Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Sunfisher0 Your first model is so naturally pretty.Like she only has lipstick on and looks flawless plus she is pasty white :love: Has potential to be a ginger.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    @Karritz maybe you know this since you use Nraas traveler a lot: is there a way to make your sim that is on vacation (and the people back in the home world) age up during the vacation? So for example I take my sim on a 3 day vacation somewhere, I want her and everyone else in her hometown to be 3 days older once she's back. Is there a way to do this with Nraas traveler? Or will I have to manually age up everyone by 3 days with master controller to manage this? D: I know the sims in your vacation world will age while you are in your homeworld but I want it the other way around as well...
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    Episode 56 of The Isla Paradiso Bunch is now on YouTube

https://youtu.be/7JM51ExBCk0

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill oh no feel better soon, I heard 4 out of 5 in one of my brothers
    family were ill aswell and already on christmas no fun.

@Namaya92 congrats on the pregnancy if I read that correctly, great update.
    Yes
    If I see a good looking generated one I save the, but mine is often adults or elderly mixologist for some
    reason haha. I have to make them younger then save them.

@bekkasan lovely update the sunsets and sunrises ingame are so pretty even with
    no mod but I use one hehe. They seemes to have fun clubbing.

• Options
    @Sunfisher0 Tomorrow night I will give you your paintings to use in your game but was trying to figure out a way to give them along with something of mine you really wanted...

Hmmmm

:hushed:

Ok, I think she will do.

piapWqP.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback and nice update :smile:

I am going to start a new Sims video again soon :smile: I have someone in mind and she wears a purple dress and her name begins in J for juicy :blush:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback and nice update :smile:

I am going to start a new Sims video again soon :smile: I have someone in mind and she wears a purple dress and her name begins in J for juicy :blush:

Jasmine :smirk:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Close she will appear again soon but Jasmine does not have a purple dress so it has to be someone else...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    tumblr_p1eqi4kYUU1wu9mp0o1_1280.png

The Year 2240, Day 6 - Violet’s Journal

The clock in Davey’s living room says it’s 3 am as I’m writing this. I still haven’t gone home, I’m scared to face Hunter about my pregnancy. I wonder if he’s worried about me… I didn’t receive any calls or texts.
    Davey allowed me to stick around, though he withdrew himself into his bedroom quite early in the night and left me alone with his kittens. I did all of the dishes for him and wrapped the leftovers nicely to put them in the fridge, just to show my appreciation for his hospitality.

tumblr_p1eqi4kYUU1wu9mp0o5_1280.png

The kittens, named Maria and Magic, were a nice distraction from my gloomy thoughts. Davey had already trained them pretty well, unlike our dog Lao who keeps destroying our precious and very scarce furniture. Cats are so much better than dogs, really. They can take care of themselves most of the time, they are clean and they don’t bark in the early morning. I wish I could take these two cuties home with me, but I wouldn’t want to rip them apart from their mom Eleanor and of course from Davey who seems to love them very much.

tumblr_p1eqi4kYUU1wu9mp0o4_1280.png
    tumblr_p1eqi4kYUU1wu9mp0o6_1280.png

Davey… he must be feeling very uncomfortable right now, with me and my troubles sleeping on his couch. I can’t believe he took me in just like that, after everything I did to him. He’s such a good guy, I don’t deserve is kindness.
    I started to wonder what my life would be like if I had chosen him instead. We wouldn’t have any money problems that’s for sure, since Davey has a fulltime job just like me… and I probably wouldn’t be cropping up all these bad feelings since I could just talk to him about them.
    Did I really make the right choice?
    Had it been the right idea to listen to the advice of a guy like Dimitri? Back then he seemed to be such an expert on love, but all he accomplished so far was to knock up Scarlet and they weren’t even in a relationship together. So how reliable was his advice really?

tumblr_p1eqi4kYUU1wu9mp0o3_1280.png

Ugh, I can’t believe I’m writing down all these terrible thoughts. I’m such a bad person. I’ve got Hunter’s baby inside me! I can’t just be thinking stuff like this. I have to give him a chance… Davey is right he deserves to know I’m pregnant and I shouldn’t make assumptions about him until I’ve told him. Maybe he’s been having his own problems inside his head and we just need to talk about them to clear things up…
    I do hope he won’t be mad I didn’t come home tonight.

tumblr_p1eqi4kYUU1wu9mp0o2_1280.png
    tumblr_p1eqi4kYUU1wu9mp0o7_1280.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @CravenLestat You did an awesome job on the patterns. Love them! Great job with the art.

