March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don_Oello's showcase Update: Calmness Bath & Wash - Industrial Studio

Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
edited August 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
It's time to do some organizing on my showcase, from now on i'll be listing my lots, rooms and occasional sims here and showing on which page they can be found.

Small bio: I'm a Dutch simmer who enjoys building and by participating in challenges improving with small steps. As of April 11th/12th 2017 I got my first Maxis Favs

For my uploaded lots check my Origin account name: Don_Oello

A note for giving feedback:
I do not enjoy reading a long wall of text in 1 post, so if you have a list of things to point out please space it out a bit. Thank you :D

Lots:
Domingo El Deserto P1
Bobic Bouwovitsj Designs P1
Renegade Creek Modern P1
Renegade Creek Modern P1
Olsen Colonial Estate P1
Dutchton Cubester P1
Unit Semper Fi P1
Dutch Lake Manor P1
Container Cottage P1
Bronsgroen Eikenhout P1
ContainerCo Tech P1
The West Bar & Zen P1
Bachelor Bonanza P1
Upturned Traditional P1
Project Bunga Low P2
Paint it Pink Starter P2
Euro16 Fanzone Diner P2
Panetteria di Nona (Nona's Bakery) P2
Strakinpak Gym & Pool P3
Mod Shui P3
Dune View Starter P3
Forgotten Times Lounge P3
Emerald Leprechaun P3
Prefab Cottage P4
Overwatch P4
Torendi Party 1999 P5
Vampire Tudor P5
Newcrest Fitness Factory P6
Surfer Shake-Up P6
Bayou Bay Cottage P7
Work@Home P7
Augustine Retreat P8
Newcrest Traditional P8
Knitcraft Korner P8
Tiny Meditteranean P8

Rooms:
Artsy Greenhouse P2
Fidget Activity Room P2
Knutselkamer P2
Mo'Modern Apartment P2
Gryllz 4 Stars P3
Opzolder P3
Art of Brix P4
Family Feast P4
Pepper Industries P4
Arts of Light P4
Christmas in Blue P4
Soul Chic P4
Private Zen Station P5
Fisherman's Study P5
Atlantis Reef P5
Grandpa Joe's Fish Cave P6
Eggcelent Kitchen P6 - Maxis Fav
Easter Dinner P6 - Maxis Fav
Cave Den P7 - Maxis Fav
Bunny Paradise P7
Theory of S.P.A.C.E. P8
Brawler Beginnings P8
Calmness Bath & Wash P8
Industrial Studio P8

Sims:
Prince P5
Surfer Besties P6

So here's my first build:

Domingo El Deserto,
A small house 1 bed/1 bath and a garden area

slideshow: s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims%204%20Showcase/Domingo%20El%20Deserto
mh0CjH8.png
Check out my showcase
Post edited by Don_Oello on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Domingo El Deserto is very nice :) Nice exterior of it .The flower box windows are nice. Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table, enjoying eating a meal that they have cooked on the bbq. Sims will enjoy gardening using the gardening boxes there. The hedge fencing looks nice.
    Great layout of the interior of the home. Nice window study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer with the sunshine coming in onto the desk table. The posters on the corner wall there look great .
    Nice design of the kitchen. The curved bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen item on the counter, and the fruit pictures on the kitchen wall looks great.
    Very nice master bedroom. The blue colours that you have used there look nice. It looks nice the type of curtains that you have used there. Sims will enjoy looking out through their bedroom windows at the outdoors views. The grandfather clock is nice in the corner of the room, and great dresser nook alcove.
    The front door floor rug looks nice. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The wall pattern in the bathroom looks nice.
    It is a very nice home :) I hope that I spaced out what I wrote okay, to make it easier for you to read.
  • Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    thank you for your comment rosemow, the writing style is good it is more organized this way :)
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    edited November 2014
    New Lot: Bobic Bouwovitsj Designs

a few weeks ago i've built this for my entry in BuildnShare challenge 1: Building firm, now that the results are in for the starting category i decided to show my lot here. it's a 3 story house with the office and guests bathroom on the first floor. on the 2nd is my living area and the kitchen which got the judge amazed and on the 3rd floor is the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.

so here's the link: s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims%204%20Showcase/TS4%20BnS%20challenge%201
    also check my uploads in the gallery ;)
    Origin id: Don_Oello

