Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two careers confirmed for December update

Comments

• Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    me asking for the career patch today:
    please-its-christmas-its-december-10th.gif
    EA's response:
    please-its-christmas-its-december-10th-2.gif

Wait for 16th guys!
  • Options
    ASimsFanatic2014ASimsFanatic2014 Posts: 331 Member
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited December 2014
    Space Llama Unicorn! :D
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Not at all, EA will totally add open careers in the patch. That's not decor and sims talking on chairs.

Seriously, it's EA, 99% of all their pictures are staged ;)
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    Yes, it blatantly says in the description that the picture was released to show off some of the new items.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    tumblr_mcyd5z3BzT1qh8vpjo1_500.gif
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Celiria wrote: »
    Yes, it blatantly says in the description that the picture was released to show off some of the new items.

New items that won't be in the game :( #BasketballGuyRender
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Looks cool. Go llamas.
  • Options
    munchie885 wrote: »

The thing thats really angered me is that we;'re getting only new treadmills, yet they could have added a basketball court or even an exercise bike but oh no it's EA, They are too lazy to add that.
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Please don't let OFB the first EP. Please don't let OFB the first EP. Please don't let OFB the first EP.

dat sales chart *shrugs*
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    How is this staged? Can't sims sit and talk already?
  • Options

The thing thats really angered me is that we;'re getting only new treadmills, yet they could have added a basketball court or even an exercise bike but oh no it's EA, They are too lazy to add that.

I know that they will probably add those items in via EP to make money and I'd be okay with that if I didn't see these objects in renders and then open the game to be dissapointed.
  • Options

I know that they will probably add those items in via EP to make money and I'd be okay with that if I didn't see these objects in renders and then open the game to be dissapointed.

They never added anything like that in the Sims 3 so I wouldn't put my finger on it, they kept adding treadmill after treadmill basically because they can't come up with any new ideas.
  • Options

Who knows what we are getting so far? We can get a basketball hoop. ;)
  • Options
    Caszidy215Caszidy215 Posts: 310 Member
    I feel like its totally possible to have this interaction though. How hard would it be to choose to sit together in a room with three chairs and a desk?
  • Options
    colton147 wrote: »

You need to stop with the trolling seriously lol, we already know we're not getting that like at all, it's EA's way to really annoy us.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Caszidy215 wrote: »
    I feel like its totally possible to have this interaction though. How hard would it be to choose to sit together in a room with three chairs and a desk?

Exactly.
  • Options

They never added anything like that in the Sims 3 so I wouldn't put my finger on it, they kept adding treadmill after treadmill basically because they can't come up with any new ideas.

EA wants us to play with our tactile and innovative treadmills...
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Hum I just noticed the Ask the Gurus thread has been updated. SGBChick posted a new thread with their vacation days listed and guess what their last day is Tuesday 16th!! :D

Looking good for the 16th patch!!

Thread found here (or at the top of the page :p ): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803379/new-ask-a-simguru-11am-to-12-noon-pst-tuesdays#latest
  • Options

You need to stop with the trolling seriously lol, we already know we're not getting that like at all, it's EA's way to really annoy us.

I am no troll though... :'(
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    What do you mean why? Is there some sort of conspiracy to this.... I don't get it....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options

Agreed, like they think it's funny when in reality most of us are sick and tired of seeing treadmills and some of us wanna get our pitchforks ready.
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    So i guess Sitting and chatting at the same time is somehow "Staged" ?

Especially when a desk is right in front of her, sitting and chatting with other sims is still quite possible.
  • Options

I am no troll though... :'(
    no offence but I've seen you in almost all of my threads now saying random stuff
  • Options

Agreed, like they think it's funny when in reality most of us are sick and tired of seeing treadmills and some of us wanna get our pitchforks ready.

Well since they took out CASt we have to get our treadmill recolours somehow...