Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited May 2018
    @king_of_simcity7 That guy not only was streaking, he was hanging out - no pun intended ;) - dancing in a public place, broad daylight! :o

Everyone--a question: I've only sent a couple of sims to Uni one time. The other times my sims attended college, they were enrolled in Universities I built in my home worlds. For those who've spent more time in the University sub-world, do you ever see streakers being arrested? I know the police can show up, arrest sims, and fine them §500, but wasn't sure how often that happened. Just curious. :#
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member

@emorrill Are you okay after last night's NCIS NOLA? Do you need a hug?

@MoonandStars83 You are so incredibly sweet but.....what???

I actually haven't started watching the series yet. No time. :confounded:

Did something happen to Pride!? :flushed:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options

32661342_10155556804546497_6846823472128065536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=57180fe148c9a6a8ad97272b69e60c8a&oe=5B9BB88B

@king_of_simcity7

LOL!!! :lol:

She's like: "Oh heaven help us! Must not look behind me...must not look behind me!"

:joy:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi Great family photo
    Hey, seeing the photo of Niall reminded me. Did you ever get pics of Duff's babies to show me and the other Duff fans! :)

@Charlottesmom What an awesome early birthday present! Gosh, you really did a great job on L considering seeing the doll. :)
    lol at the dinosaur on the roof!
    Gosh, no hearts for Dylan! okie....here is a few <3<3<3
    Bryce is still very hot!
    lol at Conner giving you the look after you bumped off Claire.

@CravenLestat The patterns look great on the beds and bags too!

@Peculiangel Welcome! oh....which Doctor Who? You should be able to post pics as you are a member now.

@king_of_simcity7 pretty!
    lol at Dom taking more of Warren's advice. I'm glad Cassie is giving him another chance.
    Doesn't look as if the date went off very well.
    Cassie looks very uncomfortable with the streaker behind her.

@Karritz Congrats on Simone. She is cute!

@Charlottesmom and @emorrill Just you two wait til 60 is the new 30.......Big sigh!!

@Silverofdreams30 Always great seeing Ty exercising and bathing. Congrats to Bree and Darrel. Baby Savannah is adorable.

@Simfan923 Congrats on more videos.

@bishty Good luck with the big family small family and the houseboat. Best to ask about caw over in that section. I don't know if you can take an existing world in without it being messed up. I've taken an empty version of Roaring Heights and played with it.

@Vincent_Vengeance Crowley is gorgeous!

@PalmArrow Great update. Good job Tasmin on curing Hugh with the red pen. I don't blame her for turning down the date. Pretty scene out the window.

@Charlottesmom Gosh, I'd move to FL in a heartbeat for a guy....oh, wait a minute. I did!!! lol. :) I do imagine FL or Texas would be best for his degree, but, gotta consider the loved ones too. I hope he doesn't give up a dream though....that can harm a relationship too.
    I think your hubby is right, you would make a great designer. You have a great imagination.
    Thanks for the comments on my renovation build. I had this picture in my head of what I wanted it is actually pretty close. It means a lot coming from such a great builder. :)

@TonksPlays Congrats on returning to Sims 3 and hope you enjoy having a twitch channel. Congrats on the marriage and conversion to vampirism. Some of my favorite sims are vampires! Congrats on the twins also.

@lanlyn I've only seen a few streakers in my sims time at uni. No arrests except for when Alice got arrested for spray painting the building. :) I hardly ever see the cop cars around campus. But, I do get to see werewolves running around campus! :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Only in The Sims could you get away with that! :D

@emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile:

Anyway I have a new neighbour I think. I have been worried that the blued eyed girl who lived across the hallway has moved and I nearly turned into Warren wondering if she was ever coming back but this evening I saw someone moving some furniture in so they must be new.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

Anyway I have a new neighbour I think. I have been worried that the blued eyed girl who lived across the hallway has moved and I nearly turned into Warren wondering if she was ever coming back but this evening I saw someone moving some furniture in so they must be new.

