Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Here is another update from my supernaturals.

[img][/img]k8nieG7.jpg

[img][/img]j4i4ysn.jpg

I sent them out to have fun and they had not even had a drink yet,
    maybe Grant had one and I did not see it lol.

[img][/img]3CDv0mv.jpg

kira danced with someone that was by the pub forgot to check their name.

[img][/img]6SBYEIj.jpg

Then he had to rush away

[img][/img]XhodOqj.jpg

but he was too a good dancer

[img][/img]Spk06YA.jpg

[img][/img]N6A0ulw.jpg

clint and Marigold greeted then he bought them a drink

[img][/img]3dQsblS.jpg

paparazzi incoming through have no celebs in town

[img][/img]5lfAyDC.jpg

Clint and Margigold played a game too

All for now

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Namaya92 Great graphics! I'm slightly jealous ;) Your sims are lovely.

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comment! I'm hoping to have a better year than this one, lol. All the surgeries have really taken a toll.

@CravenLestat When you said that I heard the guy from 'Home Alone,' lol.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan The job that paid me was the one I have been working the past few weeks. The other one have not paid me back yet :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Coco I tried making a sim for you based on your taste,this is what I came up with.If you like her let me know.

6KQuGn9.png
    I wasn't aware I had a taste :lol:
    She's really cute! :love:

I hope everyone has been well. Sorry I haven't had the time to read through the thread. I've been spending all week doing absolutely nothing, but sadly I go back to work in a few days :disappointed:
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 -It looks like one place is going down if they're not paying you.Great pictures!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!
    @CravenLestat -Great video!
    @krabby_pattiess -I've not been feeling well myself and have been playing sims.
    @MoonandStars83 -I've also got an older computer as my laptop is five years old.
    @LyricSimsz15 -I've used tons of TSR CC though mostly installed as package files or through CC Magic for kitchens.
    @Namaya92 -I can't get your picture to show as they're not loading.Great update!
    @Simtown15 -Great update!
    @Madlris -Great update!
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @aricarai -I hope you got over it quickly and have fun on your compter.
    @SIlverofdreams30 -Great update!
    Here's my Logan update below.
    Logan,Utah-Under Construction.
    Starting work on city hall again.
    38473579075_45184072d8_c.jpg
    Found new objects in my game from adding new CC.
    38473577085_d66ccb91f3_c.jpg
    Added stairs to the first basement.
    24486976407_52f0348dc3_c.jpg
    Started walling off sections of the basement.
    38473571955_2d3b44458b_c.jpg
    Here's the basement already divided into rooms.
    38643408944_0b5382e95d_c.jpg
    Here's another new items found in my game and it's for smaller homes.
    38473568925_87b26ef39f_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    tumblr_p1ew18PdA51wu9mp0o1_1280.png

The Year 2240, Day 6 - Violet’s Journal
    I don’t want to go home to that terrible empty house anymore. I don’t want to face Hunter. I don’t even know if I ever want to face him again. There’s only one thing I’m sure about and that’s that I definitely do not want to spend the rest of my life with the likes of him. How dare he respond the way he did to my pregnancy. He literally crushed any hope I had for a happy ending to this disaster. Ugh…

I didn’t go to the diner to tell my boss about my pregnancy. A call would be enough for that. Instead, I worked myself through the thick layer of snow to the central park. Salmon Woods was still as beautiful as ever, even when everything was covered in white. I realized it was Snowflake Day tomorrow… worst Snowflake Day of my life (possibly). Chances are I’ll be spending it by myself at the fire station having cereal for dinner.