[
    Post edited by Don_Oello on
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Your home is very nice :) The curved roofing is very nice. It looks nice that you have used the open shutter windows in your build. The curved fenced patios look great! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors on the seat on the front porch, enjoying being in the sunshine.
    Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The office is nice. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table there using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The green curtains that you have used there look nice with the pattern you have used for the walls.
    The flowers in the hallway are nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice sofa sitting area nook under the staircase. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there, having a read of a book.
    Very nice bathrooms. The pictures on the walls in the guest bathroom are nice for sims to see when using the sink there. It looks great how you have placed the bathroom counters. The tiling on the floor of the private bathroom looks nice. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when bathing in the triangular bath. It looks nice how you have used the mirrors in the private bathroom.
    Very nice furnishing of the bedroom.Nice pattern and colour that you have used for the bedroom walls. The clock looks nice on the bedside table, and the plants on the dresser look nice there. The red carpeting on the floor looks nice, and the floor rug adds a nice look to the room. The pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst laying in bed.
    The gnomes in the third floor hallway look cute! It looks great how you have placed the knight statue in the corner. Very nice living room area. Nice chess table nook. Sims will have fun playing chess there. It looks nice how you have placed the musician themed pictures either side of the curtains for sims to see whilst playing chess there. Nice sitting nook area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or listening to music from the stereo.The musical and scenic pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there.
    Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall pattern that you have used looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters there. The fruit bowl and the condiments are great kitchen items on the counters, The bar stool counter is great!
    It is a great home. :)
    New Lots! I have 3 new builds to show, first up is the Renegade Creek Modern

Renegade Creek Modern:
    1 bed/1.5 bath
    a small modern build for 1 or 2 sims, got a open plan design and a good modern feel. it's great for artsy people and collectors.
    link to slideshow: s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims%204%20Showcase/Renegade%20Creek%20Modern
    also check my gallery for more builds
    GalleryID: Don_Oello

pictures in posts coming soon
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    the reviews in my category of BnS challenge 2 are in a while back and it seems the reviews of BnS challenge 3 are also coming soon. so it's time to present my builds here so they don't get lost in the BnS thread

Rock View penthouse:
    2 bed/2 bath
    my entry for BnS challege 2: Douglas Curtis, obviously we can't build a penthouse in Sims 4 but we can make it look like one. i did a bit of expirimenting on the roof and it came out pretty good. centerpiece is the great living room leading to the other rooms and "balcony". the second bedroom and bathroom are for guests. the master bed with ensuite bath is only for Mr. Curtis
    link to slideshow: s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims%204%20Showcase/BnS%20challenge%202%20Douglas%20Curtis
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Last build, my entry for BnS challenge 3: The Olsens part 1

Olsen Colonial Estate
    2 bed/2.5 bath
    i'm proud of the colonial look i came up with, it provides a good base for future parts of this challenge. it's colonial on the outside but the inside gives a modern feel. most of the time i spent at coloring, it's a point of improvement. ('sigh' if only we had a color wheel :p ) also this build cut the budget pretty close. improvement on the garden will follow with the future parts.
    link to slideshow: s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims%204%20Showcase/BnS%203%20The%20Olsens
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Each of your homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior designs of them! It looks very nice how you have furnished the homes!
    The curved roofing on your Renegade Creeek modern home looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have used earthen and blue and green colours in your build.
    Very nice layout of the penthouse build! The outdoors living and dining patio area is great! It looks great how you have done the different areas of the patio. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy cooking on the bbq and then eating their meals in the sunshine at the table. The type of paving that you have used looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the water fountains feature there! Sims will have fun playing chess outdoors. Very nice central living room! Nice furnishing of the home. It looks very nice how you have done the roofing on the home! It looks great how you have done the windows in the build.
    The Olsens build home is very nice! The front porch looks great. It looks very nice how you have done the middle hallway section. It looks nice how you have placed the carpet rug there. It looks nice how you have placed the shoes racks and coat shelves in the home. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets around the fireplace and tv in the living room. The ghost gnome there looks great! The floral wall pattern looks nice in the kitchen. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. It looks very nice how you have placed the enlarged fruit pictures on the wall in the dining room. They are nice for sims to see when eating their meals there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice patterns that you have used for the bedroom walls. Very nice woodwork and study room for sims to enjoy doing crafting at the woodwork station table or enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer.
    They are great homes :)
    edited November 2014
    It seems i have an issue with posting pictures from photobucket. i looked on the forum and members suggest to try 1 picture in the post and then edit it for more pictures. any other ideas?

