Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    @nessanewby
    nessanewby wrote: »
    [quote="Amazingamphy;14990401"#TeamDragon... but now you and your evil writing are making the ship look like this :D
    JrbdDl6.gif

I don't know when I have laughed soooo hard! I'm just trying to stay patient since MY guy hasn't even had a DATE yet! UGH! Can't even HAVE a ship yet. He's just out there paddling along without even a lifeboat! ;)

[/quote]

You crack me up , I hope @Amazingamphy will throw you a life jacket as her ship heaves and tosses on by.
    Not surprised Mor's daughter is in the finale. :)
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    I think my favorite part of this is waiting to see what hair and clothes Kalani will have next. :smiley: She's got quite the style repertoire.
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Frantika wrote: »
    I think my favorite part of this is waiting to see what hair and clothes Kalani will have next. :smiley: She's got quite the style repertoire.

Yes, that's one thing I wanted to do was change her style a lot just like in the real bachelorette. ;) That's why I wouldn't use more than seven men because I wanted access to CAS!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Kalani really reminds me of Abra in her way of speech, only adjusted to the new amazon world. I like Runoi, but I like my dragon more! :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    After such a wonderful night with Runoi, Kalani wonders if she should go on with the other men. She’s really taken with Kandor and Kal, too. Maybe she should just focus on them? But when she enters the kitchen for lunch, she notices Dario and how handsome he is. The attraction for him is there along with a strong friendship. He deserves a date. And surprisingly, Kalani is looking forward to it.

“Hello, Dario. How are you today?”

“I am well. Especially seeing you, my lady.”

“Would you like to go to another resort with me? This one has amazing amenities, including a huge screen with movies of the outside world.”

“Really, Creator? I’d love to go with you.”

“It’s a date then. Let me change and I’ll meet you outside.”

Screenshot_472.jpg

As they leave the kitchen, Horus is left to himself at the bar. Forgotten. He wonders if Kalani is just going to send him home without the date she promised. Being the last to date her is hard to take. And he is the only free man here. He could leave if he wanted to. He must think about things if she doesn’t request a date from him next.

Screenshot_473.jpg

The resort is even more beautiful than Kalani was told. Butterflies tickle her insides. She will have a wonderful time today with a gorgeous man.

Screenshot_489.jpg

“What do you think, Dario?”

“I am impressed. What should we do first, my lady?”

“I hear the sauna is amazing.”

“Sounds wonderful.”

Screenshot_492.jpg

After staying in the heated fog for so long, Kalani’s stomach churns. “Let us get some air, Dario.”

They move to one of the couches and Kalani notices Dario’s face is scrunched up and he’s waving his hand over him, trying to cool down.

“Is something wrong, Dario? Would you like some punch? This is really good.”

Screenshot_491.jpg

But Dario is unwell and runs to the restroom. He stays there for quite a while. As he is detained, Kalani rolls through their time together so far. And while they chatted in the sauna, Dario is very formal with her. She’s not sure if it’s because he’s scared of the relationship or uncomfortable around her or if he was feeling unwell, but their relationship is miles from the others. She knows what she must do although she’s not looking forward to it.

They cut the date short because Dario feels so awful, but Kalani cannot allow him to think things are going well for them. She must tell him.

“I’m so sorry you don’t feel well, Dario. I wish things were different.”

“Me, too, Creator. But I’m feeling better. We could continue tomorrow.”

Kalani looks away, biting her lip. She winces. “Well, that is a problem, Dario. You see, I think you are a wonderful man who deserves to sire many children with many different Amazons, but the relationships I have with the others are much stronger. I wish it were different but I have to go with how I’m feeling. I’m sorry, Dario, but we cannot move forward.”

Screenshot_495.jpg

“Is it because I am weak, Creator? Please, give me one more chance, I will make it up to you.”

Screenshot_497.jpg
    “I’m sorry...” But Kalani is interrupted from behind.

“Did you not hear the lady, Dario. It is time for you to go.” Kal laughs and waves his hand good bye.

Screenshot_498.jpg

“W-What?” Dario stammers.

“I said LEAVE. Kalani doesn’t need a sniveling weakling like you. I mean, you’re begging. It’s embarrassing.”

Screenshot_499.jpg

Fury erupts inside Kalani and she snaps. “Kal! That’s enough! Can’t you see this man is suffering? How dare you interrupt me during such a time as this!”

Screenshot_500.jpg

“I’m sorry but I couldn’t stand to watch him do that to you. What you say should be followed. He shouldn’t beg.”

Kalani glares. “That is for me to decide, not you. I think it is time for you to go, Kal.”

Screenshot_501.jpg

“Kalani, no...how can you say this to me? You know the connection we have. You’ve felt it. Don’t do something you’ll regret out of anger.”