@king_of_simcity7 Sweetie...don't ever turn into Warren...
    :frowning:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill I would never be as bad as Warren. At least I am not going to get a ladder and look through the window :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @bekkasan , Just doing a test, is it just Jared or does this bother you too?? ;)
    36634294940_082bfb2548_b.jpg
    **sorry sweetie, couldn’t help myself..... :smiley:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom I just got the heebie jeebies all over looking at that picture. You are evil woman, evil! :D:#:p
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thank you! Same here, I'd never let dogs use my bed IRL, but I love, how they do it in the Sims 3. Glad, that you love it.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    edited May 2018
    Today is another new day and I have no real plans for my Sims for today. Might finish another video. I do have lots of other things that have to get done though so I could be a bit busy.

Here's some feedback to get the day started.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice sunset pictures. And nice pictures of your sims enjoying their university classes and the bowling afterwards

@Silverofdreams30 thank you

You have nice update of your own. Nice looking sims.

@PalmArrow thank you. I felt a little inspired when I came up with that name for my newest mermaid. I think I got it from the colours I was using. I had a colour chart for the colours that were 'in' for the spring of 2016 and used it for her tail colours and there is a pink in it that I though of as Salmon Pink and then I decided that'd be a perfect name for her.

It is fortunate there were enough sims around to have a good panic when Hugh felt sick. I'm sure he felt better after all that jumping and screaming and flapping of hands. Or was it the magic of being stabbed with a red pen?

@Nikkei_Simmer I liked you comment about why you've go so much time for commenting and posting about your game. I'm in a similar situation but, after about 4 years, I'm finally starting to get to the point where I'm getting more done elsewhere and that's why my posting here is slowing down somewhat at the moment. I do try to keep up a bit but I no longer have the time to sit here all day and to spend 3 or 4 hours on catching up and commenting on all the posts.

@Charlottesmom love the new decor you found for the roof of your consignment shop.

My evil child from the wishing well seems a lot nicer than my other evil sims and does her homework too - her mother was horrified when she saw her emerging from the wishing well though. I only wish I'd got a better picture of her expression at the time.

The joyous anticipation
    Paula026.jpg

The first hint of possible trouble
    Paula027.jpg

The horror
    Paula028.jpg

The introductions didn't go well
    Paula029.jpg

But all seems good in the end.
    Paula042.jpg

Her name is Johanna and she has been to the boarding school to meet other children and toddlers and seemed to fit in quite happily to my surprise.

I did enjoy your comments of the rest of your pictures too.

Like you, I'm wondering how much of my current setups I'm actually going to get to play. I want to play them all and do videos of them all and everything but I'm also getting up to other things that I've been thinking about and talking about for a while now and I can't do everything. Not enough time. I feel a little angry at the end of most days because I can't get everything done that I want to get done. There just isn't enough time in the day.

I think the issue with my upload speed for my videos is my brand new updated nbn link to the internet. It is fast to download (sort of) but slow to upload. It is a lot slower on upload than the old internet was here. I am not particularly happy with it. I think there are ways I could get it to go faster though. But now I'm doing it with the tablet it doesn't really matter. I just start it off loading and then get on with doing whatever I want with the computer. Previously I would have to sit by the computer to make sure it didn't disconnect and couldn't work on another video until the load was finished. It was a bit frustrating. But the tablet has a much more stable wifi connection and I just get it started and forget about it and it gets done. I do check on it occasionally and it is still loading - slowly.

@MonandStars83 thank you. I thought I'd post one pic of the wedding here. It's from my Perfect Genetics video I posted recently.

@bishty nice picture of your sim. I think you can take a world into CAW and edit it as I've seen people who do it and I actually have a fixed version of Isla Paradiso in my game that was fixed in CAW by another simmer. But I think you'd have a better chance of finding out about it in the Creative Corner section. They have a section there for world builders. People there will be familiar with that tool.

@bekkasan thank you. I'm thinking of adding Simone to the Oscar and Louise story - she's currently living with Oscar's family in Erewhon. I have a vague idea of how she might have survived the meteor and might just pop up in their lives some day unexpectedly. No real idea of how that might happen though.

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2631 (cont.)

@Charlotttesmom What a lovely (and appropriate) gift from @emorroll and her daughter <3
    Does that make 60 the new 50? ;)
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday *hugs*

@CravenLestat Lovely patterns :) The backpacks are cute!

