from the store but I don’t even remember buying it. It must have been bundled with something I did buy. Funky boxers are fun.

@king_of_simcity7
    Why am I not surprised that Shelly is throwing yet ANOTHER party. That girl….
    I’d be annoyed too if some random person was sleeping in my bed. I always lock the door to my Sims dorm room so other Sims can’t just come in and make themselves comfortable in my Sims bed.
    Oh for the love of Sims, after the successful party, she’s already on the phone throwing another one? XD

@simmietwins22
    Congrats on the birth of triplets. Glad your legacy is going well.

@bekkasan
    That park is very nice.
    Congrats on finding the message in a bottle.
    Uh oh, sounds like Daniel and Mary Sue weren’t acting so pleasant. Haha, jokes
    Oh my god, they KISSED! Yes!!! I was waiting for that!
    Can’t wait to see what happens now.

@ilikethesims30
    Yeah, Sims Freeplay is like Sims Lite. It just doesn’t have the same charm. I’m glad you are able to start playing again.

@Avarius9001
    They’re all very focused on that game.
    Congrats on Rachel’s bestseller book.
    Marty is such a a cool cat. Always greets them and wants to know how their day went and if they had fun. Keep being awesome, Marty.
    I’m liking Rachel’s new outfits
    I also like Rachel’s car.
    Cute pictures of the interaction between Rachel and Drake.

@CravenLestat
    Nice outfits. I like them.

@Karritz
    You’re welcome and thank you. Actually finding the poses for them took longer than anything else.
    15 babies in the same house? Oh no, I can barely deal with two. I’m sure it’s very doable and I tip my hat to you in actually being able to accomplish that because for it won’t work for me. CPS would be at my Sims house every day taking the children one by one until no one is left. XD
    Hannah’s parents, Cassidy and Kevin’s parents had 6 kids. They had Hannah, then the twins Garret and Jacob THEN TRIPLETS, Jessica, Camille and Alex and I barely made it out alive XD
    So I really do commend you for actually pulling the 15 kids challenge off
    I leave the genetics alone too I just change their hair and clothes. Of course that monobrow that Iqbal was sporting had to go.
    Those Sims are very interesting looking.

@Mikezumi
    Pika is a good big brother. Looks like Kimo is enjoying chess.
    Keoni is like “No, leave me alone I’m having fun.”
    Why does Zumi not have a ball yet. Get that girl a ball! Oh, I see if she had one they wouldn’t do anything else. Well makes sense.
    Zumi and Josh’s interactions are adorable.
    You’re welcome
    Seriously, they do. Garret, Hannah’s brother has the Bookworm trait and everytime I saw him, he was reading it’s like don't you ever do anything else?
    But Josh is a bo- oh I see. The mod that we aren’t supposed to talk about, right?
    Oh yeah she did. And thank you.
    Zumi and Josh really like watching the stars. As a matter of fact, Brandon rolled a wish to watch the stars with Hannah and it made me think of Zumi and Josh.

@GraceyManor
    That’s a beautiful shot of Kaiden and Sally in the sunset.
    LOL yeah, I don’t blame her for being nervous. If someone put me in a death machine I’d be nervous too. The interactions between Kaiden and Sally are funny

Whew caught up.

• Options

55648172_269122164012043_3369043707864023040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGOJWA6xn8Vax8E6R_zzXCNcC974HiVX1PSg702-Q9VZXvw9v_gXaAH8_F_7lF2pQWMeAWh6svfWjOVd9XSdDzmcBAe1TwMlgEVnQpjdvPFEA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ea6d464154cc88261498848dc6595958&oe=5D118BBC
    It was late at night, Kaiden had gone for a stroll down to the beach; Sally decided it was the best time to start gathering evidence for her report.
    She happened to stumble upon him in an awkward stage; she snapped as many photos as she could; before she broke a branch, bringing him out of trance.

55533221_269122184012041_124859093046263808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeH0mBFoOsCxeThwUws7BskFvWOAxVgYEpVJGPgCzvWn8Mx9_g7E4eCb2Rg_rywsayE9H0-9gQEdxbWQmNE1t4I62zMGSj96CCt-BLl-Xvm8NQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=46af9721e69b0f6e4dfbadf1693e5e41&oe=5D186A2A
    "Oh Kaiden! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you....But what was that?" He chuckled..."That's how I sleep." "That's weird Kaiden!" "You're weird Sally!" She just blinked.

