Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• Options
    DannieSimmerDannieSimmer Posts: 45 Member
    I want to try this challenge! I want to use that really big lot in wendeberg.
    Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads:
    DannieSimmers Builds and Rooms
  • Options
    SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Just started this challenge. It is so much fun.
  • Options
    ChallengeSimmerChallengeSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm definitely joining this challenge!! Will post later tonight!

• Options
    ChallengeSimmerChallengeSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Oh and just out of the blue, how do you make a post, sorry I'm new...
  • Options
    RedbeardRedbeard Posts: 3 New Member
    Just got started on this last night. Won't be able to post pics (too new, although just the other day I got "badges" for "first post" and "seven years." :smile: ). I'm doing it more modern, just so I can put to use the items in all the stuff packs, etc.
    It's fun to see all the different variations people are doing.
  • Options
    AshleyTheLlamaAshleyTheLlama Posts: 6 New Member
    I think I'm gonna go open up ts4 and try this challenge
  • Options
    cutepuppiescutepuppies Posts: 12 New Member
    one thing that confuses me... can the women of the tribe get jobs, as in, paying jobs, or something else entirely?
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
  • Options
    Bumped
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Saw those on Twitter and immediately thought of this challenge, great cc for it.
  • Options
    WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    Great challenge! Will definitely do some play of this, prob do a test run first to see how hard/easy some things can be. But im wondering if i could combine some roles with each others as i pref not having any mods for my games and then play it on a longer Life span but ill prob let them all go halfway through YA cuz otherwise itd be too long.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Great challenge! Will definitely do some play of this, prob do a test run first to see how hard/easy some things can be. But im wondering if i could combine some roles with each others as i pref not having any mods for my games and then play it on a longer Life span but ill prob let them all go halfway through YA cuz otherwise itd be too long.

Sure that would be fine but you would have to make sure the roles would be similiar to eachother and wouldn't conflict. Just to give you an idea of roles that would work combined.

Provider & Entertainers
    Shaman & Elder
    Explorer & Scholar
  • Options
    @lovejess2 yeah thats what i was thinking(: though is it okay if i try to combine shaman with sisters of the light for my story? Im trying to set up a Little cheating sheet for me(with rules and roles etc for the story so i get it as Close to it as possible) if youd like to see it when its done x)
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @WiggleyTuff in the stories I have read (and my own :p ) are always new and own rules. As long as it fits for you I think it should work :blush:
  • Options
    @Marialein yeah im aware but i also like for her to be aware of it too=P and ill also put it in my story that im not strictly following her rules. I just find it polite to let her know xD
  • Options
    @lovejess2 yeah thats what i was thinking(: though is it okay if i try to combine shaman with sisters of the light for my story? Im trying to set up a Little cheating sheet for me(with rules and roles etc for the story so i get it as Close to it as possible) if youd like to see it when its done x)

Yeah Shaman and Sisters of Light would work. The sisters worship any godess of your choice so maybe (just a thought) a Godess of Nature would work well with them.
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Hello everyone! I did it. I finally did it. I bit the bullet and made my own Wordpress blog for an Amazon challenge! :grimace: Tribe Reina's history is being written! I will create a separate thread for it, but I thought I would let you all know, since you're the keeper of the Amazon keys. :smiley:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    LisetteLisette Posts: 1 New Member
    @lovejess2 Will you make City Living uptade?
  • Options
    Lisette wrote: »
    @lovejess2 Will you make City Living uptade?

No not really
    It just doesn't go with the challengevery well
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Hello, I'm definitely gonna try out this challenge :) I've already made my creator, might post a pic of her later.
    Thanks for recreating it in sims 4 x
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I've taken some inspiration from the History Challenge to combine with my Amazon Challenge, so in each generation they "advance" sort of thing so maybe I can get all the way up to a civilization that lives in the city update haha
  • Options
    mattdgawlmattdgawl Posts: 6 New Member
    This challenge has by made playing the Sims so much more entertaining. I'm so happy i had stumbled upon this challenge. Thank you for it providing us all with it and inspiring us all to play with such a cool twist to the game. :)
  • Options
    RubeySimRubeySim Posts: 134 Member
    Just started his challenge but I've already made a big booboo, I cheated and added money to create how I imagine there land to look but man the bills are WAY to expensive :disappointed: So I've saved it to my library and started them over until I have enough money to repurchase back what I had built.

So far I only have the creator, Freya Sharpe, a descendent of the firey goddess with one slave currently. I think once I remake there houses with the appropriate amount of money (no cheating) I'll blog my story. I'm eager to read others stories but my phone doesn't show signature so I'm not sure sure who turned there's into a story.

I'll have to go on the computer later tonight once I complete a few hours at school. Very intrigued by this challenge and loving it for the sim week I played before restarting.
  • Options
    cbcomediancbcomedian Posts: 4 New Member
    So since I'm a new member, I can't post pictures, but my Creator is called Yutu the Banished and she begins by moving to where her tribe start up with her brother Yiska the Weak. The backstory I have for them is that they're twins who were very close but the tribe they lived in didn't pay much attention to boys and cared more for girls. Hence, Yiska is rather weak and Yutu is a tad on the chubby side. Yiska is also unable to have children of his own, most likely due to his weak body, and was made when he became a YA and was suppose to be used for breeding only once. Since he couldn't give any children to any of the tribe members and he was weak compared to the others, the Creator decided to have him killed anyways. Yutu tried to save him, and hence was banished, not killed due the the tribe's belief that to kill a tribe daughter would cause bad luck for the tribe. But her attempt had made enough of an distraction for Yiska to escape and later find Yutu after her banishment.

Side note; they're not the kids of their former tribe's Creator, so no family feelings of betrayal on that.

And since these two are up on the gallery, I'd say to feel free to use them for your own stories and tribes, whether Yutu is used as a creator or if they're just used for more tribe members.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top