tumblr_p1ew18PdA51wu9mp0o2_1280.png

I drowned myself in the snow, trying to cover these depressing thoughts with the cold. I don’t know how long I was laying there. I didn’t get up until I heard a familiar voice call my name.
    “Hey Violet! What are you doing over there, burying yourself? Get up and come say hi to your old and most handsome friend John!”
    I got up and saw John standing in front of me, smiling. I hadn’t seen him in ages!
    “Hey John, it’s lovely to see you again. How have you been?” I asked him, smiling as much as I could to hide my sadness from him. He didn’t need to know about my troubles.
    “Ohh you know, I’ve been me. Just chilling in the Hidden Harbor Hideaway most of the time. I miss you there! We need to play that weird 🐸🐸🐸🐸 game again of which I keep forgetting the name,” he laughed at me, and his laugh made me smile genuinely as well. It felt good to talk to him. He was standing so far away from all of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I was going through and it lightened up the heavy aura around me a little.

tumblr_p1ew18PdA51wu9mp0o3_1280.png
    tumblr_p1ew18PdA51wu9mp0o6_1280.png

“I think you mean the shuffleboard, and I’d love that.” I looked around at all the snow surrounding us and felt my inner child come up again. “Hey John, do you want to make a snowman together?” I asked him.
    “I thought you’d never ask! I’ve missed playing games with you. Also, this park could use a few snowmen to cheer up the place.”

tumblr_p1ew18PdA51wu9mp0o7_1280.png

We built a snowman together while talking about silly things. I wondered if John noticed I was a little depressed, because he never asked me about my life. He mostly just rambled on about all the paintings he had sold already and about the pretty ladies he still wanted to have breakfast with. I appreciated it a lot, I really wouldn’t want to answer any questions now. It wasn’t until after we’d finished building the snowman that he dared to ask about the ‘elephant’ in the room.
    “So, Violet. I can’t help but notice your rocking hot body has a little bump in it. When is the due date? I can’t wait to see a beautiful mini Violet around here!”
    I expected that I’d immediately fall back into my gloomy sad mood again once he mentioned the baby, but I was actually really happy that he turned it into something positive. He was the first one to tell me this baby was a good thing and I really needed that. I felt like crying, but the tears would be happy ones. Though because John would not understand them, I did my best to hide them away.

tumblr_p1ew18PdA51wu9mp0o5_1280.png

“It should arrive around the end of the year… do you want to feel my tummy?” I asked him. He immediately agreed and gently poked around my belly as he tried to find the baby’s feet or hands.
    “Really awesome, though it would have been more awesome if it was our genes mixed up in there, don’t you think? But hey, we have time! Haha, just kidding.”
    We laughed together. It was the first time I truly laughed my heart out ever since Hunter and I moved into our new place. It made me realize a very important thing.
    It was time for Hunter to go.

tumblr_p1ew18PdA51wu9mp0o4_1280.png
  • Options
    @TadOlson Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @coco When I relax from sims I usually play swotr haha,
    I have stil la week more of vacation before time to do
    uni work again.

@TadOlson Thanks

@Namaya92 Great update
  • Options
    Off topic but has anyone here played Tomb Raider or should I saw TR2?

If so check this out! It is fan made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbLZbBB6uZo
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2017
    Off topic but has anyone here played Tomb Raider or should I saw TR2?

If so check this out! It is fan made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbLZbBB6uZo

That's amazing! I almost wish I could buy it and play it.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Cool pics, love the lighting.

@king_of_simcity7 I'd be consulting an attorney pretty soon!

@TadOlson Great update.

@Namaya92 Dag, I still want to shake her. His reaction was terrible, but, her actions have not exactly made me sympathetic with her. Oh well, live and learn hopefully.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    @Namaya92 I gotta say that I am super sad to see Violet and Hunter moving farther apart from each other, but she told him what needed to be said and I hope he mans up so he can be the father figure his child deserves. And also to save his relationship with Violet.
    Love the story! Too bad you won't be continuing it huh? :cry:

@Nikkei_Simmer Once I have some more energy I'll read your JAG updates. I have no doubt they will be great. :)

@CravenLestat Nice shirt. :p Totally downloading your new sequin patterns. <3

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @emorrill Thank you and you know New Years is coming..you know what that means?? I do :*

@venusdemilosims That was Home Alone :p "Keep the change"