54727944_269122180678708_3204533790273699840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeFeZ63Iagc7ediieWb3xxvuylyCrE41dosx6gtr7SwDT4tt0liBeZ9aBWtPOE08Fg5VdAZfTs3VubRC5EQ5G7fNhoV41q9-SNh9KjDmueU-kQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f493f2db8c25ed5c76ab93d59442807c&oe=5D08F49B
    "Since we're up, let's go somewhere." The martian held out his hands; sally looked down unsure if she should take them."Its kind of Late Kaiden." She finally managed to speak up."I know, but we're up....trust me." She caved; and took the martian by the hands.

54435272_269122230678703_7115751359013453824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeFfU2htYl92Ecd9ibQqDTjqj_ninplFUZaELYJXm4lZWEOA6JaeOL3TxJlP6usTk5aRfxCyIo1sqe10HOvFfHtCTH3uBu6XxuYMmGiZOSAMyg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=56df93550d4fca04fe98adbc3f043ba4&oe=5D0399BD
    He teleported her to a spot outside of town."Thought we could all use a break from the craziness of town." It was peaceful out in the woods; she had to give him that.

55557254_269122237345369_4836595721798942720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeGIZFuQFEno19GIQmCZfj1P6EZZrViywUl_IeEp4ICBab94ophllsKVpZhUtUMPRFoOpCYcFUPMtyYLoV3FAB3waSIyN4MyWBuBqxcNvTPXkA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e0da29f7d9e74fed6d72f19895da8b3a&oe=5D023208
    "I noticed you made no effort to start fixing your craft." The martian just shrugged."I suppose I'm in no hurry to get back, that's all." There was a loud crackle in the woods.."Someone's out there!" Sally managed to say..."Yeah, I already know....Lets move a bit." Kaiden and Sally found a small trail to travel down..

54730650_269122254012034_9177556031570444288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeGyXA8KoA4JRKSOTqyOpexGoWDVvL_rP4XewswVDjgkVN1Ql43bfaWLVZDwYBS8pkPeKCJOO8Hk2LjXeABN_m6ztZk4RT2P0gG36W_aM0L8mw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c49e6f54f75f840b6c44f156849ec652&oe=5D4EA2BA
    Kaiden managed to keep passing a quick glance to Sally's hand....

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Karritz I am very familiar with most of University but only ever have my Sims live I Malan Hall :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:

@bekkasan Shelly nearly has enough friends to complete her wish :smile:

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the comments :smile: I had to have Sarah sleep in one of the spare single beds lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 I think it's the same place I had my sims stay at for the video. I thought I'd try staying in different places each time to get a good look around the world. They won't be going back for a while though as they all have things to work on at home and I've added an extra 4 sims to the household. More probably will be added as required to get all the different badges I'm after. There are a variety of Lifetime Wishes connected to badges with UL and I'm not sure I've got them all accounted for yet. I'm assuming not.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Page 3385

@bekkasan.
    I think they wanted to spend time with each other.

@Fairy_Happy.
    Thank you!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2019

Feedback

@Mikezumi

Lovely shots of the family out and about.
    Your sims make really nice looking kids hehe.

@bekkasan

Aww a kiss, they are so cute together.
    I enjoyed the update.

@Fairy_Happy

Yeah, I have the most fun when I let my sims do as they please,
    and don't rush things too quickly.
    I enjoyed the recent update.

@GraceyManor

Nice to see you pop back into the game, sometimes we need a break I
    tend to do breaks over weekends mostly.
    If I am playing another game in between it goes a bit longer.
    I enjoyed the update.

@Karritz

Thanks, it was fun, not sure if we get paid or not as no payment yet
    but still, the experience is fun. I have done it a few times.

@CravenLestat

Great flower pattern

@emorrill

Yeah I have a dream of visiting South Korea, but I do not
    want to travel by myself and I need a job first hehe.

• Options

@GraceyManor He's got it all for me, dark, hairy, quirky sense of humor, alien! I love it!
    She took pictures! Well, pics of a guy sleeping in a chair in a costume doesn't mean 'alien'.
    I think Kaiden is smitten! I can understand she is cute. I thank you again for the link on the jean dress. I put it in game yesterday and gave Lorelei another everyday outfit! lol You will see it eventually. It is so cute!

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the comments. :) Yup, couldn't stand them being platonic another chapter! Had to get that first kiss in. lol....they like kissing now.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! :) I'm glad you are enjoying it.

