Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Vincent_Vengeance It's fine, don't change it on my account. It's probably just the computer that I'm using is blocking it somehow. It seems like everyone else is able to see the images. I will have another look when I get home to see if I can see them then.
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thanks so much! :smiley: I think the only thing that might be a problem is that the patterns could become blurry or stretched, as they normally do on accessories.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @coco Traveler really isn't hard to use and is a lot of fun. I just tried to do something I shouldn't have done.

I brought a sim from another world. Then added two sims from my library to the world he'd arrived in. I then put them all into the same house. Then I told the original sim to go home. He went. But didn't arrive. Problem is, I keep trying to do things like that to see what will happen. Fortunately I'm able to undo the mess that sometimes results eventually.

I would have got him back one way or another - I was just surprised at how easy it turned out to be in the end.

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    edited May 2018
    coco wrote: »
    @emorrill Don't worry about that first link I gave you for those scarves as I couldn't get it working for me. There is 4shared, which I don't like using but it might be the only way. https://www.4shared.com/get/FCoCLxDXce/scarves_collection_by_ersel.html.
    @lanlyn Thanks, I just wish the creator used better download sites. I had to trawl through adf.ly pages to get to them.
    @polrbear That solves that mystery haha :smile:

I got the scarves collection to download using the other link you provided. I haven't tried to open it but something named Scarves Collection by Ersel.rar downloaded. I used the link under the word here in your post.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    @karritz I agree it's a lot of fun, and I use Traveler pretty frequently. I'd love to have sims related but living permanently in different worlds but just haven't gotten around to it. I think you're just naturally good at problem solving which is why you found it easy :smile:
    Edit: So the link did work. On this computer the page just wouldn't load up properly, every time I tried.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited May 2018
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Diligent Studies in Application

Monday Morning's class saw a newly changed over Eddy and Mahmoud's face was back to normal (see, it's only temporary and then it wears off). They were standing outside their building in preparation for afternoon classes. Mahmoud was grateful that morning that the curse had worn off and that he had his old face back again; he was so relieved that he nearly collapsed to the floor in gratitude. If he goes back to his constant baiting of members of the other gender at university, he'll wear that face permanently.
    Screenshot-178.jpgScreenshot-184.jpg Everyone was shocked to see Eddy's change of hair color and business attire. They had only familiarized themselves with the old goth Eddy and well, the new attire made everyone make a double-take.
    Screenshot-182.jpgScreenshot-183.jpg Mahmoud saw a statuesque redhead walk by. "Hey...that's one foxy young lady..." he said to Eddy.

"Mahmoud, just don't say anything. You really don't want Haruo ticked off at you."

"Why?"Mahmoud asked.

"Haruo and River will take turns stomping you into the ground; Bri is their daughter."

Mahmoud shut his mouth...and looked over at Bri. Yeah, he valued his existence over gratification.
    Screenshot-185.jpgScreenshot-186.jpgScreenshot-187.jpg Night fell again over the Chikamori kids' home and well, it certainly looked fantastic as the campus lit up.
    Screenshot.jpgScreenshot-3.jpg Tuesday morning was the usual rush to get to lectures, of course some had more time than others.
    Screenshot-4.jpgScreenshot-5.jpg ...and others had to run for class...or skipped it entirely...probably not good for the grades, but the Watcher is only concerned with those whom he intends to be benevolent to.
    Screenshot-7.jpgScreenshot-8.jpgScreenshot-10.jpgScreenshot-11.jpgScreenshot-12.jpg The others just get a dose of his wrath. Such as one sim who was particularly late to her class.
    Screenshot-14.jpgScreenshot-15.jpg Braden spent time out near the square reading...in the cold. I guess it did something for his brain that he was able to concentrate on things more easily in the cold. He must definitely be a true Canadian. Canadians tend to get lethargic in the heat.
    Screenshot-16.jpg Of course, it was rather surprising to see the rainbow at the end of the day through a break in the snow-clouds.
    Screenshot-17.jpgScreenshot-19.jpg ...and after-class everyone headed to their respective homes and had their dinners, the Chikamoris included.
    Screenshot-20.jpgScreenshot-23.jpgScreenshot-24.jpg Of course it didn't help that a paparazzi decided that tonight was a good night to trail Brianna home from school to see if she could gather any juicy scuttlebutt. A ten-million volt charge of discouragement made her see the light.
    Screenshot-27.jpgScreenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-26.jpg Nothing like an awesome dose of shock therapy to encourage those no-good meddlers into at least pretending to be upstanding members of society and leave the celebrities in-town alone...never works. So the Watcher will just have to keep a can of Jolt on hand for just these special occasions.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

