Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gather Ye Rosebuds - a Neighborhood Rotation Blog

Comments

• RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    @CathyTea Lol you'll see. It was really hard saying goodbye to all the bachelors but one. Even the losers are winners though in a way. They'll still be friends in the neighborhood and immortal townies, there for future parties and fun, etc.

Oh, and we totally are all hanging out, talking about our Sims but our coffee is virtual, lol.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    My coffee's real, but I'm being really careful not to spill it on the laptop when I LOL.

I'd like to start a pool for who the winner is of the Bachelor's Contest. I'm placing my bet on Andre DeSilva.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited December 2014
    @Candace92 @YazFoxxy Thank you both so much. <3 I was really nervous how the video would come out, lol.

Watching it now, I realized I forgot to show the bathrooms. They're on two levels so Sims don't have to trek all the way down to the ground level. And I forgot I also wanted to show the lot at night, lol. The slideshow has night time pics though. See here:
    http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/RachelRosebud/the-kissing-llamas-nightclub

Aw don't be. :) you was great! ^.^ ahh I was so drawn to your nightclub. Even the houses you make are really good :') haha. Do you put them in the gallery at all? Or are they just for your stories?
    @YazFoxxy Yep, everything is uploaded to the gallery if I built it from scratch. I'll make more videos to showcase them! Lol.
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    @YazFoxxy Yep, everything is uploaded to the gallery if I built it from scratch. I'll make more videos to showcase them! Lol.

Oh cool, I'm sure to have a look.. xD
    edited December 2014
    Chapter 35 posted. :) Wow, this one is really long. I cant. stop. playing. HELP! <3

Edit: Spotted a bunch of typos. Oh, plague of souls. I rushed out this chapter. My apologies. I'll have to fix tomorrow. If I don't go to bed now I'll be a zombie. LOL.
    Post edited by RachelRosebud on
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Squeee. Jamie! I never played her on ts3 but she was always one of my favorite. She was beautiful and smart...a deadly combo.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Oh my gosh, Digitalis is being naughty. Sorry about that. He looks so happy, though! Lol.
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    edited December 2014
    @Candace92 Lol, I'm so excited about Jamie Jolina too. I can't decide if I should play her in this Gen 1 rotation or save her for a Gen 2 romance (Gen 2 is still teens or kids, or not even born yet like with Nina Caliente's future kids). I just love her face. She's such a doll.

But eventually I'll have to give up Gen 1... Become elders and die. I can't imagine Scarlet as an old lady. I was planning to have her and Don be exclusive with their marriage, soulmates... But when I play Scarlet she's too flirty and there's no consequences for being unfaithful. All this drama is probably spilled over from my TS2 days. Romances were so black and white. If you got caught cheating, the frighteningly loud BOONG sound alerted you to the fact that your Sim is going to be slapped silly. Patching up relationships after that was really difficult. Now in TS4, romance is so fluid. Easy to flirt, to have affairs and no one seeming to care. I think Scarlet's shenanigans is me being not so impressed with these game mechanics lol. I'd like to see more romance consequences in the game.

@FloorRaisin lol Digi is so fun to have hanging around. He's very popular too. I think he's become friends with everybody. <3 If you ever upload more spares from your Wolff Legacy, I'd definitely take them too lol.
    Save Jaime for Gen 2 for sure. More facetime for her.
    candace92 wrote: »
    Save Jaime for Gen 2 for sure. More facetime for her.

I was leaning that way too! Plus, I'm hoping we eventually get a Medical career. She'd be perfect for it!

I rarely used the medical career, but I definitely find myself missing it...and the science and military careers.