Screenshot_503.jpg

Raising her head high, she states, “I’ve been told of evil things you have done to Runoi in reveling in his pain. I would have sent you home then but I never saw this in you so I didn’t listen to it. But now I’m regretting my decision.”

Lionel asks, “Do you need my services, Creator?”

“No, Lionel, but thank you for being here. Kal, leave. I will hear no more from you.”

Screenshot_504.jpg

“This is a huge mistake, Kalani. You will regret it.” Kal bows then stalks off.

Depression pours through Kalani, making her weak. Did she just make a huge mistake? She’s not sure. All she knows is she doesn’t want a man who does not have empathy for others. And although her attachment for Kal was the strongest, living with a man who can show such callousness cannot be a part of her tribe.

Tears spring to her eyes as she watches Kal leave.

“I must go,” she whispers to Dario. “I’m sorry.”

Dario bows and says, “Farewell, Creator and thank you for standing up for me.”

Screenshot_494.jpg

Kalani runs to her room, slamming the door. She cries for many hours wishing things were different.

Author's note:
    This actually happened just like this! Kalani was breaking up with Dario and Kal came behind and laughed at him, telling him off. Kalani got furious and yelled at him. It was amazing! And then I had to go with it because it hurt their relationship. And Kal had been like this before, so I sent him home. They had chemistry, but this wiped it out and well...it was great drama. Sorry @Marialein because I would have liked to use his backstory...but it wasn't meant to be. :(
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh no... I really didn't expect it from Kal... :/ He was too pushy... And what about Dario? Will he have also leave as Kalani told him before the meddling of Kal? :(

*pats Horus shoulder*Hey, don't lose your hope, mate ;)
  • Options
    Oh no... I really didn't expect it from Kal... :/ He was too pushy... And what about Dario? Will he have also leave as Kalani told him before the meddling of Kal? :(

*pats Horus shoulder*Hey, don't lose your hope, mate ;)

Yes...Dario had to go home. She had pink relationships for everyone except for him after dates. He was just too sick for them to do anything. I went through the date motions, but he couldn't complete them. It was bad luck, but hey. That's life!

Horus' date is still to come! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    ...and another ones gone and another ones gone and another one bites the dust....

I don't know why but I can't get that song out of my head .lol

Great chapter , poor Dario. :'(
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    #TeamDragon
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I liked this! Cut to the chase! Just get down to bizness! She can't just date everyone forever she's gotta get stuff done and she's doing it!
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awhh, I would've liked to see more of both of them! But sims do what sims please after all :lol:
    Is #TeamDragon on the lead right now? Or can you not spill? :lol:
  • Options
    Awhh, I would've liked to see more of both of them! But sims do what sims please after all :lol:
    Is #TeamDragon on the lead right now? Or can you not spill? :lol:

My lips are sealed. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I guess Runoi will be the chosen one. Of course I would like to see Kandor win but somehow I think this won't happen. Runoi is young and a bit childish and I guess that would fit Kalani better.

To Kal yeah he turned out here to be very different. I guess he misses Keria. He may be a clone but I think he feels that there was someone the other him loved more than anything. Maybe he manipulated himself with his behavior.
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    I guess Runoi will be the chosen one. Of course I would like to see Kandor win but somehow I think this won't happen. Runoi is young and a bit childish and I guess that would fit Kalani better.

To Kal yeah he turned out here to be very different. I guess he misses Keria. He may be a clone but I think he feels that there was someone the other him loved more than anything. Maybe he manipulated himself with his behavior.

I don't know...it was strange because their chemistry had the makings of huge fireworks. But it wasn't meant to be... :s
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    tumblr_nterj5NLoE1tq3avqo1_400.gif #ripteamkalani

Sorry!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    I guess it's time to see... Will #TeamHorus make me abandon ship? Will I end up on #TeamRunoi at the last second? Or will I stick with #TeamDragon until the very end? Find out next time on Tribe Wahine! ;)
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    I guess it's time to see... Will #TeamHorus make me abandon ship? Will I end up on #TeamRunoi at the last second? Or will I stick with #TeamDragon until the very end? Find out next time on Tribe Wahine! ;)

LOL! Can't wait to see what you do! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I couldn't help but laugh a lot while reading. I felt sorry for Dario, but then Kal shot himself in the foot. And Lionel completely finished me off with his: “Do you need my services, Creator?” :joy::joy::joy:
    I really hope the date with Horus will go better than the one with Dario.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I couldn't help but laugh a lot while reading. I felt sorry for Dario, but then Kal shot himself in the foot. And Lionel completely finished me off with his: “Do you need my services, Creator?” :joy::joy::joy:
    I really hope the date with Horus will go better than the one with Dario.

