Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sue Pea's DNA Contact Thread (NEW! STAR ACRES 9 June)

Comments

• Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Rosewood Victorian looks so pretty Sue! I will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery! Well done! :D

Thanks, dear Yanti! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my builds. I have been so busy these days that I don't get the time to spend commenting on the boards. Your builds are amazing and I am loving each one of them. So please forgive me if I don't get to say so or mention that I have been rec'ing and faving your beautiful work. And thank you again, you are such a dear!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Dear Rose! I will apologize to you as well, for not responding when you leave your lovely comments on my builds. I have to admit that I always check to see if you have been on after I post because your words always put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. You are very kind and while I may not respond right away, I always make sure I read your posts -- even the ones that aren't for me. My daughter and I have the whole week off to celebrate Thanksgiving and hopefully, I will be able to spend a little more time Simming and get to catch up with all the happenings here on the forums. Thinking of you and wishing you well.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    Checking in!
  • Options
    Checking in!

Hi VR! Hope you don't think I forgot about you, dear! I had a couple of things to get off my plate before I start to focus on your build. But, those are taken care of now so I'm ready to go. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    It's all good. Been busy with the holiday here.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    RoseWood Victorian is beautiful dear Sue! I really love what you have done with the pool! It looks awesome! <3<3
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Just checking in. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
  • Options
    Just checking in. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Hi VR -- I had a lovely holiday, thanks for asking and thanks for your patience! I wanted to let you know that I have been working on your build -- here are a couple of WIP photos. I hope this exterior fits the bill of Traditional Contemporary:

Screenshot-182_zps4b11eb40.jpg

Screenshot-181_zps1c270dcb.jpg

Here's my disclaimer: This is a WIP and subject to change!

Anyway, I went through your request and had a few things I wanted to ask you:

1. Do you mind a basement? This build has a basement with a mudroom, laundry, bath and home theater. I will say that the only downside to the basement is that it limits placement in AS. If you place the house too close to the water, the basement floods.
    2. Do you mind that the guest bedroom is on the second floor? There is a master suite on the first floor, eat-in kitchen, formal dining room and living room and a small half bath on the first floor.
    3. There is room for an attic. Would you like me to add some attic space?

Please feel free to make changes and comment as you see fit. This is your build and I would like you to be happy with it.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your WIP is looking very nice ! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The front porch and how you are doing the steps looks great!
    Enjoy working on your home :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your WIP is looking very nice ! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The front porch and how you are doing the steps looks great!
    Enjoy working on your home :)

Thank you, dear Rose! I am enjoying having a little bit of time to Sim.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    VR -- progress:
    Front:
    Screenshot-183_zps47cc1ecc.jpg

Back:
    Screenshot-184_zps8d10a05a.jpg

First Floor:
    Screenshot-188_zps43b61930.jpg

Basement:
    Screenshot-189_zps5a12c3cf.jpg

Playroom:
    Screenshot-185_zps38ae1ec2.jpg

Boy's Room:
    Screenshot-186_zps1f21b599.jpg

There's much more but I am up way past my bed time! Wish there were more hours to play but I'm up early tomorrow.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Your exterior of your WIP is looking very nice! :) The windowed dormers look nice and very nice texture of the exterior. The layout of the interior is great. Very nice playroom! The dragon themed pattern on the walls looks great and it looks great how you have used the colunns and curtains at the entrance to the playroom. The star ceiling lights are nice for little sims to see when they look up whilst playing in the room. They will enjoy reading books from the tree themed bookcase.The boat and ocean theme of the boys bedroom looks very nice. The home theatre in the basement is great! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing and watching programs on the large screen tv there.
    The home is looking great! :)
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    It looks great, Sue! I love the way you've worked the exterior!! The kids' bedroom & playroom are looking great :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Thanks, Lala and Rose!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WIP is looking stunning Sue! It made me realise how much I miss the terrain tools in sims 4! Great job! Looking forward to more pics. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Looks great. Sorry i haven't been here to say so yet. The only thing i noticed and hate to say this is I am not seeing the guest room on the main floor. As long as there is one somewhere I will be ok. Just had hoped for it to be on mainfloor with master br.

Can't wait to see finished.
  • Options
    Looks great. Sorry i haven't been here to say so yet. The only thing i noticed and hate to say this is I am not seeing the guest room on the main floor. As long as there is one somewhere I will be ok. Just had hoped for it to be on mainfloor with master br.

Can't wait to see finished.

I think I had mentioned in a comment that I was putting the guest room on the second floor if you don't mind. It works with the flow of the house better. There is a guest bed with it's own bath :-) I will try and get more pics up sometime this week.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Thanks, Taryn and Yanti! I miss the terrain tools as well. At least we may get MOO turned on tomorrow. I sure hope so, can't wait!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Updates to my build for VintageRage. It's so close to being done!
    Screenshot-196_zps73cfdc70.jpgFront view, landscaping almost finished!

Screenshot-198_zps9acf97ec.jpg
    Rear View -- garden needs plants, more landscape tweaks to come!

Screenshot-199_zps0069b52c.jpg
    More of the rear exterior.

That's all the sneak peaks for now.
    Post edited by suepea on
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    The WIP is looking very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the front steps! The water fountain feature on the front area of the build looks very nice. The daffodils are sunny there. The back area of the build looks very nice! Very nice greenery covered trellis hot tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice pool area! It looks nice how you have placed the rocks there on the side there, and the rock themed waterfall on the side of the pool are nice for sims to see whilst having fun swimming. Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. The type of paving that you have used looks nice. It looks great how you have set up the harvestable garden area! The arched entrance to the area looks nice.
    It is looking great! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The WIP is looking very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the front steps! The water fountain feature on the front area of the build looks very nice. The daffodils are sunny there. The back area of the build looks very nice! Very nice greenery covered trellis hot tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice pool area! It looks nice how you have placed the rocks there on the side there, and the rock themed waterfall on the side of the pool are nice for sims to see whilst having fun swimming. Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. The type of paving that you have used looks nice. It looks great how you have set up the harvestable garden area! The arched entrance to the area looks nice.
    It is looking great! :)

Thank you, Rose, my dear!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Oh My goodness! I am so ready to move in!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Lovely builds suepea! It's nice to see you. Have a good Christmas and New Year ^_^