New Lot: Dutchton Cubester 2bed/1bath
    16-11-14_14-34.png

link to slideshow: http://s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims 4 Showcase/Dutchton Cubester
    look for more of my builds on my GalleryID: Don_Oello
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Duchton Cubester is a very nice home :) The roofing is great. Nice backyard pool and gardening area. It looks nice how you have placed the lights around the edges of the pool, and the turtle prints looks great in the pool. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars.
    Great layout of the interior of the home! Nice sofa seating living room area for sims to enjoy watching tv. The pictures look nice on the walls for sims to see whilst sitting there. The corner reading nook looks great.
    Very nice design of the kitchen. The bar stool and sink counter area looks great! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and the menu boards on the wall.
    Very nice study and music nook room. It is great that you have windows there for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst sitting at the desk table using the computer. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, doing woodworking or playing the musical instruments there whilst looking out through the window at the outdoors views.
    Nice upper landing sitting and reading area. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there having a read of a book from the bookcase. The blue ahd yellow colour scheme of the area looks nice.
    Very nice double bedrooms. The pictures that you have placed in the master bedroom and on the walls throughout the home add nice looks to the rooms and are nice for sims to enjoy seeing. It looks nice how you have done the corner of counters in the master bathroom. The plants and clock on the side window table in one of the bedrooms looks nice. The kids bedroom is very nice! Nice pattern that you have used on the walls. The animal toys there look cute! The colourful jigsaw pattern that you have used for the flooring is great for the child's room. The animal floor rug looks great there.
    It is a great home :)
    NEW BUILD

Unit Semper Fi

i built this small 2bed/1bath for Build'n'Share. because of the requirements it's exellent for a starter family
    this time no pictures here because for some reason the post won't be placed (??waiting for approval??)
    OriginID: Don_Oello
    link to slideshow: http://s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims 4 Showcase/BnS 14
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Unit Semper Fi is a very nice home :) Very nice exterior of it! The front porch is nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. The colour and texture of the exterior of the home is nice. It looks great how you have used the terrain paint for pathways. The plsnts look nice placed on the edge of the front of the home. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build.
    Very nice backyard area. Sims will enjoy gardening there in the garden box. They will enjoy sitting relaxing on the colourful seats in the sunshine around the fire having a chat and toasting food.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice dining nook! The stone texture of the walls is nice. The wall pandling in the kitchen is nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals.
    The living room is very nice! The brown, pink and blue colour scheme of the room creates a nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv and reading a book. The gnome is cute on the coffee table! The plant is a nice touch on top of the tv, and the pink patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. It looks nice how you have placed the blue lamps in the corner nooks of the room.
    The pink and white bathroom wall and floor tiling looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. It is great that you have a study desk area in the kids room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table doing homework or having a read. The wall textures and colour of the bedroom walls is nice. Very nice restful green colour of the master bedroom walls. It looks nice the type of and the placement of the curtains in the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home :)
    NEW: Dutch Lake Manor

i entered this house for BnS challenge 21 with a budget of 200k

Dutch Lake Mansion is my first try at a building of this size, it has 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and extra features as an office and a gym. outside is plenty of room for relaxation and a swimming pool.

23-6-15_12-18.png

23-6-15_12-26.png

check for more pics: http://s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims 4 Showcase/BnS 21
    check my galleryID: Don_Oello
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Dutch Lake Manor looks great! It's interesting to see this kind of architecture. :)
    Dutch Lake Manor is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The curved roofing looks very nice! The open shutter flower box windows look pretty! The curved front porch and upper balconies look very nice! The plants look nice how you have placed them on the front porch. The hedging looks nice on the edges of the home.
    Very nice back patio pool, outdoors living and dining areas! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the bar stool counter, enjoying eating their meals. Nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy chatting in the sunshine. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Nice upstairs art nook. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out at the views.
    Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! Very nice study room! It looks nice how you have three study desks areas in the room, for all the sims to enjoy using the computers at the same time in the room. The brick texture of the walls looks nice. The file cabinets and the files on the wall look great in the room! The shoes racks and clothes shelves are very nice home items in the foyer entrance to the home. It looks nice how you have clothes and bookcase nooks either sides of the front entrance. Very nice living room sitting area! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy sitting and resting there. The staircases look very nice either sides of the sitting area. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The jigsaw patterning on the girls bedroom floor looks colourfully nice! The heart teddy and pink teddy in the kids bedrooms look cute!
    I won't write about all the nice details of the home, but will enjoy looking at the pictures, and sims will enjoy living in your very nice home! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,988 Member
    Dutch Lake Manor is a magnificent build, a very interesting design with beautiful interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited August 2015
    I have 3 new houses to show, again an entry for @BuildnShare, this time for BnS 22 i had to build 3 container style homes with a tight budget in 3 weeks. So i present you: Container Cottage, Bronsgroen Eikenhout and ContainerCo tech

check all my builds here: http://www.thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Don_Oello&max=25&maxis=false

NEW! Container Cottage 2 bed/1 bath
    Container%20Cottage%20after%201.png
    Container%20Cottage%20after%2023.png

NEW! Bronsgroen Eikenhout 3 bed/2 bath
    Bronsgroen%20Eikenhout%201.png
    Bronsgroen%20Eikenhout%203.png

