Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2016
    OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH...... I just don't know what to think anymore...... I am just jumping ships all over the place now. I was #TeamDragon , then #TeamRunoi , now #TeamHorus makes an appearance?? I can not wait to see who she chooses!

P.S. Honestly though, still have Kandor with the edge in my heart ;)
    Post edited by SpurklyNinja on
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    I looooooooved Runoi the second he made an entrance, but I've jumped ship guys... Horus is he man in my mind! Kalani was right when she said Horus was the hottest of the guys.

However... This says a lot about my playing style. I like a sim, and then I'll get tired of them and move them out. My favorite sim gets to be the one in charge... Until I find or make a better sim. So Runoi was my favorite, but then Horus showed up and I was all 'HALL TO THE YAAAS'! I play a Mafia-themed challenge thing in a Sims 3 game save, let me tell you: my playing style doesn't bode well there. Everyone is dead, in summary... Or they have ten mistresses and twenty kids.
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Ok I have been away without reading this for a few weeks but I still really Best Friend Ship Kalani and Lionel they are the best <>
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2016
    After the amazing date with Horus, Kalani wakes up refreshed. She thinks about the men left and she’s sure one of them will be her soulmate. But which one? Confusion shakes her head like a man trying to force a coconut from a tree. The only way to really figure this out is to spend some time with each one and see how she feels. She hopes this doesn’t make her even more confused.

Dressing in a slinky red dress, she smiles at herself in the mirror. Runoi will like this outfit, she thinks. She’s rented a perfect house for them to stay for the night.

Hopping down the steps, Runoi stops when he sees Kalani. His mouth flies open.

“Are you ready, Runoi?”

He arches an eyebrow. “You’d better change, my beautiful rosy queen.”

Kalani’s face drops. “Why? You don’t like it?”

Shaking his head, he gives a mischievous grin. “Quite the opposite. I don’t know if I will be able to control myself. It’s not nice to tease.”

Screenshot_510.jpg

Kalani grabs his hand and pulls him along. “Who said I was teasing you?”

Runoi sighs. “Well someone is...I can’t think straight thoughts with you looking like that.”

Kalani laughs. “Come on, Runoi. We’re going to have an amazing time.”

As soon as they arrive, Runoi lifts Kalani’s hands and says, “Even if this is the last time we see each other, I want you to know I will always be devoted to you as a slave, following orders, and I will try not to be jealous, although it’s going to be hard.”

Screenshot_513.jpg

Kalani cannot believe how unselfish Runoi is. She knows neither Horus nor Kandor would feel like this. Both of them have shown jealousy even if they’ve tried to cover it up.

Overcome by emotion, Kalani grabs Runoi and kisses him deeply.

“Yowza!” Runoi exclaims as Kalani bends him backward.

Screenshot_514.jpg

Once inside, Runoi gets straight to work at the stove. A soothing buttery smell permeates the kitchen and living area. “Come over here, my sweet tomato. I’ve made your favorites sandwiches.” He takes a bite. “The Monte Cristo!”

Screenshot_517.jpg

Kalani grasps his plate and places it on the counter. Then she rubs his smooth face. “Baby, I’m not hungry.”

Screenshot_518.jpg

For the first time in Runoi’s life, he’s speechless. He stares into her crystal blue eyes—they remind him of lakes and skies—the Wahine trait they are renown for. He’s captured--under her spell. His heart quickens.

“Let’s sit together.” Kalani squeezes his hand.

Screenshot_519.jpg

Glancing around at the red decorations, Runoi casts for something to say. “This is a gorgeous place, Kalani. How did you secure it?”

“It was made by Tribe Kinisi who are known for breeding slaves, much like your home tribe. I wanted us to have somewhere to get to know each other better. With that said, Runoi, tell me. How many children would you like to have?”

Runoi gives her a sidelong glance. “That is a question I’ve never thought about. A slave is told when he is to breed and that’s all I’ve known my whole life. But the thought of having many children with you....I’m beyond words, dearest Kalani. I will have to say, though, that I’d like a girl first and then a boy. After that, it is up to you, my rosy treasure. I will be at your beck and call every night, if you wish. We could fill up a whole tribe with ten children if you wish it.”

Screenshot_520.jpg

Kalani laughs and nudges his arm. “Ten children? Isn’t that too many?”

“Not if they look like you. They will radiate beauty like their mother and be as charming as me. Who could resist them? They will reign over all the Amazon. Men will be putty in our girls’ hands and our tribal sons....well, heaven help the Amazon who gets ensnared.” Runoi moves closer, smelling the honeysuckle sweetness of Kalani’s perfume.