"What Happened to the Prof?"

Tuesday morning started out just like every Tuesday morning; Aidan and Braden headed out for class lecture. Which as usual proved to be more socializing because the prof never shows up at these things. What exactly are the sims paying good money for when the prof doesn't even do his job?
    Screenshot-31.jpgScreenshot-32.jpgScreenshot-33.jpg By the time the Fine Arts Lecture rolled around, Bri and Alanna fell asleep. Evidently studying all last night was enough to wipe them out.
    Screenshot-34.jpgScreenshot-35.jpg They roused themselves awake, but still no professor. In fact, Kunio had to get up and teach the class.
    Screenshot-36.jpgScreenshot-37.jpgScreenshot-38.jpgScreenshot-39.jpg Alanna was seriously not impressed with the whole non-lecture class. Maybe that prof needs to be cited for faculty misconduct (not teaching a specified class and being absent from said class).
    Screenshot-40.jpgScreenshot-41.jpg Alanna muttered to herself under her breath, "What a freakin' waste of time. I could have learned more skipping class and studying at home...Two full terms and I still haven't seen the professor other than at regular class." Meanwhile Bri had fallen asleep yet again.
    Screenshot-42.jpg ...and on top of that Alanna had to fire her limo driver and find a replacement since he ended up making a right turn onto University Boulevard (no cars allowed and accidentally rammed into the building. Luckily insurance covered it all), but the driver got his walking papers.
    Screenshot-49.jpg Back at home it was back to mealtime; eat and study, that was the routine necessary. And the rest of the family decided to continue studying so that they would excel in their final exams.
    Screenshot-50.jpgScreenshot-51.jpgScreenshot-53.jpg Screenshot-55.jpg As it was, it was late at night and they needed to rest for the next day.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,123 Member
    @meerkattime Welcome to the thread. :) Nice to hear from you.

It IS inspiring to read everyone's gameplay posts and stories on here, even when I play the game quite often I still receive wonderful insights and ideas on here. :blush:

Enjoy playing and rediscovering the game again. :grin:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @PalmArrow Where you using CASt for your Sims's clothing?

@king_of_simcity7 , yes! I'm a bit surprised by the question, because don't we all use CASt?
    emorrill wrote: »
    How did you come up with the name Tamsin? It's different and I like it. :) Her floral backback is super cute!

@emorrill , thanks! The name Tamsin is a Welsh and Cornish nickname for Thomasina. I don't like Thomasina that much - sounds a bit heavy and clunky - but I love Tamsin!

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited May 2018
    Pages: mid 2627 through 2628 for now. I'll have to catch up with the rest later tonight.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
    @bekkasan, @Karritz, @plushtrap_107, @Silverofdreams30, @king_of_simcity7, @emorrill, @PalmArrow, @MoonandStars83

_____

@king_of_simcity7 Dom is not playing fair, but I guess "all's fair in love and war?" Maybe, but that doesn't mean there won't be consequences!

@Vincent_Vengeance Really beautiful home! ...Love the pet screenshots. ...LOL at Steve "looking out" for Dash.

@Silverofdreams30 I'm sure your sims will love their new house! It looks great.

@BMSO Fun skeleton sims!