@Sunfisher0 Your art is awesome!

@Mikezumi All those beautiful babies! <3<3

@emorrill Rest, fluids, rest, fluids, rest, fluids, no cleaning! ::::whispers.....work on Sam story, work on Sam story:::: Just kidding! Wanted to make you laugh and hope it worked. :smiley: Take care of you!

@Karritz I forgot to tell you I enjoyed the new episode of Gertie and her cats! I watched it Tuesday. I also watched another 1/2 episode of the IP people and still have 3 to go :) Makes me want to send Rafe and Autumn back now, but I want the baby aged a bit first. I actually haven't decided if I am sending them to do the 6 in China or France so might as well wait a bit.

@Silverofdreams30 :) thanks

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks Janie!

@Namaya92 Hope they get something worked out for the baby's sake! :)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Namaya92 Such cute kitties!!!! Great update.

I have a small update from my supernatural save.

[img][/img]fPc4S0Q.jpg

Ok this is my only sim to not ever show any emotions lol.

[img][/img]IxkG5BO.jpg

Crash crashed the bath so he had to repair it

[img][/img]gVoM7vE.jpg

Kira had some breakfast

[img][/img]Cpy7rCE.jpg

[img][/img]lVTee2h.jpg

Then she proceeded to upgrade kitchen stuff by magic

Grant still has an inner beauty spell on him so not on photos right now lol.

• Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! The hubs and kids got me Hidden Springs & Monte Vista bundle, so I've been exploring Hidden Springs in a new save lately. Honestly though, I've been a little disappointed by it.....I usually love premades and for some reason most of the ones there just don't appeal to me much. I'm liking the world as a whole though, just may have to use CAS sims. I think I'm going to check out Monte Vista today when I go in game. :)

@Namaya92, I'm so sorry to hear about you losing several of your saves :'( . On a brighter note, I have been really enjoying your new save featuring Violet. The last few updates have been such nail biters....I'm anxious to see how everything goes with her and Hunter. You've also gotten me really interested in checking out Salmon Woods ;)
    @CravenLestat, your new sparkly dress pattern is amazing!! <3 it
    @Silverofdreams30, your supernatural save updates always look so interesting! That is one (of many) aspects of the game that I haven't explored much yet.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @DC221104 -Hi there!That sounded like fun and it can happen in TS3.
    @emorrill -Hi there!It looks like you had a great holiday.
    @Karritz -That sounds like it was fun.
    @CravenLestat -SHe looks like fun.Great picture!
    @funkeeferret -That's how my old games got ruined and other saves ended up getting corruped.I used to play Modless and the saves always got glitched out or messed up when social workers didn't take children away and cause corruption in the saves.
    @Cororon -Great pictures!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -That's getting to be almost at the level of work I do in tuning my Mods for a new legacy.I go to a lot more trouble with tuning my NRaas Mods to stop things I don't want in my games from happening.Great pictures!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great picture!
    @Emily4331 -Great makeover!
    @Mikezumi -I skip playing sometimes for grocery emergencies.Thanks for sharing the family tree.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @imdragonit -Great pictures!Thanks for your comment.
    @LaziMinx -Hi there!It sounds like something glitched in your game.
    @Charlottesmom -Great pictures!It looks like Emma is adjusting like Pig did when he lost his sight.Thanks for the comment.
    @OriginalMara -Great update!Thanks for your comment.
    @Namaya92 -I hope it's fixable.I would just find some money to pay for salvaging my files even if it was very expensive.Great update!
    @xKay_luvx -Hi there!That sounds like a fun game.
    @LyricSimsz15 -Hi there!I've got my TS3 collection on my laptop and it runs well on it.I got that computer on sale for half price and had to use a few years of hairstylist visits to pay for the computer.Great picture!
    @MoonandStars83 -Great picture!Great update!It might be that you just need to adjust story progression so it's a lot slower and does a lot less in your games.I don't let it do more than the barest of basics with inactives and just play story progression with my families around town to get anything major to happen.
    @Puddinroy -Hi there!
    @jordand -That was great and I also got a new world for Christmas though mine was from CAW and it's a custom world I've been playing in.
    Here's another Logan update below.Building The City Hall Shell.
    Logan,Utah-Under Construction.
    Here's another start of a work session on city hall.
    24446369587_95165ec529_c.jpg
    Adding a second basement level.
    25441126588_1faa201160_c.jpg