Screenshot_522.jpg

Kalani cannot resist Runoi. She gazes into his green seafoam eyes. Drawing closer, she whispers, “Yes, heaven help the Amazon.”

Screenshot_525.jpg

A fire burns inside and only Runoi’s touch can quench it. They meld together, Runoi kissing her softly at first then with increasing urgency. She loves the way he feels when he holds her. And he is a master kisser. She doesn’t want to ever leave.

Screenshot_523.jpg

Kissing her neck, Kalani shudders and says, “Runoi....I have an idea...meet me by the closet.” She gives him a suggestive look.

Runoi halts, lifting his mouth. “The closet? What does my crafty rosy treasure want with me and the closet?”

Screenshot_526.jpg

Kalani giggles. “You’ll see.”

Heart pounding, Kalani slides open the door and enters. Runoi is by her side.

Screenshot_528.jpg

But he hesitates.

“Come on, Runoi.” Kalani waves a finger at him. Her body quivers in anticipation.

Runoi puts a hand up in shock. “Why...rosy treasure...what DO you mean by us going into this closet contraption? What kind of slave do you think I am? And furthermore, what is your aim in us perusing through coats and sandals and umbrellas and...”

Screenshot_529.jpg

She yanks on Runoi’s arm. “For the love of the Maker, Runoi, shut up and get in here!”

Screenshot_530.jpg

Afterwards, Runoi wipes the sweat from his forehead. He laughs. “Oh...so THAT’S what you meant. My sneaky rose, you surprised me.”

Kalani puts her hands on her hips. “I have more surprises in mind for you.”

He shakes his head, looking up. “I might die of happiness, Kalani.”

Screenshot_531.jpg

She wraps her arms around him and sighs. “Me, too, baby.”

Screenshot_533.jpg

The rest of the night is a whirlwind of romance. Kalani cannot get enough of her Runoi. And Runoi cannot get enough of his Kalani.

Screenshot_540.jpg

Screenshot_541.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Ahhhh! I'm sailing 3 ships at once! Why, pammie, whyyyy?? :persevere:
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    Ok I have been away without reading this for a few weeks but I still really Best Friend Ship Kalani and Lionel they are the best <>

Well...that is a ship then. They are friends but that is all it will ever be. There will be someone in Lionel's future though!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    What a hot date! But now I'm really afraid that Horus will have to leave Kalani :/
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    AllyTod13 wrote: »

Well...that is a ship then. They are friends but that is all it will ever be. There will be someone in Lionel's future though!

I might join this ship because then I don't have to decide!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    This so good story telling. Now I don't know, I am so confused.
  • Options
    SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Sorry meant such good story telling.
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Aww Runoi is so sweet and cute :)
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I don't know what to say, except I'm feeling jealous ;):open_mouth:
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »

Jealous of Kalani? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    noxximsnoxxims Posts: 134 Member
    I've always loved the amazon challenge and yours is really interesting! Bookmarked!
    8aec0358-095a-4e29-a083-d49ed056a897_zps3awx8cce.jpg
  • Options
    noxxims wrote: »
    I've always loved the amazon challenge and yours is really interesting! Bookmarked!

Welcome...there's days and days of reading. Hope you like it! ;)<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Ahh! I can't work out what ship to choose! :s
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I think we might have a winner. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    hmm I wonder , will she test drive all three of the slaves ?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member

Jealous of Kalani? ;)

Yes! ;)
  • Options

Jealous of Kalani? ;)

Yes! ;)

Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    hmm I wonder , will she test drive all three of the slaves ?

Yes...all will get equal treatment.

The way I went about it-- each got a nice resort to go to and they did not have ANY intervention by me. So they directed all of it. And I sat back and did the photo shoot. It was fun! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh if only I could be a fly on your wall as it unfolds on your computer! Pammiechick you do a wonderful job telling the story though! Two more dates and then we all will know who she decides on. :)
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh if only I could be a fly on your wall as it unfolds on your computer! Pammiechick you do a wonderful job telling the story though! Two more dates and then we all will know who she decides on. :)

After the dates...you may not know...until the reveal. We'll see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Kalani wakes up in her own bed. It is the following day after the overnight with Runoi. She cannot believe any date could top that one. But she must explore her relationships with the other men just to be sure.

Kandor will be next. And although she doesn’t laugh as much with him, she feels she has the best connection with him. She cannot wait to see what happens!

She meets him in front of the lava falls.

“Are you ready, Kandor? I have a huge resort picked out for us.”