But I agree, I hope medical comes out soon sO Jaime can have her job. She'd also be suited for business too, depending on the traits you gave her.
  • DeeWrayngedDeeWraynged Posts: 102 Member
    Oh my gosh, I love your legacy so much!! I didn't know you'd updated since Chapter 27 (where I left off at). It's going to be really hard to finish studying now knowing I can read the chapters at the end (reward) xD xD

@DeeWraynged Lol, I hope you got your studying in. School first. I know how that goes. Thanks for your awesome comment. Next two chapters will be about Nina Caliente and her Bachelor winner. They will have a wedding, and I've completed building them a new house all their own... I'll be posting Video number 2 to showcase it! I can't wait! <3
  • Silvereyes83Silvereyes83 Posts: 253 Member
    Great video. I love how you gave us a personal tour of your new nightclub/bar. Great chapter too, it's so sweet that you are making sure those sisters are still friends, especially given their family dynamics.
    --Next two chapters will be about Nina Caliente and her Bachelor winner. They will have a wedding, and I've completed building them a new house all their own... I'll be posting Video number 2 to showcase it! I can't wait! <3

YAY! I can't wait to see the winner of Nina's heart!

• DeeWrayngedDeeWraynged Posts: 102 Member
    @RachelRosebud I've been looking forward to reading more about Nina Caliente's Bachelor reality show for so long xD I'm so happy that we're finally going to find out who it is! I might have to wait until the next two chapters are published so I can catch up in one go ... cliff hangers really torture me xD
    I can't wait to see their new house - you're such a talented builder, it's a pleasure to discover the new buildings you create or see how you've transformed old lots to suit your needs. It's like the town is a character all on its own and we get to witness its evolution, alongside the evolution of your Sims, as you ugrade/create lots. I love it <3
    Chapter 36 - Find out here the conclusion to Nina Caliente's bachelor challenge! Thanks for reading! <3
    edited December 2014
    Also, I'm releasing early the "Science is Fun" video for the home I built for Nina Caliente and her lucky bachelor. *SPOILERS abound* so I recommend reading Chapter 36 first! Thank you again! <3 I had so much fun recording it, I hope you enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/bz6c9PGKyqo
    Ooh, ooh! Can't wait! *goes off to read*
    Yibz! Yibz! That video was so sweet! They are gorgeous together! What a fun and funny couple.

Oh, young CathyTea is so delighted that she got to play the piano for the event! What a treat for her! hahaha! I'm cracking up about the birdbath! That's so funny! Well, good for Digi and his second chicken in a pot (LOL!) And good for PV to toss his hat in the ring! (I was so happy to see PV again! We only see him in ghost form at Cradle Rock anymore.) That was really fun and really sweet! How cool that they all actually did love as they willed!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited December 2014
    @CathyTea Thank you! I loved having your SimSelf playing at the wedding. <3 And your guess about Andre DeSilva... I *really* liked his quirky nerdy nature, and was rooting for him, but alas, he had nothing on Nina, lol. I can see why you would think him with the "Science is Fun" house. Steve Fogel is also kinda sciency. In all of the Sims 4 pre-release videos, not only is he kissing that Epic Wood girl, but building and hammering away at a space rocket! He's going to give my Malcolm Landgraab competition with space adventuring!

They're just so cute together! I couldn't even feel disappointed that it wasn't Andre, Digit, or PV, for those two seem made for each other! It seems like Steve really makes her smile! Thanks for letting my SimSelf provide the entertainment!

Eee! That update was adorable! Was Digi scolding her at the table there? haha.

Your build video is awesome too - I really like the kitchen island thinger, and the roof is amazing. Might as well take advantage of the perfect weather with rooftop pools! Hehe. You really managed to fit a lot of things around the whole house without it looking cluttered. Very neat. :)

I really enjoy your videos. Your sparkling personality shines through & makes everything feel light and fun. <3
    edited December 2014
    @FloorRaisin Lol, yes Digi is like that. He's usually really smiley, but sometimes he whips suddenly into blasto mode with his eyes, lol. Thanks about my video! I'm like addicted to making them (my husband is rolling his eyes at me, lol). Now I'm thinking of going back to my previous builds like the Verity Victorian and giving showcase tours of them as well. And thank you so much, I try to keep it light and fun! I'm glad that came across :smiley:

Oh, and the idea to record the engagement came from watching videos made by @RobinsonFam
    He's the master of fun video content and I just though it'd be so cute to show the finale "live" lol! <3