@emorrill and @coco Well, I didn't care too much for 4 of the 6 Ersel scarves. They didn't work very well in my game. A lot of clipping and the patterns were stretched, as you said they might be, coco. But I did like scarves 1 and 2--the small and medium shoulder scarves--so I kept those in game and took out the others. I had several patterns that looked nice with those two. Here are a few quick examples of the medium shoulder scarf. The smaller scarf is very similar.

UTyjW2VT2lJUQNar8w3L9-P8OZby_d0t_ncgCUX65ebVzSDVTakPwWexuKtBXRddA4LGfkmT5DsIkvHLLbFQaw6Df2NKgN0GARuAShAiB_rDyScsbGvvWlcM3O1YbFVZh5ScFgAZtgHwTqW2CWlgUCkmCnCx7WMRBKambzJv7tPbee6m2IojV-5NJXLBqDcCvhAHcyXE4gp32m1JO0k1YLdzWxZPUzEGattqa8LMtfQaO1XgRmGMnB9Puc3ePLfyyyrDwP9oi2yTwWzzt_0roJusj8AFFO9DywvqR6K6kQzKU79ckyOgnx9Ho-oQvRQG9iSUwctBfT9OUZaJSk14qJnyuKETyum0gTPF_XIS68qbCfcA4o0nRAr19H8S6EL3oKh6E5e04ZWPCR9TxXlULi38IlJDU6_JKZuCw_GpFkgR3CSNV_vl3il-YBEeqnYwHkrITzfC9UWXXlxSHfFWsNfeVHxbEdEVMIIHd9DyfXUHxZhmhbCZeMSQrLEod-KgyRgwBqIdRCR70cnWAaeEdDfjTb7t6BD9HRypYJlp04Yg0jCc4IfyU9EBNjtJoE6S6VOLTGh7REIwR9nYBsAPT5kZiJFPeDY-XgZgtZpt=w950-h438-no

vATIULga2XdcKOoPkUOfhgHgt_oNiFOlWeOudEqc-gOnYGATYqfhsuGtSCwQeBGGfUgTcRhwp-TOjKYOsj665rYwpIAGlaSILg5nJGGm0ugMKlQn66vc8UL60sFACu3_PDev0KIArRMWgC2uW14TjUaXMTAbYvHPCZtZ2uOSbEh3aSXvt2v7PC0TOjDsvsfspVVL-FHsF3jasqJbpv_Cpcj-d-d6HZDZC7tpfMZbP8XLi-n0KNzdWXdOk8WkqYf5IzOuu2clYTMa0Vg8NuT9KnG1L2HvSykuzErUmaef1_rl36AaG9BHPvYrsLAyr2mxf15qcLV01_SwGwtY7qTA_KGg1YsramuTnuGhPHIh-m0PFlBFBuvLrO1CUAcBtOZJQXXVoevZLPEjigbmZ1eOt2JRpJXLSj7Yl-MjAVFrD7wZd1j4M9o7jqxxqTivn-wf6OUhHBQmgIb2xMWaRdWCME7Clg4Muyh7-Y7Vd5VEfsOCCyhb82IG-NQz02fE7PR-vk2yu_chM9UkhJdCEEfr4VP8YUAhp1LUBGV_2XgV0Vy2dvTy9m4YgMmbr7Lo_NoK7SaNhRhnfNoUdEa3n7pEd0ggoBy7-8lmUT6PiTb4=w950-h532-no

