Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gather Ye Rosebuds - a Neighborhood Rotation Blog

Comments

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    So cool to have the rocket pad on the rooftop! Wow! I agree with your preference for smaller homes for playing. Also, with full houses, I tend to like one stories, so I don't lose track of everybody. My boyfriend used to make these huge and fancy mansions in TS2, and they were such challenges to play, for it took forever for the Sims to route themselves out to the street to catch the bus or carpool! Lots of late-to-the-offices!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hello dear Simmers! I have a chapter update to share!
    It's full of Landgraabs...

showcaseC21_zps0725f373.jpg

... And I completed that red warehouse. Cathy, you might be interested to know I moved it OFF of that huge 50 by 50 lot. It's now on a decently sized (and more common) 40 by 30 lot. Hopefully, this makes it more manageable to play! :) Thanks for reading everyone!
  • Options
    Wow! The warehouse is amazing! If I get to move Manzanita out, I want her to live there!

In my legacy game, Cassandra Goth aged up evil! Mwahahaha! Perfect match for Malcolm.

I think Sarah looks more like her dad than her mom. What a sweetie! And Alissa in her undies! Too cute!

What a fun chapter! These Sims are great!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Haha, great update. The house came out gorgeous! Thank you for making it available for us! :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I'm always sad when I get to the end of one of your chapters because I want to go right on to the next one and there isn't one! :stuck_out_tongue:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    @FloorRaisin @YazFoxxy @PeachesnDucks @CathyTea @Megg87 Thank you everyone for your kind comments! Really makes me happy.

I have a new chapter update.
    Thanks for taking a look, and happy simming :) The next chapter is around the corner. :)
  • Options
    Awesome update! I love how you're giving so much life to all the characters. I never paid the Landgraabs much attention, so it's neat to see what makes them tick. :)
  • Options
    Oh, the basting photo! Wow! I'll never look at Sim-cooking the same way again! And her expression at the observatory looks so... desperate!

What a fun chapter!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Thanks guys! I have one more chapter update! It's a favorite! I've been trying to go with a more narrative style. Thanks for reading <3
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    @FloorRaisin @YazFoxxy @PeachesnDucks @CathyTea @Megg87 Thank you everyone for your kind comments! Really makes me happy.

I have a new chapter update.
    Thanks for taking a look, and happy simming :) The next chapter is around the corner. :)
    No probs, enjoy your story.. And I do wish I had patience like you with building houses.. D:

• Options
    Security mop! Oh, my gosh... this entire chapter is so... very Freudian!

• Options
    evetfootwearevetfootwear Posts: 124 Member
    REALLY enjoyed the last two updates, I especially loved the mop! The rocket is so cool, I can't believe it worked from the roof.
    Follow The Stamper Legacy at: http://cinnamonwinter.wordpress.com/
    And check out my creations in the gallery under the origin ID: evetfootwear
  • Options
    Haha, rocket love is the best, ain't it? Great update!
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Oh man, when I saw Geoffrey with Gladys, I laughed. And laughed. He is so ugly (yes I am one of those people that love buff sims! don't judge ;) ) Nancy is so pretty! And I love the Malcolm and Cassandra, he is such a cool kid! So much better in sims 4 in my opinion, I can't wait to get my hands on this game! Oh, and the mop, oh the mop. I was rolling on the floor forever! =D Please keep going I am enjoying this! Will you add the Goths to your rotation maybe, or are you sticking to Oasis Springs?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @CathyTea Lol, with the mop glitch, I just had to figure out a way to add it to the story, lol. I'm glad you liked it. @FloorRaisin You're so right, I love love love the rockets. It's going to be hard now to play my other households that don't have them, lol. @evetfootwear Thanks for reading! I'm glad you liked it. I can't believe it worked from the roof, too. I had to rotate the rocket launch pad a couple times since Malcolm couldn't always work on his rocket from just the one open side. If I'd known that, I'd of made the roof part larger. But hey it all worked, so I'm happy <3 And @LovinBridgeport14 I am *so definitely* adding the Goths! I have to play them now that Cassandra and Malcolm are an item, and Alexander is too freakin' cute. I have four girls born in my game (Sarah Firecracker, Zoe and Betsy Hildebrand, and Alissa L'Amour), so I think they'll be a fight over him when he's older. Plus, I peeked into the Goths and realized Bella is VERY young compared to Mortimer. I'm not sure what I wan't to do with that. I've never thought of anything but Bella and Mortimer together forever. We'll see, lol. Thanks for reading!

