Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    The suspense is killing me! I'd love for Aulani and Kosumi to have a child, but of course I'm totally biased. Great chapter <3
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    I totally agree. I think Aulani has real sparks flying for Ysa, but for Kosumi, he just connects more as a friend. He said it earlier. Ysa is the only one that is around his age and that he really felt attracted to in a physical way, although they are all beautiful -- the rest are closer to his mothers age. That would be difficult. I'm really rooting for him to get over the hurt that he felt and for the two of them to get together. I think they'd make a pretty baby!
  • Options
    SaphiredreamSaphiredream Posts: 41 Member
    I'm totally want Ysa and Aulani to have a baby!
  • Options
    JQ123456789JQ123456789 Posts: 9 New Member
    Maybe a fight would solve it MUHAHAHAHAHA (I need a Dr. Evil emoji asap!)
  • Options
    > @JQ123456789 said:
    > Maybe a fight would solve it MUHAHAHAHAHA (I need a Dr. Evil emoji asap!)

I agree!
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Oooh the suspense...... I think Aulani and Ysa will be great together, but we'll see... Great update as always!
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    Penguin10Penguin10 Posts: 24 Member
    I know this is totally off topic,but I love Ysa's hair! ;)
  • Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    Ahhh can't wait for another chapter! :)
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • Options
    > @SNDGIRL said:
    > Ahhh can't wait for another chapter! :)

Me too!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    > @SNDGIRL said:
    > Ahhh can't wait for another chapter! :)

Me too!

Me three!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2015
    Screenshot_821.jpg

After Aulani retreats from that confusing conversation, it is time for him to blow out the candles. Noticing, the chef made two cakes to feed all the guests, Aulani chooses one.

Screenshot_569.jpg

Not eating in the dining room with most of the guests, Aulani decides to have his cake in the kitchen. He is not in the mood for conversation. Unfortunately, his mother, father, and Kosumi stay to keep him company. He tries not to make any eye contact, so no one will sense his unease.

Screenshot_571.jpg

“How does it feel to be older, Aulani,” Hawika asks. “I remember my young adult birthday. I was so excited! Finally, I was to become Creator and hopefully, help my tribe. I’m sure there is a similar excitement in you since you are about to choose a mate.” She makes an embarrassing nod toward Kosumi who giggles, smiling brightly at Aulani.

Screenshot_570.jpg

“You look a little pensive, Aulani. Penny for your thoughts,” Kosumi says, breaking Aulani from his thinking over and over on what Ysa asked him.

Screenshot_574.jpg

Recovering quickly, Aulani says, “Just thinking about how beautiful you look tonight, Kosumi.”

Her eyes flash and she says, “You say such the sweetest things. I wonder...could we talk outside in private?”

Screenshot_572.jpg

Aulani swallows the spongy cake, knowing what she wants, but does he want the same thing? Only one hour earlier, he would have gladly chased after Kosumi, knowing they had the best connection out of anyone here for him, but now...

He can’t get Ysa out of his head. Her gorgeous eyes. Her body. The sadness in her face. There is a yearning inside of him to make her happy that he can’t explain. That is why he was so upset when she made her accusations against him and for her ill treatment of him. Could he forgive her and not think about that if he did choose her?

He isn’t sure, so he decides to go along with Kosumi. If there is a spark between them, that will be his decision.

“Of course, dear lady,” he says, shrugging. “Where would you like to go?”

Screenshot_575.jpg

“There is a little alcove on the second floor where there is a little wedding arch.” She grabs his hand. “Come, slave. You’ll like it.”

Screenshot_576.jpg

The alcove is indeed private and lovely. The warm salty sea air swirls through the open windows as the fronds clatter, making Aulani’s hair fly into his face. He combs it back, not wanting to look at Kosumi. Knots form in his stomach. This is not going well.

Screenshot_581.jpg

Kosumi twirls her fingers at him and says, “How do you like it?”

Screenshot_580.jpg

Without giving him a chance to answer, she leans in for a kiss as all Amazons would in this situation. It does not surprise Aulani, but he cannot reciprocate.

Holding up a hand, Aulani says, “No. Please. This isn’t right.”

Shock consumes Kosumi’s face. “What is wrong? Have you chosen someone else?”

