Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    This is the 2nd or 3rd time you have said you were going to hurt yourself, I am hoping you do not, I think you need to get some sort of counseling, so that you can get the help you need to work through your problems, I am sorry you are having a rough time of it, I hope it will get better for you Ulibaba66.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,736 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    I wanna do something bad to myself again :( nobody 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cares about me to be honest :/ I hate my life... ok gonna die tonight bye!

Hello @ULIBABA66 . You are going through a hard time, and your days may seem a bit cloudy and hard but life will get better. You have loved ones that do care about you. Your mother wants to help and support you through your gambling problems. Please go and talk over how you are feeling with her. Also, be in touch with your doctor like I suggested in the earlier post. Talk over how you are feeling with him. He will caringly listen, and offer support and help. Try seeing the doctor very soon, so as you can have support through what your are feeling mentally.
    You are a very special person. There are people who care so much about how you are feeling and what your life is holding for you day by day. I send big hugs to you <3
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,062 Member
    edited April 2016
    rosemow wrote: »
    I wanna do something bad to myself again :( nobody 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cares about me to be honest :/ I hate my life... ok gonna die tonight bye!

Hello @ULIBABA66 . You are going through a hard time, and your days may seem a bit cloudy and hard but life will get better. You have loved ones that do care about you. Your mother wants to help and support you through your gambling problems. Please go and talk over how you are feeling with her. Also, be in touch with your doctor like I suggested in the earlier post. Talk over how you are feeling with him. He will caringly listen, and offer support and help. Try seeing the doctor very soon, so as you can have support through what your are feeling mentally.
    You are a very special person. There are people who care so much about how you are feeling and what your life is holding for you day by day. I send big hugs to you <3
    Hi, thank you for your loving comment! <3 I met my psychotherapeutist today again, and now I'm feeling a little better. I hope that I will live a long life :)
    Edit: and by the way, thank you so much for caring about me! It means a lot to me <3
  • Options

Hi, thank you for your loving comment! <3 I met my psychotherapeutist today again, and now I'm feeling a little better. I hope that I will live a long life :)
    Edit: and by the way, thank you so much for caring about me! It means a lot to me <3

Hello @ULIBABA66 l am glad that you talked over today with your psychotherapist how you are feeling, and that it helped you to feel a bit better. Talking over issues with the therapist and having him listening to what you are saying and supporting you helps. Try to take a day by day. You will have days that are better than other days, and other days that are not as good.
    I send another hug to you <3
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,715 Member
    Now it's my turn for some tender loving care.
    I had a call from my sister in the UK this morning (I'm in Australia), my mum had a mini stroke yesterday. Thankfully my sister was there and spotted the signs and raced her to hospital where she's currently doing well. Might not have been so good if my sister hadn't had been there, or hadn't had reacted so fast.
    This is what I hate about being so far away from my family. I'm due to go back the England in 8 weeks time, so will be able to be with them all for a couple of weeks.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    February11 wrote: »
    I had a call from my sister in the UK this morning (I'm in Australia), my mum had a mini stroke yesterday. Thankfully my sister was there and spotted the signs and raced her to hospital where she's currently doing well. Might not have been so good if my sister hadn't had been there, or hadn't had reacted so fast.
    This is what I hate about being so far away from my family. I'm due to go back the England in 8 weeks time, so will be able to be with them all for a couple of weeks.

Hello @February11 . I am so sorry to hear that your mum has had a mini stroke. I send big hugs to you <3 It would be hard on you with you being far away in distance from your family in the UK. I am glad that your sister was there with your mum when she had the stroke, and that she recognised the signs and was able to get her quickly to the hospital for treatment. I am glad that she is going as well as can be expected. It would have been an awful shock to you and your family. I am glad that you will soon be travelling back to England and will be able to spend a special time with your Mum and your family.
    Try to remember that though apart in distance , you are just a thought away in thinking about your mum and sending loving thoughts to her.
  • Options
    February11 wrote: »

Hello @February11 . I am so sorry to hear that your mum has had a mini stroke. I send big hugs to you <3 It would be hard on you with you being far away in distance from your family in the UK. I am glad that your sister was there with your mum when she had the stroke, and that she recognised the signs and was able to get her quickly to the hospital for treatment. I am glad that she is going as well as can be expected. It would have been an awful shock to you and your family. I am glad that you will soon be travelling back to England and will be able to spend a special time with your Mum and your family.
    Try to remember that though apart in distance , you are just a thought away in thinking about your mum and sending loving thoughts to her.