@Coco You are not seeing it,hehe *Intentional* :smirk: will go in game in a bit it will make sense.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Gonna be out for most of the day today. @Featherbelle has me doing groceries and stuff. :D So I won't be able to do much till much later. Hopefully I'll have another Mushroom Cloud Chronicles update and maybe even another R&H update too.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @emorrill no worries I still have this story because it's on my laptop and not on my broken desktop! :)
  • Options
    @Bekkasan live and learn is a good motto for this story haha. But yeah, Hunter and Violet weren't going to be happy together because Hunter just wants to live a carefree live, probably preferably a nomad life, while Violet wants a nice and well taken care of house and kids and cats etc.. They liked each other because there was some good romance and passion between them, but in the end when you look for a life partner that's not all that's important as they both figured out. Violet definitely learned from this, but she made her decision that she won't be happy as long as she tries to make things work with a man who doesn't really want to put any effort into anything at all.

Here's the next chapter:

tumblr_p1c14bAtDX1wu9mp0o1_1280.png

The Year 2240, Day 6 - Violet’s Journal (2)

After my time with John I went home to confront Hunter with my decision. I was a little scared to do this, because breaking up with Hunter meant I truly had to deal with this baby on my own. But on the other hand. I was pretty sure Hunter wouldn’t be of any help anyways, so what was the difference really?

I wasn’t surprised to find him in his pajamas in the bedroom. Even after I had left the house like that, he still didn’t get enough of a wake up call to change his behavior. It made it all the easier for me to go through with this.
    “So you’re back? Did you calm down?” He asked me. No word about the baby, not even the question whether I was doing alright. What did I ever see in this man?
    “I think it’s time you pack your bags and leave,” I answered immediately. My voice was emotionless, as cold as the snow outside. I wanted him out of here and I wanted it right now. I needed time to get my things in order for the arrival of this baby and I wouldn’t be able to do that while his annoying face was still in my sight.

tumblr_p1exorFpdG1wu9mp0o6_1280.png

“Excuse me? You want me to leave? Why?” He asked me, completely surprised by my announcement. Was he kidding himself? Did he really not see this coming?!
    “I want you to leave because you’re a good for nothing jerk and I don’t want to be with you anymore. All you do is make me stressed out and depressed. I feel like you’re an extra child I have to take care of. You do absolutely nothing for this household and you haven’t made me feel comfortable or happy in a long time. The best you could to was make me burnt waffles for breakfast. Well, I’ve got news for you, Hunter: a relationship can’t be fixed with burnt waffles. I want you out of here. We can discuss your relationship to this baby at a later time, but ours is definitely over!”

tumblr_p1exorFpdG1wu9mp0o3_1280.png

Hunter stood there in silence for a while, taking in the news which was apparently quite shocking for him. There was a deep sadness written all over his face. I wondered what he was thinking. Did I break his heart? I guess the fact that I couldn’t even tell was bad enough.
    “I’m sorry… you’re right. I should leave. I’m pretty worthless and I don’t think I can change myself in time to make you and our baby happy. I’m sorry I couldn’t be the guy you wanted me to be, Violet. I will leave you alone… and about the baby…” he sighed and stared at his own feet for a while. “…well, I’d like to be friends with it at least when you’ll allow me…”

tumblr_p1exorFpdG1wu9mp0o2_1280.png

I turned around to hide my tears from him. I didn’t want him to see I felt sad about the whole situation. I didn’t want him to find something to latch onto and to make me change my mind.
    “Yes, don’t worry. I won’t keep this child from you I’m not that kind of person. Just leave, okay? I don’t want to discuss such things now. I just want to be alone. I’m sorry too, I guess we just rushed into this relationship because of the whole colony thing and found out we’re not a good match when it was too late already…”
    “Yeah, you’re probably right about that…”

tumblr_p1exorFpdG1wu9mp0o4_1280.png

Hunter made a call to the organisation to get his old house back and told me I could keep this house since I had spent most of the effort on building it anyways.
    A few hours later, he and Lao were gone for good and I was all by myself in our stupid ugly empty bedroom. I suddenly realized I hadn’t slept much at all. I crawled under the sheets and hid my face in my pillow. Tears started flowing nonstop until I was too exhausted to cry more.
    I hated this planet. I hated this life.