meLEr4Ss0YKGbqjVoiNsNLGHr3E7snMYZn3urSIj4v89QdrJghX5J4n_CsBtty1rBONNF5DGITjIUmZLoDzHNvdjNFo2jF75jO4b2NpB7uMkIYwbDHhG5-ux86UEdf0GHnXdmikPQS7Pf9qmqh1G0oZeRnO5d04ItBgJ7HjQR-0Z0m-_q0QmHnRYz5PkjZV118mbRIp0AeUGFKwNzc7X7yVpKp_DtLZYlvXlED-7W1RLjBYYWUoG-4FNomgXdWg44bz4fuiqEAGsb8CDFh4o1-2O--j8HjOXd7I1kGdTs8vIK3QWx8wVJoM2wZiREuxSp4-nxs0FG_Rayxgt4xoD8NZcAjBRzKhURxb_cCv8AslnbMFElkks_ujSa3PoDXs02L70pSCKyWwswxqKImSjr4pG142SwdPO6pL-n5fEI7jJF_UmdHorzBoSHja7Un_o-3M4ChAnlfXnmHCfsjiYj6MGX9PcYH3r8ymxWFhIBJVPfDDnpPNXcgYBiOHYSos-_ka2If9dnJbx0CbdouD0B1OC8Yns6NUF1Likh6kjEtFDsXFvP7RmgMheeoLKpjqePJqaVW2OXl0CZAIYUNvGYjO0EPH-JuCr-705BBbn=w950-h532-no

@PalmArrow Well, Stuart continues to make your sim guess what he wants--or doesn't! Playing hard to get?

@bishty I love your mermaid. ...Great pic of the tragic clown!

@MoonandStars83 Mayra has the Childish trait. She's not Mean-Spirited. I guess there are several traits that bring up that scare action. She was doing it autonomously. And I think I saw Charlie try to do it too. He's also Childish. ...Good plan to use multicolored sims to trace genetics.

@Karritz I'll watch your new video later tonight. I'm out of time right now!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    ThreadFeedback_CatchupPost_header.jpg

Well, Horse-sheet, I'm 5 pages behind again.

Page 2626
    @Karritz - I really need to take some time and sit down and watch all your building tutorials. They're so informative and will probably help with building my next home.
    @king_of_simcity7 - I had a gut feeling that Warren was The Captain - he really does need to meet up with a rather unpleasant fate.
    @PalmArrow - That Glendonnach world is gorgeous, especially in the rain.
    @ZhakiraP - Gotta love those meteor explosions.
    Nice to see that Lowell and Danielle found each other, lucky for Danielle, that is too since he saved her life.
    @king_of_simcity7 - you certainly know how to make me hungry for a burger and fries. :D That looks rather appetizing. And glad that you had a fun day out.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Glad that Kunio survived both the premature death and Alanna's ire ;)
    Great uni updates and lovely pics :) It looks lovely in the snow :)
    Greta could do worse than Jeffrey Dean - he's a cute sim ;)
    Gravity affects Eddy's mouth badly on aging up! I use a mouth slider that doesn't work on YAs for that.
    Poor Mahmoud!
    Great sparring pics :)
    @Mikezumi - I share little tidbits ahead, but well...I'll have to write that story in its entirety when I get to that section. I often play ahead so that I can set up chapters when I don' thave the patience to wait for the game to load. I kind of figured that Kunio would get thoroughly toasted by Alanna.
    Well, Greta's not in the cheating mood, she's happily engaged to Braden...she won't be looking at any other sim. :D
    I figured, I'll just leave Eddy that way...including the hair color changes. :D
    Well, he had it coming from being a total you-know-what to some of the members of the other gender. :D

Likes and Awesomes handed out.

