We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two careers confirmed for December update

Comments

  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Seriously if people find this game boring why bother commenting and better yet playing it

    This is not some cheap, casual game that you try and discard if you don't like it. Most fans have over a decade of time and money invested in this game for one reason: they love it and are passionate about it.

    People speak up because they want the game to be better and reach the potential that it should have had from the start. If you say nothing, how will the team know what needs fixing?
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I think I should join.

    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/grandma-im-full-gif-slap-apt-horror-film-south-korea.gif[/img]
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    So we're only going to have just over a week before Christmas for those who want to celebrate actual Christmas in game? Tempted to go ahead and grab the cool CC from TSR and hope it doesn't break my game. :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm disappointed; guess I'd better turn off aging so the Sims I have planned for business and athletics don't get too old. I finished with the Entertainer career today, the Musician category, and married off that Sim and put her in the Not in World category (when her sister starts having kids I'll go into Manage Households and give her a couple through CAS), so I can concentrate on her sister and her boyfriend-soon-to-be-husband.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    dmel25 wrote: »

    Wow, it has been a while since the last time I saw this.

    cz1xdkx.jpg
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I was hoping it would be tomorrow. The waiting is bad enough but not knowing is what really annoys everyone. A guru could have come in by now and just confimed whether or not that Amazon info was legit or not but no, it leads to a billion threads and everyone getting their wires crossed. I noticed Guru Ryan has changed his twitter picture from the gnome to a pic of himself. Proves they are watching us.

    I don't want it to be the 16th because that's too long. Hoping this isn't true but if it is and it's confirmed then I think we'll all be happy just to know.
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    We still rickroll? lol good times
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    From this title, I thought there was somehow gonna be sixteen careers added in the update. A huge disappointment. :\
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

    Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Seriously if people find this game boring why bother commenting and better yet playing it
    Well, I think just about everyone here is a Sims fan and like or dislike the game, we've paid our $$ and want to be heard. I think most people want a Sims 4 that they enjoy playing, and most people have an opinion on what can make that happen.

  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Seriously if people find this game boring why bother commenting and better yet playing it


    Why shouldn't they? Its a forum for all players of the games ;)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon


  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Seriously if people find this game boring why bother commenting and better yet playing it

    This is not some cheap, casual game that you try and discard if you don't like it. Most fans have over a decade of time and money invested in this game for one reason: they love it and are passionate about it.

    People speak up because they want the game to be better and reach the potential that it should have had from the start. If you say nothing, how will the team know what needs fixing?

    agree!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon


  • cassidystorey91cassidystorey91 Posts: 113 Member
    I wish we could have a criminal career I actually kind of miss getting robbed and the police showing up to late . :wink:
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited December 2014
    I was hoping it was coming out tomorrow. :( Maybe, it still will if that was the foreign date. I guess we will know in about 50 mins. if it starts at midnight. Not sure how they are doing things with S4. I guess maybe they want to wait closer to Christmas.

    I wish they would put all news and polls on the front page of this site. Why don't they do that. I use to look on S3's front page to find out stuff, although when store stuff came out, the front page didn't catch up for hours. I don't have time to Twitter, FB, Sims Vip(I think she has inside info. as she is privy to too much for it to be just a lucky ability to get tips), ect. FB is mostly just for family and I don't have time to do that. Who does between life, work, ect. I wish they would use this site for what it is suppose to be for and use it to inform their customers and allow all of us to vote in polls. I loved seeing the leak on the last poll. Oh gosh some of it really excited me especially the architecture career and us being allowed to have maid careers. I really hope those two make it in. The medical one sounded really rounded this time and I hope we get more with it than in S3. :)

    As far as others...I'm not sure why anyone comes on these sites(S3 & S4) to talk about hardly anything other than the game. I want to get away from the rest of it not bring it with me on here. Plus, why pester people. If someone needs that kind of action, then get a yahoo account and fuss at people till your hearts content as it is pretty open there. Happy simming to all. B)
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Still how does SimsVip find this stuff out... does she do anything aside from look for sim gossip.

    Like is her house clean? Are her pets fed? Does she talk to people that aren't sims?

    She and her team are insiders, like the illuminati or -A, she sees all.

    SimsVip:
    Message_Alison.png
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    tumblr_mndxs9WwVj1s9zg3jo1_500.gif
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Seriously if people find this game boring why bother commenting and better yet playing it

    Sorry, but that's a silly question when you stop and think about it. Because if all the people who found this game boring didn't bother to comment on how boring they found it, EA would never know how boring it is. And if you look around, you'll see most people are no longer playing it.

    But if people ever stop commenting on a forum, then the forum dies, plain and simple. This forum is already slower than a snail as far as activity is concerned. It doesn't have nearly the level of activity that the Sims 2 BBS and the Sims 3 Official Forums had 3 months after the game released. Nor does it have nearly the level of excitement that both of those websites had for both games.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    Seriously if people find this game boring why bother commenting and better yet playing it

    Sorry, but that's a silly question when you stop and think about it. Because if all the people who found this game boring didn't bother to comment on how boring they found it, EA would never know how boring it is. And if you look around, you'll see most people are no longer playing it.

    But if people ever stop commenting on a forum, then the forum dies, plain and simple. This forum is already slower than a snail as far as activity is concerned. It doesn't have nearly the level of activity that the Sims 2 BBS and the Sims 3 Official Forums had 3 months after the game released. Nor does it have nearly the level of excitement that both of those websites had for both games.





    Agree!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon


  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Don't know if this means anything but I got an Origin update when I opened the game tonight. Got an update for Origin last week too. Just saying because when we get an Origin update, then the game's update is not too fair behind. Hopeful thinking?
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    Sims info must be guarded better than Gold at Fort Knox. Like the US Presidents Book of Secrets. Although fans on here are die hard and for once it would be nice to hear from Maxis rather than a secondary retail site.
  • NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    From this title, I thought there was somehow gonna be sixteen careers added in the update. A huge disappointment. :\

    Sorry I was to lazy to use proper grammar in my title, It is fixed now :)
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    As always we get sloppy seconds.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Well, since our Sims have to wait another week for their holiday sweater, here's a rap about one from my favorite hockey team, the San Jose Sharks. :D (They do a holiday video every year with a different theme.)

    http://youtu.be/OlReCoTDM4o
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,353 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    Don't know if this means anything but I got an Origin update when I opened the game tonight. Got an update for Origin last week too. Just saying because when we get an Origin update, then the game's update is not too fair behind. Hopeful thinking?

    Also the gurus haven't confirmed there is no patch tomorrow.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top