Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zita1966 Builds

Comments

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Oh my gosh, this mall is so great @Zita1966z. You have amazing ideas. <3
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    RICHES BEYOND

Penthouse

FRZPsVg.jpg

pvhnks6.jpg

48aGWRn.jpg

kdjrrHl.jpg

MgTdwiW.jpg

IQAQGFP.jpg

jjGKeoV.jpg

3vXezhJ.jpg

E7C54yo.jpg

vaVdL07.jpg

6SlWsO8.jpg

Ge4iAcz.jpg

p8TnVYT.jpg

GrahoAB.jpg

xi46mfN.jpg

pSLbZvD.jpg

5DVEmfw.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Riches Beyond is a very nice Penthouse! :) The design of the exterior looks great! Very nice pool and outdoors dining areas! Sims will have very nice views whilst dining at the outdoors dining table or swimming in the pool! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black colour scheme of the kitchen looks very stylish! It looks very nice how the cabinets and counters have been placed in the room. The two types of fridges look great there. Very nice dining room! The type of dining chairs used looks very nice. It is a very nice light filled room for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. The type and placement of the curtains there looks so very nice. Very nice design of the bar counter nook! The brick texture of the side walls and the drinks display shelves look very nice there! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar before or after their meal. Very nice living room! The dark pink of the sofas and stools, and the black colour of the walls look great together . Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv. The row of stools in front of the tv looks very nice! Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms! The link colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks pretty! The kids rooms are fun places for the sims to enjoy spending time, battling voidcritters, using the computer, playing with the dollhouses, reading books, and sitting on the cute animal chairs watching tv! The wall decor items in the bedtoms look very nice!
    It is a very nice penthouse build for sims to enjoy living in! :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Fabulous penthouse, Zita! Great use of the Vintage Glamour stuff. :smiley:
  • Options
  • Options
    PLUMBOB BOWLING & BAR

ObpblCy.jpg

OVpaPZP.jpg

WjApDNe.jpg

l3HXuOr.jpg
  • Options
    The exterior design of Plumbob Bowling and Bar looks very nice! :) The purple and black colour of the walls looks great. and the prints /patterns on the exterior walls look very stylishly nice! The large green plumbob and balloons look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The black and blue colour scheme looks effective ! Very nice area with the shelving which has the bowling shoes on them! The bowling trophies and awards on the wall look great! It looks nice how the ball racks separate off the table nooks. Sims will have fun bowling on the alley lanes! The aquariums are a nice touch in the venue. Very nice bar area! The drinks shelves look very nice how they are placed on the walls. The zig zag neon lights placed on the black wall looks very effective!
    Sims will enjoy visiting and bowling at the venue! :)
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Beautiful build! I love that exterior, it's so striking!

The interior doesn't disappoint either. I love the small cubicle areas where people can rest while waiting for their turn while playing, and I love that the upstairs bar has a view of the lanes. Clever floor plan!

It's simply stunning, thank you for sharing! :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    @Laebeth Thank u 4 the amazing comment :)

• Options
    As always, thank you @rosemow
  • Options
  • Options
    Bowling is a very nice bowling alley! :) The shape of the roofimg and the pool lights on it look very nice! The brick exterior wall texture and the type of glass windows go very well together . Very nice furnishing of the intrtior of the venue ! It looks great how the bowling lanes have been set up. Very nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to sit and rest on the seats until it is their time to bowl. The wall area with the shoes shelving, arrrow sign and trophies /award s looks great. Very nice bar area.! Sms will enjoy sitting on the stools or at the table after bowling, having a drink from the bar. They will have fun playing foosball, Very nice dance area! Sims will have fun daciing to the music.
    Sims will enjoy visiting the venue! :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Very cool bowling venues, Zita! :smiley:
  • Options
    THE TROPICANA

#no cc The ultimate cruise awaits your sim, go bowling, dining or leisure at the bar and lounge
    Take a dip in the deck pool or simply hang around on the deck and enjoy the view. U may also want to check out the command center on board.

PEjvpMF.jpg

aVnWxCj.jpg

EUBgpYZ.jpg

hwbRgQX.jpg

Oonz7lF.jpg

IcbzfUl.jpg

OXXYNqt.jpg

pNX3p2v.jpg
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Bowling on board! Awesomely creative, and excellently detailed. I love the command centre.
  • Options
    The design of the Tropicana as a ship looks very nice! :) The ship themed exterior looks so very great! You have reflected a real life ship so very well! The string lights look pretty! The water surrounding the ship and the bridge to enter the ship looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build! Sims will have lots of fun doing the activities there! Very nice bowling area! Sims will have fun bowling or playing the arcade machine game. It looks nice how you have created the booking corner nooks and placed to the bowling racks between them. The pink and black patterned flooring looks very effective! Very nice bar and lounge sitting area! The yellow colour of the armchairs gives a very nice look to the area. The giraffe lamps are nice touches on the coffee tables. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the chairs, having a drink from the bar and chatting. The aquariums are a nice touch there. The drinks shelves and bottles on the bar wall look great! Very nice control command centre for sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer. The maps look great on the walls!
    It is a very creatively designed build! :)
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    This is so creative and cool! Bowling on a boat? I'd never have thought of that, and you have executed it so well. As Xinqun also said, the command center is a great touch, and really adds something special to this build! I also love the yellow and purple colors found in the bar/lounge area that is otherwise black. It looks stunning!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    @Xinqun Haven't spoken in sooo long. Super nice to see u here thanks :)
    @Laebeth Thank you very much :)
    @Rosemow Thank you :)
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Yeah, I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a while there. I had a bunch of things going on. Then I fired up The Sims again on a whim, and now I seem to be on a crusade to rebuild everything in the base game. Make them leaner, prettier, more efficient ... we have the technology!
  • Options
    Xinqun wrote: »
    Yeah, I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a while there. I had a bunch of things going on. Then I fired up The Sims again on a whim, and now I seem to be on a crusade to rebuild everything in the base game. Make them leaner, prettier, more efficient ... we have the technology!

Same here :) Went off the grid for a while, similar reasons as you, just add a couple of nasty bullies in lol.
    Super nice 2 chat again. Your building is awesome as usual :) xx
  • Options
    Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    these are great new designs, bowling on a boatis an awesome idea! and the cottage looks great as well
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    The Tuder exterior design, the wall textures and the layout of Skylite Cottage looks so very nice! :) It looks a very nice homely cottage home. The flowers, wheel cart and flower boxes in the front garden areas look so pretty! The open shutter windows are a nice touch in the home. The skylight roofing looks great! The interior wall texture gives a very nice feel to the home.Very nice design of the kitchen! The shape of the island counter and the placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice! The teapot, wall knives and hanging pots are nice touches there. Very nice dining nook! The type of dining chairs used looks nice. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for sims to relax and watch tv in front of the fire. The orange colour of the armchairs is a nice touch of colour in the room. The books, teapot and candles look nice on the wall shelf. The curved bookcases wall in the Study looks great! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The red and white colour scheme of the master bedroom, and the type and placement of the curtains looks very nice! The pink colour scheme of the other double bedroom looks pretty! It is nice that a vanity table is in the room. Sims will enjoy watching tv in their bedroom . Very nice outdoors dining patio!
    The home is very nice! :)