Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited August 2014
    Awesome! FrozenOJ!

You'd get along with my hubby, he loves him some Firefly!

Yeah I put it on as something to listen to while I was working on a sewing project but then I decided might as well watch the whole thing again! Nathan Fillion is like my favorite actor ever.
    Ooh! Ooh! Didja see? Didja see? Firefly Online is coming out next year. I'm psyched.

Sadly, with the craptastic internet service we have in the boonies, my poor hubby won't be able to play it. It's really kind of sad, because he would absolutely bogart the pc if we had good internet. lol

My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    Wallin, it sold out within seconds of it turning 7:14, so that is why I wrote it as 7:14 ;)

I didn't see your post before I made mine, was too focused on putting up the next deal, so I really appreciate you posting that info! :mrgreen: I'm not able to keep a close eye on these things during the morning and while I'm at work. :wink:

LOL, it's fine. I may not be of good help all the time, but here and there I do something helpful. ;)

Completely understand not being able to keep a good eye on things at work! I would never be able to even attempt this at my job... there is just not enough hours in the day to do what I do there, let alone leisure activities! :D
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2014
    Woot! Anybody who missed Lullabyes and Nursery Rhymes last night (me!) can get it, its coming up again!
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    edited August 2014
    Woot! Anybody who missed Lullabyes and Nursery Rhymes last night (me!) can get it, its coming up again!

yay! Just saw it when I checked the dd page! I just hope its a good price again.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    VexedVirgoVexedVirgo Posts: 51 New Member
    edited August 2014

Shiny!!! This pleases me! :)

And Nathan Fillion... *swoon*
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    edited August 2014
    VexedVirgo wrote:
    I'm so sad! Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes actually came up, and I missed it. I was even more sad when I saw that I missed it by 10 minutes, while I was hitting the snooze on my alarm. ******. Congrats to everyone who got the set! Such a great price, too!

Oh man, that sucks! I know recently they've been having rarer some sets come back a second time fairly soon after the first one so maybe that'll happen and you can get it.

Yup, I'm quoting myself lol. Hope you're still around, VexedVirgo! Or will be when it comes back up again.

And you just posted before me so I guess you are. :D
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yay! I fell asleep waiting up for it last night and woke back up ten minutes after it ended ( :x :lol: ) so I'm glad to get another chance at it.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Bayside Bathroom Set expired.

Now:
    Runway Riot / 588 / 1400 / 58% / 2 hours

Next:
    Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / ? / 50 / % / 2 hours
    Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / ? / 2000 / % /
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited August 2014
    @Jodi - I'm clocking in.

sherrylynn8779, thank you so much for the deal sellout info. My brain is not quite fresh enough to do math right now, and your post saved me from having to make any calculations for the spreadsheet. :)
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited August 2014
    double post - oops. See, I told you my brain wasn't fresh...
  • Options
    Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited August 2014
    Ooh! Ooh! Didja see? Didja see? Firefly Online is coming out next year. I'm psyched.

No I didn't! That's awesome! It worries me a bit that the website says it's also going to be available on phones.
    Well, Sims4 looks like it belongs on my phone and they want me to buy it for my computer, so I'll reserve judgement until I see it. :D I'm also wondering if it will play the same way on different devices. The phone version may be a stripped down version that lets you access your characters and play them on the go while the PC or Mac (thank you!) version gives you access to more features? That's how I would approach it anyway. No sense letting the extra horsepower go to waste.

The concept art and the SDCC videos look good.
    Awesome! FrozenOJ!

Yeah I put it on as something to listen to while I was working on a sewing project but then I decided might as well watch the whole thing again! Nathan Fillion is like my favorite actor ever.

Sadly, with the craptastic internet service we have in the boonies, my poor hubby won't be able to play it. It's really kind of sad, because he would absolutely bogart the pc if we had good internet. lol
    Oh, that's too bad. Maybe the iOS or Android version would work for him?

My wife and I have to have our own laptops. I still get to bogart the PlayStation, though.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited August 2014
    Now:
    Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / 46 / 50 / 8% / 2 hours
    Hmmm, think this one might just last the full two hours ... :roll:
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited August 2014
    ajaxpost wrote:
    Now:
    It's only three percent claimed in nearly 20 minutes. It's not going to get past 20 percent by the time it expires :roll: :lol:
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ugh, don't even get me started on Sims 4! There are some games that have done okay with both a mobile and PC/Mac version so I won't judge it based on that alone. It just scares me a little because I want to like it!

