Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Definitely rooting for Aulani to pick Ysa, I like her complexity.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    sabreene wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »
    Pammiechick As I was getting ready for my day I couldn't help but think about this chapter. So I went back and read it again. Although I like Kossumi, Ysa could add more drama to the story. Then I thought what about the quiet beauty sitting next to him at the bar? ;) Oh the suspense!

The quiet beauty sitting next to him is none other than Anya North from the North Tribe who got pregnant by Lakeki (who was then Leaf--if you read that far back.) So, she is not in the running! But I appreciate your thoughts! Story has already been played out...you will find out in the next episode! Thank you for reading! :)

AH, that's who that was!! I was trying to get a good look at her face, and I couldn't quite tell. Now I have so many questions. Like, about the baby(or babies) and how old they are and where they are, and if she'll recognize Lakeki now that he's not Leaf! It's all so intriguing!

Yes...Anya is there for a future storyline! <3
    @AllyTod13 wrote: »
    My Brain: Kiss already!
    Me IRL: Kiss arleady!
    The two have agreed, a rare occurrence!

LOL! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited November 2015
    @pammiechick nvm The "Lady Munga" look alot like Kimblery Foreman, who is cater to Jia's teen birthday
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    sabreene wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »
    Pammiechick As I was getting ready for my day I couldn't help but think about this chapter. So I went back and read it again. Although I like Kossumi, Ysa could add more drama to the story. Then I thought what about the quiet beauty sitting next to him at the bar? ;) Oh the suspense!

The quiet beauty sitting next to him is none other than Anya North from the North Tribe who got pregnant by Lakeki (who was then Leaf--if you read that far back.) So, she is not in the running! But I appreciate your thoughts! Story has already been played out...you will find out in the next episode! Thank you for reading! :)

AH, that's who that was!! I was trying to get a good look at her face, and I couldn't quite tell. Now I have so many questions. Like, about the baby(or babies) and how old they are and where they are, and if she'll recognize Lakeki now that he's not Leaf! It's all so intriguing!

Yes...Anya is there for a future storyline! <3
    @AllyTod13 wrote: »
    My Brain: Kiss already!
    Me IRL: Kiss arleady!
    The two have agreed, a rare occurrence!

LOL! :lol:

I remember her now and am excited to see how that plays out! Thanks for the reminder. I also am awaiting to see what their child looks like.
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    2 weeks worth of story to get updated on the story...It was worth it! :smile: Can't wait for the final castings :wink:
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Definitely rooting for Aulani to pick Kossumi. For some reason, she became my favorite as soon as I saw her in a pic and read about her. Hopefully she's having the same effect on Aulani.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Penguin10Penguin10 Posts: 24 Member
    I've been reading this from the very begning but never had the courage to say anything.So I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed your stories and I think your an amazing writer.
  • Options
    @Penguin10 wow! Thank you for this compliment! <3 and thanks for reading!

@Spottydog714 I love Kosumu too. You'll find out in the next update which should either be tomorrow or Tuesday!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    YES! I think homework can wait. THIS should take priority! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Oooooh Pammie, waiting eagerly for the next update! :D It's so hard to be patient, though! I must confess, it is *this* story here that got me hooked. I had never read any of the legacy style stories -- they just didn't interest me. Now, I just can't get enough! I follow several, and barely have time to play, because I'm so busy stalking errrr, checking to see if you've updated the stories yet! >:) Thank you for sharing what you do (and everyone else that I follow - you know who you are! Rose! Judy!) Ya'll are wonderful! <3
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Several drinks later, Hagen and Kosumi leave to congratulate Mara Adamor as Queen Hawika’s shaman.

So it is only Ysa, Aulani, and the unknown woman at the bar who stay as Aulani already gave his congratulations earlier. He wonders why Ysa is at his birthday party and really wants to ask, but he cannot force himself to speak with her.

Finally, she breaks the silence. “If you drink too many of those, you will have quite the headache in the morning.”

Screenshot_529.jpg

“What do you care about my head, dear lady? Seeing as you’ve already deemed me a murderous traitor, I also wonder at you being here at all.”

Screenshot_530.jpg

“About that...could I speak with you? Privately?”

Screenshot_531.jpg

The dark haired woman glances at the both of them and quietly leaves, a smile caressing the edge of her mouth.

Aulani looks ahead at all the colorful liquids in the glass bottles. “We are alone now. What do you have to say?” His voice is low and brusque.

She shakes her head. “There is quiet gazebo in the back quarter of the grounds. Meet me there in ten minutes.”

“And if I choose not to come?”

“That is your prerogative. I will leave, never to bother you again.”

Screenshot_528.jpg

When she disappears out the door, Aulani mulls over her words. What could she want with him now? She’s been nothing but rude and mean to him ever since she arrived in the palace village, and now she seems all concern, not leaving him alone. He thinks about Kosumi and how he does have a friendly connection with her. He’s decided she will be the one he pursues. So, is it fair to her to take even thirty minutes out of his night for what will probably be more drama?

But then his thoughts move to his sister. If he doesn’t meet with Ysa, he would be no better than Leia who didn’t even show up to his birthday party even though their mother lifted her restriction. He would not be like that. He would forgive. He could only hope that an apology was on Ysa’s mind. Her countenance displayed that, at least.

