Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited July 2016
    Maybe she should just dump all the guys and take Lionel . Strong and steady wins the race. Or maybe he's just too dependable for her , don't want her to get bored.
    Otherwise it is just so confusing , how could she possibly make a choice.
    So many men so little time. lolo
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    Maybe she should just dump all the guys and take Lionel . Strong and steady wins the race. Or maybe he's just too dependable for her , don't want her to get bored.

Lol! Lionel is spoken for! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Amazingamphy , @TheGeekGamez You guys are killing me with the gifs!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    Nooooo why I can't choose just one!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I really am hoping for Kandor! <3 But they all are easy on the eyes! The last two chapters were awesome Pammiechick! :)
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    What? No! I was totally #TeamDragon but sympathised with #TeamRunoi
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    What? No! I was totally #TeamDragon but sympathised with #TeamRunoi

Well...you never know what's going to happen! I know I didn't. The ending surprised me.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    haswh wrote: »
    I really am hoping for Kandor! <3 But they all are easy on the eyes! The last two chapters were awesome Pammiechick! :)

Thank you! Goodness! This will all be over next week! I can't believe it! I'm excited to unveil it...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Can't wait to find out who she chooses!
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Kalani thought the same as I when she saw Horus in swim wear, except I thought it when I looked at the Top Three Banner LOL :D
    I have no favorites right now, all of them are so amazing!
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I was just going to be a quiet observer of who she was going to choose, but I may be rooting Horus now... #steamy
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Kalani thought the same as I when she saw Horus in swim wear, except I thought it when I looked at the Top Three Banner LOL :D

That's the best ship to sail! #TeamALLOFTHEM
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited July 2016

LOL :D I agree it would be the best if Kalani would choose all three men as her husbands :D

LOL :D I agree it would be the best if Kalani would choose all three men as her husbands :D

If only that was allowed. Ha! She'd be extremely happy! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Amazingamphy , @TheGeekGamez You guys are killing me with the gifs!

I just wanted to say the same. :smiley:

I'm happy Horus made it to the final three. All three of them are great choice. But I'd really love to see mini-Dragons in the future. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    hmm so if I were to pick a team...
    Although I really like the Dragon I think he's too moody , so you had a hard life get over it already , a slaves life was never meant to be easy !
    Then there's Runoi who could be a lot of fun (if you know what I mean ;) )But I think he is kind of cloying and maybe not a good fit for someone as strong as Kalani. She can have most of the adoration he offers from any given slave .
    Then there's Horus whom she has a great attraction for and is a prince in his own right. And he doesn't seem as needy as the other two.
    So for now I'm thinking Horus is in the lead. I might still jump ship as I haven't seen to much of him yet. lol
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's very logical viewpoint, @Frn0731 :)

Well, Horus is my creation and I support him, but I try to stay impartial and just watch what will happen. It's Kalani's choice, not mine. If she'll be happy I'll be happy too ;)
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh you know what? I saw Storm in the background :D

You did! He was in the lead for a while, so I thought he was a shoe in and started playing him...but alas...it wasn't meant to be. He may show up later though! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2016
    Although I really like the Dragon I think he's too moody , so you had a hard life get over it already , a slaves life was never meant to be easy !
    Then there's Runoi who could be a lot of fun (if you know what I mean ;) )But I think he is kind of cloying and maybe not a good fit for someone as strong as Kalani. She can have most of the adoration he offers from any given slave .
    Then there's Horus whom she has a great attraction for and is a prince in his own right. And he doesn't seem as needy as the other two.
    So for now I'm thinking Horus is in the lead. I might still jump ship as I haven't seen to much of him yet. lol

This makes so much sense! Kalani went with her heart so this could be true or not...I can see you plopping from one ship to the other. Ha! ;) I was jumping ship all through this but I, too, fell in love with her choice. They're good for each other. I'm DYING to share...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member

This makes so much sense! Kalani went with her heart so this could be true or not...I can see you plopping from one ship to the other. Ha! ;) I was jumping ship all through this but I, too, fell in love with her choice. They're good for each other. I'm DYING to share...

What if you let it slip by "accident"? >:););)
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good

What if you let it slip by "accident"? >:););)

The "too" meant Kalani and I... :D;)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    I really can't choose between #TeamDragon and #TeamRunoi.

Before the story started, when the winners were announced, I thought Kandor would be my fave. I really like him, but Runoi just makes me smile. I can't pick a ship!
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    haswh wrote: »

Thank you! Goodness! This will all be over next week! I can't believe it! I'm excited to unveil it...

I can't wait to see who Kalani chooses! :p So excited! :D
  • SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Just came back from my Canada trip. I see I have a lot to catch up on... Well, here's to fun reading times! :smiley:
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~