Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two careers confirmed for December update

Comments

• EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Celiria wrote: »
    Yes, it blatantly says in the description that the picture was released to show off some of the new items.

New items that won't be in the game :( #BasketballGuyRender

The thing thats really angered me is that we;'re getting only new treadmills, yet they could have added a basketball court or even an exercise bike but oh no it's EA, They are too lazy to add that.

Who knows what we are getting so far? We can get a basketball hoop. ;)

You need to stop with the trolling seriously lol, we already know we're not getting that like at all, it's EA's way to really annoy us.

I am no troll though... :'(
    no offence but I've seen you in almost all of my threads now saying random stuff
    Are you staging a flame war or something? I don't understand your thread....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    What's a Llamacorn? O.O
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Yes, it blatantly says in the description that the picture was released to show off some of the new items.

The thing thats really angered me is that we;'re getting only new treadmills, yet they could have added a basketball court or even an exercise bike but oh no it's EA, They are too lazy to add that.

You need to stop with the trolling seriously lol, we already know we're not getting that like at all, it's EA's way to really annoy us.

no offence but I've seen you in almost all of my threads now saying random stuff

giphy.gif
  • ASimsFanatic2014ASimsFanatic2014 Posts: 331 Member

I know that they will probably add those items in via EP to make money and I'd be okay with that if I didn't see these objects in renders and then open the game to be dissapointed.

They never added anything like that in the Sims 3 so I wouldn't put my finger on it, they kept adding treadmill after treadmill basically because they can't come up with any new ideas.

EA wants us to play with our tactile and innovative treadmills...

Agreed, like they think it's funny when in reality most of us are sick and tired of seeing treadmills and some of us wanna get our pitchforks ready.

Well since they took out CASt we have to get our treadmill recolours somehow...

Uhm this happened in the sims 3 and we had CAST and they kept on giving us treadmills
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    What's a Llamacorn? O.O

A unicorn llama!
    Whats_a1ab16_431009.jpg
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »

3477457-it%2Bs%2Beasier%2Bto%2Bplay%2Balong%2Bwith%2Bthe%2Blabeling%2Bthen%2Bit%2B_265bb4919df7bd2479e883ae86d51f24.gif
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    llamacorn_by_unicorns_and_llamas-d4i1i4k.png
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
    EasyToRead wrote: »

It doesn't matter now
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member

I know that they will probably add those items in via EP to make money and I'd be okay with that if I didn't see these objects in renders and then open the game to be dissapointed.

They never added anything like that in the Sims 3 so I wouldn't put my finger on it, they kept adding treadmill after treadmill basically because they can't come up with any new ideas.

Agreed, like they think it's funny when in reality most of us are sick and tired of seeing treadmills and some of us wanna get our pitchforks ready.

Uhm this happened in the sims 3 and we had CAST and they kept on giving us treadmills

...true. I don't know how many different kinds of treadmills someone needs. Even gyms don't have more than 3...

*sings All I Want For Christmas Is a Treadmill*
    mariah-carey-birthday1.gif
    Jimil wrote: »

*sings All I Want For Christmas Is a Treadmill*
    mariah-carey-birthday1.gif

And gnomes that don't do anything!
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited December 2014

...true. I don't know how many different kinds of treadmills someone needs. Even gyms don't have more than 3...

I always need my trashy gym equipment for my trashy gym.

That said R.I.P Cast i still miss ya' so even though I don't show it.

Exactly I don't like to get angry but I swear EA makes me so angry at the lack of exercise equipment.
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I'd go jogging its free. Now where's that basketball!! :O
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png

I always need my trashy gym equipment for my trashy gym.

That said R.I.P Cast i still miss ya' so even though I don't show it.

It's okay you'll get a new treadmill to make up for it bb.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member

Exactly I don't like to get angry but I swear EA makes me so angry at the lack of exercise equipment.

But we get treadmills though... Those are exercise equipment. XD
    What's a Llamacorn? O.O

A unicorn llama!
    Whats_a1ab16_431009.jpg

When did it become a thing? I'm so out of the loop. :confounded:

But we get treadmills though... Those are exercise equipment. XD

I'm telling you we've had too many treadmills in the past, nows the return for excercise bikes from TS2 and that push up bar from TS3

What are you talking about? All we need is a treadmill. Even for working! #EarnYoungMoney #WiseEA
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    AnnePlays wrote: »

Placed behind a $59.99 price tag for just the basketball alone. Basketball hoop will also be $59.99
    // take me back to 2018.
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    What's a Llamacorn? O.O

A unicorn llama!
    Whats_a1ab16_431009.jpg

When did it become a thing? I'm so out of the loop. :confounded:

I think this was shown as a Kids toy and as a poster in The Sims 3 Into the Future
    Jimil wrote: »

What are you talking about? All we need is a treadmill. Even for working! #EarnYoungMoney #WiseEA

I'm just saying we don't constantly wanna be getting treadmills is what I'm saying.
    edited December 2014
    57024245.jpg

• AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited December 2014
    Trowiciaaa wrote: »
    AnnePlays wrote: »

Placed behind a $59.99 price tag for just the basketball alone. Basketball hoop will also be $59.99
    I bet the jerseys cost the same too :confounded:
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
    Maybe they're remember to add the option to hang clothes on the New Treadmills. XD