ayyitsmell wrote: »
I would like more realistic interactions and funny moments for storytelling, even if its just small details. I wrote about a few of these in different posts.
- Juicers/Blenders to use up some of the fruits/vegetables we obtain. Could make smoothies, milkshakes, etc.
- Being able to interact more with newborn babies like bathing them in the sink, placing them on strollers to take them around the neighborhood, place them in bouncy chairs to entertain them, have a mat on the floor so they can crawl around. These could apply to toddlers as well.
- CARS please , could be like sims 2 where it was just the simple interaction of leaving the driveway, fixing the car, or chat/makeout/woohoo in the car
- With addition of cars, firefighters, police, taxi/uber, take out food, etc. Restaurants can upgrade by paying extra fee to offer delivery to homes.
- Drive Thrus or Drive-in movie theatres for dates
- Food fight when sims are in a playful mood (couples could bake together and have a food fight, parents could join in or yell at their children and tell them to clean up the mess and go shower, siblings can throw it at each other if they are mad at them or in a playful mood)
- More romantic interactions, like walking while holding hands, snuggling together in bed, staring at each others eyes with arms wrapped around each other
- Taking sips out of milkshakes together, feeding each other food (I don't think that's an option yet)
- Proposing at dinner table
- Honeymoons where you would see your sim drive off in a limo and go to the vacation spot that they booked (hopefully we would have better vacation spots by then)
- Slow Dancing and more partner dancing, like how people dance together at clubs, etc
- Dancing on counters (like in sims 3)
- Blankets that can be used when a sim has a cold or is cold, covering someone who fell asleep on the couch, kids running around with it like a cape, snuggling by the fireplace or watching tv
- Dating apps, so having turn ons/turn offs, having sims recognize when their personalities clash, zodiac signs, etc.
- Witches (Good and Evil), Wizards, Magic, Fairies, Mermaids/Sirens, Supernatural modifications (telepathy, conjuring, shapeshifting, etc)
- Gypsies with spiritual crystals that influence certain moods, palm reading, fortune telling (psychics), tarot cards, zodiac signs.
- Hippie trait with camper cars, new outfits, freegan, flower/feather braids for hairstyles, old music station, tapestry for walls, etc.
- If a sim is feeling uncomfortable during a date, they can call someone they trust to pick them up or call an uber to go home (I guess call it Llama service) (This could be mostly for teens or for all ages)
- New sitting poses, like crossing legs, putting feet up, or crisscross style on the couch or bed. (Depends on their walking style or age)
- Laying down on the bed to watch tv, read a book, or just chat with significant other instead of just sitting on the side of it. (refer to sims 2)
- New interactive careers, like acting, bands, acrobats, modeling, director, news anchors "reporting live" weather events or protests, etc.
- New jobs (maybe not interactive) - lawyer, psychologist/therapist, architecture, director/editor, teacher, dancer, fashion designer)
- Interactive jobs for teens or allowances that parents give teens when they stay home taking care of siblings while they are gone
- Gigs for dancer, musicians, bands, and models if they get included in the game. They could rent a venue for the night.
- University/School system (with teachers/lecturer career, interactive classes, campus, etc.)
- New Hobbies (sewing, sketching, pottery, crafting, new sports, bands - drums, bass, keyboard, etc)
- Laptops and sketchbooks that they can carry around to work/play or draw anywhere
- Small classes to improve their skills (like the rabbit holes from sims 3)
- Face masks that you don't have to be in a bath tub for (for sleepovers or just stress relievers for sims)
- School Buses that pick up our children + teens for school
- Layering option in CAS, like layering a sweater/cardigan over another outfit or putting on a purse or backpack
- Different slang and gestures for people living in cities and towns
So... That is all I can think of at the moment lol
Chicherino wrote: »
Perhaps Maxis could provide us with a Simlish alphabet? I really want to learn how to spell my name in Simlish.
I know ambiguity is a wonderful thing, but still. This would make the Sims franchise a lot more user-friendly to our younger players.
simfolly wrote: »
Please give my sims more music choices! I know Simlish music is hard to produce, but Alternative is my sim's most hardcore choice, and no music that reflects Black or Latino culture at all.
I'd like to see a Hip Hop/R&B station, a Hard Rock or Heavy Metal station, and a Country station. Thanks!
JinxiePie13 wrote: »
I am sad that I can't change a sim from one race to another in create-a-sim mode. I like the sim I made, but I wanted to be an alien, so to do that, I have to start a whole new other sim.. In TS3 you can easily change a sim's race within create mode (human-witch-werewolf-alien-etc.) but TS4 doesn't have that option
It's something that isn't a huge issue to the majority of simmers, but it would be pretty neat to have anyways
JinxiePie13 wrote: »
You know how in TS3 you can change the species of the sim within create mode when making a new household? it had the tab with the species of the genie, werewolf, vampire, witch, ghost, fairy, etc.? You could change that very sim between them all, but on TS4 it doesn't have that option. So, there is this one sim from the gallery I like, but she's human, I want to make her an alien, but I can't. To have that, I had to make a whole new sim who was alien, then tried my best to make them look similar, and used the gene generator to get it closer, but that took me hours to do, let alone the sim I ended up with was not identical to the one I like originally. Q~Q Plus, it's an extra step to get the alien disguise to match..... *sigh* lol