Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• KiayrueKiayrue Posts: 137 Member
    I will be doing this challenge! I [i]love[/i] reading other Amazon Challenges, so I finally decided to start one myself! I'm still a new member though, so I'm waiting until I can post images before I start.
    So far, I've built the huts I need and decided what my Creators will look like. I'm really looking forward to this!

@Riley_brooke I really love your idea for Warriors! Would you mind if I used it in my story as well? (When I actually get to that point, that is)
  • MaanedatterMaanedatter Posts: 32 Member
    The new gameplay coming with parenthood will be exiting news for the provider class :smiley:
  • AlianinaAlianina Posts: 12 New Member
    Is it super important to wait two weeks between adding members? I'm trying to start this off, and I don't want to cheat, but I find it rather boring with just the creator and a slave
  • KiayrueKiayrue Posts: 137 Member
    @Alianina I had/have the same problem! However, I created a second slave as well to get my creator pregnant early on and make it less lonely. It should be fun having a toddler running around! But you can always change the rules how you see fits, fun is the most important part!
  • FreundHein1FreundHein1 Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm going to start this soon... I actually played through the first generation, then decided to redo it and take better pictures. It's more of a traditional Greek theme rather than tribal (at least, the names are. I don't have any CC to make it really greek). I'll post a picture of my founder when I'm not a 'new member'.
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Alianina wrote: »
    Is it super important to wait two weeks between adding members? I'm trying to start this off, and I don't want to cheat, but I find it rather boring with just the creator and a slave

I'm going to change the rules.
    If you want to go through cas to get amazons then its every two weeks but you can befriend the sims around town and ask them to move into the tribe any time you like. With slaves if you fight a male sim and win you can add him into your tribe as a new slave. It's best to have warriors do this as they are the most fit.
    UPDATE**

Okay so I have changed the rule about getting new amazons. It will only take two weeks if you want to create an amazon through CAS but you can invite townies to join any time you want. Slaves can be made through CAS every two weeks as well but you can get townies by fighting them (preferably the warrior) if you win then he is yours and you can add him into the household.
    I have also set up new rules in which the heiress can overthrow the creator (her mother) but can only do so with the support of all the amazons (that means she needs to have a good relationship with them) the creator can be overthrown because she has lost sight of what it means to run her tribe or the heiress doesn't want to wait for her to die of natural causes. She must fight the creator (with the support of the other amazons) if she wins the creator must be executed (you can banish her but she may try to take back her throne) but if the heiress loses then she will be banished never to return.
    One last thing i'm curious about how people use the warrior rank so if you have a story and your tribe has a warrior can you send me a link so I can check it out for myself

Thanks
    Follow up question to my previous one about the 2 week rule! My game doesn't fill up any of the empty houses on its own, so can I get a random household from the gallery, move them into the town and make them members?
    Alianina wrote: »
    Follow up question to my previous one about the 2 week rule! My game doesn't fill up any of the empty houses on its own, so can I get a random household from the gallery, move them into the town and make them members?
    Ok but you have to go to the trouble of befriending her and getting the sim to agree to move in.
    > @lovejess2 said:
    > Alianina wrote: »
    >
    > Follow up question to my previous one about the 2 week rule! My game doesn't fill up any of the empty houses on its own, so can I get a random household from the gallery, move them into the town and make them members?
    >
    >
    >
    > Ok but you have to go to the trouble of befriending her and getting the sim to agree to move in.

Agreed! That's really what makes it fun
  • wolfsiwolfsi Posts: 61 Member
    might restart this challenge now that I have vampire stuff pack :3...... cause its a lot of fun XD

Plant your Hopes whit good seeds
    don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds.
  • TwiguyTwiguy Posts: 1 New Member
    I just found out this challenge and it's SUCH A GOOD IDEA !!!! I've created my creator so far ! Can't wait to start playing with her... !! Also I've downloaded this "top" that actually shows their breasts. I thought it was more realistic for Amazons. ^^
  • leti_gvleti_gv Posts: 35 Member
    this challenge is AWESOME! This was the first challenge i started, even before i had an account on the forums!