Page 2627
    coco wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I caught up on all your updates. I kind of spoiled myself by reading the Simone and Jerad one first, and thinking what the heck I miss one day and suddenly someone's had two kids. I know now though :lol: I can't believe that Kunio died. That must have been a big shock for you. I don't have any of those plot nraas mods in my game. At least Alanna got her new love back. She's so cute with that bob haircut.
    Brianna and Alanna must be freezing their rear ends off in those skirts. I can't fathom how they ride their bikes in high heels. I think Kunio will have to have a chat with Haruo at some stage. Especially since the guy pretty saved his life, and now he's dating his daughter.
    Oh Eddy... what has life (and The Watcher) done to you :frowning: Nevermind, my sympathies to Mahmoud he definitely got the unluckiest treatment. Madeleine looks nice.
    @coco - I often tend to play ahead so you may see a few spoilers from upcoming chapters. Mahmoud had it coming. Maybe he'll stop getting into arguments and treating the other gender with disdain. :D
    Karritz wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer the problem with so many cats as you need to keep an eye on the scratching poles - they wear them out and can get expensive to replace. I find the cat Condos the cheapest as they have scratching poles that don't seem to wear out.
    I had a cat condo and a scratching pole in my AP save with Tosh and Ranger, but well...I need to deal with this current Selfacy first before I go back to dealing with the AP save.
    @Mikezumi - Congratulations to the two boys on making it through Uni with flying colors.
    That hot-tub certainly gets a lot of use. :D
    Ah, yes, the coffee shop. River and Haruo's favorite place to hang out too.
    Still trying to figure out how to deal with the Generations. After this generation, I may have to Totally Annihilate the population of the University so that new sims can be generated. As much as I like these sims. Once Haruo and River die, their grandkids won't see the student population that Haruo and River went to school with, that's one of the reasons why I aged the student body up in the game where I sent the Chikamori kids to Uni. Good heavens, trying to keep everything "in-line" with the generations....pretty much drives a person insane. I wish there was a way to distribute ALL the University sims to your own world so that they can have their life...continue until death in an easy port and let the University generate new sims.
    What a thoroughly mischievous look on Euan's face. Yup looks like it was the stink potion.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Whew! Glad Kunio is back among the living. Just a ruse for him to go into witness protection! I like it! But I understand why Alanna was upset by the deception! ...I enjoyed your university screenshots. ...LOL at sketching while sitting in snow! ...Nice night sky scenery. ...My first family participated in the Celebrity system. It was cool for a while, but I really got tired of the rumors and the paparazzi. I've had the system turned off ever since. I can understand why you zap those paparazzi every chance you get! ...So Eddy was thinking of changing his goth look? But Mahmoud seems to be his usual annoying self! OMG, that face! ...Poor Aidan!
    ...I think my sim just got the Stir Crazy moodlet by chance when I told her to play the piano. A timing thing. LOL ...That's amazing that you found Cexavu in Riverview! He gets around. ...No, I didn't get any tiberium yet. I forget what that was, but it wasn't very valuable. The treasure varies.
    @lanlyn - I've tend to throw out spoilers. :D So that actual section of the story is still upcoming in the actual storyline. I kind of wonder how they can sit like that without freezing their happy bits off.
    I cheated, I threw down a tiberium spawner in the backyard right by the chicken-coop. Just one this time. :D And periodically it pops up one. :D
    That car that comes with Roaring Heights is awesome.
    I'm presuming that Erle Gray (The Inspector) is low on the cooking skill at this moment?
    I like the scare sim option too. :D Of course I do have fun with my evil sim-self in the other save. :D
    @Vincent_Vengeance - seems to be the same with my cats in RL. We bought them a cat-tree and they seem to like @Featherbelle's and my bed...guess it's because of the blankets being soft.
    Ozzy's an awesome looking dog.
    Awww...and Crowley is adorable.
    Great update

Page 2628
    @king_of_simcity7 - :D Is that a apple-raisin strudel? :D My mouth is watering.
    @PalmArrow - Oh...that weather is gorgeous - to a photographer, it doesn't matter if it's snowing, raining, windy, foggy, or sunny weather, there's always something to enjoy.
    I feel for Tamsin, does it seem like she's getting anywhere with Stuart? Hmmmm, maybe time to look for someone who returns her affections. :D
    That Glendonnach world is amazing.
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer , the University world looks so beautiful in your snowy pictures, especially in the night and sunset!
    I see you've placed Canadian flags in University!
    Lol, what you did to Mahmoud Yavari was cruel, but hilarious!
    @PalmArrow - The Watcher is a cruel man. :D:mrgreen:
    They're lisen801's flags. http://modthesims.info/d/407920 - he had the Canadian flag so I just had to stick them in. :D
    bishty wrote: »
    This is my plantsim Ellie insulting a plant and omg the dagger sign was so funny I almost wet myself EFWuRFY.png
    @bishty - I dunno, but it may seem as though Ellie might want to watch out, that plant may give her sour-tomatoes. :D:mrgreen:
    @Vincent_Vengeance - the house is stunning.
    @MoonandStars83 - I know. right? :D The Watcher is cruel.