Right now in my game I'm building a really quick and cute wedding lot. I picked the Crick Cabana in Willow Creek. It's really small and close to that magical tree. There's definitely a wedding coming up! <3 After Dina and Efrain's I've wanted to do another one for a while now.
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    @CathyTea Lol, with the mop glitch, I just had to figure out a way to add it to the story, lol. I'm glad you liked it. @FloorRaisin You're so right, I love love love the rockets. It's going to be hard now to play my other households that don't have them, lol. @evetfootwear Thanks for reading! I'm glad you liked it. I can't believe it worked from the roof, too. I had to rotate the rocket launch pad a couple times since Malcolm couldn't always work on his rocket from just the one open side. If I'd known that, I'd of made the roof part larger. But hey it all worked, so I'm happy <3 And @LovinBridgeport14 I am *so definitely* adding the Goths! I have to play them now that Cassandra and Malcolm are an item, and Alexander is too freakin' cute. I have four girls born in my game (Sarah Firecracker, Zoe and Betsy Hildebrand, and Alissa L'Amour), so I think they'll be a fight over him when he's older. Plus, I peeked into the Goths and realized Bella is VERY young compared to Mortimer. I'm not sure what I wan't to do with that. I've never thought of anything but Bella and Mortimer together forever. We'll see, lol. Thanks for reading!

Right now in my game I'm building a really quick and cute wedding lot. I picked the Crick Cabana in Willow Creek. It's really small and close to that magical tree. There's definitely a wedding coming up! <3 After Dina and Efrain's I've wanted to do another one for a while now.

Man, reading your updates makes me wanna go out and buy the game right now! But no...I must restrain myself! I'm leaving for Orlando, FL in a week for a week. HELLO HARRY POTTER WORLD! Save that money girl...save that money...lol
  • Options
    PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    Great updates. I was woah, Nancy and those knives, scary but add the mop!? What!? LOL Rooting for Glady's, go you old gal, live it up. haha!
  • Options
    Nina Caliente is looking for love in this next update. A special thanks to @FloorRaisen for Digitalis and @CathyTea for Palo Verde. <3 Thank you to everyone reading and commenting.
  • Options
    Ronan is pretty cute, huh? I've always wanted to get to know Johnny Zest better, and I was going to ask you if you were ever planning to play him! Nice to see he's in the group!

LOL at Digi! Hahaha! Love that guy! And PV is so charming! What a natural comedian! He looks good behind a mic, huh? So comfortable.

Scarlet is so adorable. I always love it when she just shows up in your games!

I'm glad to see PV and Digi talking. I just have a feeling they'll become buds.

So, my bets, at this point, are on Andre. Look at her expression in the photo of the two of them on the bench at the park.

How very fun!

• Options
    @CathyTea Lol, yah I loved when Digi and Palo were talking... I actually think they have a bit of an advantage over the others since they came with more skills and personality perks. Palo has quite a few! And Digi is a great mixologist, lol. I'm really excited to see where all the relationships are the next time I pop in the house, or just to see them around town when I'm playing a different household.
  • Options
    Yes, and it's always fun to see what they'll be wearing! I'm glad that PV's full wardrobe came over with him. I love giving Sims 5 of every outfit and then seeing what they feel like wearing! I hope everybody's nice to Digi, and if not, I hope that PV sticks up for him!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Yes, he came with 5 outfits of each type! It's been fun discovering each one. <3

And another quick update before bedtime: Cha-cha-cha-changes! A special shout out to @ahholladay for her beautiful lots uploaded to the Gallery, and @white_lily_1988 (OriginID:white_lily_0206) for her Concept Art lounge, which was so fun to play! Thank you both! <3 Their lots are part of my town/story now. :)
  • Options
    Those were awesome updates. :) I love Gladys. <3

re: Nina's contest thinger - I feel like PV has a good shot! He's just so charismatic, hee.
  • Options
    Oh, that's so sweet! I love those new lots, and how fun to see Digi playing chess and bartending!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello! I have an update - Chap 26!

And...
    A teaser for the next chapter...

I built this house, but for which Sim? - Find out soon! <3
    TS42014-10-1220-06-12-20_zps837da8d6.jpg

<3 Thank you all and happy Simming! <3