@Peculiangel Congrats to your Doctor on getting his first diploma :)

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)
    Beautiful sunset!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) Yeah, babies are boring! LOL
    Great update! Congrats on the birth of Savannah :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @emorrill -I've had that happen a lot even as a kid and it would bother me if I wasn't such a tomboy.
    @polrbear -Great update!
    @coco -It was better for them than having their bikes go sliding down to the beach and crashing into something with them being seriously injured or killed.I tried your link and was able to get the files to download using an IE emulator on Firefox.
    @CravenLestat -Great video!I donwloaded it and watched the downloaded version.Great update!
    @Vincent_Vengeance -I post from FLickr and have used them for years with few issues.Great pictures!
    @meerkattime -Hi there!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!I would reassign kids not making it to school on time to home-schooling instead of punishing them for living too far from school to attend.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @lanlyn -It's the town doing it though they're still just getting started as a town and the families are still settling into their new lives and aren't quite ready to start having babies yet and other newcomers are still expected to start arriving.Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!The town banned all vehcles to avoid any terrible accidents after the icestorms because the ground was just nothing,but glare ice after the storms they got on the first days of winter and the world turned into a giant sakting rink.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @Peciliangel -Hi there!That sounded like fun.
    @Karritz -I would always at least save as and pause before walking away for a short time and come back to exit if it's taking longer than expected.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for your comment.Great update!
    @bishty -It's that everything is so overpriced that any starter homes often end up costing was more than CAS sims can afford and it's the cause of the constant complaints of there being no affordable starter homes in towns for our newly created sims.It might be better to use another world like an empty custom world instead of an EA world.
    @plushtrap_107 -It's before the cows were sold and they need to expand some structures and the cows were in the way.They're also going to be a little too busy and the town might be in for a major drought.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!
    @TonksPlays -Hi there!That sounds like it was fun.I've been playing a 100 baby challenge for the entire town.
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!Great picture!I've seen worse things in my saves like that time a toddler had adult interactions when I clicked on thair parent as the toddler and options like woohoo,flirt and make out were available in that save which was the one corrupted my the social worker taking my family's baby away and the adults shrinking to toddler height with adult heads was another thing in that save.
    Here's another 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Winter-1552.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up a little late that morning and rushed to get ready for the day.
    40089284960_51210a56ec.jpg
    They tended to daily chores just after breakfast before starting to work on stories.
    41853712912_8acd3f65df.jpg
    They both played games on the iPads before starting the writing as they were a little stressed out.
    40089272990_fca52d7f06.jpg
    They worked a bit on their stories before having to get ready for work at noon and left by 2PM.
    28026996998_c129c334a5.jpg
    They got home by 6PM and had time for some dinner before getting to bed by 7:30.
    28026983808_7c2888b656.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2632

@PalmArrow Thanks :) I like it once I get past the second generation as it is less likely to get the green hair when there are actual grandparents to inherit from.

@king_of_simcity7 Dom's plan with Rhiannon didn't work well for him ;) Warren is going to get him in trouble, I think. Look how well things worked out for him. He needs to get advice from someone who actually knows what he is doing ;)
    Nice double date! Great bowling pics :)

@Vincent_Vengeance Lovely pics of Crowley :)

@plushtrap_107 Thanks :)

@Nikkei_Simmer My Ojiichan would eat steak for breakfast when they had it. Me, I like toast or croissants although when I was young and mum lived with me, we often had rice, fish, miso soup and pickles for breakfast on the weekends when there was no rush to school.
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) I couldn't stand to micromanage my sims. I used to but I prefer not knowing what's about to happen.
    I think Eddy is a good guy too :)

@Charlottesmom What's a consignment store without a dinosaur on the roof? ;)
    Poor Dylan will thank you for getting him out of there!
    LOL at the megaphone introduction :D
    Glad you redressed Bryce :)
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! LOL
    Cute pics of Corey :)
    I don't like Zelda either! Still they look cute together as teens :)
    RIP extra Claire - poor Jared :(
    You upset Connor too! :(
    You left a child motherless? waaaaaaa :'(
    Sorry you had a glitchy town.
    Dylan and Becky look happy together :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) Yes, my boys are going home to die but that's the way I play and you need to break a few eggs to make an omelet ;)
    I got a good chuckle when Derek photobombed while streaking :p
    They do seem to get lots of party invites :) It could be because they are friendly :)
    It was good the boys got pushed home or who knows how far Greg and Jeffrey would have gone ;)

@PalmArrow Tamsin saves the day! :)
    Hmmm a red pen in the leg seems an odd cure ;)
    Pie face is the perfect accessory for a hospital patient :p
    Well, Hugh was just grateful ;)
    Lovely foggy shot :)

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :) Glad your game didn't crash.