Thanks Rose. Much appreciated. Big hugs back.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Aye sorry to hear about your Mum February11, I know how it is to lose parents, and I would not wish that on anyone, I hope she is doing better, and that you both take care and have a better day ahead.
  • Options
    Glad to see Ulibaba66 is feeling better, hope has a better day tomorrow.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Sennie wrote: »
    I'm a mess today. I've been crying and I just can't stop worrying about my dad. For the past week he's been battling the flu and he just can't shake it off! He's got Type 2 Diabetes and I'm worried sick for him. I worry that he might pass away, or that something really bad will happen to him, maybe he'll end up in hospital or something like that. He's got a bad cough and a really bunged up nose and he's been feeling unwell because of it for just over a week now and I'm worried sick about him...He's not ill often and usually when he fights the flu it gets better within a few days and never usually lasts this long. I just don't know what to do.

It's things like this why I get suicidal thoughts, I haven't got any yet but I just wish all these nasty thoughts and the pain of seeing my dad so unwell just makes feel so dark...I don't know what to do to make him better and I don't know what to do to shake away these terrible thoughts...

Have any of you dealt with similar problems?

Matthew.

Not only did my mother had type 2 diabetes but prior to that she injured her back. I did everything I could to learn about diabetes to help her since she gave up on life but I never gave up on her. It was much easier for me to learn and then teach her how to take care of herself. I terminated myself from college so I could help her. I took her to most of her doctor appointments and encouraged her to go even when she didn't want to. She was quick to get back on her feet with my help. Unfortunately, her health just kept declining and for years, I watched my mother go from good health to terrible health. It's very heartbreaking to see someone you love and care for in constant suffering. If I could, I would have taken her pain away. If she needed an organ then I would have not even hesitated to give what I could. All I could do was keep to my promise that I gave her, that I'll be by her side until the end. I didn't expect the end to be so soon but that's life. At least I've gotten a chance to bond with her for that long.

It's not easy to watch the closest person to you on the face of the earth die. I literally felt like a part of me left. A void that appeared as soon as she left. It was difficult to even walk, I felt extremely heavy. Then that's when I saw a sudden bright white flash of light to the left of me as I was walking from the hospital. At first, I didn't know what it was because it was so close to my eyes that I couldn't focus on it, it was blurry. But then as it passed me, I was able to look clearly and it was an all white butterfly and I watched as it disappeared into the rainy night sky. I know that was my mother telling me not to be too sad, she made it where she's supposed to be and is very happy. I immediately felt this sense of tranquility and I didn't feel heavy anymore.

The purpose in saying all this is because there's always someone who has already gone through your situation. Maybe not in my experience exactly but there are people who are or were in your situation. You're not the only one to suffer, therefore, can have some peace in knowing that you are not alone.

Every one is liable to die, that's life. It's inevitable. They may be dead here but alive with God. They don't age, they don't get sick, they don't feel pain, they don't die. So they're very happy.

PS: I know your post is a while ago but when I was really ill, my mother had put sliced onions in my socks to wear. Yes, well, after a couple of hours or so I felt the majority of the sickness leave and finally gained my appetite back. I don't know where she learned that from but it worked for me. Those onions turned black and drew out all the bad ailing me.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    Deshong04 wrote: »
    Sennie wrote: »
    I'm a mess today. I've been crying and I just can't stop worrying about my dad. For the past week he's been battling the flu and he just can't shake it off! He's got Type 2 Diabetes and I'm worried sick for him. I worry that he might pass away, or that something really bad will happen to him, maybe he'll end up in hospital or something like that. He's got a bad cough and a really bunged up nose and he's been feeling unwell because of it for just over a week now and I'm worried sick about him...He's not ill often and usually when he fights the flu it gets better within a few days and never usually lasts this long. I just don't know what to do.

It's things like this why I get suicidal thoughts, I haven't got any yet but I just wish all these nasty thoughts and the pain of seeing my dad so unwell just makes feel so dark...I don't know what to do to make him better and I don't know what to do to shake away these terrible thoughts...