Screenshot_582.jpg

Aulani looks away and confesses, “I’m sorry, Kosumi. I have chosen another.”

Screenshot_583.jpg

Embarrassed, Kosumi says quickly, “But I thought you knew how I felt. Why didn’t you refuse me when I asked to be alone?”

Putting his head in his hand in shame he says, “I wasn’t sure. I-I thought if we were alone, things would be different. But they’re not. I know now who I need to be with. I’m so sorry, Kosumi. I hope you will forgive my fumbling.”

Screenshot_584.jpg

After a few moments, Kosumi puts on a smile and says, “It is your choice after all. And I understand you, at least, wanted me at some point. You can’t help your feelings. I won’t lie and say I’m not disappointed but you deserve to be with whomever you wish, Aulani. I pray you will not regret your choice.”

Knitting his eyebrows, Aulani says, “You are a most gracious woman, Kosumi. I’m so glad you’re on my mother’s council. I hope we can still be friends.”

Screenshot_586.jpg

“Of course. Always.” She smiles even wider. Aulani can tell she’s just being brave. “Now I will leave you to go to your lady. Is it Ysa?”

Aulani blinks in amazement. “How did you know?”

She laughs. “I could feel the tension between you at the bar and I read her face. Yours I could not read, but...anyway. Go to her. I think she’s at the other end of the palace. She said she had a headache. I’m sure she’s thinking about you, Aulani.”

Screenshot_587.jpg

With that, she gives Aulani a kiss on the forehead and leaves.

Changing into more comfortable clothing first, Aulani then searches all through the palace but is told Ysa left to her quarters some time ago. Quickly, he runs over to her apartment. He thinks he knows where she’ll be.

He is right.

“Ysa,” he breathes, smiling at her.

Screenshot_463.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    So finally Aulani decided :) I'm glad for him, Ysa is stunning in all meanings although Kosumi is too... :) I'm proud of Kosumi, she is very brave and noble amazon <3
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Aww... Oh well, Ysa was my second choice! Love the update and looking forward to the next one!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sorry to Team Kosumi! :(

Aulani chose all by himself. There was no other in his eyes, but I had to keep you guessing. It's pretty weird how much alike they are, too. More soon! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited November 2015
    With Ysa as a new member and Aulanis and Ysas future child, it seems to me blond hair becomes the new attribute of the royal family. Like a distinctive mark of nobility. xDD
    (BTW thats one of the reasons why I didn't gave Mara Adamor a blond hair tone. I just thought to let the blondes be reserved for Hawikas royal family. ;D )
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Love the new chapter! Kosumi was so gracious, I really love her character and am so happy she's a member of the court! And I'm so happy for Ysa and Aulani!! They look so good together :love: (and that was totally accidental by me).

When I chose her as my amazon to submit, I had actually forgotten that Aulani would be picking one of them (or maybe I didn't know at the time? I can't remember!). I'd made a few of my favorite sims into Amazons, and then played with them in a game, making them do Amazon things until one of them (Ysa) convinced me she was the right Amazon for the job! I guess Aulani agreed with me :lol:

I hope things work out between them (and he stays safe... I've really grown to like him, after first being so distrustful!). You can never tell what the future will bring in an Amazon story!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Yesss!!!! So glad he followed his gut feeling. Him and Ysa have an undeniable connection <3
  • Options
    Penguin10Penguin10 Posts: 24 Member
    Kosumi is nice and all but she didn't seem right for Aulani.
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I'm so happy about how you portrayed Kosumi! It's exactly how I'd always imagined her character, even while creating her. I'm glad she was so gracious and accepting. Can't wait to see more of the court, and go Ysa! I bet their babies will be simply adorable <3
  • Options
    Ooh the Ysalani ship sails (I'm not creative lol)! Love how Kosumi was so accepting of Aulani choosing Ysa. Can't wait to see more!
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Love how that chapter played out! Can't wait to a baby they will create! beautiful, I'm sure! <3
  • Options
    The baby will be a gorgeous! I really hope it will be a girl!
  • Options
    "We're watchin' and we're waitin'.....On the edge of our seats anticipatin'...."
    How I feel :D lol (Phineas and Ferb song was stuck in my head).