@king_of_simcity7 I'm glad the parties are helping her to reach her LTW. Did you see my most recent update from yesterday? I think you missed it. :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @bekkasan
    Yup, she took pictures...It was the way he slept, it was weird.Yes, I think he's smitten to.

I will do feedback tonight after work.

54516028_269343297323263_2107522241485864960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeF7h59rHGpK4-_wt87S3DKxh61c5yWIdYLIfOz3xSHDkkBG2yNGyx1dkwE-dASnyMSn4AXdZRiPxBL-3I2G1-TOO81woD9Aze4ndwouFYPkZg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=81fb6ba49859b93e1b6ac9d55222714f&oe=5D130545
    "Sally, thank you.I know I haven't said it yet, but I mean it, letting me stay while I find a way home..and keeping me hidden....I know I can trust you." Kaiden reached for Sally's hands; but she pulled away reluctantly."Of course.But I'm ready for bed now."

55686852_269343327323260_4424238170862780416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeE3aVWtl7A7eeNEmLYtJpKnanVQDErhREgtTf-xzHg_lCgTuyd_ma6oek96BdvXmlIG1zD3FTTCInVYaQ82wJFmx37mq8AtOyX_WGdtVOjKWw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=59bafa7c90289b6f4e464fe4b893ec4c&oe=5D16D916
    Sally got up early the next morning; she snapped a few photos of Kaidens equipment before she spotted him playing in the ocean.

55826946_269343313989928_6175342851937796096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeFAqsf98UhJNhON0yz6pXGX9Y4Co66ryuBg0O6NB__0PYnv36oAtlTbeqol4v7ps9f52hiY-pRqfSEjqnkczxokroL92uVcMjIki6GV_U2QeA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4526628ed00619b8d3c8f9025d835f55&oe=5D4C5088
    She managed to join him for a little bit; Rachel had given her a microphone to wear so it could record everything the martian said; she hid it beneath her swimsuit so Kaiden couldn't see it.

55770023_269343363989923_253997051556134912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeFwqPR7YtbJdXTKYa9Cej8boc3LqIeW9N7NPMsS-JLhM8u-wbASv2KYGakA3seThgpVsIw76asMEjama1U5VGFopZxUYhGn2Fa1r0gZzBlPeA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=632c52244dacd4300ed270ee731947e2&oe=5D122C11
    "Oh Sorry, Kaiden, I have to go to work! I'm late" she quickly threw her clothes on and rushed for her car.

54521712_269343377323255_5425360468778680320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeG2_fiJAIYl4_WIIvZS4JiF_hUjN7JE1wZ4NoyAV137GLhLh_qUg3-UnafdPCb4-TVozM2W4UQkoy9nO6MkwYXBMgyroGyEDHhzhFyvaIkE2A&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4262b5609452ee13a438f6d87ce23edf&oe=5D0E89AE
    Kaiden just watched as she ran off to work.

54525888_269347747322818_6966253924080680960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeGB3aoHzUgTAeOMuyEYu48fB8W80dREaPSvhpF6OW3v_9QjBxKnELMisS4XmGW6hkh_IfBHrxs6ukQ98pffzU_uc81l8AbwHuroWUwSrFoAkw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=02b07b17b01dc85ddb5fddf09bc53b70&oe=5D145879
    Jestam: Bark bark. "No I don't Jetsam, I'm just looking at the plants. " Jetsam barked in argument again."Oh do be quiet!" Kaiden walked away.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Karritz There are a lot of wishes for UL that are easy to complete such as pass and exam. Sims get a lot of points from them. The LTW I am not sure about as i usually stick with the same ones

@bekkasan I will check through your updates :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Lorelei gets up the next morning and wakes up KoolAid telling him all about her date with Dwight. "He kissed me!" she smiles dreamily and gives KoolAid an extra helping of his food she is so happy. The doorbell rings and the Simexpress has left a delivery for her. It is the underwater camera she ordered. Finally!
    46678400494_d143f30166_b.jpg

She hurries to the water and swims directly to the underwater rock formation. She takes several pictures from different angles hoping that she read the instructions properly and pushed the right buttons. She is good at many things, but technology leaves her flustered, anxious and cranky.
    33574808778_f62f9d59fb_b.jpg
    33574808708_982d94a6f1_b.jpg

