Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

:( The Reviews Are Terrible! Everyone unfairly slamming Ts4

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    la_lollie wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »
    la_lollie wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »
    The real question is how do you find this thread... it's been in hiding for so long xD
    <br />

<br />
    <br />

<br />
    It wasn't me (apparently)! I now choose to blame the magical trolls, as we all know how awesome they've been about this sort of thing lately.
    <br />
    <br />
    Yeah I know it wasn't you and you may be right about magic trolls. Once I caught a troll bumping a super old thread by literally writing "bump" and I quoted them to respond and after other people commented and I refreshed the thread and the trolls comment was gone. But his account wasn't banned. #Magic
    <br />
    <br />
    After having been fairly inactive on the forums before (yet still reading) it seems like it's getting worse and worse. Or perhaps their powers are growing ;)

I swear trolls are stealing powers from the mods. To take over the forums one thread at a time before bed time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2014
    I can't help noticing the game just isn't hyping (talking about the forum in my own country I'm active on).
    No hate there at all. People play the game or they don't. A lot of people play both S3 and S4. Or even S2, 3 and 4.
    (not 2 so much, S3 seems to be favourite)
    But I can't help noticing quite a few who loved the game at first stopped playing after a while because they are bored. Waiting for the first EP no doubt. Don't know if this also happened with S3 when it was released, I only remember myself being completely hooked from the very first moment. No 'having to play for a few hours more to learn to appreciate the game', I forgot time completely and did for years ahead.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Oh no... I see a fight coming soon.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    TotalDramaSimTotalDramaSim Posts: 96 Member
    AeroSimmer wrote: »
    People were freaking out about the game long before it came out. Let them. I'm having fun with it. Is it better than TS3. In some ways. Yes. Other ways. No. Is it better than TS2? Well, nothing will ever top TS2 ;)
    Well, I couldn't agree more! ^^
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    What do you expect when you release a game with no content and charge £60 for it?
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »

I have a feeling it was all part of the plan.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    lol
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    The only fight that will happen is why this was so pointlessly bumped....
    hEFcp6z.gif