24446366427_7afb8fc69b_c.jpg
    Walls got built to add the main floor.
    24446365167_d2495db216_c.jpg
    New CC showing in buy mode.
    25441121548_41433d5ef4_c.jpg
    Added flooring to the lower basement.
    24446361587_50956ee767_c.jpg
    Added flooring to the basement.
    24446360107_8c472e1fcb_c.jpg
    Flooring was added to the main floor.
    25441116208_2995bd529d_c.jpg
    Roofing was added.
    39280800222_3cf6f374d8_c.jpg
    Here's the town so far.
    39280793172_52a645c417_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Back home from an easy day only to find out that the other job have given me no hours :( Just one thing after the other!

Anyway I have decided on a new weekly series, Sim of the week which will start today but then appear every Monday.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Well...now that all the work for that video is done... (Oh...man...never doing that much work again... - at least it will form a good set-up for the Apoca-Fic...that I'll be rebooting sometime...(just have to get through the first generation of The Chikamori Selfacy)). We're back to River and Haruo... :D I think I may have to play some more too. :D

The Chikamori Selfacy

The Phone Call and the Aftermath

While River was painting, Haruo went and took the Learjet out for a stroll...down to the city hall, presumably to deal with some city ordnances about collecting or something. Frankly nothing seemed to surprise the towns-folk. Even seeing a Learjet taking out half the lamp posts. Haruo MAY have to repair the damage to wing of that Learjet or it's just gonna be a museum piece.
    Screenshot-26.jpgScreenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-30.jpgScreenshot-32.jpgScreenshot-33.jpgScreenshot-35.jpgScreenshot-36.jpg And River fielded a call from Parker Langerak who just wanted to talk. River wasn't averse to talking with an old friend provided that he kept things platonic. "Oh, yes, my mother is from Riverview and well...since she was feeling homesick, Haruo and I decided that the best thing was, that since we have money, we move to Riverview. I don't think that we'll be returning at any case. Hubby's roots aren't from Sunset Valley either and if we move from Riverview, it'll be to the place where he was born."
    Screenshot-38.jpg "Well, we have four kids now...Allan, Braden, Brianna and Alanna...and they're both doing well in school. Thanks for asking, Parker..." Screenshot-40.jpg Nope, hubby is still doing his thing... y'know...painting and collecting. He takes care of our kids when I'm busy with painting and he's an all-around good father...and husband.
    Screenshot-43.jpg "Naw...Parker...everything is going absolutely great...we're in a nice new place...the home is beautiful and we've got a great view of the river."
    Screenshot-44.jpg River looked up to see Haruo standing there with a bemused expression on his face, "Oh, hi, honey...did the thing at city hall go well?" she asked and turned to the phone..."Yeah, my husband is back...sorry, but I need to discuss some things with him. Well, I hope you do find that someone special...like I have, Bye-bye, Parker..."
    Screenshot-46.jpg River saw her husband's expression change to one of sheer want and a smile crossed her face just before he pounced...
    Screenshot-47.jpgScreenshot-49.jpgScreenshot-50.jpg "Well...I see you missed me..." River exclaimed breathlessly...
    Screenshot-51.jpgScreenshot-52.jpg Her husband stood there smiling enigmatically...
    Screenshot-59.jpgScreenshot-61.jpg ...and let's just say that it led to other things more pleasurable...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Nikkei_Simmer That jet lol