Have any of you dealt with similar problems?

Matthew.

Not only did my mother had type 2 diabetes but prior to that she injured her back. I did everything I could to learn about diabetes to help her since she gave up on life but I never gave up on her. It was much easier for me to learn and then teach her how to take care of herself. I terminated myself from college so I could help her. I took her to most of her doctor appointments and encouraged her to go even when she didn't want to. She was quick to get back on her feet with my help. Unfortunately, her health just kept declining and for years, I watched my mother go from good health to terrible health. It's very heartbreaking to see someone you love and care for in constant suffering. If I could, I would have taken her pain away. If she needed an organ then I would have not even hesitated to give what I could. All I could do was keep to my promise that I gave her, that I'll be by her side until the end. I didn't expect the end to be so soon but that's life. At least I've gotten a chance to bond with her for that long.

It's not easy to watch the closest person to you on the face of the earth die. I literally felt like a part of me left. A void that appeared as soon as she left. It was difficult to even walk, I felt extremely heavy. Then that's when I saw a sudden bright white flash of light to the left of me as I was walking from the hospital. At first, I didn't know what it was because it was so close to my eyes that I couldn't focus on it, it was blurry. But then as it passed me, I was able to look clearly and it was an all white butterfly and I watched as it disappeared into the rainy night sky. I know that was my mother telling me not to be too sad, she made it where she's supposed to be and is very happy. I immediately felt this sense of tranquility and I didn't feel heavy anymore.

The purpose in saying all this is because there's always someone who has already gone through your situation. Maybe not in my experience exactly but there are people who are or were in your situation. You're not the only one to suffer, therefore, can have some peace in knowing that you are not alone.

Every one is liable to die, that's life. It's inevitable. They may be dead here but alive with God. They don't age, they don't get sick, they don't feel pain, they don't die. So they're very happy.

PS: I know your post is a while ago but when I was really ill, my mother had put sliced onions in my socks to wear. Yes, well, after a couple of hours or so I felt the majority of the sickness leave and finally gained my appetite back. I don't know where she learned that from but it worked for me. Those onions turned black and drew out all the bad ailing me.

Hello @Deshong04 . Thankyou for your caring, thoughtful and kind words of empathy to Sennie. Thankyou for expressing words of comfort that come from the innermost of your heart. It was very special that you saw the white light and butterfly as you left the hospital after your mother passed away. The memory of it will forever bring you comfort and encouragement.
    I send hugs to you <3
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Aye sorry to hear about your Mum February11, I know how it is to lose parents, and I would not wish that on anyone, I hope she is doing better, and that you both take care and have a better day ahead.

Thanks BlueBlack. I think more and more about losing my parents as they get older, but, it's a thing we're all going to have to face eventually, so I know I have to stay strong.
    Post edited by February11 on
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    This is the other page that I will remove Myself from as well, since I am invisible yet again, have a nice day, oh not talkin bout you February11, just so you know.
  • Options
    This is the other page that I will remove Myself from as well, since I am invisible yet again, have a nice day, oh not talkin bout you February11, just so you know.

Hello @BlueBlack007
    You are not invisible. You have thoughtfully and caringly offered encouragement to fellow simmers. Thankyou for your kindness. You have been supporting fellow simmers. I send hugs to you <3 and thankyou for caring.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    @BlueBlack007 What's wrong? You are not invisible. If it's not having many responses then that is not something to worry about. Sometimes people become busy or maybe they don't know how to reply or respond so they don't. But that doesn't mean anyone intentionally ignores someone.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Happy time zones, dear ones.

Just wanted to reach out to you all and let you know how important you are to me and how much this thread means. Times get tough for all of us in its own ways, huh?

There are days when we are made to feel small by those we love or days when we feel like we're not seen by those we need. Days when life is no longer worth living and days when life is so overwhelming because of too much living.

Breathe. Taking deep breaths helps calm the mind and heart. It helps clear the negative.

You are important and you have a story and you have worth. Your voice matters. Your story matters. You matter.

Love and hugs. Always.
  • Options
    Happy time zones, dear ones.

Just wanted to reach out to you all and let you know how important you are to me and how much this thread means. Times get tough for all of us in its own ways, huh?

There are days when we are made to feel small by those we love or days when we feel like we're not seen by those we need. Days when life is no longer worth living and days when life is so overwhelming because of too much living.