In my house my husband and I both have our own desktops and a laptop we share. There is no way we could survive with less than that. :lol: I am not a console gamer so he's welcome to the PlayStation.

ETA: I'm going to bed so someone else will have to get the next few deals. I was staying up for the hair which makes the 8% discount even more disappointing.
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited August 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    janeDoe001 wrote:
    Somebody asked for the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set? Cuz it's coming soon.

jD001

I think Elf was also waiting for it. I really hope she spots it before its gone. I hope you get a good discount :D
    I already got it. I think it was on the sales page recently and I was able to get it free. But thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited August 2014
    ajaxpost wrote:
    Now:
    Apparently they're using some sort of inverse relationship between the size of the hair and the size of the discount. That hair's so high it needs a warning light for light aircraft.

Also, the discount is less than 10%, so don't buy it if you're trying to add to your CYS discount. It'll cost more than you get back in CYS credit.
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited August 2014
    The new venue is up, Last Venue of Amore. Sale price of 1700 through the weekend, normally 1900.

Umm... I feel like naming the last premium content 'Gondola of the Sinking City' is like a subtle hint to abandon ship. :?
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited August 2014
    Sorry for the slow and sloppy update! Life got super busy yesterday and apparently its not over. Got appointments today and work so may not be able to get things caught up till tonight.

Once again, thanks to all the simmers keeping the deals posted!

The last Lullaby's was ONLY TWO adds away from me getting it!!! :( so I spent the points on Jazz age and now lullaby's is coming up again?? <smacks forehead> LOL, oh well, time to stock up points for another time heh.
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    The new venue is up, Last Venue of Amore. Sale price of 1700 through the weekend, normally 1900.

Umm... I feel like naming the last premium content 'Gondola of the Sinking City' is like a subtle hint to abandon ship. :?

Bought!

So much for the Lullabye set, I'm going to be out anyways. :D
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Bought!

So much for the Lullabye set, I'm going to be out anyways. :D

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Undoubtedly the Lullaby set will be up again eventually anyway... :wink:
  • Options
    VexedVirgoVexedVirgo Posts: 51 New Member
    edited August 2014
    VexedVirgo wrote:
    I'm so sad! Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes actually came up, and I missed it. I was even more sad when I saw that I missed it by 10 minutes, while I was hitting the snooze on my alarm. ******. Congrats to everyone who got the set! Such a great price, too!

Oh man, that sucks! I know recently they've been having rarer some sets come back a second time fairly soon after the first one so maybe that'll happen and you can get it.

Yup, I'm quoting myself lol. Hope you're still around, VexedVirgo! Or will be when it comes back up again.

And you just posted before me so I guess you are. :D

Haha! Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!! :D
  • Options
    TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited August 2014
    Man, I've been waiting and waiting AND waiting for Collectionne Stäncké to go on sale and nothing. I wonder if it will even make this rotation....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    TOLKIEN wrote:
    Man, I've been waiting and waiting AND waiting for Collectionne Stäncké to go on sale and nothing. I wonder if it will even make this rotation....

It's been a while since I've seen that one, now that I think about it... I'll be crossing my fingers for you. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2014

No I didn't! That's awesome! It worries me a bit that the website says it's also going to be available on phones.
    Well, Sims4 looks like it belongs on my phone and they want me to buy it for my computer, so I'll reserve judgement until I see it. :D I'm also wondering if it will play the same way on different devices. The phone version may be a stripped down version that lets you access your characters and play them on the go while the PC or Mac (thank you!) version gives you access to more features? That's how I would approach it anyway. No sense letting the extra horsepower go to waste.

The concept art and the SDCC videos look good.
    Awesome! FrozenOJ!

Oh, that's too bad. Maybe the iOS or Android version would work for him?

My wife and I have to have our own laptops. I still get to bogart the PlayStation, though.

LOL, it is possible the iOS version would work for him, I wonder how that one would work compared to the PC version. We have 2 PC's, but only one that could even come close to handling it. (The one I sim on) He plays his smaller games on the computer that is more like a workstation, and on his iPhone. Here soon we should be coming into a small amount of money and one of our plans is to get a higher end gaming pc and a lower end gaming laptop. Which we would take turns in sharing. (so he can play more graphic draining games on the desktop (me too) and when we want to play less graphics draining games we can use the laptop. The computer I use now, will go to my daughter for schooling and some light simming and the workstation put back for emergencies. Ramble Ramble Ramble... I just got up from a very nice and too short nap after being up all night. Please excuse my rambles. :D