LOL! I know...Lionel is always there at the ready! Ha! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Top3.jpg

The following morning, Kalani has decided to send Horus home. She doesn’t want to go through the motions any more. She thought about it all night and this course of action is best. Kandor is perfect for her—strong, self-assured, but also he has many demons he needs to work through and she could help him. He also tells her what she’s doing wrong and isn’t afraid of that. He would be a great counselor to her in governing her tribe. And then there’s Runoi. He sweeps her heart away. It’s something that’s hard to describe but he completes her—the Yin to her Yang. She really wants to explore their relationship to see if he could be a great companion at her side as well. Why put Horus through any more sadness and wishful thinking?

She sends a message to Horus, telling him to meet her by the lagoon.

When she meets up with him, he says, “What are we going to do today, my princess?”

Screenshot_479.jpg

His large brown eyes captivate Kalani, making her heart almost stop. She stammers, “U-Um...I-I...well, I think we should go for a swim. Don’t you?”

“I would love that. Would you like to swim here?”

Screenshot_480.jpg

“N-No...there’s a place down the road away from prying eyes.” She winks.

Smiling broadly, Horus says, “Lead the way then.”

Heart pounding, Kalani cannot believe what just came over her. It was as if Horus cast a spell. But she is not regretting her decision. He is so beautiful and she wants to see where this date takes them. If she doesn’t feel as close as either Kandor or Runoi, she will let him go.

Once they arrive at the beach, Kalani eyes his muscular body and sighs. He is by far the most handsome--above Kandor or Runoi. How come she never noticed this before, she wonders.

Screenshot_481.jpg

It’s all she can do not to jump Horus right there. The man is so mesmerizing. But she doesn’t let on how she feels. “Race you to the waves!” she cries.

He bolts, not letting her get ahead. Once she reaches the water, she tumbles into his arms. As they swirl around in the cool, refreshing waves, they kiss. She loves the warm feel of his skin and the strength of his arms. She loses herself in him as their kisses enrapture her. All of the people around them are shut out. It is only Horus and Kalani that matter.

He kisses her cheek and her neck and before Kalani knows it, she desperately wants to find a hut somewhere to be with him, but they are in a public place. “Horus,” she breathes, “we need...to wait.” She stares into his dark eyes, seeing the desperation she is feeling. There is something magical between them. She cannot understand it.

He swallows and pulls back, “Of course, Kalani. I’m sorry.” He looks around but no one is watching them. The others are into their own activities-- beach volleyball, weight lifting, dancing.

Kalani blushes just looking at this gorgeous man. “Let’s get dressed and...um...talk.” She smiles brightly at him.

Sheepishly, he nods.

Horus heads for the buffet table and brings over a plate. “Are you hungry?”

“Starving.” She takes the food from him. Biting into an apple, she says, “Horus, I wonder...since you are a free man, would you consider staying with my tribe forever if I choose you? It will be a lasting commitment that most men never get the chance to make.”

Screenshot_485.jpg

“Since I was never a slave, that is how I was raised, dear Kalani. My father was king, although he had many concubines and wives. But my mother would have been his only wife forever if it weren’t for me.”

“What do you mean?”

“She died during childbirth. My father never forgave me for taking her away from him. He hated me from that moment forward.”

Screenshot_486.jpg

“How awful. I’m so sorry.”

“I’d hoped my father would forgive me one day, but he didn’t. In fact, when I was fifteen, a devilish Amazon stole me away and held me for ransom, but my father didn’t care. He left me there in their tribe to rot.”

Screenshot_484.jpg

“You must hate Amazons.” Kalani can’t believe how malicious some of these tribes are. Her grandmother needs to do something for slave’s rights—even more than she already has. Things must change.

He sweeps up her hand and strokes it. “No, dear Kalani. I do not harbor ill will in my heart for I would not have met you without those treacherous women. I am forever in their debt.” He kisses her hand.

Tingles ripple through her arm. She shakes her head. “There you go again. Horus, how am I to act properly when you do that to me?”

He lifts the side of his mouth mischievously. “Who says I want you to act properly, princess?”

She hits his large arm and says, “Come, let us cool off and eat.”

Chuckling, he takes a chair away from her, but Kalani cannot think straight. Her mind is full of Horus. She cannot wait to get away on an overnight date with him. And she wonders if she’s found her soulmate. She cannot believe she was about to send the man she has the strongest connection with home.

She laughs at herself.

Screenshot_487.jpg

Author's note:
    This actually happened. Horus had no pink and only a little green so even though I had just sent Dario and Kal home, I thought Horus had too much ground to make up. When I went to send him on his way and have Kalani give him "The Talk", she became instantly flirty and couldn't keep her hands off of him! So I sent them on their date. He skyrocketed into pink and green. ;)
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    AHHHH how i choose?
    tumblr_m2k3lzXk6C1qbc6a5.gif
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited July 2016
    Wow! It's a big surprise for me and I am happy so much for my Horus! Yay! <3 Of course, maybe it's too early to dance in happiness, but he is my creation and if Kalani is happy with him I am also happy :) At least he is gentleman and he doesn't make me feel ashamed for his behavior ;)
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member