She takes the camera to the science lab where Pearl works. Pearl promised to download the pictures and print them out for her on her work computer. Back home, Lorelei tacks the pictures to the wall and studies them. She can make out some of the symbols on the petroglyph but does not have a clue what they mean. The language is not a mer-language. It looks more ancient to her untrained eyes. She will have to get some help to decipher the meaning. But who? If she takes it to the science lab, they will take over the project and she does not want that. Pearl might feel she must tell the other scientists so not her. Dwight knows how to use those confounded computers! Perhaps he would be willing to help her solve the mystery. He is always reading those mystery stories so this would be a real life mystery for him to solve.
    46536107865_cb769a836f_b.jpg
    47415202381_25b370d3f7_b.jpg

She picks up the phone and calls him. "When you finish your exercises can you come by my place? I have something I need to show you."
    "I am jogging home now, so yes, I can be there in about ten minutes. Everything ok?", he asks.
    "Oh, yes, I want to show you some pictures I took while diving. I need some advice and help."
    33539415578_6e2d4c5779_b.jpg
    33539415438_3692d93ca1_b.jpg

Dwight arrives and even though he is a bit sweaty and ripe from his jogging he has thought of kissing Lorelei since he woke up this morning. She doesn't seem to mind a bit of sweat and responds eagerly.
    33539415338_5939f18c4d_b.jpg
    33539415218_8ae69a4014_b.jpg

She shows him the pictures she took and explains her predicament in deciphering the stone.
    "The language is not one I am familiar with and I know quite a few older languages and water languages. I need some help on doing the research and I don't want to turn the site over to the science lab as they will take credit for it and I found it. I can't use that computer thing and was hoping you would help with that part of it. I know you like mysteries. Would you like to help?"
    47415202031_2d49fa88b6_b.jpg

"You got some great pictures but we probably need a few more from other angles of the stone. Some of the detail is not as clear as other parts of the stone. It would help if I could see it in person. I've only had one diving lesson and snorkeled in the shallow waters, but I could try with your help to dive to the site."
    33539414958_296213c1da_b.jpg

"This is a very deep dive and would not be recommended for a beginning diver. I'm very experienced, but until you've gotten a few more dive levels I wouldn't want to risk taking you that deep. I can help train you though. The stone has been there for centuries, I expect it will be there once we get you trained."
    33539414788_083a4bc043_b.jpg

"Are there any sharks in that deep water?
    33539414628_da8233275a_b.jpg

"Oh certainly! There are sharks in the deep waters as well as sharks in the shallows. As long as you are with me though, that won't be a problem."
    "So, you are a shark whisperer?" teases Dwight.
    "Kinda," Lorelei laughs. "Pearl invited us to go dancing with her and her new boyfriend Ricardo tonight. Would you like to do that and we can start training and research tomorrow?"
    "It sounds like fun. I'll go home and clean up and be back to pick you up in just a bit."
    33539414478_530592ca0b_b.jpg

"Have I told you how beautiful you are tonight?" Dwight holds Lorelei's hands. "That dress was made for you."
    "You look very handsome all dressed as well. I'd say we are the best looking couple here tonight."
    47415200931_d6831d1c4e_b.jpg

Dwight and Lorelei join Pearl and Ricardo upstairs which has been renovated for those who want to dance. Dwight introduces himself to Ricardo while Lorelei and Pearl chat. Dwight and Lorelei enjoy dancing with each other. Dwight is pleased he only had to sit out a few dances to rest his back and leg. They get the munchies and Dwight orders shrimp cocktail for the group. Ricardo and Pearl are in the corner somewhere smooching and don't join them.
    47415201081_d88cfce254_b.jpg
    33539414048_e9d1b42333_b.jpg
    33539413968_b5f7c447bc_b.jpg
    33539413828_751d9c1caa_b.jpg

Dwight and Lorelei kiss goodnight in the moonlight. When they kiss it is as if they are the only two people on the planet. The world recedes and it is hard for them to let go of each other, but they finally both need to take a breath. Dwight takes a deep breath and tells her he will be over in the morning after his exercises and they can start the research and dive training. He watches her go in and hears the lock click before he walks down the steps.
    47415200801_1b9b5c137c_b.jpg
    33539413568_448b7e24bd_b.jpg

Dwight walks back to his place and looks out at the sea. He is hopeful for his future and happy for the first time in a long while. He will always miss the life he had, he will never forget. Life is full of changes and he is finally accepting that. He will look forward from now on, never forgetting the lessons he learned in the past that will make him stronger in his future.
    47415200721_ee2bd0f908_b.jpg

Dreams
    47415200671_16e399897c_b.jpg
    40462295543_4b77c84163_b.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top