tumblr_p1exorFpdG1wu9mp0o5_1280.png
    tumblr_p1exorFpdG1wu9mp0o7_1280.png
  • Options
    @Sigzy05 I want to play that myself. The feedback from the demo has been really good and it has brought a lot of interest from players who want a real Tomb Raider again
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    OK...just one update for right now. I'll do the rest when I get back:

The Mushroom Cloud Chronicles (Reboot)

Prologue 3

River McIrish: I knew for a fact that things were not going to go well today when I saw the old bald guy come out with an enormous frown on his face. On top of that he was dressed in his Navy uniform. That spelled trouble with a capital T. I was playing the piano...but I could hear him grumble to that guy that my eyes always seem to gravitate towards. The Asian guy. He's got that air of quiet dignity and doesn't seem to say much. He just goes ahead and does what needs to be done. I had no idea the bald guy was so high-ranking. He had a metric plum-ton of gold braid on the sleeves of his Navy jacket.
    Screenshot%2B%252838%2529.jpg My jaw nearly drops when I see the Asian guy come out of the bathroom, with an identical disgusted frown on his face as he sees the new group of people in the building.

Evidently they are townspeople that the military has designated are necessary to the rebuilding of society. This is some scary news that has been floating around the bunker. Quiet whispers of the possibility of nuclear war. We've been selected to continue on humanity should it come down to the whole world being destroyed by nuclear weapons. In a ways, I'm thankful that Mom, me, Bebe and others have been selected, but I'm still saddened for the people who lost the chance to survive...if what they are saying is true and that the town is going to be incinerated by a nuclear firestorm.

If I thought the old bald guy was decorated...the Asian guy was even more so. But I doubt he'd notice a little brown-haired waif like me...and drats...he has that ring on his finger. I wonder who the lucky woman is.
    Screenshot%2B%252841%2529.jpg The Asian Vice-Admiral (I think) walks over to the old bald guy and comes to a stop right next to him...practically in an identical position...I don't know how these military guys move with such precision that they can come to a stop right beside someone mirroring their steps so that they move as one. It was like staring at a set of bookends. I heard the Vice-Admiral audibly snarl, "AJ, what the **** did they drop in my nicely maintained building?" I guess the old bald guy is called AJ, though I'd be too scared to call him that to his face. And what startled me is as I thought the old bald guy was the highest ranking officer in the group. But evidently the Asian guy outranks him, obviously with the one extra stripe on his sleeve. AJ replied, "I don't know, sir... All I know is that SECNAV made a suggestion...that we needed more manpower in case the balloon goes up... We can't save the whole city...but we can save what will become the core of a new society." I don't know what they meant by balloon, but it's probably not the thing that floats around the sky over Sunset Valley and it doesn't sound good. Evidently the Asian guy wasn't impressed because he growled audibly, ""I can't see it through all the grimy sleazeballs, I'm seeing floating in front of my eyes." and it was a definite confirmation that the Asian guy outranked the old bald guy because the old bald guy said, "Yes, sir."
    Screenshot%2B%252842%2529.jpg It was at about this point that Madison Van Watson looked up and went, "OH Hey, look...some Navy guys..." then realized that her mouth had excreted her words and she got the expression of "Oh...flark...".
    Screenshot%2B%252839%2529.jpg What they were staring at with so much disgruntlement was at a gaggle of people milling around the computers like a group of geese, squawking with joy at electronics. The two admirals looked like people who were used to immediate discipline and order and this kind of noise and disruption was tantamount to throwing a rock in a still pond. They didn't like it at all.
    Screenshot%2B%252843%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%252844%2529.jpg Screenshot%2B%252845%2529.jpg There seems to be a lot of really handsome older men here. And frankly the guy in the white shirt, even with his hair somewhat white, was one of them. His nose was a prominent feature on his face. And from what the Asian admiral referred to him, he was called Dwayne. I didn't catch his last name. He said, "I just got a call from CINCPAC...he says things are heating up in the Pacific. Two tin cans got hit with Yu-8s. Completely unsalvageable. Had to evacuate all hands and then sink them so the Chinese couldn't get their hands on them." That didn't sound good at all...