I guess that to Sims seeing something like that going through town is more 'ordinary' compared to some of the things that they have to see!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Charlottesmom ty :)
    @CravenLestat you really did a Fantastic job on JulieAnn :o luv the shiny, downloaded & rec ty
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    Namaya92 wrote: »
    @Karritz maybe you know this since you use Nraas traveler a lot: is there a way to make your sim that is on vacation (and the people back in the home world) age up during the vacation? So for example I take my sim on a 3 day vacation somewhere, I want her and everyone else in her hometown to be 3 days older once she's back. Is there a way to do this with Nraas traveler? Or will I have to manually age up everyone by 3 days with master controller to manage this? D: I know the sims in your vacation world will age while you are in your homeworld but I want it the other way around as well...

I have no idea. Perhaps if you went to the NRAAS Wiki you might get an answer - or ask @igazor
  • Options
    I have started work on my new video: :smile:

26173518_10155181546711497_7727304389782395872_o.jpg?oh=ee1f409c2a46d9ae40408db36af24a4c&oe=5AC204E7

26063447_10155181547196497_8197706134923087589_o.jpg?oh=52336494ed7c432c4c85ba0d9574e8dc&oe=5AB7FCFA

26063388_10155181546686497_2846634206031802280_o.jpg?oh=9c9f4af2a746e3df84d23a9a6a58e4d4&oe=5ABAA7A4

26025862_10155181546681497_2795665206389920342_o.jpg?oh=b5ee279438965c27f14dd7d89e5a9b39&oe=5AF7B371
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Thank you @imdragonit <3

You might like this then :love::love:

Click play below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XrRQIe2UCc

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    https://majorleaguesimmer.wordpress.com/2017/12/27/filming-in-moonlight-falls-part-4/

Here is the latest chapter to the filming story. Now I have to catch up with all these updates. Happy Simming! :smile:
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    Sorry for not posting pictures! Also I’ve been sick so sims and watching arrow is the only thing I want to do
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    JAG: The Mushroom Cloud Chronicles (Reboot)

Prologue 1:

Author's Note: This is an alternate timeline.

Harm's Viewpoint: COMNAVAIRPAC was my boss...we had known each other for a long time...from our training at RAG when I was a wet-behind the ears nugget and he was a Lieutenant Commander. He's now a three-star based out of North Island and I'm on his staff. We've been hearing about the possibility of hostilities with the Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere, for the past few years now. It's not a situation that I want to consider, but our new President has been throwing around the idea of a pre-emptive strike and believe me, nothing scares this military man more than the thought of nuclear weapons being thrown into the mix.

And it seems to me that nothing scares my boss more than the idea of nuclear weapons too. Because if they get tossed into the mix, nothing's going to come of it...other than total devastation. It's not something that I want to contemplate. I had my run-in with a suit-case nuke, some psychopath sailor in Bangor in '95 (if it had detonated, it might have made a small bang, but Meg, Kate and I would have been subatomic particles; vaporized in the blast) and I swear that Meg and I had to pretty much ditch our private things in the nearest trash bin and go commando all the way back to VOQ (See JAG: S1 Brig Break). That was too close of a call and I don't want to repeat the experience. Neither does Meg.

When the Pentagon decided to toss our salty rears in Sunset Valley, we didn't know that there was a top secret project going on at Fort Gnome (Named for the late great Lieutenant General Herbert Conrad Gnome, United States Army, formerly of Special Operations Command and before his death, commanded the Special Projects Division). All I knew was that Animal wanted to show us where he and Meg were going to retire to...a large 60x60 estate...in the toney Sunset Heights on Summerhill Court. Little did I know what was going to happen.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    :p

20roK1L.png

LBru2SC.png

So cute

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options