Page 2629
    @king_of_simcity7 - Gorgeous screens of the world.
    @polrbear - OMG...I'm glad your mother is alright. Stay safe.
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Holy nelly boy! You cranked out quite a few chapters in one day! That's impressive! :star: Wish I could do that...
    @emorrill - I've gone so far ahead in "playing the game" if I don't crank out several chapters a day, I'm going to fall wayyy behind. :D
    @polrbear - Congratulations to Charlotte and Harriet on the birth of another set of twins. :)
    @CravenLestat - once again, you've created some very spectacular and gorgeous patterns.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@emorrill Thanks for the comment :smile:

@polrbear Congratulations on the twins :smile:

@coco Thanks for the comments :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice scenes from University :smile:

@lanlyn Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Very small update before I head off to work: :smile:

Finally nice weather for outdoor classes!

32407993_10155555903646497_6450138772251082752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=48156ad92ac5a455e9b00cc6853bc949&oe=5B9C1E99

Dom works on the Rhiannon profile in the library but has to sit away from Jason so he does not get caught

32608404_10155555903636497_6454926471080181760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8fda41230edc3cf2d198386478ea58e3&oe=5B8AA392

His plan backfires as Jason ends up sitting next to Cassie and she asks him about Rhiannon despite the fact that Jason never told anyone else about her ye...

32562041_10155555903661497_4046037386730143744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1f1de3d71378c78b79846d8ea6c833fe&oe=5B508AFC
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @PalmArrow Thank you, I kind of like it my self :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you, an explosion or two is good to keep one on ones toes :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer Who is Harriet haha

Edited to add: Please no one ever name a sim Harriet, what a horrid name for a sim...
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    I do have one in my JAG Sims game. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_Sims

Screenshot%2B%25289%2529.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Awesoem and likes handed out, will leave feedback in the afternoon.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    Thank you for your comments on my posts, guys. :)
    @Mikezumi, @TadOlson, @emorrill, @coco, @Nikkei_Simmer
    _______

@Karritz RE: Genetics Challenge Video 8. OMG, the groom showed up late for the wedding and then had to work. The bride was left by herself and had to rebook the venue! I like the outside location and the indoor chapel. Both very pretty. Love the party room too. No tux for the groom though! At least he showed up the second time. ...Interesting challenge idea. Have you done this before--an heir needing both the same hair and eyes as the preceding generation heir? I wonder how many children it will take. All chance, I suppose?

@king_of_simcity7 Pretty sunrise. ...Dom is going to be so busted! Cassie and Jason still talk to each other!

@polrbear Hope all is well at your house after the tornado scare. ...Congrats on your sim twins.

@Mikezumi I like the Inspector's default look too. That's why I'm not too strict with his exercise. I don't want to muscle him up, just tone him a bit. He has a unique look all his own.

@TadOlson How many babies have you had for your 100 baby challenge? Or are you just getting started? Is it for the whole world or just for the generations in your main family?

@emorrill I also like the looks of the Inspector. That's why I decided to play him as an active for a while.

@CravenLestat Your Spring Style video was fun. Nice effects and beautiful patterns.

@coco Gran is used to being in charge. Letting go of the reins--or sharing them--does not come easy! ...Agree about chasing down download links. If I can't find a good one in 2 or 3 tries, I give up. Especially if I end up at questionable websites! The first link you shared worked for me.