@bishty Lovely looking family :)

@TonksPlays Sounds like a fun game and Derek is a good choice of husband :) Happy Simming and welcome back to TS3 :)
  • Options
    Page 2633

@king_of_simcity7 Oh dear! I once saw a naked dancer when I sent my sims to university shortly after I installed it.

@lanlyn My sims don't streak so have never been arrested and I have never seen a townie arrested for streaking.

@bekkasan Thank you :) Duff's kids just aged up to toddler yesterday so it's a bit soon for me to show them off but you will definitely see them soonish :)

@Charlottesmom How could you do that to Connor? :p

@Karritz Great shots of your evil child emerging from the wishing well :)

@TadOlson Thanks :) That makes sense about the ice. Great update :)
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @TadOlson Thank you! Will try flickr.

@Mikezumi Aww, thank you!!
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @TadOlson Thank you! Will try flickr.

@Vincent_Vengeance , Let me just second flickr, I used to use Photobucket till they turned super greedy, flickr now houses 43,000 plus of my screenshots....and it’s free (though I would pay a reasonable price for their services if need be).
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 2630
    @Nikkei_Simmer I think Brianna can here Mahmoud and Eddy talking about her, judging by how far her eyes are rolling back into her skull. Geez Braden looks buff and oiled up sitting at the table. Have you tried disabling paparazzi or am I correct that you secretly love torturing them? :lol:
    Class looks very boring. Omg that limo driver deserves to be fired after that accident.
    @lanlyn It doesn't look half bad on Mayra. Shame about the clipping issues. It would probably look best with dark knitted patterns for texture, or small sized patterns. I like Gran's second everyday outfit :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 I think Dom would be better off forgetting the whole fake Rihannon profile thing and focusing his efforts on study. Ooops I hope Jason works out what's going on.
    @mikezumi The boys are back at home. I was starting to miss seeing all the other guys. Cain's baby bump is getting big! Bit harsh of Niall to throw a hard ball at his baby daddy. I hope Cain can pay it forward again sometime. Greg looks like he's having a fun time jumping, but it makes my skin crawl seeing him so high like that :lol:

pg. 2631
    @mikezumi Baby incoming! Lol Greg is in full panic mode. Hello little Morna! Yes even I can tell that it's Cain's jaw. I hope she grows into it as she gets older. Cain has recovered remarkably fast from birth to start woohooing agin haha.
    Love the potty pics. Now it will be Cain's turn to throw a hard ball at Niall lol. Congrats on another baby! It's good to see Sam again. There are far too many adults in the family picture :wink:
    Niall is very swoon-worthy. Look at those cheekbones :love:
    @karritz Phone support calls are very frustrating. Sorry that it took 2 hours, but at least it was fixed in the end.
    Simone has a nice face, and I like the combination of colours used for her legs.
    @Charlottesmom OMG that's the exact same L doll that I have! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. A very happy belated birthday to you *hugs* :heart:
    @CravenLestat Love the patterns on the backpack. For some reason I never knew it could be recoloured. Gonna download them tonight! :smile:
    @Peculiangel Hi and welcome! Congrats on your Doctor sim's diploma. My first sims that I made back in 2009 were based on Doctor Who too...
    @king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures of the sun going down :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 I have only adopted a few times in the game as I was worried I would just get zero-slider sims. Welcome baby Savannah! Lol she was cursed with a no eye skin. Can't wait to see whose genetics she favors more.