The warm night air swirls through the palm trees, making the fronds clatter. Aulani spies Ysa’s beautiful figure waiting on what looked like an octagon porch.

“You came,” she whispered, sighing slightly.

Screenshot_537.jpg

“Yes, I’m here,” Aulani says, eyeing her with trepidation. “What is it you require of me, my lady?”

Screenshot_539.jpg

She glances down for a moment then seizes him with her crystal blue eyes. “I’ve been thinking quite a lot about your response to me last night and I want to apologize. You are by far the most humble of slaves and respectful, especially after I launched an assault on you that really should have been for my brother alone. I wonder if you could forgive me.”

Screenshot_538.jpg

Aulani’s eyes dart and his face is stern. Finally, he jerks his head to the side and says, “I guess I understand your folly, and I do forgive you. Please, do not trouble yourself another minute. All is forgotten. Now if you don’t mind...” he raises his arms toward the palace and says, “I must attend to my guests.”

Screenshot_547.jpg

Sitting down, Ysa twists her fingers. “H-Have you made your choice then? Who is she?”

Screenshot_551.jpg

Flustered at the bold question, Aulani confesses, “I-I haven’t made it. Not just yet.” He doesn’t have any idea why he just said that when earlier he thought it was Kosumi.

Her eyes widen and she moves closer to him. “Would you consider then...I mean, I know I don’t deserve...” She closes her eyes and doesn’t say anything more.

Aulani’s heart beats out of his chest as if it wants to escape. He can smell a mixture of roses, pine, and the earth emanating from her and he’s drawn to it. What is happening?

Screenshot_555.jpg

Slowly, she caresses his cheek and he does not shrink from her touch. Tingles run down his neck to his spine. He is speechless.

“Will you have me, Aulani?” she asks, gently. Her smooth voice soothes him like a warm bath.

Screenshot_553.jpg

He takes her by the hand and says, “Ysa Lionne, you are by far the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, but...there’s much I have to think about.”

Screenshot_556.jpg

Dropping her hands, he continues, “I-I need to go. Please make yourself at home and enjoy the party.”

Screenshot_540.jpg

Running off the steps, he flees Ysa, thoughts swirling in confusion over what has just transpired between them.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • Options
    Aww... Great update! <3 I might be a little slow on the uptake, but has Queen Hawika given her official announcement yet? Otherwise I think I might have to make a spreadsheet to workout who everyone is and who got which roles!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    @Spottydog714 Official announcement here: Queen Hawika's Court
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Since everyone's been waiting, I'll just reiterate the results of Queen Hawika's Court here:

Final Results:

Gatherer

Lomasi Keronape by @Marialein

Lomasi.jpg

Champion

Amadahy Blessing Moon by @roseinblack69

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-02%20at%209.59.10%20AM.png

Explorer

Ysa Lionne by @sabreene

Ysa.jpg

Shaman

Mara Adamor by @DarkRavenSoul

mara.jpg

Provider

Kosumi Matunaaga by @XSimMimX

Screenshot_1.jpg

Congratulations to all and thank you for participating!

Sorry you had to wait so long for official results. The official court proceedings will not occur until Aulani has made his choice and conceived a child. THEN more drama awaits! I do have some storylines involving runners up, so keep an eye out for those! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    AAND MY SHIP SAILED I KNEW IT XD
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Love all the choices for Queen Hawika's court! <3 They are all the ones I voted for. So Ysa or Kusumi who will it be, I think Ysa. :) Great chapter!
  • Options
    Aaah! Such a great update. Ysa and Aulani need to happen!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Woah... I guess how Aulani feels confused. Yep, Ysa is very beautiful and attractive amazon, but if even she apologized the guy, it's still hard to forget how she hurt him :/ But if he already decided to choose Kosumi, why he doubted in his decision? I have many questions, but better I'll wait for another chapter ;)
  • Options
    Awesome! If anyone's interested, I love Queen Hawika's hair, btw. :p
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I just have to say I'm beyond thrilled with the storyline you've written for Ysa. Every time I see her and read the story, it makes me so happy! I'm loving the dynamics between Ysa and Aulani, plus, they look so good together!! Even if things take a turn (you never know what will happen in an Amazon story), I just love that she's been given real life here! I also really love Kosumi (she's such a beautiful, unique sim!), so there's no way the story can disappoint me!

That tiny glimpse again of Anya North -- Can't wait to see what happens there!
  • Options
    Woah... I guess how Aulani feels confused. Yep, Ysa is very beautiful and attractive amazon, but if even she apologized the guy, it's still hard to forget how she hurt him :/ But if he already decided to choose Kosumi, why he doubted in his decision? I have many questions, but better I'll wait for another chapter ;)

It sounds to me like he only likes Kosumi on a friendly level, but there is no spark. With Ysa, it's the exact opposite!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

It sounds to me like he only likes Kosumi on a friendly level, but there is no spark. With Ysa, it's the exact opposite!

@ThePlumbob it can be... And it's totally new discovery for Aulani :)
  • Options
    Penguin10Penguin10 Posts: 24 Member
    I hope Aulani chooses Ysa.Their perfect for each other !