My creator is Amirah Ktani, and in my tribe now i also have a gatherer, no provider (i agree with @pammiechick about slaves doing the cooking and taking care of the children), two slaves (and two breeding ones already dead), no heiress and a baby boy from the creator herself! ;-;
    Also, she's pregnant. Maybe a girl now?
  • SonjaCopelandSonjaCopeland Posts: 65 Member
    Hello guys, I read through some of these pages just to get a better idea of what I could do, and I'm really liking what I see, I'll definitely be starting this :p
  • wolfsiwolfsi Posts: 61 Member
    Alright got my own challenge running at 3 chapters now Heiress just been born and a warning of a coming death have been made XD

Plant your Hopes whit good seeds
    don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds.
  • SonjaCopelandSonjaCopeland Posts: 65 Member
    My Creator has birthed the heiress- I got Eliza Pancakes to join my household (Don't worry, I got her to divorce her husband) and I couldn't handle killing my slave- so I made him make my creator pregnant again, and now he's dying ;w;
  • kittycat_sportkittycat_sport Posts: 15 New Member
    I made my creator now her name is nikita because my friend nakita reminds me about her my sims name is nikita caloafious you say it like this ca loaf ious and she has a tattoo and that tattoo is the one all of them are going to have <3 thank you for making this (this is in 2017 hope u see it)
    I made my creator now her name is nikita because my friend nakita reminds me about her my sims name is nikita caloafious you say it like this ca loaf ious and she has a tattoo and that tattoo is the one all of them are going to have <3 thank you for making this (this is in 2017 hope u see it)

Yep I see you there
    Glad you're enjoying the challange
  • MichaelaSteeleMichaelaSteele Posts: 3 New Member
    I really like this challenge, however, I have altered it so it is more of a story .What I have done is made 5 women ( Creator, shaman, provider/gatherer, entertainer and warrior ) Basically my creator and her group defeated the previous 'Dynasty'.The now have the houses to themselves but they must quickly create a powerful tribe before those they defeated return, stronger than before.
    Heyyyy
    Now Amirah's got a baby girl :smile:
  • WackyWonderWackyWonder Posts: 2 New Member
    I've just started this challenge and I LOVE it, I've tried challenges before but I've always got bored super quickly! This one is so much fun :smile: So far i've made my creator, Andrea and a warrior. I got my first slave a while ago and I'm about to kill him off because I used him for breeding already. Andrea (creator) is now pregnant. Ill update on what happens often. P.s. what happens if twins are born? Who becomes the creator?
  • WackyWonderWackyWonder Posts: 2 New Member
    Update: I've been playing this challenge for 5 hours straight definitely not healthy but fun! I've made a lot of progress, I've recruited Summer holiday as my warrior and Zoe as my Scholar. Andrea had twins! Ones a boy and ones a girl, the girls name is Alexandra (Alejandra) the boys is Jaxen. I've added a garden and training area and gotten to level 10 in painting! The twins aged up into children not to long ago. Andrea's birthday is tomorrow! I've made a hut for Zoe and Im trying to make a hut for Summer, I've made a dungeon underground for slaves. I've had J Hunginton as my slave for a long time and I'm going to breed him with Zoe than kill him off. My plan is to have Alexandra be the perfect student and have Zoe have a child than have one Zoe/summer Die from old age once Zoe's baby turns into a teenager.
    I've just started this challenge and I LOVE it, I've tried challenges before but I've always got bored super quickly! This one is so much fun :smile: So far i've made my creator, Andrea and a warrior. I got my first slave a while ago and I'm about to kill him off because I used him for breeding already. Andrea (creator) is now pregnant. Ill update on what happens often. P.s. what happens if twins are born? Who becomes the creator?

If twin girls are born than you would choose the girl who was born first.
    Hey!I'm a member now :)

In my game I made (for story purposes) an "amazon opposite" tribe, like, ruled by men with slave women, to be like, 'rivals' of my amazon tribe. I'm enjoying a lot the gameplay so far!
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    leti_gv wrote: »
    Hey!I'm a member now :)

In my game I made (for story purposes) an "amazon opposite" tribe, like, ruled by men with slave women, to be like, 'rivals' of my amazon tribe. I'm enjoying a lot the gameplay so far!

Do you have a blog or something where we can see the story? Sounds interesting!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top