And the Asian admiral's eyes narrowed in anger as he queried "CINCPACFLT OK?" Dwayne responded to the query with a nod. "CINCPACFLT was in Oahu when it happened. He wasn't visiting the battlegroup.", The Asian Admiral nodded, "Good. We can't lose our men like that, how many casualties?", Dwayne replied, "162 combined from both ships."
    Screenshot%2B%252846%2529.jpg The Asian admiral looked over at AJ and at Dwayne, "It's time these slack-🐸🐸🐸🐸 got with the program." and strode over to the milling group of gabbing townies.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Sabella has a HORRIBLE day in Part 3 (and I lowkey died laughing while filming it) of the Simon Says Challenge
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    24129602767_e83040121f_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @coco This help?? :p

ejdco.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    I was out most of yesterday so didn't get much done on my next video. I'm going out again in a couple of hours from now and will be gone for the rest of the day. So you won't see much of me today either.

I'm currently working on Episode 2 of Oscar and Louise. What I had already recorded was enough for about 10 minutes of video so I recorded some more. Oscar had a wish to buy a trampoline so he had to go out the pick wildflowers and collect suns to be able to afford it. Then he wanted a pool party so he had to go out and collect suns and pick wildflowers to afford it. I recorded building the pool and the pool party. He also keeps having to go to work.

I'm not sure how much of all of this will end up in this video. I haven't looked at what I recorded yet. Will start on that now but won't be able to spend much time on it.

I've had a look through all of your posts and given out Awesomes and Likes. I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday period. Happy New Year. But I think I'll be back tomorrow to wish you Happy New Year again. I don't think I'm going anywhere tomorrow - but I wasn't expecting to be going anywhere today - just got a text from a friend and decided to go and meet up with her and spend a day at the beach.

• Options
    The Mushroom Cloud Chronicles (Reboot)

Chap. 1 - Revelations: Above and Beyond the Call of Duty

River McIrish: The Asian admiral stood for a long time; from what I could see from the straight stiff-backed look to the stance of his body, he didn't look happy at all. And I swear I could feel the angry heat coming off him from where I was sitting at the concert grand piano.
    Screenshot%2B%252847%2529.jpg Stiles McGraw known for being the irreverant "funny guy" grinned and said amiably, "Hey, there, Navy guy..." Oh...oh... That was the wrong thing to say.
    Screenshot%2B%252848%2529.jpg Oh, was it ever the wrong thing to say, because the Admiral whipped his head around so fast his brain probably got whiplash and stared daggers at Stiles to the point where I think there was a wet spot accumulating down the front of his pants...at just about groin level.
    Screenshot%2B%252849%2529.jpg Not a word out of the admiral at all, other than a cold expression of shut the flark up if you know what's good for you...
    Screenshot%2B%252850%2529.jpg When he did speak it was with a frosty clipped tone, "You will address me as sir. When you speak there is only two words that should slip out of that slimy piehole you call your mouth: one is "YES"...the other is "SIR!" Do I make myself clear?"
    Screenshot%2B%252850%2529.jpg Stiles looked petrified. He went to rub his nose that instantly looked as if it about to run...rivulets of snot. The admiral focused in on him, "You'd best put that arm right by your side or I'll BREAK IT OFF! You're in the military NOW, not in a daycare!"
    Screenshot%2B%252851%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%252852%2529.jpg Poor Stiles McGraw, he looked thoroughly confused and unhappy, I think the thought in his mind was, "What did I sign? What did I sign?" After all we did sign a contract to be here in this facility...and considering what the alternative was, joining the military...was a better alternative than roasting alive in a nuclear furnace. Well... Welcome to the Navy or the Army or whatever this branch of the military was going to be.
    Screenshot%2B%252853%2529.jpg And then the admiral focused on the face of Jared Frio. "You have a problem?" the admiral sneered at Jared, presumably with an equally angry looking face. "No..." Jared replied and was going to say more when the admiral gave him a crazy-face look and said, "Oh, you do, sweet-cheeks. You got a major problem on your tail-end, ME. And you'd better wipe that face clean and give me a dead-pan stare...because if you don't I'm going to smack that sneer clean off your face."
    Screenshot%2B%252854%2529.jpg Screenshot%2B%252855%2529.jpg "What's your name, pretty-boy!" snapped the admiral. "You look like the best part of you crawled down the crack of your mama's hind-quarters; made out with a pug and ended up with YOU."
    Screenshot%2B%252856%2529.jpg The admiral sneered at Jared, "You look like YOU got a problem with authority, son, Best not try that with me. Or I will break you down to your basic components and then see if I can reconstruct you into a gerbil."

