Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the best/worst one-liner jokes you have?

Comments

• Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    How to fall down the stairs:
    Step 1
    Step 6
    Step 8, 9, 10 and 11. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    More jokes, please. I really enjoy this thread.
  • Options
    If you toss a kitty out a car window does it become....kitty litter?

Serious answer: No. it becomes a litter of kitties. Please act responsibly.
  • Options
    I intend to live forever...So far, so good! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    OK then, Science brain-iacs, what's the speed of dark? Lol. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Why did the Centurion not come back from patrol ? He was roman
    What did the eye say to the nose ? i see you're smelly as usual
    What did the owl say at the party ? this is a hoot
    What did the cat say to the raccoon with a plastic bag on its head ? you look like trash
    A man walked up to me and said he hadn't had a bite in days so i bit him .
    What did one mechanic say when the other got electrocuted ? you look shocked
    What did the tree say when it was asked why it was lying on the ground ? Im stumped .
  • Options
    I created this new account just to say. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ YOU EA games and any other sims 4 creators. You guys have ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ disappointed me to the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ fullest. How the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ am i supposed to be hype about this new ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ update when the sims 4 hasn't come out for MAC????!!!!!!! When it does come out for MAC users, that ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ better be less expensive i'm not ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ paying for a ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ game that comes out 10 yrs later after the PC version. i'm here stuck watching youtube vids of the sims4 being played on ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ PC. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ youuuuuuuuuuuu and ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ you sims 4 players y'all all have ugly a_ss sims.

thats not a one liner but you sure are a joke
  • Options
    DeathJohnsonDeathJohnson Posts: 166 Member
    I created this new account just to say. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ YOU EA games and any other sims 4 creators. You guys have ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ disappointed me to the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ fullest. How the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ am i supposed to be hype about this new ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ update when the sims 4 hasn't come out for MAC????!!!!!!! When it does come out for MAC users, that ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ better be less expensive i'm not ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ paying for a ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ game that comes out 10 yrs later after the PC version. i'm here stuck watching youtube vids of the sims4 being played on ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ PC. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ youuuuuuuuuuuu and ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ you sims 4 players y'all all have ugly a_ss sims.

Well it still made me laugh.
    Insaniac Family Blog: http://sims3insaniac.blogspot.ca/
    My YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1xsbrTS (I don't do Sims videos, but you can still check it out and see if there's anything you like)
    My Twitch Channel: http://bit.ly/13Ccp3y
  • Options

Put in the 'worse joke" category?
  • Options

Put in the 'worse joke" category?

naw they're in the give me a break category . besides im pretty sure i dominate the worst one liners lol
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I don't remember the comedian that said this, so I can't give credit. But here goes anyway:

Someone handing out flyers on a street corner is basically like them saying, "here, you throw this away."
    giphy.gif

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    I used to do the best rug impression until I got stepped on.

(I altered a roast bashing by the great James Norton about his friend.)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2014

You could you know, do something besides watch sims 4 videos. Like you could get a life, I think it would help you greatly, you seem like you desperately need something to do besides being on the computer. Just a thought.
  • Options
    I seem to have lost my motivation. I would get up and go find it but...
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Tracy Jordan from 30 Rock: I'm going to show you I can be responsible and finish everything that I
    giphy.gif

• Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
  • Options
    Why was the man hunting deer ? He owed a friend a few bucks .
    Why did the mailman lose his job ? he went postal

• Options
    When everything is coming your way...You're in the wrong lane! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    My friend offered me a job of inspecting mirrors and I could really see myself doing that.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-15759-1372285772-31.gif

This thread needed an April Ludgate quote.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    What did the milk say to the egg ? You look beat .
    why was the egg crazy ? it cracked
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Crime doesn't pay. . .does that mean that my job is a crime?

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Thereโ€™s two fish in a tank. One turns to the other and says โ€˜You man the guns, Iโ€™ll driveโ€™

What did the worker at the rubber band factory say when he lost his job?
    Oh snap

What do you call it when a dinosaur crashes his car?
    Tyrannosaurus Wrecks

Guy walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under arm. Says to the bartender: "Iโ€™ll take a beer, and one for the road."

What's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits a windshield? Its butt

• Options
    Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't have any film. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    My uncle has the heart of a lion...And a lifetime ban from the zoo! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    What bird can lift the most weight? A crane! :mrgreen: