Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sue Pea's DNA Contact Thread (NEW! STAR ACRES 9 June)

suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 3 Builders
banner_zpsevc1frmd.jpg
Thanks for stopping by my DNA contact thread! You can see more of my work at my Studio or on my evolving Showcase Thread. Let me know what you think!

06-09-16_95806nbspAM_zpscdeuwi4z.png
On the Exchange here
Forum Thread with Pictures To Come
h2xmsbl]
Post edited by suepea on

Comments

• Catie10Catie10 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I actually would like you to furnish it,too.I will put the trees and other landscaping on after but I would like the lot to be flat. You can use any of the wallpaper patterns or paint. I don't care which cuz if I don't like anything I can always change it myself after. Whatever you think looks good is fine. As for the basement situation I have decided I don't need it. But everything else I listed is fine.I would like the laundry room on the first floor since there will be no basement. I will message you if I think of anything else.

Thank you
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    edited June 2014
    It is great that you are now a member of the DNA team SuePea! :) You will enjoy working on the requests! Have fun building and furnishing and creating!
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    It is great that you are now a member of the DNA team SuePea! :) You will enjoy working on the requests! Have fun building and furnishing and creating!

Thank you so much, Rose. I am very excited about being on the DNA Team!
    h2xmsbl]
    edited June 2014
    Presenting A Country Touch: A cc free DNA build for Catie10!

cover1_zps3c2a0c48.jpg

A Country Touch

Slideshow here

Welcome to A Country Touch!

Screenshot-123_zps9672ba34.jpg

Screenshot-127_zps0882c939.jpg

Screenshot-129_zps397c69de.jpg

Screenshot-130_zpsa2ccdb9b.jpg
    h2xmsbl]
    edited June 2014
    Screenshot-173_zps9ccdfcfd.jpg

Screenshot-122_zpsa5fae31e.jpg

Screenshot-121_zps97565032.jpg

Screenshot-151_zpsc7547360.jpg

livingiexcl_zpsc10fb08b.jpg

Screenshot-153_zpsda263c5d.jpg

dining3_zpsab0a6914.jpg

dinign2_zps859eb74b.jpg
    h2xmsbl]
    edited June 2014
    kitchen1_zps499b5c86.jpg

family4_zpsc325dfb0.jpg

family2_zpse345437f.jpg

Screenshot-160_zps395022f1.jpg

Screenshot-159_zpsd2d78690.jpg

Screenshot-158_zpsf2b031a2.jpg

Screenshot-133_zpscad4fbed.jpg

Screenshot-135_zpsb4cafaeb.jpg
    h2xmsbl]
    edited June 2014
    Screenshot-146_zpsf849509a.jpg

beigeBR3_zps2d902192.jpg

Screenshot-141_zpse1e6f2d8.jpg

Screenshot-142_zpsffa43d25.jpg

Screenshot-147_zps428262eb.jpg

Screenshot-148_zpsa0fe690e.jpg

h2xmsbl]
  • Catie10Catie10 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow! Thank you so much! That house looks awesome! I love it!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited June 2014
    What a beautiful work my dear Sue !! Rec :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    Catie10 wrote:
    Wow! Thank you so much! That house looks awesome! I love it!

I am so glad you like it. It was my pleasure to create it for you.
    h2xmsbl]
    edited June 2014
    A Country Touch is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks great how you have done the roofing and dormers. Nice texture of the exterior. The wraparound porch looks great! It looks nice how you have placed the hanging plants along the porch. Nice type of fencing you have used that suits the type of build. The pink pots of flowers either side of the front door are nice for sims to see when entering the home. Nice sitting area on the porch for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa or armchairs, enjoying the outdoors air and views. Very nice outdoors cooking and dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the tasty meal at the umbrella covered dining table, enjoying the sunshine. Sims will like relaxing poolside on the loungers. Great floor paving that you have used for the pool area. Great barn style exterior of the garage. Nice shade of red that you have used for the garage. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home ! The entry area of the home looks great. Nice floor mat aisle. The painting on the wall and the blossom plant on the side table are nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice living room! Nice shades of blue that you have used in the room! It looks very nice how you have done the floor rug! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the arm chairs and sofa having a chat. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases behind and either side of the sofa! It looks very nice the type of, the patterning of and how you have placed the curtains in the room. The plants in the room are very nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice dining room! Great type of dining table and seats that you have used which suit well the type of home. Great creating of the larger table that the whole sims family can enjoy sitting around eating together their meals. The pink roses are pretty for sims to see when eating their meals. The grandfather clock in the corner is a nice touch. The plates display cabinets, the mugs and plates shelf, the decanter and the fruit bowl on the side table all look very nice and add a great feel to the dining room and eating time. Very nice design of the kitchen! The arched stove alcove looks great! It looks great how you have done the wall tiling there. Great bar stool counter. The lemonade jug on the counter is a nice touch. Nice shades of colour that you have used for the kitchen counters and cabinets. Very nice sunny eat in nook table area for sims to enjoy eating a meal with the sunlight coming in through the window. The fruit sculpture on the table looks nice there. Very nice family room! It looks nice how you have done the wall of bookcases and placed the bookcases either side of the fireplace,. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the comfortable sofa or armchairs there having a read, a chat, watching tv or listening to the piano being played, warming up in front of the fireplace. The blue lamps look pretty on the side tables, and the yellow flowers looks sunny and cheery for sims to use. The upper balcony of plants looks so very nice! Nice patterning of the curtains. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice shade of lavender and floral pattern that you have used in the master bedroom. The green of the curtains behind the bed and on the windiw looks nice with the lavender, and it looks nice how you have placed the tapestry on the bedhead wall for sims to see when waking in the morning. Nice window sitting area in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy relaxing on the armchairs, with the nice sight of the lighthouse painting on the wall. Nice master bathroom. Nice sunny window bathtub area. The floral patterning of the vanity table chair looks nice. The portraits on the wall beside the bath is a nice touch. Very nice other double bedroom! It looks great how you have placed the bookcase behind the bed ! The placement of the pictures on the side wall looks great! Nice placement of the portraits either side of the bookcase on the bedhead wall. Great window study desk nook for sims to enjoy looking out through the window whilst using the computer. Nice floor mat pattern in another of the bedrooms. It looks nice how you have placed the towels shelves cabinets either side of the bed. The candles are nice touches on the dresser and on the wall either side of the vanity table. It looks great how you have placed the mirror there. It looks very nice how you have done the curtained bathtub alcove! The shelves on the side of the alcove look great. Great layout of that bathroom with how you have placed the sims, shower, bath and toilet. Very nice sunroom! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the wicker seating enjoying the sunlight coming in.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    edited June 2014
    Thanks so much, dear Rose, for your kind words. I have to admit that I was nervous about my first build for the DNA team but your lovely comments make me feel much better about it.

Hope you are well.

Hugs,

Sue Pea
    h2xmsbl]
    edited June 2014
    AIRIS6962 wrote:
    What a beautiful work my dear Sue !! Rec :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you, dear Airis! What a relief to have our first DNA builds finished, yes?

h2xmsbl]
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi there Sue! :D Your country build is delightful! So many lovely details! I love the roof and the wrap around porch. Great interiors too. LOVE the kitchen and living room! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: ((Hugs))
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2014
    Beautiful and cozy, SusiePea! I esp. Loved the arches connecting rooms. Lovely blues in your color scheme too! Clever MOOing made everything look so lived in!

Rec'd!
    T
    edited June 2014
    Beautiful and cozy, SusiePea! I esp. Loved the arches connecting rooms. Lovely blues in your color scheme too! Clever MOOing made everything look so lived in!

Rec'd!
    T

Thanks so much, dear T! I am having so much fun exploring your newest creation (in the name of science, as you well know :mrgreen: ) Very clever, my dear! I love how you have used the backwards bookcases. And the bridges look amazing. Can't wait to see what else you have hidden in your wonderful build.
    h2xmsbl]
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited June 2014
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2014
    SuePea, your home looks so Lovely! All your MOOing and pretty rugs look Fabulous. I wanted to ask you how you did the bookshelf behind the sofa? It really looks great! Congrats on completing your 1st request ;) Hugs, Cath
    edited June 2014
    SuePea, your home looks so Lovely! All your MOOing and pretty rugs look Fabulous. I wanted to ask you how you did the bookshelf behind the sofa? It really looks great! Congrats on completing your 1st request ;) Hugs, Cath

Thanks, Cath -- really simple. I found a bed with a low enough headboard that wouldn't block off all the shelves and I moved it into place in front of the bookcase so that it looked like one piece. You have to move the bed forward and fiddle with the placement a bit. Then I added the smaller bookshelves on the outside.
    h2xmsbl]
    edited June 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Very beautiful dear Suepea! Rec'd for you sweetie!

Thank you, Bree, my dear!
    h2xmsbl]
    edited July 2014
    Here are some WIP photos for my current request build:

It's a 5 BR Contemporary home in Starlight Shores build for roni1029 -- it's still in the rough stages but coming along nicely, I think.

Screenshot-8_zps413cdd74.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsbd74ca1d.jpg

Screenshot-10_zpsb7f0f7ea.jpg

Screenshot-9_zps78944d53.jpg
    h2xmsbl]
    edited July 2014
    Your WIP is looking great! :) The terrain of the build looks great. It looks great how you are doing the stairs. It is great that there will be a gazebo in the build. Enjoy working on your build. :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your contemporary WIP is already looking wonderful Suepea! Love the architecture of the house and the swimming pool looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more! 8)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Olalala! That looks gorgeous Sue! Great architecture! Loving the raised terrain and the pool area too. Looking forward to seeing more. :thumbup:
    edited August 2014
    roni1029, your DNA request has been completed:

cover_large_zps4bad524d.jpg

Presenting Starlight Moderne!

I created this home in Starlight Shores at 604 Vista Blvd. I really liked the view from that lot but there is already a home there. You can move the home that's there in Edit Town mode over to another lot or you can place Starlight Moderne at 684 Vista Blvd where it sits nicely.

Let's get started with our tour of the property. Starlight Moderne is a 64 x 64 lot.

Overview_zps2f81b2bd.jpg

As you can see, it has your requested features of a pool, hot tub, and Greenhouse. Since you don't own the store content for a "true Greenhouse" in Sims, I hope you don't mind that I got creative and adapted a Gazebo.

Here's a few views of the exterior of the home:

Screenshot-94_zpsdbab0291.jpg

Screenshot-101_zps2e65b40a.jpg

Screenshot-102_zps7ea5f5c7.jpg

Here you can see the Greenhouse/Gazebo and a fountain with seating:

Screenshot-35_zps758475c4.jpg

And here's a close-up of the Greenhouse:

Screenshot-100_zps3a4f3122.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    h2xmsbl]