At least Jared, even if he didn't remove that sneer from his face, had the semi-intelligence to keep his mouth shut.
    Screenshot%2B%252858%2529.jpg ...and that was when the other admiral jumped in. Holy Mother of God...Jared was in for it now...
    Screenshot%2B%252858%2529.jpg "Son..." that admiral addressed Jared Frio sharply. "You want to take on this man, don't you. You think he disrespected you? Well, let me tell you something...Mr. Frio...and you'd better listen good."
    Screenshot%2B%252860%2529.jpg "You see that little blue ribbon with the five stars?"

"You realize that they don't give that ribbon to just anyone. It's the Medal of Honor. This man went up against 60 North Koreans trying to extract a fallen squadron-mate off a mountain top in North Korea. He walked away...THEY DIDN'T. My colleague investigated the Medal of Honor citation.
    Screenshot%2B%252859%2529.jpg Stiles at that point looked up at the sky in supplication. "Oh, crud...Jared, you just plummed off a Medal of Honor winner..."
    Screenshot%2B%252862%2529.jpg Without even sparing a look at Stiles, the other admiral said, "Son, you don't win the Medal of Honor...this ain't some 4-H fairground award...you RECEIVE...the Medal of Honor. For most people this isn't an award that they want. They just went above and beyond the call of duty. For the love of their fellow man. To make sure that they got home. And some of those who have received this Medal never made it home. The man facing you today is one of the ones who did. So you, Mr. Frio, may not like him, but you'd better flarkin' respect him and wipe that sneer off your face."
    Screenshot%2B%252864%2529.jpg I could almost hear the gears turning in Jared Frio's head as his mental processes churned the data over in his head.
    Screenshot%2B%252865%2529.jpgScreenshot%2B%252867%2529.jpg "Input: 60 North Koreans vs. 1 Naval Aviator on the ground. He walked away...They didn't...that's euphemism for dead... 60 dead North Koreans...vs 1 very alive Naval Aviator...who is right in front of me right now... Computation Calculated... result...This man is deadly. And he doesn't like me..."
    Screenshot%2B%252868%2529.jpg "Oh..sheepturds... I'm sooo dead..."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

Well I didn't Roaring Heights for Christmas but the hubby said that he will pay for it this weekend for my birthday which is on Sunday and have it downloading while I'm visiting family that day. So we shall see and then I can take that off my wishlist from Origin and then I would only have The Sims Medieval as I would love to try that out as well as I didn't get it when they had it in the stores... :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    My in-laws came to take daughter so I can get some rest.
    Because...I caught the flu. :weary:
    Worst illness I have EVER experienced!!! Awful! Terrible!!

