Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two careers confirmed for December update

Comments

• Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    @stilljustme2 LOVE it, I would love the ea to put this as a christmas track for our stereos. thanks for sharing, put a big smile on my face waiting for the december patch Holiday sweater ....
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    Caszidy215Caszidy215 Posts: 310 Member
    Seriously if people find this game boring why bother commenting and better yet playing it

I think you're discounting the thousands of dollars spent on the Sims franchise by hardcore fans. When you pay a premium for a base game $70 - you expect more and have a right to complain.

However, I like the base game and don't have anything to complain about. Do there need to be fixes, improvements, and additions yeah but i can wait. I just don't think its fair to say people should just play another game and honestly with that mentality Sims franchise would of been over a long time ago.
  • Options
    Caszidy215Caszidy215 Posts: 310 Member
    Trowiciaaa wrote: »
    I'm mad you spelled Careers "Car rears"

why can't i like and lol this :)
  • Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    It's spelt careers...not carriers...
  • Options
    SketchSketch Posts: 430 Member
    OMG can't wait for carriers!! We are getting so much stuff like car rears too!
    Shj7guV.png
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    HattyLou wrote: »
    It's spelt careers...not carriers...

well, my autocorrection on my phone is very bad then :(
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Still how does SimsVip find this stuff out... does she do anything aside from look for sim gossip.

Like is her house clean? Are her pets fed? Does she talk to people that aren't sims?
    LOL, I can not deal with you. :joy:

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    So we're only going to have just over a week before Christmas for those who want to celebrate actual Christmas in game? Tempted to go ahead and grab the cool CC from TSR and hope it doesn't break my game. :|
    Is a Christmas sweater really going to make that much difference to your game? As far as I know, that's the only Christmas item we'll be getting.

I'm going to celebrate Christmas in the sims properly lol... in TS2 or TS3 where we had snow and Christmas trees and decs etc.
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    hmm...that pic says ghosts was oct 1st...wasn't ghosts later than that?...for some reason i remember them just before Halloween
  • Options
    KingPlumbobKingPlumbob Posts: 91 New Member
    I can't wait to have my sims join those careers :)
  • Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    whaaat?? another week more?? :s it's too long for just 2 careers.
  • Options
    linds2010 wrote: »
    I'm guessing tomorrow, since they didn't do a guru chat on Thursday but there is one tomorrow

Oh my God, i hear this "tomorrow" whole week!!!!
    Last week i thought it will come this Tuesday, so it is Tuesday, where's the patch?? Again i read this is on 16th....
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Biggos6 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    If this is really true, why does it have to come from external sites like Amazon?! Why can't any of the Gurus here made an official announcement about this earlier instead of pretending they don't know.... :unamused:

Because Amazon COULD be lying, just because I say Season is the first EP does not mean I am right.

It could be wrong information or a lucky estimate, take this info with a grain fo salt. :3

Really love your Avatar, too cute.
  • Options
    AODDYAODDY Posts: 42 Member
    I heard the 16th too... I wonder what the business rewards will be...
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I believe it could be Dec 16th but not that Amazon had it that's just my opinion .The announment would've came from the sims4.com and simsvip would've gotten it from there.I think there would've been info leading up to it to.
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    edited December 2014
    I thought someone on this forum had already told us that Amazon said it was going to be on the 16th?
    I'd be mortified if it turned out that the DLC pack was coming out on the 23rd :\
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Gnarl_Lee wrote: »
    hmm...that pic says ghosts was oct 1st...wasn't ghosts later than that?...for some reason i remember them just before Halloween

Pools: November first
    Dunno about ghosts :-D
  • Options
    I won't believe anything until a Guru confirms it!
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    They even spelled Careers wrong. They have it Careeers. Plus why would Amazon put info on the UK site like that when it's not DLC, it's a patch. The US site is totally different.
  • Options
    @Annadenise:

Ha I can't believe they spelt careers wrong :) Anyway who knows when the patch will come out? As it's promised for December it will be out on either the 16th, 23rd of 30th. I am hoping for the 16th but like I said before, I won't believe anything until a Guru confirms it!
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    MiffoShort wrote: »
    @Annadenise:

Ha I can't believe they spelt careers wrong :) Anyway who knows when the patch will come out? As it's promised for December it will be out on either the 16th, 23rd of 30th. I am hoping for the 16th but like I said before, I won't believe anything until a Guru confirms it!

I'm with you. They give it to us when they give it to us. No one said they had to be on a set schedule to release the patches. Who knows.. It's nice to just get the free items in the patches right now.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Gnarl_Lee wrote: »

Nope It was October 1st.
  • Options
    AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    Uhh... I'm getting anxious. Patch release date, please come faster.
  • Options
    MauveeMauvee Posts: 185 Member
    Incoming December patch in January!
  • Options
    Annadenise wrote: »
    MiffoShort wrote: »
    @Annadenise:

I'm with you. They give it to us when they give it to us. No one said they had to be on a set schedule to release the patches. Who knows.. It's nice to just get the free items in the patches right now.

aha, they removed something from the game and now we are waiting they put it back. Why? Not fair. so long waiting. I understand to wait new EP, that will cost and that was not in the game but waiting for something like that... :'(