Breathe. Taking deep breaths helps calm the mind and heart. It helps clear the negative.

You are important and you have a story and you have worth. Your voice matters. Your story matters. You matter.

Love and hugs. Always.

Hello @aroseinbloom . Thankyou very much for your encouraging, caring and thoughtful words to everyone. They are very special. I send hugs to you <3.
  • Options
    Hello @5782341b77vl .
    I am continuing to keep you in my thoughts as you prepare for your disability court case this coming Thursday. I hope that the court case goes well and the resulting outcome helps your situation.
    Sending a hug to you <3
  • Options
    Hello @xlunalovegoodx .
    I have been thinking of your sister who has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I send hugs <3 to both her and to yourself as you caringly and lovingly support her through what life is holding for her.
    I hope that your niece is improving in her health day by day after the car accident that she was in.
  • Options
    Rebeccaliam1974Rebeccaliam1974 Posts: 162 Member
    @rosemow I Suffer from Social Anxiety! Honestly it is so Freaking Horrible Having to suffer from Social Anxiety! I Have Struggled over The Past Few Years but it is Getting Better!
    s170oi.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @rosemow I Suffer from Social Anxiety! Honestly it is so Freaking Horrible Having to suffer from Social Anxiety! I Have Struggled over The Past Few Years but it is Getting Better!

Hello @Rebeccaliam1974 .
    I send hugs to you <3 as you live day by day with social anxiety and its affects on your life. It is not nice that you are needing to endure through social anxiety. Perhaps you may like to be in touch with a counselor to talk over how you are feeling with them. They will caringly listen to you as you explain how you are feeling, and will offer help, support and advice to you in coping with your anxiety. It is an encouraging sign that you feel that that your social anxiety is getting better. That is good. Try taking a day by day . When you are going to be with other people, or are going to talk to others, try listening to music to calm yourself beforehand. Take some deep breaths, and try to relax your body so that it doesn't tense up. Try taking little steps to help you with your anxiety. Each little step is a step on your life journey and helps you to learn ways to cope with the effects of your social anxiety on your life.
  • Options
    Rebeccaliam1974Rebeccaliam1974 Posts: 162 Member
    @rosemow Thanks ever so Much Hun and yes Having Social Anxiety is like Hell!
    s170oi.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Hello @xlunalovegoodx .
    I have been thinking of your sister who has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I send hugs <3 to both her and to yourself as you caringly and lovingly support her through what life is holding for her.
    I hope that your niece is improving in her health day by day after the car accident that she was in.

Aww thank you so much! You are literally the sweetest person ever on here. My niece is getting better, thank god. My sister is not doing so well, she's been in and out of the hospital for treatment ever since she was diagnosed and she is really weak and gets constant stomach pains. Thank you for being so kind and caring <3 I'm still praying for her, and for whatever difficulties may be going on in your life.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Hello @xlunalovegoodx .

Aww thank you so much! You are literally the sweetest person ever on here. My niece is getting better, thank god. My sister is not doing so well, she's been in and out of the hospital for treatment ever since she was diagnosed and she is really weak and gets constant stomach pains. Thank you for being so kind and caring <3 I'm still praying for her, and for whatever difficulties may be going on in your life.

Hello @xlunalovegoodx . I am very glad that your niece's health is getting better. I hope that each day her health continues to improve.
    I send hugs to you and your sister. <3 It is not nice that the cancer is causing her to have stomach pains and leaving her feeling weak. The treatment would be tiring on her body. I will keep her in my thoughts.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Hello @5782341b77vl .
    I am continuing to keep you in my thoughts as you prepare for your disability court case this coming Thursday. I hope that the court case goes well and the resulting outcome helps your situation.
    Sending a hug to you <3

Thank you @rosemow for the hugs and kind words. I've really been fretting over this case for the past few days. I can feel my heart about to pound its way out of my chest, as the court day gets nearer. The outcome will effect me for the rest of my life, and I'm really praying I'll get it. My mom had a triple bi-pass done afew years ago, and I don't want her stressing out on if I'll be alright later in life. Poor mom doesn't need stress. If I get my disability, it'll be one less worry for mom. If I can't win -

(I don't have a "Plan "B", so I'm stopping this post here)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top