@Nikkei_Simmer Eddie looks so different now! ...One of your guys is super buff! Wow. Braden, right? ...Pretty snow scenes. The rainbow one was cool. ...LOL at the can of Jolt! ...Kunio taught the class when the professor didn't show up! Good for him! ...And it looks like the chauffeur either can't read street signs or doesn't know how to drive in icy weather!
    _______

Random pics:

I gave Gran a second everyday outfit.
    p9oULA5bfvT_oDVVj214pdGcT8EJrd5cqfCUD3geQ86B3NLpHDeHeLNBi8LEkZHhMj0bpQs3cOXsmsVkANy9PdFYXLmDjFYWncBZX_pdN5OM2GX1fMybeOe0f2IND_ZErn8qBuEWJEAsYDnXEVl-X9evUaSjFZdnJuvoEohCao4I1PLkPRgjQt9mMvhTK0BEKe1Lgn-wH2ecqwiukmFhYIrYiahmV6ecSJih8QZCrzW3IqaViXADbpZssRwtbiCCCU0fZ03YKyqR1MTcGjxS_2PugRnvXWCDxa4OjswcNua4OlJr3X7UauCSseXGVmrKcvcm-45NxRdxiU22dxl_i108lxRvItEdHfSSkAet8CxsxcZ4df6yEP0rgO_DjRuHCWycMYpVABGH5yUpAuQyiExcJumPbcOFjXuV_5iMzZBgHBQbj7euDog1xu4iIPUKvrW2mZodpN2tTiCZ9ZkZaJz5FtDcNPnhuRjZ5KdprhUWbz63KoGLIVknFjoZ51-_Hj9n8-1VmMNydIVy_s96e5BScH82Mhq1o1zi0UgOaTB3-axGihsvKpylE7jdte3fPcdCLD9GV5J9sEmKlyDAAcL7nSkYYQEk74LzO7Nk=w950-h532-no

Mayra tries to work off the pregnancy pounds!
    AQizjdTDRacnmeK0NHBA_FDBINvIRi-45CCDEYLZ8v2QmroGO3C6d65r7Kr8dbbq-tDPW8myhtOB6jgXrH4JmERpsRLwFLdyfBF_LzNmwmhnVMO6mCcMIj2Mcp598N9ifCwdAlcmIzGQ5pf9109qZN3JRGcUaNQLRpMGnUuaKWLvbdx7j_nAjP7YKgmJW9PoGKVciCP3ov0HvvpZtsp74ODhs-CYAP4MJWyzGacRFj_vXbE_v9qxhMDh0Wl0umtmF7aClUpHgqOi1O_peZ8rypC6dRxV1fZDrzpRqqETFN698P4_EBodn9vZ_v1RlhCt-dab6qb_ONkuMTXK9c3-duJb0B3UclRYp4g-WzQ6Xa-a9wOsNSh0h-3BQfiUQ4rac4fEYXCE94GtVDMT5OfxGjT1c15wrkYHZKtyYmPOZqIn22g6tybf5hbI7SA4krmXU5UtzkG654ivvFytrFZSF3waNBwzhkMR698raf6KGms19fROHNLa9wZ6ECpZE2aDQm-uX7v6KnTalXb_nh7wHykYRl5TFrfLQlJHZpXQsbwJ_skZJQqOc3KFthI4yAPZRitxho0sqDUFqslQL-puPqppocGBB9yD72HoXltE=w950-h532-no

