Eldircora wrote: »
Oh and also if you invite family over they should be automatically kind of taking care of a toddler. Especially grandparents. I wish you could make them come and babysit instead of a nanny.
ayyitsmell wrote: »
I would like more realistic interactions and funny moments for storytelling, even if its just small details. I wrote about a few of these in different posts.
- Juicers/Blenders to use up some of the fruits/vegetables we obtain. Could make smoothies, milkshakes, etc.
- Being able to interact more with newborn babies like bathing them in the sink, placing them on strollers to take them around the neighborhood, place them in bouncy chairs to entertain them, have a mat on the floor so they can crawl around. These could apply to toddlers as well.
- CARS please , could be like sims 2 where it was just the simple interaction of leaving the driveway, fixing the car, or chat/makeout/woohoo in the car
- With addition of cars, firefighters, police, taxi/uber, take out food, etc. Restaurants can upgrade by paying extra fee to offer delivery to homes.
- Drive Thrus or Drive-in movie theatres for dates
- Food fight when sims are in a playful mood (couples could bake together and have a food fight, parents could join in or yell at their children and tell them to clean up the mess and go shower, siblings can throw it at each other if they are mad at them or in a playful mood)
- More romantic interactions, like walking while holding hands, snuggling together in bed, staring at each others eyes with arms wrapped around each other
- Taking sips out of milkshakes together, feeding each other food (I don't think that's an option yet)
- Proposing at dinner table
- Honeymoons where you would see your sim drive off in a limo and go to the vacation spot that they booked (hopefully we would have better vacation spots by then)
- Slow Dancing and more partner dancing, like how people dance together at clubs, etc
- Dancing on counters (like in sims 3)
- Blankets that can be used when a sim has a cold or is cold, covering someone who fell asleep on the couch, kids running around with it like a cape, snuggling by the fireplace or watching tv
- Dating apps, so having turn ons/turn offs, having sims recognize when their personalities clash, zodiac signs, etc.
- Witches (Good and Evil), Wizards, Magic, Fairies, Mermaids/Sirens, Supernatural modifications (telepathy, conjuring, shapeshifting, etc)
- Gypsies with spiritual crystals that influence certain moods, palm reading, fortune telling (psychics), tarot cards, zodiac signs.
- Hippie trait with camper cars, new outfits, freegan, flower/feather braids for hairstyles, old music station, tapestry for walls, etc.
- If a sim is feeling uncomfortable during a date, they can call someone they trust to pick them up or call an uber to go home (I guess call it Llama service) (This could be mostly for teens or for all ages)
- New sitting poses, like crossing legs, putting feet up, or crisscross style on the couch or bed. (Depends on their walking style or age)
- Laying down on the bed to watch tv, read a book, or just chat with significant other instead of just sitting on the side of it. (refer to sims 2)
- New interactive careers, like acting, bands, acrobats, modeling, director, news anchors "reporting live" weather events or protests, etc.
- New jobs (maybe not interactive) - lawyer, psychologist/therapist, architecture, director/editor, teacher, dancer, fashion designer)
- Interactive jobs for teens or allowances that parents give teens when they stay home taking care of siblings while they are gone
- Gigs for dancer, musicians, bands, and models if they get included in the game. They could rent a venue for the night.
- University/School system (with teachers/lecturer career, interactive classes, campus, etc.)
- New Hobbies (sewing, sketching, pottery, crafting, new sports, bands - drums, bass, keyboard, etc)
- Laptops and sketchbooks that they can carry around to work/play or draw anywhere
- Small classes to improve their skills (like the rabbit holes from sims 3)
- Face masks that you don't have to be in a bath tub for (for sleepovers or just stress relievers for sims)
- School Buses that pick up our children + teens for school
- Layering option in CAS, like layering a sweater/cardigan over another outfit or putting on a purse or backpack
- Different slang and gestures for people living in cities and towns
So... That is all I can think of at the moment lol
oasis10 wrote: »
Not sure if I can post here but I think we should have santa that visits on Christmas.
aws200 wrote: »
When I click on a action to be cancelled the Sim should STOP and not try to carry it out. This has been a problem since day one-day one! Please fix this. 'Smarter Sims' should know when to stop if I say stop. Thank you.
Example: Sim goes to fridge to waste money to make food even though his hunger bar is still near full and barely dropped. If I click cancel (and unless I'm FAR from the fridge) the Sim will still walk up to the fridge, grab food, waste money, and then drop it on the floor.
Sidneyw75 wrote: »
Is there a reason the sims can not be realistic and not so cartoony? Please tell me why. It’s my biggest dream that the Sims 5 will be realistic
VINTAVA wrote: »
What would be really cool is a military career like the one in The Sims 3 where your Sim can become an astronaut and go to space. But it could be like GTW and you could visit space with your Sim!!!
And also cars. I'd like to see cars, but if not in The Sims 4, cars would work well in The Sims 5, if it is an open world.
ayahs93 wrote: »
- CAS: More complex traits (and the ability to have more than 3), astrology and favourites
- Attraction System
- Celebrity System
kaiserdo wrote: »
I think it would be super neat if the household inventory contained folders (appliances, skills/hobby, rewards, etc)