Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The real Price of Sims 4 should be 10 dollars!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited July 2014
    I might pay $10 for it, if it came with a few expansions.

Since people who are excited about this game keep reminding us that it's a "whole new Sims game," which is why they are allowed to leave out basic things like pools and toddlers, I really have no incentive to buy it at all...
  • Options
    Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited July 2014
    What we're seeing is clearly a free to play model in action. So it should be free to play.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wilderwolf wrote:
    I have a great idea for your. Leave this site and don't come back until Sims 4 is $10.
    Boom! In your face!! Hahaha so lol, I like posts like this ;P
  • Options
    thtkawaiisimmerthtkawaiisimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    where i live the sims 4 is 59 90 but i'm gonna get a used one with get to work for only 25 so ya but 10 dollars i a little low and 70 dollars is high so maybe 40 dollars will be better i mean iv'e been watching all the lp lets plays and the sims 4 is totally worth it if you don't like it sell yours and get some money to buy another thing that is probably worth it ...:)
  • Options
    RebeccaLynnRebeccaLynn Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2015
    Just wait for it to go on sale simple as that. Like I brought it on black friday last year for $30, just wait or don't buy it

EDIT; OMG I didn't realize this tread was so old. I shouldn't have commented...
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited October 2015
    Necromancy at work.

rising-from-grave-300x210.jpg?bf5b21
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Can I afford asking price for Sims base and EPs yes, but I wait for the sales most of the time.
    Two reasons-

1 it is enough time for a lot of the bugs to be flushed out.
    2 it lets me buy more of the smaller packs through out the year.
  • Options
    Sims3ambitionsSims3ambitions Posts: 181 Member
    where i live the sims 4 is 59 90 but i'm gonna get a used one with get to work for only 25 so ya but 10 dollars i a little low and 70 dollars is high so maybe 40 dollars will be better i mean iv'e been watching all the lp lets plays and the sims 4 is totally worth it if you don't like it sell yours and get some money to buy another thing that is probably worth it ...:)

You can't sell the Sims 4 because its tied to your origin account, so you won't be able to buy a used copy (unless its from a friend and they give you their origin account with it).
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    When the game was released it would have been worth 10$... But know I would say 30$ is more appropriate. I paid that price for the base game when it was on sale and for that price it was okay.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    QmZw3pE.gif

Love it !!!:)))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    This is nothing. You should see what I spend on shoes. o:)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Bubbles_19Bubbles_19 Posts: 476 Member
    All I can say is :trollface:.
    mario%20gif_zpstweslqlh.gif

Simming since '09.
  • Options
    bekah_boo_luvsUbekah_boo_luvsU Posts: 1 New Member
    It's 5$ right now :smile:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm pretty sure the OP doesn't post here anymore as his/her last activity is from 2016 and this post is from 2014, so it's a little too late
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Please do not necro older threads. This link will redirect to the forum rule guide on Necroposting for more information. Closing thread.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top