Screenshot_546.jpg

Kandor moves close to Kalani and says, “Of course, princess. I’ve been looking forward to this.”

Screenshot_547.jpg

They take a romantic carriage ride. Kalani’s mouth nearly drops when she sees the immense place. They will have much to do here together.

Getting out, Kandor surveys the grounds. “My goodness. I feel we’ll get lost inside.”

Screenshot_549.jpg

“I cannot wait to explore it. I have to change, but I will meet you here in fifteen minutes.”

Screenshot_551.jpg

Upon entering the kitchen, Kandor notices a training game. He hasn’t seen one in many years. Thinking he’ll be finished in a few minutes, he decides to play.

Screenshot_553.jpg

Hours pass without much thought on Kandor’s part. Tired, he shuts down the game and searches for Kalani.

Screenshot_557.jpg

But she isn’t in the spot she said she would be. He decides to go to the spa. Maybe she would find him here. The heat mixed with soothing bubbles lulls him to sleep.

Screenshot_558.jpg

Kalani hunts for Kandor but cannot find him. The sun’s rays spray red and pink in the dusky sky. Night envelopes the resort. Sadly, Kalani goes to bed, not understanding why Kandor does not want to spend time with her.

Screenshot_552.jpg

Early the next morning, Kandor awakes still sitting in the spa. He runs to the backyard. “Where is Kalani?” What must she think of him? For he did not spend one minute in her presence all night.

Screenshot_555.jpg

Kalani sends a message to Kandor to meet her outside the lava falls retreat. They are going home. This date was a disaster.

Swallowing down his disappointment, Kandor steels himself for what is to come. In his life, he’d face many scary opponents, but none left him with such foreboding as this.

Screenshot_560.jpg

“Kandor,” Kalani says once she finds him at the falls. “What happened? I looked for you but you weren’t at the place we agreed upon once I had changed.”

Screenshot_561.jpg

He raises his hands in shame. “I’m so sorry, dearest princess. I-I played a training game and lost track of time. Once I found out my folly, I immediately went to look for you but couldn’t find you anywhere.”

Screenshot_562.jpg

Shaking her head, Kalani says, “I gave up. I was so tired, I went to bed. I’m sorry, Kandor, but I cannot have a mate who does not wish to be with me. Who thinks of training before his love?"

Screenshot_564.jpg

Wiping his face, Kandor shudders. “I’m deeply sorry, Creator. I am so ashamed.”

Screenshot_566.jpg

“Tell me. Can I have another chance? I promise, this time, I will not let you out of my sight. I wish to make it up to you.”

Screenshot_563.jpg

Kalani draws in a large breath. Kandor seems sincere but the difference between him and Runoi is too far. She knows he cannot stay. “I’m sorry, Kandor. You are my good friend and nothing more. It is apparent that is how you feel as well. My relationships with the other two men are much more bonded. It would be hurtful to them if I allowed another night. But if you wish, you may stay on as a slave to Tribe Wahine.”

Screenshot_565.jpg

Kandor bows low. “Yes, Creator. I will serve you for the rest of my days. I hope you will forgive my misstep.”

Kalani touches his arm. “It is fate, Kandor. Do not think upon it any longer. The Maker has chosen another for me. But I would like for you to train up my cousin. He will be challenging my brother as Master Slave and although I love my brother very much, I do believe Kanui might be suited better. My father will be training Koa. Would you consider training my cousin? I want a fair fight.”

Kandor bows again. “Of course, Creator. It will be my honor to serve you in this manner.”

Smiling, Kalani nods. “Thank you.”

She walks up the stair, wistful of what might have been between them but thankful that she is closer to a decision on her soulmate. It is clear that Kandor is a good choice as a training slave but not as the father of her children.

A stone pitches into the bottom of Kandor’s stomach sickening him. Why couldn’t he obey Kalani? Why did he have to think of his muscles and might and fighting strategy instead of love? What was wrong with him? He threw the best woman in all of the Amazon away. He would never forgive himself.

Screenshot_568.jpg

Author's note:
    So as you can see when we got to the resort, Kandor did everything he could not to spend time with Kalani. I thought maybe there were too many distractions, but the same things were at the resort Runoi was at--and Kalani and Runoi would do them together. They were never apart. But Kandor has the loner trait and this probably didn't serve him well. He actually had more pink than Runoi did going into the overnight dates, but he didn't come out with more and that proved detrimental. Kalani had to let him go.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I gave in and started watching the Bachelorette (No spoilers please I'm about to start episode 7 of the current season!) mostly because I found this story arc so interesting!