Thinking of Charlie?
    Gus0ws4549qMgE30KBwEiEclYU6w3MpOyVWdwDw2WjyMfL8MmGJQ-eRVZUr_P7YOICbiptWiz1f3wQWrE6bL8My7tk3xSmzkZx0kej61uDyTArNs8ssCfTGuHyDdX31MbVmwIr4SC2HlvuWed8aQRcdWv2M_TaP_KsAk6YM_cGSZ0H92XjuK_cRIg8KcUy8P4502yzGPdnRwwSTOGqLpitGwoRHsGvZ7GHSrkR2ShuvCKM1KuLTzOw2g85ConnEtFZqZuoRcRZPE0LQ8rLX2rN0bzF6Ljvw43PdJL04J2JVRPPmKIG6HH9Sxey7mVT7BUiVPQwscaYxRErKeUJfGRbcXzGNCq4_ERmQ-17SI3CPpMY7tHFXkiXHNVOE582ORDhhnswIMGViAuPQCAGjJcLXszfBMVdsO6v4uSHgAJUYJj3wmmPT3NM0Tp7yJc2IfT3XNSRQNcbY9U5Ofyy86cTRJWgOFe-9SPBfaGi_nNY0GD5MaRnnl-gZwJRnSyKRPFK0aW8OUVtqQtDl18_1fXRrWN1fuzic8SP4BV3cL6ybTUMDxcGoDE_0LSOVZFmcfYcIQZZTQBARzfzD8BQGLbchVW8eGAWdrPUazkv04=w950-h532-no
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comment and nice update :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @meerkattime @lanlyn Thank you. :) Glad, that you love it.

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you. I hope at least this cat is not going to sleep there, because he has two cat trees around the house. Strange, but Ozzy only takes Steve's place in their bed, that's why I don't like it much. Steve can't sleep because of him, he has to wake him. Ozzy never slept on Sheryl's side. Glad, that you love my sim pets.
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP Welcome back :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you !
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Cain had a craving for spaghetti and ice cream so the family had spaghetti for breakfast.
    41243199355_081715efb5_o.jpg
    Fife rolled a wish to play a game with Niall. I had them play catch while Cain took care of the ice cream part of his craving.
    42097880542_d3907c553d_o.jpg
    Euan's waking wish was to play a game with Greg so they played catch. Brett's waking wish was to meet someone new but he also had a wish to level up in Athletics locked in.
    40337652190_3df83ce6ca_o.jpg
    It looked like Niall was holding his own in his game with his dad.
    42097879512_5d5e7b856b_o.jpg
    And I wondered if Niall would catch this one when I saw Fife winding up for a hard throw.
    40337651810_2b5e8242b0_o.jpg
    Although Fife is not athletic he has somehow managed to get a high Athletic skill during his life. I bet this takes Niall back to his childhood ;)
    41243197625_0f680220cb_o.jpg
    Cain's waking wish was to fish.
    40337651190_61166e6c85_o.jpg
    He's so cute I could look at him all day! :)
    41243197075_9da7cf5aa7_o.jpg
    After his game of catch, Fife got his waking wish to paint.
    40337650710_7ae212c739_o.jpg
    Niall's waking wish was to play a game with Cain. He was paying his dad's brutality forward ;)
    41243196515_b149929db4_o.jpg
    Euan rolled a wish to spar with Greg over breakfast :)
    40337650100_d7664a6fc7_o.jpg
    I felt sorry for Cain so released him from the game of catch and Niall went in for a heat of the moment kiss :)
    41243195915_cb74051ec1_o.jpg
    Poor Cain should probably not be gardening but sims are pretty resilient ;)
    41424044644_c76a879cb0_o.jpg
    I hadn't checked on the others in a while because I knew Fife was painting and Brett was working out. I did notice Euan and Greg woohooing but they must have gone their separate ways when they were done.
    41243195265_385f7ba628_o.jpg
    41243194585_5b72eeb700_o.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2629 (cont.)

@Puddinroy Thank you :)

@bishty Pretty hot tub pic! :)

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :) Why were bikes banned?

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :) Mahmoud looks a little gaunt but I could probably do something with those amazing cheekbones ;)

@polrbear Charlotte's belly is huge! Multiples? ;)
    Congrats on the birth of Oliver and Ella :)

@CravenLestat Lovely patterns as always :)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) Euan does have an expressive face but not nearly as good as his Grandpa Jordan.
    Greg did ask Jeffrey to watch the stars but he didn't seem to do any more than that, thankfully!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top