pg. 2632
    @king_of_simcity7 I don't like the way Dom is staring. Just what is he planning to do now? :fearful:
    Cassie choosing to sit next to Dom is odd. Has Dom planted some doubt in her mind? Lol Cassie booing Jason at bowling.
    @bishty I fully understand about wanting to brag about a new computer haha. I got my new one at the end of last year. The angry plant is very funny but in a cute way, because it's not actually threatening at all :lol:
    Good luck making your TS2 style family. Houseboats are fun to play with.
    @Charlottesmom It feels like it's been a while since a story update from you. That consignment store is 150% more awesome now. Lol poor Dylan is just trying to work and then Rafael comes along. Maybe it's a weird Dylan clone. Aw baby VJ! Nice little detail on Corey's shirt. Yep Near is a cutie, I'm a bit ehhhh with the whole Jamie thing. How many times does Jared have to lose the women he loves :tongue: Looks like Grim is trying to get back into The Matrix, but going about it the wrong way. Hey Becky! :smiley:
    @PalmArrow Good thing Hugh is already at the hospital... where there are many doctors, which is also his profession lol. That's funny about the patient taking a picture. Tamsin only has eyes for Stuart, sorry Hugh. The street looks ominous with the fog rolling in.
    @bishty Sorry you couldn't get it working like you hoped. I'm hopeless with anything CAW related but you could ask in that part of the forum. Kim is very pretty and I like her heart t-shirt. Do the toddlers all have different fathers?
    @TonksPlays Hi there! Welcome to the forums. You are in good company here as we all love TS3. Congrats to Carrie, Derek Khan is a good looking sim. Chances of multiples is very low so congrats on getting twins! What are their names?

pg. 2633
    @king_of_simcity7 Well that's gross, poor Cassie and everyone else at the bowling alley. :mask:
    @lanlyn You know what, I haven't but it might happen at parties if they are streaking for long enough. It's been a while since I played uni.
    @Charlottesmom Human and plumbot romances are a bit squicky to me. Connor's kissing a machine eww :mask:
    @tadolson I've never encountered heavy snow in real life like you're describing, but it sounds dangerous. Where do Tanner and Tracy work?

I've been thinking, I don't think I've touched my computer all week so far. I did play the game last weekend but not much to report. I should really get back to finishing that Saville and Sun update as it's been far too long! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @lanlyn I have spent a lot of time in Uni granted was not doing much studying.But in my personal games the students do streak often and never seen them get arrested.So a zero from me on the arrest score.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Charlottesmom -- I don't feel like any other actions are slower... it just seems to be the feeding in the high chair that seems like forever!
    Though of course sometimes Connor will stand around, but that's just his traits. :lol:

@lanlyn -- Can't help you there... the couple times I had Sims at Uni, I never saw a streaker. But they were probably not hanging with the 'right' crowd. ;)
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Despite having different genders, little Oliver and Ella are more identical than most of the other multiples in the house!

Charlotte and Helen now also have 8 kids, and they did it in less pregnancies than August and Eddy LOL So proud. Somehow, my game is yet to implode.
    27289602437_5e7ffb6f7e_o.jpg

42161175381_ba3b7d41e4_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited May 2018
    @plushtrap_107. Tragically according to the news there was two confirmed fatalities in CT with that string of thunderstorms and those tornadoes. I don't know how many injuries, but a farm took a direct hit.

The neighbourhood that I used to live in took a direct hit from an F4 in 1987 - I was long gone by 76. They still call it Black Friday.
    https://youtu.be/s78-9TsDpOI

Yes, Google certainly allows news to circulate around and reach places much farther than just local.

Thank goodness, @polrbear that you and your family are alright. Prayers to those who are affected.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    For those Cobra Kai fans @CravenLestat @Charlottesmom (I don't have YouTube Red so haven't seen it), I found this on Facebook today. :wink:https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @coco Retro :o I remember in my day walking barefoot in the snow to school when we had longbox video games.Which I still have all mine :smirk: Resident Evil 4 lyfe.That is a cool soundtrack and wish the 80s came back was a great era for movies,music gaming.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    @Mikezumi thank you

@coco thank you. I hope my email issue is solved. But, I am just not in the frame of mind for sims today. I think I'll clear my desk and start one of those little paintings I've been talking about doing one day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top