NEW! ContainerCo Tech 3 bed/3 bath
    ContainerCo.%20Tech%201.png
    ContainerCo.%20Tech%2019.png
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Each of your three new homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of each of them!
    The wraparound porch in Cottage Container is very nice! The dormer is nice and the open shutter windows add a very nice look to the home. Very nice open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas! The floral wall pattern is very pretty! It looks nice how you have the corner of cabinets in the kitchen. The pink colour of the sofa looks nice with the wall pattern. Sims will enjoy sitting there reading a book from the bookcase.
    The wooden texture of Bronsgroen Eikenhout looks nice. Very nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats at the table there, looking out at the outdoors views. Very nice backyard areas! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the grill, and then eating their meals in the sunshine at the picnic table. The flowers are pretty for sims to see when sitting dining there. It looks very nice how you have used the terrain paints to do the pathways!
    The slanted roofing in ContainerCo Tech looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice kitchen and dining area! The stone texture of the interior walls looks nice. The mounted fish are a nice touch on the kitchen wall.
    The homes are very nice :)
    NEW! The West Bar & Zen

my latest entry in the @BuildnShare challenges, now for the 1st time in the established category
    BnS 25 involved picking any object in build/buy and turn the shell in a 3 bed/2 bath house in the style of the chosen object. i chose 1 of the big bars and the result is pretty good.
    also check my gallery: http://www.thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Don_Oello&max=25&maxis=false

inspiration.png
    overwiew%201.png
    bar%20kitchen%203.png
    master%20bed%201.png

slideshow:http://s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims 4 Showcase/BnS25
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    The West Bar and Zen is a very nice build! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The covered over front porch is very nice! Nice seat bench sitting area on the porch for sims to enjoy resting in the sunshine having a chat. The design of home suits the bar object that you have chosen to use in your build. The texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice back patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals in the outdoors air at the table there.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bar area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the bar and the grill in the bar kitchen. The kitchen cabinets look nice how you used them there. It looks great how you have placed the tables and chairs for sims to sit at and enjoy eating a meal or having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy listening to the piano music being played whilst dining and eating there, enjoy hearing and watching a comedy routine ,or have fun playing games on the card table. The wall paneling looks very nice.
    Very nice master bedroom. The musician themed pictures on the wall are nice touches in the room. It looks nice how you have placed windows on the bedhead and side walls, for sims to enjoy sunlight coming in onto their bed through the windows in the mornings. The curtains and bed pattern and colour complement each other.
    The home is very nice. :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,988 Member
    Wonderful work with your West Bar and Zen, great layout to the build and the bar area is fantastic :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    NEW! Bachelor Bonanza

this is a modern 1 bed/1 bath bungalow. the backyard has a row of planters so you can grow your own food.
    check my gallery: http://www.thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Don_Oello&max=25&maxis=false

link to showcase: http://s283.photobucket.com/user/El_Oello/slideshow/Sims 4 Showcase/Bachelor Bonanza

pics
    front%20view.png
    back%20view.png
    floorplan.png

feel free to give me hints & tips or ideas
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Bachelor Bonanza is a very nice home ! :) The curved roofing is very nice! Nice texture of the exterior. Very nice fenced back patio! The gardening nook is nice. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes there. It is nice that there is a hot tub for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tub. Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating meals outdoors in the sunshine. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets on the curved corner. The colourful plumbobs wall picture is nice for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting at the study desk table using the computer. The yellow coloured dining seats are a nice sunny touch in the room. Very nice master bedroom! The blue, brown and black colour scheme of the room is very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets to create the dresser nook alcove! The cabinets look very nice on the bedhead wall also. The scenic wall pictures are nice for sims to look at when laying in bed.
    The home is very nice :)
    Upturned Traditional is very nice! :) The exterior of the home is nice, and the yellow flower box open shutter windows look very pretty in the build! They look nice with the colour of the exterior. The spandrels look nice how you have used them in the build. The wraparound porch and upper balcony are very nice! The hedging looks nice how you have placed it along the sides of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living and dining room is very nice! The blue wall colour, the black colour of the sofas and the green colour of the curtains and wall pictures look very nice together. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst sitting relaxing on the sofas there or sitting eating a meal at the dining table . The plants are nice touches of nature in the corners of the room. The chef mysim looks cute on the dining table! The kids bedroom is very nice! The wall decals are a happy sight for sims to see when laying in bed. The heart teddy on the dresser looks cute! The wall pattern is nice. The jigsaw patterned flooring looks colourful and nice, and the school bag is a nice home touch in the room. Very nice master bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets to create the vanity alcove. The blue colour scheme of the room is restful and calming. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed.
    The home is very nice :)