Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sue Pea's DNA Contact Thread (NEW! STAR ACRES 9 June)

Comments

• Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    Beautiful work! Wow! :o:D
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Sue ~ I really like the bedrooms! I would have loved a bedroom like that as a young girl, lol It's really nice and I think the artwork works really well. The little boys room is adorable and perfect for the young man in the family. Sitting area at the top of the stairs is such a nice touch.

Take your time with it. I know your busy so it's ok. However, with that being said, I cannot wait to get the house in my game so I can really see everything and explore everything up close. With how beautiful the pictures are I just know I'm gonna be finding so much to love about this lot! <3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The bedrooms are very nice! :) Very nice colour shades and patterns that you have used in the rooms! The master suite is very nice! The dusky pink colour scheme of the room looks very nice. It looks nice how you have angled the mirror dresser in the corner of the room, and the floral picture on the wall is nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst laying in bed. The clock is a nice homely touch on the side wall shelf. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting and having a chat there. It looms very nice how you have patterned the seating and the curtains in the room! Very nice study desk and tv nook! It looks great how you have placed the bookcases there to create the nook. Sims will enjoy sitting there using the computer or reading a book. They will enjoy watching the tv whilst relaxing on the sofa and armchairs. Very nice ensuite bathroom! The arched bath tub alcove is great! Very nice walk in clothes and dressing closet! The floor tiling is nice. The blue colour and sailing scheme of the boys bedroom looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the life rings over the portrait pictures. The study desk nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there using a computer or reading a book from the boat themed bookcase. The boat patterning of the curtains looks very nice! Very nice upstairs armchairs reading area! It looks very nice how you have patterned the curtains! The fans are a nice touch on the wall. It looks great how you have corner bookcase nooks.
    The WIP is looking very nice! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I´ve just felt in love with your gorgeous house, dear Sue Pea <3:D
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Love your WIP's dear Suepea! Your work is amazing!! <3

Thank you, Bree! You know the feeling is mutual <3
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Morakai wrote: »
    Beautiful work! Wow! :o:D

Thanks, @Morakai
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    I´ve just felt in love with your gorgeous house, dear Sue Pea <3:D

Thank you, dear one.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow! I think the pink bedroom is my favorite in the house, maybe my favorite bedroom of all my Sim builds :-) It's so romantic and feminine. I know Tanu's Sims will enjoy it :-) It's a snow day for us -- all schools are closed so I am going to make the most of this quiet morning and hopefully, finish this build today. Hugs to you, dear Rose!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    My build for Tanubanue is finished:

Cover_large_zps0f530d14.jpg
    On the Exchange here.

Slideshow here
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Sue it's gorgeous! I so appreciate all the time and effort you put into making me this awesome house. I just rec'd and downloaded it and am going to install it and head into game in a few minutes so I can truly see it.

Thank you so much!! <3
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Sue it's gorgeous! I so appreciate all the time and effort you put into making me this awesome house. I just rec'd and downloaded it and am going to install it and head into game in a few minutes so I can truly see it.

Thank you so much!! <3

You are so welcome! I hope it plays well for you and you and your Simmies enjoy it! Please make sure you let me know if there are any issues with the lot so I can fix them.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is great that you have finished the home. Daffodil Farm is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The yellow shade of the exterior looks sunny and nice. Very nice wraparound porch! The tower is nice and very nice exterior of the barn! The flowers look very pretty how you have placed them on the front edges of the front porch and the barn! It looks nice how you have the archway gate entrances to the lot. Very nice outdoors areas! Great fenced gardening area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. It is great that you have a horse training area. The play yard area is nice! Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment, riding the spring riders or have fun in sandpit. It looks nice how you have placed the gazebo over the sand pit. Very nice tea table nook on the patio! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table having a drink of tea and a chat in the outdoors air. The plants and flowers on the wall there are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice outdoors pool and dining patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food poolside at the table there. The furnishing of and layout the interior of the home is so very nice! I enjoyed seeing the pictures that you posted of the rooms in your build as you were working on the home.
    It is a very nice home ! :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Sue it's just Fabulous! I adore the kitchen and you've used all my fav sets thu out the build!
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    OK... This is just freaking stunning! The landscaping and various areas in the outdoor living spaces are beautiful. They have great color, and flow well from one area into another. Love the use of the Daffodils in various places to accent certain things like the lunar ball behind the pool, or the well near the paddock. The use of space inside the buildings is mind boggling! Beautifully done! Plus I love the little uses of MOO, like the hallway lights are "on either side" of the pictures. The color palette is quite lovely and I want. hehe Oh speaking of wanting... I still love that kitchen, and the nursery is every new parents dream! Wow! Plus I love what you did in the tower rooms! Inspirational! Now I am off to Rec & DL, as I would love to see more of the details you did so well, but never come out in pics as well. :D
  • Options
    Sue ~

Just wanted to show you that my favorite sim witch has arrived on her new doorstep and she's thinking what a beautiful gift the house is! She'll be helping me see and explore everything :)

fw6b2u.jpg
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Sue it's just Fabulous! I adore the kitchen and you've used all my fav sets thu out the build!

Thanks, dear Ro!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Morakai wrote: »
    OK... This is just freaking stunning! The landscaping and various areas in the outdoor living spaces are beautiful. They have great color, and flow well from one area into another. Love the use of the Daffodils in various places to accent certain things like the lunar ball behind the pool, or the well near the paddock. The use of space inside the buildings is mind boggling! Beautifully done! Plus I love the little uses of MOO, like the hallway lights are "on either side" of the pictures. The color palette is quite lovely and I want. hehe Oh speaking of wanting... I still love that kitchen, and the nursery is every new parents dream! Wow! Plus I love what you did in the tower rooms! Inspirational! Now I am off to Rec & DL, as I would love to see more of the details you did so well, but never come out in pics as well. :D

@Morakai -- you are so sweet! I had so much fun building that house and I think I will be spending lots of time playing in it. I appreciate your lovely comments very much!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Sue dear it is beautiful!!

Thank you so much, Bree!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    What an absolutely adorable little farm and love the name! Rec'd :D
  • Options
    Hi Morakai -- I got some Simming time in today and I thought I'd post a few WIP photos for you. Remember that these are WIP so nothing is carved in stone yet -- it's all subject to change -- especially textures and colors. I've been mostly working on the exterior so far so there is nothing to show inside the house yet. And the exterior is far from done. I'm trying to get the house to look over grown and hidden on the lot (which makes taking pictures of it tough.) The alchemy room will be over the garage and as you can see, there is a green house with a small garden plot and the swiftgro station inside. Hope you like the direction it's taking.
    This is my inspiration image:
    ScreenShot2015-02-12at52304PM_zps5f525724.png

Screenshot-411_zpsb6b894b1.jpg
    Screenshot-410_zps7c76efdb.jpg
    Screenshot-413_zps6ccc9bb6.jpg
    Screenshot-416_zps66d78eeb.jpg

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    NixNix Posts: 76 Member
    > @suepea said:
    > x

That's beautiful! One of my favourites that I've seen!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Sue Pea, you´re making it perfect !! I adore Tudor houses <3 Hugs my dearest :D