And I MEANT to get the stoopid shot this year like I always do, but I just...forgot. :( With my brain being the way it is anymore and with the Holidays... *sigh*

Anyhoo, I have a little energy to read and post some replies before I lay down. (And I'm sipping on water while I'm doing this so no worries @Nikkei_Simmer and @bekkasan ;) Keeping hydrated! )

@bekkasan Sounds like Jared and Alexandra had a lovely date. <3 I get the feeling they might take their relationship to the next level very soon. ;):p

@Mikezumi Thank you for the well wishes. <3 {{{{Hugs}}}}
    While in bed I will do my best to catch up on Mikezumi and the guys. :blush: I'm SO far behind. :confounded:

Here is another update from my supernaturals.

[img][/img]k8nieG7.jpg
    @Silverofdreams30 ^A song to go with this picture. ;)
    (I can just imagine him dancing to it on the counter there :p )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xBQ_iydufE

@Namaya92
    I don’t want to go home to that terrible empty house anymore. I don’t want to face Hunter. I don’t even know if I ever want to face him again. There’s only one thing I’m sure about and that’s that I definitely do not want to spend the rest of my life with the likes of him. How dare he respond the way he did to my pregnancy. He literally crushed any hope I had for a happy ending to this disaster. Ugh…
    ^That was my response to how Hunter reacted. :(
    I'm like, Geez, for one sexy man you sure are being selfish and awful! :confounded:
    John is quite the character... and bold! :p
    Is Hunter really going to go that easy... it's almost like they never should've bought a place together. :confused:
    After my time with John I went home to confront Hunter with my decision. I was a little scared to do this, because breaking up with Hunter meant I truly had to deal with this baby on my own. But on the other hand. I was pretty sure Hunter wouldn’t be of any help anyways, so what was the difference really?
    :flushed:
    NXmc9eI.gif
    Sad truth. :cry:
    Whelp...hopefully kicking him out will teach him a good lesson.

@CravenLestat I echo @Mikezumi 's response: Aww, a fox!!! <3

@king_of_simcity7 Well...at least Lara's boobees are well rounded and look natural unlike those pok'ey things she had years before! :lol: Sorry! I had to say it!

@aricarai Enjoyed watching your Santa Baby video. :p

@Nikkei_Simmer I don't know if I told you already, but your video turned out great! Very moving, especially at the end. :star:
    An alternate timeline eh? I like where it's going so far. :)
    Was Bebe Hart "dying" in that picture? :lol:
    Wow. He was pretty harsh with Jared. If someone yelled those things at me I would've cried and cowered. :flushed: (Exactly why I was never meant for the military! ) I'm too sensitive. :)
    Screenshot%2B%252845%2529.jpg There seems to be a lot of really handsome older men here. And frankly the guy in the white shirt, even with his hair somewhat white, was one of them. His nose was a prominent feature on his face. And from what the Asian admiral referred to him, he was called Dwayne.
    ^^^HECK YEAH!! :mrgreen: I like her way of thinking!
    Hi Sam :love: I mean, Dwayne! :p

Ok, must lay down now. @Mikezumi's thread calls to me. :wink:<3

Oh and I hope none of you feel like I'm ignoring you because if I've caused you to feel that way I'm really sorry. :pensive:
    I've just had a lot, and I do mean a lot, going on in my life the past few months with my husband's trials and my daughter's, as well as my own weighing down on me. I know many of you understand, but I wanted to express my feelings anyway.
    But darnit no matter what I can't stay away from this thread long because you all are such great people and I enjoy reading your updates and interacting with you on here. :blush: (Since Facebook blows! ) You all are truly my friends. <3

Oof, yeah...must lay down now.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    I have to go out in a few minutes. I just had a look at the video I have recorded for Oscar and Louise. It looks like I have enough to get to Episode 4. So I shut that game down and started a new game in Riverview to tell the background of Louise's story. Haven't recorded anything yet of her though.

Happy Simming all

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top